One of our top picks in Bar Harbor. Located 1 miless from Acadia National Park, Acadia Inn has an on-site trail that accesses the park. The hotel offers a complimentary breakfast buffet each morning and guests can enjoy swimming in the outdoor pool.The hotel also has a hot tub by the pool for guests to relax in. Tea and coffee is available all day.The rooms at Acadia Inn – Bar Harbor are warmly decorated, and include amenities like a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms also have a refrigerator and free Wi-Fi.Sand Beach is 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel and Kebo Valley Golf Club is 1 mile away. College of the Atlantic is opposite the property.
- hot breakfast served in the lobby area with individually wrapped items. They are delicious and we felt safe in the breakfast area. People are very mindful and follow the rules in place. Staff shelve breakfast as soon as they ran out. Very impressed.
- Everything was great the staff, the location, the room, the breakfast. We truly appreciated the advance emails about access to Acadia National Park and Cadillac Mountain. Thanks to them we saw the most amazing sunset from the top of It.
- I loved how clean and bright the place was. It looks very nice from the outside and its super clean on the inside. Each morning, there was a grab and go continental breakfast with tons of options that were all good. We took breakfast back to our room. Each day, our room was refreshed with towels and amenities and all made up. The front desk staff was so nice and helpful. Parking was perfect and always available right next to a side entrance door close the the elevator. Its also a very short drive right to the heart of Bar Harbor. We were there within a minute and also very close to Acadia park entrances. Absolutely loved this place and would recommend.
- Average to above in variety quality. Room was very pleasant indoors out.
- The staff was particularly helpful with restaurant recommendations which were quite good, as well as things to do in Bar Harbor.
Atlantic Eyrie Lodge
Atlantic Eyrie Lodge is set in Bar Harbor, within 1.5 mi of Agamont Park and a 15-minute walk of Acadia National Park. This property is located a short distance from attractions such as The Abbe Museum. A panoramic view of Frenchman Bay is offered from the property.The rooms in the hotel are fitted with a TV with cable channels. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Atlantic Eyrie Lodge also have free WiFi. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the accommodations. Atlantic Eyrie Lodge offers a seasonal outdoor pool. When guests need guidance on where to visit, the reception will be happy to provide advice.College of the Atlantic Natural History Museum is a 6-minute walk away. Downtown Bar Harbor is 1.6 mi away from the property.
- The lodge is set up like a motel with outside entrances but other than that, it felt like a comfortable and stylish 3 star hotel. The view was amazing and I spotted a deer just a few yards away from the building one evening. The room looked exactly like the photos. The breakfast was amazing so many options both hot and cold, and they switched out items so not every day was the same scrambled eggs vs. omelets, different muffins, etc.. There was both indoor and outdoor breakfast seating.
- The breakfast was very good,very comfortable beds,large room.Loved having the balcony overlooking the harbor. Close to Acadia
- I loved the location and overall experience. I went as a solo female and felt very comfortable and safe. It was the perfect distance from downtown. Plus a beautiful view, good value, very clean and excellent staff. Really great place to stay!
- I love the view so much! Perfect sunrise view! 450AM open the window, sit on balcony and enjoy the sunrise, its a wonderful experience.
- Good location good view and good breakfast. Clean fresh room.Breakfast included eggs bacon sausage French toast. Way more than standard continental breakfast. No complaints.
Quality Inn Bar Harbor
The Quality Inn hotel is walking distance from the historic village of Bar Harbor and its waterfront. This Bar Harbor, ME hotel is ideally located close to many national park tour companies, the Abbe Museum and the College of the Atlantic.Acadia National Park offers more than 45 miles of trails and carriage roads ideal for biking and hiking. Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy climbing Cadillac Mountain to view the sunrises and sunsets or a scenic drive along the 27 miles Park Loop Road to see the shoreline vistas of Acadia.Relax on a sunset cruise aboard the four-mast Schooner Margaret Todd with Bar Harbor’s Downeast Windjammer Cruises, take a stroll along Main Street with its many art galleries and shops or enjoy local bands and evening concerts at the Village Green park.The hotel’s restaurant, Q Corner Cafe, offers a daily continental breakfast with both hot and cold menu items.This Bar Harbor ME hotel offers free wireless high-speed Internet access and free weekday newspaper and features one of Mount Desert Island’s largest and most unique seasonal outdoor pool.All spacious guest rooms are nonsmoking and have refrigerators, coffee makers with free coffee, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and cable television. Rooms with balconies and microwaves are available.
- Good location, where is very close to the National Parkaround 5 min driving.
- It was nice that they were still serving free breakfast through Covid. The staff was nice, the room was clean, and the property was quiet and in a great location.
- Still following mask mandate, which is good. Close to downtown. Good breakfast. Spacious room. Provided sanitizer in the room as well.
- Excellent location it is within walking distance to the village, and only 5 minute drive from Acadia National Park entrance. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Comfortable bed, great location with free parking
Bar Harbor Manor
This Bar Harbor property is located just 5 minutes’ drive from Acadia National Park and half a mile from the Bar Harbor pier. Facilities include free Wi-Fi and lush gardens.A refrigerator and flat-screen TV are included in every guest room at Bar Harbor Manor. The rooms also have a coffee maker and an private bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony or microwave.Guests can relax in the outdoor seating areas or by the fireside in the guest parlor. The Bar Harbor Manor hotel offers free parking and concierge services.Bar Harbor Whale Watch Company is 12 minutes’ walk from the property. Kebo Valley Golf Club is 1 miles away.
- We were on the 3rd floor per our request. Great corner room. Great view and very pleasant sitting on the balcony. Very clean. Comfy bed, hot shower!!
- Friendliness and knowledge of area of the staff. The Manor was in walking distance of all the restaurants and shops so we didnt have to drive.
- Location was excellent…walkable to everything in Bar Harbor. Grounds are very pretty. Rooms are exceptionally clean. Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable.
- This is my second time staying love this place close to town and quiet too
- Chris gave us dinner recommendations tailored to our likes and dislikes. Very helpful
Bar Harbor Grand Hotel
One of our top picks in Bar Harbor. Located in central Bar Harbor, this hotel is 4 mi from Sand Beach and 1.4 mi from Acadia National Park. The hotel serves a complimentary deluxe breakfast each morning.The Bar Harbor Grand Hotel features a heated outdoor pool and a relaxing hot tub. There is an on-site fitness center and free WiFi access.The modern rooms include flat-screen TV, refrigerator, and DVD player.Offering personal service, the hotel is a short walk to the waterfront, 6.3 mi to Cadillac Mountain and just 1.2 mi to the Kebo Valley Golf Course.
- Location was convenient to shops and restaurants as well as being close to park entrances. Room was quiet. Staff was friendly. Breakfast offered a good variety.
- The staff sent a special gift to our room when they heard it was our 30th wedding anniversary. Super thoughtful!
- Walking distance to everything in Bar Harbor but far enough away from the bustle of the restaurants. Quiet, we never heard any neighbors talking only a couple hard door closes. Bed was very comfortable which was important at 6 months pregnant. The staff were incredibly sweet, especially those at the front desk. Always willing to help with suggestions in town and in Acadia also very nice greeting us each day.
- Wonderful staff. Very helpful with activity questions. Beautiful room and facility.
- Staff was exceptional, room size was great, beds were comfortable, location was great for strolling into town, breakfast was fantastic given covid restrictions, really glad we choose to stay here, will stay here again if we ever make it back
Bluenose Inn – Bar Harbor Hotel
This Mount Desert Island property, offering panoramic views of Frenchman Bay, is within a 10-minute drive of Acadia National Park. It features a spa, heated indoor and outdoor pools and free Wi-Fi.The Mizzentop’s Great Room serves cocktails and has live piano music. Bluenose Inn-Bar Harbor Hotel also houses the Looking Glass restaurant.All guest rooms provide a flat-screen cable TV, along with a mini-fridge and Keurig coffee maker. A DVD player is available upon request. All rooms in the Mizzentop building feature a fireplace and a private balcony overlooking Frenchman Bay.Guests at Bluenose Inn-Bar Harbor Hotel can work out in the gym and relax in the hot tub or in the steam room. Unique Maine-made souvenirs are available in the 24-hour gift shop.The property is within walking distance of the George B. Dorr Museum of Natural History. Downtown Bar Harbor and the Bar Harbor Whale Watch Company are just under 1 miles away.
- Views from our top floor balcony was incredible and the fall foliage just added to the grandeur. Loved the in room fireplace. Looking Glass restaurant was delightful with delicious breakfast options.
- The breakfast was unusual but exceptional. And the pictures of the room and the town were underwhelming, but were perfect for when we arrived and were surprised.
- Room was clean and spacious with great views of the water.
- The location was amazing the atmosphere was gentle to the soul cant wait to go back
- Location was perfect! We had a king suite on the 4 floor. View was stunning!
Hampton Inn Bar Harbor
Offering an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, Hampton Inn Bar Harbor is located in Bar Harbor. Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with pay-per-view channels. There is also a refrigerator. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathroom also comes with free toiletries. Extras include bed linen.At Hampton Inn Bar Harbor you will find a fitness center. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities and luggage storage. The property offers free parking.The hotel is 0.9 mi from Agamont Park, 1,000 feet from Newlin Gardens and 1,650 feet from College of the Atlantic Natural History Museum. Bangor Airport is 41 mi away.
- Exceptional staff. Breakfast very good and well organized. Kitchen staff very nice.All very clean.
- High on a hill affords great views of the area. Breakfast buffet was surprisingly good. Free parking is great. Matthew at the front desk was very friendly and professional .
- Its quiet and accessible to Acadia National Park and the town. They have good breakfast and lot of choices too.
- Room and bathroom were spacious and clean.Room had a nice view of the mountain.
- Cleanliness and spacious rooms. Wonderful staff at the reception and breakfast area.
Acadia Hotel – Downtown
On Mount Desert Island, these accommodations are located amidst the dining, shopping and entertainment options in downtown Bar Harbor. Hiking and swimming in Acadia National Park is available a mile away. The Acadia Hotel provides free Wi-Fi.Guests staying at this Acadia Hotel can enjoy relaxing on the terrace or spending time in the library. The historic building dates back to 1884. Free parking is included.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Acadia all feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. A refrigerator is also included in each one.College of the Atlantic is a mile from the property. Kayaking in Frenchman Bay around Bar Island is available in a 10-minute walk from the property.
- The hotel is in the green in Bar Harbor in the heat of the tourist area. I know it is off peak but the price paid I didnt expect the hotel to be as nice as it was! Modern, clean and well run. Exceeded my expectations
- very convenient location. Staff was very pleasant!
- Clean, well taken care of of and Covid compliant. Highly recommend!
- Everything at check in went so smooth! The lady was beyond welcoming and super friendly. She was full of information and happy to share it. The hotel was super cutesy and extremely clean. Beds were super comfy. Room was good size and modern. The location is perfect, just a short walk to shops and food and to the waterfront. Everything was amazing.
- location was right in town so walking to all shops and restaurants. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Was a large Inn so it felt homey but was still run like a business.Room was large and comfortable. I left my phone charger and they got right back to me to mail it.
Set in Bar Harbor, within 1.1 mi of Town Beach and 1.4 mi of Agamont Park, Bayview Hotel offers accommodations with a bar and free WiFi throughout the property as well as free private parking for guests who drive. This 4-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service. The hotel features family rooms.The units come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a fridge, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath and free toiletries, rooms at the hotel also have a sea view. At Bayview Hotel, all rooms come with a seating area.Popular points of interest near the accommodations include Frenchman Bay, Newlin Gardens and Beatrix Farrand Gardens. The nearest airport is Hancock County-Bar Harbor Airport, 7.5 mi from Bayview Hotel.
- We originally booked the Bayview to run the Mount Desert Island 1/2 marathon of course, the race went the way of all running events during the Covid19 crisis. We came to Bar Harbor anyway to climb Mt. Cadillac and enjoy the fall colors, which were great. The Bayview is a very comfortable hotel, and even though it is tough in the time of covid, the services were very good. The bed is great, the room is large, the balcony is fabulous.
- The breakfast granola was outstanding. Im not a fan of granola in general but I will make the exception for this one. When we asked, they told us that not only the granola but the cookies and muffins where bake on site.Staff was really friendly and the view was espectacular.
- Unfortunately we didnt have hot breakfast due to Covid. But they served the Cutest cutest little breakfast baskets that we enjoyed, overall breakfast was great they were very accommodating due to the epidemic.
- Great views. Direct access to ocean front. Good process for breakfast COVID. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- Welcoming and helpful staff. Excellent recommendations for diner.
Bar Harbor Inn and Spa
Located on Mount Desert Island, this Bar Harbor hotel is 5.8 mi away from the Jordan Pond in Acadia National Park. This oceanfront hotel offers an on-site restaurant and guests can dine with views of the ocean.Bar Harbor Inn and Spa provides rooms with a flat-screen cable TV. Some of the rooms have a balcony with views of Frenchman Bay.Bar Harbor Inn has an on-site spa facility. Guests can also enjoy swimming in the outdoor pool or relaxing in the hot tub.The property offers 2 on-site restaurants with ocean views, the Reading Room Restaurant and Terrace Grille. The Reading Room Restaurant serves breakfast and dinner daily. A continental breakfast is also available each morning in the lobby.Abbe Museum is 1,950 feet away.
- The inn is located in the prime location of Bar Harbor, nearing restaurants, shops and attractions, all within a short walk. Additionally, the complementary breakfast is wonderful with many quality selections of pastries, fruits and drinks.
- Cant beat the location and its proximity to all the entertainmentrestaurants.
- Lovely view, courteous staff and service, location was great in relation to main street/downtown area. Hotel had a water issue day of checkin, however, staff ensured we had what we needed and made our stay comfortable
- The location is perfect! Private, yet close to all the restaurants and shops. We love rd waking up to the ocean outside our room. Dinner at the Reading Room was delicious. Every staff member made us feel like we were home.
- The location right on the water was wonderful! Great ocean views from our room, and very convenient to walk to shops and restaurants. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The grounds are well maintained and everything was immaculate and clean.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Bar Harbor