Located in Chefchaouen, a few steps from Kasba and a 1-minute walk from Outa El Hammam Square, Balcon Bleu provides accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning, a shared lounge and a terrace.Some of the units feature satellite flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.Guests at the condo hotel can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Mohammed 5 Square is an 11-minute walk from Balcon Bleu, while Khandak Semmar is 1.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Sania Ramel Airport, 42 miles from the accommodation.
- Amazing experience, great views, super clean, very accommodating and awesome breakfast
- The staff was very nice and homey, the view of the mountains from the balcony was fantastic. The room was clean and spacious and well equipped. We were near the kasbah and could easily walk to it.
- Clean,Location,Kindly staffRooms very well equipedGood wifi
- The hotel was nice. The staff was excellent! The room was comfy and spacious. The location is amazing!
- First the location is the best near everything you need, the rooms are clean and the view was amazing from the balcony And the staff were very nice
Apartments Molino 2
One of our best sellers in Chefchaouen! Apartments Molino 2 offers accommodations in Chefchaouen, 1.8 miles from Ras Elma Water Source and 1.6 miles from Mnt, J. Tissouka. It is located a 4-minute walk from Kasba and has free WiFi plus a 24-hour front desk.The apartment features a satellite TV, 2 bedrooms and a living room. Private parking is available at the apartment.Popular points of interest near Apartments Molino 2 include Outa El Hammam Square, Mohammed 5 Square and Khandak Semmar. The nearest airport is Sania Ramel Airport, 42 miles from the accommodation.
- VERY clean, great staff, everything you need for a short or long stay!
- Very spacious living area and bedrooms. Our unit also had a really great shower. The street noise could be a bit loud during the day and evening, but wasnt bad overnight. The staff was really great with helping us book a taxi, a guide to show us around, restaurants, etc.
- Our hotel apartment looked like the pics exactly, clean and tidy, smells amazing, breakfast was soo yummy and with amazing view and staff was more than welcoming specially our friend Yassin who took the extra miles to make sure we are not missing anything, he gave us advices regarding where to take pics and from where we should go shopping. I will definitely repeat it as it really worth the effort and will make sure to stay at the same property Thank u apartment Molino team!
- Wonderful apartment in Chefchaouen! Exceeded our expectations. Clean and cute. Extra blankets and electric oil heaters available for extra warmth in February. Lots of room, and comfortable furniture to sit and have a glass of wine after our daily adventures. Hot shower, tea kettle, dishes, etc. Very nice place to stay and felt very safe. Managers were very responsive and helpful. The garden / pool area in the building next door is a quiet retreat.
- Great location, big rooms with heaters, very friendly staff, good value for the money paid…
Apartments Molino is located in the Old Town district of Chefchaouen, a 4-minute walk from Kasba, 1,200 feet from Outa El Hammam Square and a 15-minute walk from Mohammed 5 Square. Featuring city and mountain views, this apartment also includes free WiFi.This apartment comes with 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, and a kitchen with a fridge and an oven.The apartment has a terrace.Khandak Semmar is 1.2 miles from Apartments Molino, while Ras Elma Water Source is 1.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sania Ramel Airport, 42 miles from the accommodation.
- The receptionist named Yassin was very friendly, the interior of the apartment was classy. It was a nice experience!
- The staff were unbelievably friendly. Served us delicious mint tea and walked us to our dinner location the first night.
- The apartment is clean and cozy, especially love the terrance where you can chill out at night with a drink. The location is close to the square but it is still quiet. Breakfast is not included but the price is reasonable and taste good! Staff is nice and friendly!
- Very clean, great view, delicious breakfast, helpfull staff.
- We were staying at an apartment that belongs to the hotel but is a little further from it. It is a cosy little house. The ground floor has a living room, bathroom and the kitchen, the first floor has two bedrooms with two double beds and the third has a terrace with another room and a bathroom. It was a cold night but they brought as a heater so we slept great. The staff was really helpful and they went above and beyond to make our stay there unforgettable, especially Yassin. It is highly recommended.
Casa Del Norte
Casa Del Norte is set in Chefchaouene.The apartment offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hair dryer and shower. There is also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with an oven and a fridge.At Casa Del Norte you will find a restaurant serving African cuisine.Khandak Semmar is 0.7 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Sania Ramel Airport, 42 mi from Casa Del Norte .
- Excellent location near the main square. Manager is very accommodating.
- The manager Mohsin was awesome. He gave us a tour and was extremely helpful and professional. We loved the hospitality
- The customer service was extremely good. I would return for that alone. The location is also good.
- Location. Very helpful staff. They let us check out late and even kept our luggage after checkout while we were roaming around the town.
- Casa Del Norte was in a great location. Super clean and spacious.Hassan were hoping weve got his name right but not totally sure was super helpful upon check in and even more so when we required a transfer back to Tangier at 4am which he arranged for us and then waiting for us in the morning at this time to ensure we did not miss our flight. Wonderful location!!
One of our best sellers in Chefchaouen! Located in Chefchaouen, a 19-minute walk from Khandak Semmar, Casa Meryem has accommodations with a shared lounge, free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk, and a shared kitchen. The air-conditioned property is 1.6 miles from Mohammed 5 Square.The apartment comes with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with city views. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.The apartment has a terrace. Both a bicycle rental service and a car rental service are available at Casa Meryem.Kasba is 2.1 miles from the accommodation, while Outa El Hammam Square is 2.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sania Ramel, 42 miles from Casa Meryem, and the property offers a free airport shuttle service.
- Youssef was the best host EVER. He was always available to show us where something we wanted to see was located. He personally escorted us wherever we wanted to go if we needed him. He was always available and responded immediately. He recommended places to eat and shops to visit. He arranged our private taxi to Tangier. Once we arrived in Tangier and realized that our place was sketchy and we didnt trust our hosts to arrange transport to the airport I texted Youssef and asked him if he could help us. My sister and I were traveling with 5 teenagers and we dont speak French or Arabic. He took all the information and within 30 minutes had arranged 2 separate transports to the airport for us. He checked in with me after my sisters ride arrived to make sure everything had happened as it should. He continued to follow our progress ensuring that we had made it to the airport and then arrived at our first destination. I cannot say enough good things about this man.
- clean, good location, nicely furnished, traditional chefchaouen style, had tea and coffee. we liked everything!
- The property is at the top of the Medina so its easy to find and the view from outside is spectacular. The host was not in the city at the time but his brother came to make the check in. We also had a tour with the hosts brother and he came in the morning to bring us breakfast at our request. The host contact me through whatsapp, sent me pictures with the medina and asked if we want breakfast and a tour.
- This apartment was the perfect location for us to be able to explore and experience Chefchaouen. Our host was very friendly and helpful. The apartment was clean and comfortable. We hope to return someday.
- The location is great. and the cooperation of the staff and the kindness of the guests, especially Youssef, who helped us buy tickets for the bus and his keenness on a taxi to go to the bus station. The greatness of the place, the staff, the location, the quality of the food and the psychological comfort that I found in this place and I am happy to thank all the staff and the hotel manager Mr. Youssef … We will be back for your visit The beauty of the place with the beauty of spirits
Dar Nokhba Inn
Located in Chefchaouen, a 5-minute walk from Kasba, Dar Nokhba Inn has a ticket service and free WiFi. The property is around 1.5 miles from Ras Elma Water Source, 1.3 miles from Mnt, J. Tissouka and 1.5 miles from Viewpoint. The property provides room service, a shared lounge and organizing tours for guests.At the inn, all rooms come with a closet. Complete with a shared bathroom, all guest rooms at Dar Nokhba Inn are equipped with air conditioning, and selected rooms here will provide you with a seating area. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at Dar Nokhba Inn will be able to enjoy activities in and around Chefchaouen, like cycling.Popular points of interest near the inn include Outa El Hammam Square, Mohammed 5 Square and Khandak Semmar. The nearest airport is Sania Ramel Airport, 42 miles from Dar Nokhba Inn.
- The location was perfect for a visit to Chefchaouen. The person who assisted us with checking into our rooms also assisted us with transportation to our location in FEZ. We left something in the car and the same man assisted us in the transport and recovery of this item. It was above and beyond what anyone would have imagined. We were and are still amazed at the kindness that was shown to us. The room was very traditional, but adequate for your needs. It was quiet, but close to the section of town we wanted to see. We love Chefchaouen and its people.
- Location of the road is amazing 5 minutes from the best streets of the city. Apartments are well equipped and comfortable
- Very good location in city centre. Tasty breakfast.
- Like the location is not in the medina but very near.We are a group driving with luggages so it is easier to drop by the road get to the house and park somewhere.An experience of staying near the locals.The cafe opposite is good for breakfast hot pastries with coffee morrocan style.
- The location was very good, at the lower end of the medina. The rooms were decorated very nicely in Moroccan style.
Casa Lala Rhima
Featuring city views, Casa Lala Rhima provides accommodations with a balcony and an electric tea pot, around a few steps from Outa El Hammam Square. It features a terrace, mountain views and free WiFi throughout the property.The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with garden views. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.Popular points of interest near the apartment include Kasba, Mohammed 5 Square and Khandak Semmar. The nearest airport is Sania Ramel Airport, 73 miles from Casa Lala Rhima.
No reviews yet.
Located in Chefchaouen, a few steps from Outa El Hammam Square and 100 feet from Kasba, Dar Alegria has air-conditioned accommodations with a balcony and free WiFi. The property has mountain views and is a 13-minute walk from Mohammed 5 Square and 1.1 miles from Khandak Semmar.The apartment features 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with city views. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.Languages spoken at the 24-hour front desk include Arabic, English, Spanish and French.A terrace is available for guests to use at the apartment.Ras Elma Water Source is 1.7 miles from Dar Alegria, while Mnt, J. Tissouka is 1.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sania Ramel Airport, 42 miles from the accommodation.
- The location couldnt be better! Everything is nearby. The house is sparkly clean, cosy and warm. And the owner is super friendly and helpful dont hesitate to ask him for recommendations
- The great location, friendly staff and the relaxed feel of the area made us feel at home.
- Good heating fof the colder days, wonderful terrace, easy to find. Aziz very helpful, quick to respond.
- Beautifully decorated apartment in a central location. Great views from the terrace. It is ideal for a couple, a family needs to remember that two beds are in the common area. The appartment has three floors with kitchen on the first and fridge on the third. It may feel a bit crampy, as the building is very narrow, but that just adds to its charm. Not far from the parking 30 mad per night
- Apartment is beautiful, comfortable and clean . Location is perfect!!! Aziz is so welcoming, helpful, friendly and caring. He made our stay really enjoyable. Love this place, BEST in town. Its not just for 10 its 10. We will definetly be back.
Located in Chefchaouen, a 5-minute walk from Kasba, casa marisco has accommodations with a shared lounge, free WiFi, room service, and ticket service. Including a terrace, this apartment also has a restaurant.The apartment offers a à la carte or halal breakfast.A bicycle rental service is available at casa marisco.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Outa El Hammam Square, Mohammed 5 Square and Khandak Semmar. The nearest airport is Sania Ramel, 42 miles from casa marisco, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Great helpful staff, awesome location! Loved the blue city and we stayed right in the main square. The guys were helpful to help with parking our car as well and sorting security to watch it.
- nice host, there was a heater in the apartment!!! good location, quiet and clean.
- La gentillesse de zakariya Et sa disponibilit . L emplacement au coueur de la grande place .super ressenti .j ai aim .
- La ubicacin el saln muy amplio, buen trato con el personal
- Laccueil trs chaleureux de la personne qui nous a lou le bien, lappartement trs propre situ a quelques pas de centre ville
Appartement Lotfi 2
Offering mountain views, a terrace and free WiFi, Appartement Lotfi 2 has accommodations attractively set in Chefchaouen, within a short distance of Kasba, Outa El Hammam Square and Mohammed 5 Square.The apartment provides guests with a patio, city views, a seating area, satellite flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchenette with an oven and a stovetop, and a private bathroom with hot tub and a hairdryer. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.A car rental service is available at Appartement Lotfi 2.Khandak Semmar is 1.1 miles from the accommodation, while Ras Elma Water Source is 1.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sania Ramel, 43 miles from Appartement Lotfi 2, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The apartment was nice, the beds were comfortable, everything was clean. The owner is very nice, his daughter is helping with communication if you only speak English. The location was perfect.
- Location is close to one of the main streets and also near the main squares.Host does not speak much English but made effort to communicate using translation app on phone when we met face to face.One have the whole apartment to oneself the sitting room is spacious and comfortable and definitely the highlight of the apartment. The bathroom/toilet is very small though. There is a refrigerator and a kitchen which I did not use so cant say much about it.
- The owner was very responsive and did best he could do.
- In the middle of everything bazaar, restaurants and convenient stores. Excellent and very friendly staff. Thank you!
- When we arrived, the flat didnt match the one wed booked online, but Omaima the daughter of the owner, who has great English and was extra nice offered us another apartment which was even better than the one booked, and which was not far from the original one. Both were in the medina, not far from the main square. It was clean and spacious. With a nice rooftop with a view. She gave us as well an electric radiator when we asked for heating it was great. It was in a quiet street with some stairs. We a friend and I have liked our stay very much.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Bab Taza