|1||Appart’hotel Dior Lamane||9.8||BOOKING.COM|
|2||le Panorama d’ouzoud||9.6||BOOKING.COM|
Appart’hotel Dior Lamane
Located in Azilal in the Tadla-Azilal Region, 52 mi from Beni Mellal, Appart’hotel Dior Lamane features a barbecue and views of the mountain. Bine el Ouidane is 12 mi away. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All units are air conditioned and include a seating area. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and Nintendo Wii are available in some units. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a fridge and stovetop. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower in each unit. Towels and bed linen are offered.Appart’hotel Dior Lamane also includes a sun terrace.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.
- The owner is very friendly, and its a huge, clean apartment. The parking is literally at the front door.
- Ottima colazione e ottima posizione. Camera pulita e ambiente confortevole e rilassante.
- Appartement voldeed aan onze verwachting. Dicht bij winkeltjes . Veel ruimte
- Laccueil, la situation, la propret de lappartement et les quipements…
- Lieux irrprochables htes trs aimables appartements trs propres et spacieux
le Panorama d’ouzoud
Le Panorama d’ouzoud is located in Ouzoud. This self-catered apartment has a garden.The apartment has a terrace.Bine el Ouidane is 17 miles from le Panorama d’ouzoud, while Azilal is 9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in Ouzoud, DAR BOUMANSOUR provides accommodations with seating area.Some of the units include satellite flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.A bicycle rental service is available at the apartment.Azilal is 23 miles from DAR BOUMANSOUR.
No reviews yet.
Located in Ouzoud, 23 miles from Azilal, DAR BOUJEMAA provides a shared lounge and free WiFi.Some units are air-conditioned and include a seating and/or dining area.The apartment features a garden and sun terrace, which can be enjoyed by guests if the weather permits.
- Honestly, I didnt think this was worth the price until I had breakfast on the terrace. Amazing!! The owner was friendly but didnt speak English still managed to do what was needed with my pathetic French. Location was great, since you can go the back way to the waterfalls and avoid most of the guides. Beautiful view from the room. Air con available but did not use it. Decent hot water supply.
- i liked the traditional breakfastthe view from the roof top nd the kindness of Ibrahim he was ready to help us everytime we needed something/info. nd everything was clean…
- The place is really nice, you have access to the whole floor 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living room, rooftop. Owner doesnt speak English but have friend who he called to so even the communication was good. Owner was really nice and tried to make our stay comfortable.
- Appartement spacieux parking priv trs bon petit dejeuner
- La disponibilt de Mr BrahimLaccueil notre arriveLa proximt des restaurants et le march
Looking for: Best Hotels in Baadia