Central City Apartments
Central City Apartments is located in the Kampen district of Oslo, just 2 minutes’ walk from Tøyen Metro Station. It offers modern accommodations with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.The apartments and studios feature an open-plan kitchen/living room with cooking facilities and a seating area. There are also basic guest rooms. Linen and towels are included.A free internet computer is available in the lobby.Oslo Central Station is a 4-minute metro ride away. Tøyen Park is a 3-minute walk from Central City Apartments.
- Location and price was good. Having kitchen in the room is good, every tool for cooking was there except sponge and washing liquid and oil. Mr Reyhan was very helpful and easy to talk. He helped us for many things.
- Value for money, clean, very close to the metro station, great room
- Bed was comfy and there was late check out. It had all we need for one night. Staff were super friendly. We liked the place and the location was quite central. We usually rent a car and although in this occasion we didnt, its nice to know they have parking available on the site so you could probably park your car right outside. Even though there were some small things I would recommend it and I would consider coming back
- Breakfast was good. I believe it was extra. Near a metro stop.
- Place was conveniently close to metro train system and spacious. The facilities at the apartment were also adequate.
Located by the Drammen Fjord, these apartments feature free Wi-Fi access and fully equipped kitchens. Fossekleiva Culture Center is 6.2 mi away.A seating area and flat-screen TV with DVD player are featured in all apartments at Villa Rørvik. Each apartment has a tiled bathroom with shower.Leisure facilities include a children’s playground and a private beach area with a pier. Bicycles can be rented on site.Popular activities in the area include hiking, fishing and caenoeing. Drammen Golf Center is 9.3 mi away. Drammen city center is 20 minutes’ drive from the apartments, while Oslo Gardermoen Airport is 90 minutes away by car.
- It was great to have such a large property for use. Different beaches and rocks to climb, and great seats all around the property. Very comfortable and beautiful views. Swimming was also great. The water was about 20 degrees.
- Perfect location by the fjord, lots of nice outdoor seating areas and a small sandy beach. Nice big studio apartment, very clean and had all the necessary amenities. Supermarket close by. The hosts were really nice and accommodating. Will come again!
- So comfortable and well decorated apartment in a huge elegant house with beach access. This place is a little gem not too far from Oslo.
- Very nice inside and the location to the front at the side of the water
- Everything was amazing. The owners are very helpful and nice people. Hope to come there again.
Frogner House Apartments – Bygdøy Allé 53
One of our best sellers in Oslo! Frogner House Apartments-Bygdøy Allé 53 are located in Oslo’s exclusive West End. Each self-catering studio is brightly decorated studio and includes free WiFi. Frogner and Vigeland Parks are within 8 minutes’ walk.All studios at Frogner House-Bygdøy Allé 53 are equipped with a kitchenette and a bathroom with heated floors. All guests have access to a communal laundry room.A packed breakfast from Våland Dampbakeri is available, and delivered to the apartment when ordered.Elisenberg Tram Stop is a 3-minute walk away, providing easy access around Oslo. Karl Johans Gate shopping street and Aker Brygge are a 20-minute walk from the apartments.
- Good location, nice bed and good to stay for a few days.
- The view was great, the location was in a great and safe part of Oslo, the little kitchen was perfect and the bed was very comfy.
- Good Location in a Lovely Neighborhood, the Kitchenette and Laundry Facility was an added Advantage, the Room was Cozy Clean we also Loved the Little Balcony Access from our Room, a Lot of Restaurants Supermarkets Nearby, Value for Money.
- Nice and quiet location though the walk felt farther than 15 minutes to the city center. Room was clean and nice.
- It was in the center of town and easy to find and close to city center in Oslo. The rooms were clean with an elevator and a restaurant at the entrance.
One of our best sellers in Oslo! Located in Oslo’s vibrant Grünerløkka district, Anker Apartment offers bright rooms with free Wi-Fi access. Birkelunden Tram Stop is a 4-minute walk away.Rooms at Anker have either shared or private bathroom facilities. Most rooms have a private kitchenette while others have access to a communal kitchen.A grocery store is located in the lobby area and there’s a 24-hour front desk. Several restaurants are found within a 5-minute walk.The Thorvald Meyers Gate and Markveien shopping streets are both within a 5-minute walk of the property. The Sofienberg Park is 1,300 feet away.
- Nice small apartment with ample facilities and comfortable bed. Friendly and helpful staff members. Nicely located.
- It was exactly what I expected for the price. Location was good I could walk basically everywhere and the only time I needed to use the bus was easy since the bus stop is just a few meters away, the room was clean and organized, great kitchen and really good bathrooms. Nearby there are many good bars, restaurants and markets including one attached to the hostel which is definitely a plus.
- Location is really good, all services are nearbyThe price is the lowest of OsloThe hall was a nice place to meet people
- Kitchenette, clean bathroom, quiet room, friendly staff, close to downtown walking distance, parking prices outside the building are okay for Oslo terms
- A supermarket just downstairs next to the hostel! Very convenient!
Forenom Serviced Apartments Oslo Central
One of our best sellers in Oslo! Set a 2-minute walk from Karl Johans Gate Shopping Street, these apartments include free WiFi access and a kitchen. Oslo Central Station is a 5-minute walk away.A flat-screen TV and a washing machine are featured in all apartments at Forenom Apartments Posthallen. Each has a bathroom with shower. Addition amenities include a stovetop, fridge and microwave.Several restaurants and shopping are found in the surrounding area.Kirkegata Tram Stop is 350 feet away. Akershus Fortress is a 10-minute walk from Posthallen Forenom Apartments.
- Very Nice place, Safe, Very close to the city center. Very suitable for families
- Very clean and comfortable apartment with a nice, basic kitchen. The locations was in the center and located close to everything.
- Nice place to stay at the heart of Oslo, pretty close to the Central Station. The place was clean, quiet and comfortable. It was quite easy to communicate with the host. We were given instructions right at 1500H.
- good heating. easy check in and check out. good kitchen. good facilities. close to main city area. close to many necessities.
- Everything is nice, clean, the convenient location and good to have the elevator.
BJØRVIKA APARTMENTS, Opera Area, Oslo city center
One of our top picks in Oslo. Opera Apartments offers apartments in Operakvarteret and Sørenga, within a 14-minute walk to both the Oslo Central Station and the Oslo Opera House.All the rooms have a bright living room with a flat-screen TV, a DVD player, free WiFi and a modern full kitchen with a dishwasher. The bathrooms in all apartments also have a washing machine.Guests have access to a rooftop terrace with a panoramic view of Oslo. Various restaurants and cafes are within close vicinity of the apartments.Karl Johans Gate, the main shopping street and the Medieval Ruin Park are both within 10 minutes walking distance from the apartments.
- My third time staying at bjrvika apartments and I was just as satisfied as the first time. Great room, great value and a nice view of the city at night. I will continue to book here each trip I take to Oslo.
- Nice location by the sea. Close to opera. Should be very nice in summer time.
- Great value for the location. Apartment was lovely and very comfortable.
- The property and the whole building is still very new. It was spacious and comfortable.
- Clean except for the dirty toaster with the cigarette in it. Location.
BJØRVIKA APARTMENTS, Teaterplassen, Oslo city center
One of our top picks in Oslo. Located within 5 minutes’ walk of Grønlands Park and the former prison, Botsfengselet, Bjørvika Apartments are located in central Oslo, 1,650 feet from Oslo Central Station. These self-catering apartments include flat-screen TVs, balconies and free WiFi.The soundproofed Bjørvika Apartments have modern décor and include a fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator and dishwasher. A washing machine is found in each apartment.The Munch Museum and the Oslo Opera House are less than 10 minutes’ walk from the apartments. Grønland metro station is only 1,000 feet away.
- Staff is nice. And the room is clean and big enough for our group 5 people. All kitchenware is good. And reasonable price
- The location was okay, you do hear the tram going all night
- Located near both bus terminal, tram metro and train stations. Can be reached easily from bus terminal. Enjoyed the convenience of moving around.
- Location was excellent Excellent communication prior to booking. We enjoyed being able to cook a meal that evening.
- Location was convenient to all transportation and next to grocery store!
Frogner House Apartments – Odins Gate 10
One of our top picks in Oslo. Frogner House Apartments – Odins Gate 10 offers self-catering apartments located in the affluent Frogner Borough in Oslo. The closest tram station is located 2-minutes away on foot. The property is 1 mi from the Royal Palace and Frogner Park.Each self-catering apartment features contemporary décor and will provide you with a cable TV and seating area. The modern full kitchen includes stainless-steel appliances and an electric kettle. Free WiFi and a washing machine are also accessible.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, this property is a couple minutes’ walk from restaurants and cafes. Several embassies are also located within a 5-minute walk.Frogner House Apartments – Odins Gate 10 is 1.9 mi from Oslo Central Station. Oslo Airport is 33 mi away.
- This was a really cute little apartment that was plenty of room for me and my two friends. We had a nice kitchen and a balcony, with lovely views of street.
- Great location. Fully equipped apartment.Excellent customer service.
- Very spacious and clean. Washer/dryer combination right in the apartment. Close to a grocery store and bus stop
- Such a cute little apartment in a very nice building. The rooms and beds were very comfortable, the living space was just what we needed and the overall decor was lovely.
- Well appointed apartment and very clean. The location was great everything within walking distance
The Apartments Company – Bislett
Located in the Bislett area of Oslo, these modern apartments include a fully equipped kitchen and free WiFi. Stensgata tram stop is just 350 feet away.A seating area and a flat-screen TV feature in all the brightly decorated apartments at The Apartments Company – Bislett. Each apartment has a private bathroom with shower. A communal washing machine can be found in the basement.Bogstadveien shopping street is an 8-minute walk away. The Royal Palace is 17 minutes’ walk from the Apartments Company. Grocery stores, cafés and restaurants are found within 2 minutes’ walk.
- The location was perfect with a tram station just outside the building door. Felt safe because the building door also was locked 24/7..Nice little kitchen and everything in this building looked recently refurbished. And if there are any problem you can call the companys phonenumber. They gave you a little starting kit with toiletpaper and soap.
- Quick and easy check in and check out. New, clean, cosy and silent building. Small but very good equipped room. Perfect look in internal garden. Very good location, near center and public transport. I have found a free parking place near appartment very useful! Great service for this price. Wish to have it in any city around the world!
- It is very easy to get by tram to the center and to the port … Good WiFi!
- Everything was easy, e.g. the key drop when leaving.
- The staff is kind and had a building near the city center upgrade to a room. Also the kitchen had all the necessary equipment for cooking, so there was no problem.
Saga Apartments Oslo
One of our best sellers in Oslo! Located in Oslo’s Majorstuen district, these apartments include a well-equipped kitchenette, free WiFi access and a private balcony. Bogstadveien shopping street is just 2 minutes’ walk away.A seating area and a flat-screen TV with cable channels feature in all apartments at Saga Apartments Oslo. Each apartment features modern decor and has a private bathroom with shower. Kitchen facilities include cooking hobs, a microwave, fridge and Nespresso coffee machine.Guests at Saga Apartments have access to shared laundry facilities on the ground floor. Check-in, breakfast and affiliated restaurant are located at the 24-hour sister hotel, just 650 feet away.The Frogner Park, with the Vigeland Sculpure Park, is 0.6 mi away. The Royal Palace is a 15-minute walk from the apartments. Rosenborg Tram Stop is 1,000 feet away.
- Location. Cosy, nicely furnished, if a little small apartment and bathroom.
- Everyone was very helpful. The location was good. The apartment was clean and comfortable overall, a great experience, one that we would do again.
- Parking was available for the quest. A big relief.Room with a view was good.Express checkout drop the key and off you go.
- A mini apartment with small kitchen for light cooking. Even an oven present. Free parking, short walk towards a long main street for shopping and some restaurants.
- Great location closes to lots of amazing shopping and near Frogner Park. Quiet neighborhood. Nice to have a balcony. Clean room.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Asker