Sélectôtel Amqui Pastali
Located in Amqui in the region of Gaspésie, this hotel offers a view of the Matapédia River and Lake Bossé. It features an indoor pool, bar, restaurant and free in-room Wi-Fi.A fridge and coffee maker are standard in all Sélectôtel guest rooms. Air conditioning, cable TV and a work desk are among other in-room amenities.A fitness center and hot tub offer recreational options at Sélectôtel Amqui. Free on-site parking is also available at this hotel.The Matapédia River is just 1,650 feet away and is ideal for salmon fishing. Revermont Golf Course is 3.1 mi away. Parc régional de Val-d’Irène Ski Center is 12 mi away.
- Location and the view from our balcony of the lake. Nice to have a balcony to sit on and the room was large.
- The hotel was so comfortable and clean. Im completely satisfied with the facilities, the restaurant and staff. The bed was like a dream come true. We slept so sound all night long. I would highly recommend this hotel and would absolutely stay there again.
- Nice view to the lake, McDonalds next door, spa and indoor swimming pool.
- Very nice place, by the lake. Good location and my room was clean. What can I say, I love it like that.
- Ok place fir the price. Great pool and spa for kids.
Located in the Matapédia Valley, this Amqui hotel features an on-site restaurant with bar. Free WiFi is provided in all areas. Revermont golf club is 5 minutes’ drive away.A cable TV and a desk are provided in every guest room at Auberge l’Ambassadeur. Coffee-making facilities are offered. All rooms include an private bathroom.A fitness room and a wellness center are provided for guests of Auberge l’Ambassadeur. Ski passes can be purchased on site. A 24-hour reception offers added convenience.Val-d’Irène Regional Park is 25 minutes’ drive from this hotel. Matane ferry is 40 mi away.
- I stay here every time we are in Amqui. I am always welcomed. They really do accept pets and not just say it we ALWAYS have a great stay!!!!
- The room was very clean and bed are very comfortable
- Comfortable room, walking distance to good restaurant.
- very nice place theres a great restaurant not far and the parc behind the hotel is beautiful
- Very large room with two queen beds, separated sink from toilet/shower. Very well lit, nice decor with leather seating area and work desk with leather computer chair. Coffeemaker , fridge, microwave and security safe. Two bath robes. Integrated restaurant and bar with patio seating.
Featuring an on-site restaurant and boutique, this Amqui inn provides a daily continental breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is offered in all guest rooms. Val-d’Irène ski resort is just 25 minutes’ drive away.A flat-screen cable TV and a work desk are offered in rooms at Auberge Beausejour. An private bathroom includes free toiletries. Select units feature a full kitchen.Open from Monday to Friday, the dining room at Beausejour – Amqui features fresh, seasonal ingredients. Seafood, duck, and steak are among the French specialties. Guests can also enjoy dessert selections.A shared terrace is open to guests of Amqui Auberge Beausejour. Massage therapy services can be arranged on site. Antiques, souvenirs, and regional products are featured in the general store.The Revermont Golf Club is less than 5 minutes’ drive away. Matamajaw Historical Site is 13 mi from Auberge Beausejour.
- The restaurant was excellent. The continental breakfast was great.
- Everything! Hostess was most polite and patient with our lack of French and very helpful. The food quality and quantity were exceptional and very good value! If we are ever back thus way, well be certain to stay here!
- The rooms were great! The staff made our stay very enjoyable. Even through we did not speak French too well, they worked through it with us. The food was very good.
- We had travelled all day from PEI enjoying the changing colours of fall, and arrived here to find an establishment with a fantastic cuisine. It was a great spot for an overnight stay.
- SUPER PETIT DJEUNER ET LES GENS SONT GENTILS, LHOTEL EST PROPRE , CE LA NOUS A BIEN PLU
Gîte Grand-Père Nicole
Featuring antique wooden furnishings, this Val-Brillant bed and breakfast offers a guest terrace. A seasonal outdoor pool is on site and free WiFi is offered in rooms. Matapédia Lake is 1,300 feet away.A cable TV is provided in uniquely decorated guest rooms at Gîte Grand-Père Nicole. A fan and free toiletries are included.Breakfast is provided at Grand-Père Nicole – Val-Brillant and special diets can be accommodated on request. A shared lounge and a children’s playground are offered. The Green Route cycling trail is accessible on site.The Val d’Irène ski resort is 15 minutes’ drive away. Revermont Golf Club is 9.3 mi from Gîte Grand-Père Nicole, while Amki is 7.5 mi away.
- This bb is amazing. Beutifully decorated, charming hosts, and delicious breakfast. Will definitely return!!
- My boyfriend and I had a great experience there! The family is super welcoming and made us feel home away from home! The bedroom was super clean and comfortable and the breakfast delicious!We would definitely come back!Thanks guys for being so great!
- A great place to stay for one or more days. The owners are friendly and love their place.
- The property was historic and interesting. It has been lovingly restored. The proprietors were very warm and inviting, with a tremendous amount of information about the area.
- Beautiful place with very kind and welcoming hosts! Breakfast was outstanding.
La bête à Quimper
La bête à Quimper provides accommodations with a kitchen, located in Val-Brillant. Free WiFi is featured.Matane is 21 miles from the chalet. The nearest airport is Mont Joli Airport, 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Bête à Quimper
Located in Val-Brillant in the Quebec region, La Bête à Quimper provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.The chalet provides guests with a patio, lake views, a seating area, cable flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.La Bête à Quimper offers a children’s playground. The accommodations provides a laundry service, as well as business facilities like fax and photocopying.Guests at La Bête à Quimper can enjoy hiking and skiing nearby, or make the most of the garden.The nearest airport is Mont-Joli Airport, 30 mi from the chalet.
- Really close to the lake, during the winter it was really beautiful to see it all covered in snow. I can only imagine how beautiful it is during the summer. The property is not too far from the highway, but you cant hear the noise from the cars and trucks. The kitchen is small but functional, with a normalsize fridge.
- Despite my minimal french, the staff were very friendly and helpful when there was a small issue with the cabin.
- Perfect place at the shore of the lake. Very calmly and green area. Near the parking there are 120V wall plug and you can charge you car.
- Endroit relaxant sur le bord de leau. Chalet compltement quip.
- Le site! La piscine et les aires de jeux pour les enfants. Vue magnifique sur le lac. Chaque chalet a sa table piquenique dehors.
Auberge Du Lac Malcom
Featuring a terrace and Malcolm Lake views from all rooms, this Sayabec hotel includes free WiFi. Paddle boat, kayak, and canoe rentals are offered. The Matamajaw historical site is 31 mi away.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in each guest room at Auberge du Lac Malcom. An private bathroom offers free toiletries for added convenience. Select rooms feature full kitchen facilities.A walking trail leads guests around the lake. Fax and photocopying facilities are offered at this nonsmoking hotel. A heated outdoor pool is available seasonally during the summer (end of June to end of August).Revermont Golf Club is 33 minutes’ drive away. The Reford Gardens are 28 mi from Auberge du Lac Malcom.
- Spotless, tastefully decorated and in a lovely location.
- The owners are fabulous… very helpful, I enjoyed speaking with them during breakfast… would highly recommend this location
- Sandwiched between 2 nights in Perc and 3 nights in BaieSaintPaul, our one night stay at Auberge Du Lac Malcom was a much needed tranquil break from crowds. The auberge owners are incredibly friendly and helpful, and the location is gorgeous! Walking along the lake on the camping grounds was beautiful. The room was cheery, and I loved the generously large balcony, which combines a common area with private dividers, making it a great place for having our takeaway dinner on not many dinner options in Sayabec, alas and for watching the stunning sunrise.Make sure to bring mosquito repellent!!!
- Beautiful location and very hospitable and helpful proprietors.
- Beautiful setting on the lake. Well maintained facilities. Friendly staff.
Auberge de la Rivière Matapédia – Matapédia River Lodge
Located in Routhierville in Québec’s Gaspésie region, Auberge de la Rivière Matapédia offers access to the Matapédia River, ideal for salmon fishing and outdoor activities. Nearby villages include Ste-Florence and Causapscal.Appointed with wood paneling, each room at Matapédia River Lodge offers access to 2 shared bathrooms. WiFi is available but is limited to basic communication such as texts and emails (no streaming allowed).Breakfast is included and is served between 07:00 and 09:00. Lunch, lunch boxes and dinner are available at a cost and reservations are required 48 hours in advance for both lunch and dinner.A hot tub is accessible at a fee and guests are requested to shower before each use. On site, guests can relax on the terrace with a river and mountain view. Guided black bear observation is offered from the lodge from the months July until August.Matapédia River Lodge is 20 minutes’ drive from Matamajaw Historical Site. Les Chutes et Marais is also within 50 minutes’ drive away.
- The owner was welcoming and very friendly. The food was very good.
- Beautiful location. Very quiet and restful. The feeling was that you were visiting friends.
- We loved stayed in a lodge/cottage setting. Very clean. Sophie the chef is amazing.
- Environnement calme accueillant Repas du soir trs convivial avec le propritaire et deux autres clients Et petit dejeuner par Amlie excellent
- Laccueil dAndr .le lieu. Lambiance.Les colibris. Le repas.
Les studios de la mer
Located in Matane in the Quebec region, Les studios de la mer features accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.The aparthotel offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.Les studios de la mer offers a terrace.The nearest airport is Mont-Joli Airport, 30 mi from the accommodations.
- It had everything we needed for our three night stay.
- Over all the place is clean comfortable and cozy. Loved the place. Nothing bad about the place.
- Very good reception from friendly and helpful managers.Excellent situation next to the river.Good facilities within the room, perfect for making light meals.
- Propre et excellent service par les propritaires.
- La chambre tait super propre, le lit trs confortable. Les propritaires sont trs gentilles et accueillants. La vue est magnifique ! Je recommande fortement cet htel !
Quality Inn & Suites Matane
Located off Route 132 and Route 195, Quality Inn & Suites Matane is within walking distance of the Matane-Baie-Comeau-Godbout Ferry and close to the Matane Harbor. Free WiFi access is available.All spacious nonsmoking guest rooms feature coffee makers, ironing facilities, a mini-fridge, hair dryers, voice mail and HD television.Guests of Quality Inn & Suites can enjoy the fitness center, seasonal outdoor pool and picnic area. A children’s playground is also available. This hotel offers free local calls, free coffee and meeting rooms.The hotel’s La Terrasse and Bar L’Imprévu are the on-site restaurant and bar.Visitors can enjoy area outdoor recreational activities like fishing, golfing, cross-country skiing and hiking. A variety of restaurants and shops are located in the surrounding area.
- Clean and I liked the fact that you could enter the room from two sides
- Very clean, quiet and staff friendly. The breakfast was the best we have experienced…a great variety and fresh.
- The front desk girls are super sweet and friendly, and the hotel has nice heated swimming pool, we totally enjoyed the pool. They have laundary room, with coin machines !!!
- Good breakfast buffet, room was comfortable, clean spacious. Hotel just off main travel route with easy access to major shops, probably the last before the route around The Gaspe.Must try the Matane Shrimp, fish shop just East of hotel has them cooked and peeled. Why most Canadians dont get to eat their own fresh shrimp I know not!
- Was very satisfied. Enjoyed the comfort and food
Looking for: Best Hotels in Amqui