Hotel Villa Batalha
The 4-star Villa Batalha features a bar with views towards UNESCO World Heritage-listed Batalha Monastery. Surrounded by traditional white houses, the hotel offers a spa, indoor pool, tennis court and large private gardens with a golf course.Each bright, air-conditioned room has a modern décor with wooden floors, a satellite TV, safety deposit box and mini-bar. Floor-to-ceiling windows provide natural light and each unit overlooks either the garden, the monastery or the surroundings. Free WiFi access is provided.Environmentally-friendly Villa Batalha provides spacious public areas. Panoramic terraces look over the green valleys and mountains. The ample O Claustro Bar features plenty of natural light, a stunning view over the Monastery and serves light meals and snacks.The property features a restaurant, the Adega dos Frades, a modern but cozy place also suitable for guests with limited mobility. It serves mainly traditional Portuguese cuisine with an emphasis on characteristic regional dishes and desserts.The hot tub is in an airy room with sun loungers facing the landscape. A sauna and solarium are also featured.By the Lena River, Hotel Villa Batalha is 30 minutes by car from Nazaré and São Pedro de Moel beaches. Fátima Sanctuary is 20 minutes’ drive. On-site indoor or outdoor parking is free and an airport shuttle is available to Lisbon Airport, 71 mi away.
- Its not fair to give any bad reviews due to covid pandemic as it limits the experience but in this town I dont think there is a better place to stay. Enjoy nature, spa, history, food… its all walking distance. Ok?
- Breakfast was good.There is parking in the hotel.
- nice breakfast, convenient location for visiting Batalha Monastery spa relaxation massage is a big plus
- beautiful location, good breakfast, great Italian restaurant in the town, comfortable beds
- Clean and quiet hotel, beautiful location near the monastery, polite and helpful staff, excellent breakfast!
Hotel Lis Batalha Mestre Afonso Domingues
One of our top picks in Batalha. With a prime location in the historic center of Batalha, the recently-renovated Hotel Lis Batalha Mestre Afonso Domingues faces the Monastery of Santa Maria da Vitória, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The traditional Portuguese restaurant offers panoramic views of the Monastery.The hotel’s recent renovation works completely revamped the rooms and increased the property’s capacity, from 22 units to 40 units. The air conditioned rooms come equipped with flat-screen cable TVs, mini-bar, hairdryer and complimentary coffee/tea facilities. Free WiFi is available throughout the Hotel Lis Batalha Mestre Afonso Domingues.The restaurant has a terrace and garden, opposite the monastery. The hotel has a number of free parking spaces, and there are also other options of free parking nearby.The Shrine of Fátima is within 11 mi and is a renowned religious pilgrimage spot. Popular beaches, such as Nazaré and São Pedro de Moel are accessible within 19 mi. The Alcobaça Monastery is at a 16 mi distance, while the medieval town of Óbidos is within 43 mi. Lisbon International Airport is 75 mi from the Hotel Lis Batalha Mestre Afonso Domingues.
- Great location. Very helpful staff, especially front desk. Spacious comfortable room facing the monastery. Good value.
- A beautiful boutique hotel that is tucked in the heart of Batalha, with a wonderful restaurant and attentive staff.
- very good location ,very good rooms ,comfortable, very pleasant, parking easy, meal very good, very Kindly personal
- We loved this hotel. Spacious, clean, comfortable and friendly staff. The location is perfect for seeing the monastery as it is next door. We could view the front entrance from our room window.
- Great value for this renovated hotel years past it was a more basic inn like place. Updated, modern, great decor, beautiful paintings which seem to be by local artists. Nice sitting area. Rooms very nice too, good size and comfortable. Breakfast included and very nice and substancial offerings. Nice bar and dining room you can sit overlooking one of the biggest and oldest monasteries ever built! Nice staff, nice little town to walk around and buy some clothes or souvenirs, other restaurants close by and cafes and bakeries. Worth spending a day and night here, you wont regret it. Nice, although basic Portuguese food in the dining room and good wines. Really cant complain about anything.
Casa do Outeiro – Arts & Crafts Boutique Hotel
Located in Batalha, Casa do Outeiro – Arts & Crafts Boutique Hotel offers scenic views of the Santa Maria da Vitoria Monastery. Most rooms feature a private balcony, some with a view over the monastery. Facilities include an outdoor pool and the property was renovated in early 2017.The air-conditioned rooms at Casa Do Outeiro feature a unique décor, with several decorative pieces created by the property’s owners. All rooms have a flat-screen cable TV, a refrigerator, and tea and coffee making facilities.Casa do Outeiro – Arts & Crafts Boutique Hotel offers free WiFi access throughout. The hotel also has a games room with a billiards table, a children’s playground, and a garden.Every morning, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the hotel’s breakfast room including homemade cakes, jams, and natural fruit juices with views of the swimming pool. The hotel also has an honesty bar with drinks, snacks and a fireplace.Fátima is a 20-minute drive away from Casa do Outeiro – Arts & Crafts Boutique Hotel, as are Alcobaça and Nazaré. Tomar is a 30-minute drive away. The hotel offers free private parking.
- Location was great and staff super Breakfast was well organized and safe
- i just love this place, this is the second time i come and always come here i will stay here, clean beautiful place recommend
- Loved the property and town. The breakfast was excellent. We had a one night very enjoyable stay and wished we could have stayed longer.
- Exceeded expectations very convenient to visit the church and convent at Batalha. The town is very small so short walk to restaurants and to the church. Hotel has many fun decor touches with quirky items in both public spaces and rooms. Breakfast was good, staff pleasant. Didnt have a chance to use the pool but it looked nice. Easy free parking and free wifi.
- This a nice little hotel , very well decorated, close to the main attraction monastery Batalha. Worth it for the cost!
Monte do Mosteiro CountryHouse
Monte do Mosteiro CountryHouse has pool views, free WiFi and free private parking, located in Batalha, 1.4 miles from Batalha Monastery.Fitted with a balcony, the units offer air conditioning and feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. A dishwasher, a microwave and fridge are also offered, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the family stay.Monte do Mosteiro CountryHouse features a garden and sun terrace, which can be enjoyed by guests if the weather permits.Exposalao Exhibition Center is a 6-minute walk from the accommodation.
- We lived in the twobedrooms house. The house is very nice and spacious. Bed is very comfortable. Big TV with Netflix. View from the big window on the garden. Very relaxing. Highly recommended!
- Very friendly hosts, very clean and comfortable rooms. We had a great stay.
- Very clean and spacious. Private entrance and lovely property with fruit trees
- Wonderful small country houses , orange trees in the garden the fresh orange juice is granted! However the kitchen is in another building separated from your room, it is still close and very comfortable.Air condition in every rooms in each houses! Very nice hosts, modern buildings and reasonable price.Definitely would like to come back.
- I liked the country side view from my room, the quietness and privacy of the rooms, of having netflix in my room, the freedom of schedules for breakfast and checkout. Everything was great.
Set within 550 feet of Batalha Monastery and 1.4 mi of Exposalao Exhibition Center in Batalha, Mosteiro View offers accommodations with free WiFi and seating area.The units come with parquet floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a dining area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A fridge, a stovetop and toaster are also offered, as well as a kettle.
- Great view on the monastery side. Spotlessly clean. Great modern decor. Host was friendly and very responsive. We requested an extra night accommodation.
- It was such a beautiful setting. My room looked out onto the Monestary and square. The interior was very modern and clean. The bed/linens were so comfortable!!! My favorite place, so far
- Great location, apartment is clean, modern, comfortable, exactly as described. Goncalo was outstanding host!
- Great location to the monastery and local shops.Very friendly and great communications by host to arrange access.
- Nice rooms, recently updated. Coffee shops right outside. Monistary out our door, easy to get bus to other towns once we arrived in Batalha. Very difficult to get to Batalha.
Refugio da Ti Maria
Located in Quinta do Sobrado, Refúgio da Ti Maria is a restored country house sitting 0.9 mi from Batalha city center. This pet-friendly property offers free private parking on site.This unit includes 2 bedrooms and a fully equipped bathroom with shower and hairdryer. The living area includes a sofa and a tiled stove with a firewood basket.The kitchen is fully equipped with all the necessary appliances to prepare meals. The large porch area features a wood burning stove, which guests can use to make homemade bread. Breakfast is delivered daily at Refúgio da Ti Maria.The outdoor area offers a safe zone for children to play. Guests can explore the Mira D’aire and Moeda Caves located 12 mi and 9.3 mi, respectively.The well-known Batalha Monastery, classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, is 0.9 mi from Ti Maria. Nazaré Beach is 16 mi away.
- Cosy and comfy great outside space with a very warm welcome
- Very nice helpfull host. Good place to rest with familly.
- Le Refugio da Ti Maria est un logement trs confortable, totalement indpendant et trs spacieux. Y sjourner est un plaisir tant lintrieur qu lextrieur. Les propritaires sont charmants, gnreux, attentionns, disponibles et trs flexibles. Nous y retournerons sans aucun doute !
- Do conforto, do sossego e a nossa patuda adorou tudo. Procuramos descansar e conseguimos e de voltar sem dvida. Excelente recepo
- A limpeza era excelente, a casa muito acolhedora e espao exterior muito bom. Vale a pena voltar. Gostamos. A salamandra acesa deu o toque final!
The Olive Hill Guesthouse
One of our top picks in Batalha. Located 1.9 mi from Batalha Monastery, The Olive Hill Guest house provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.Every unit features a private bathroom and shower, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a fridge.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.The Olive Hill Guest house offers a terrace.Guests can swim in the outdoor swimming pool, go hiking or cycling, or relax in the garden and use the barbecue facilities.Exposalao Exhibition Center is 1.9 mi from the accommodations.
- Very friendly staff. Clean rooms with nice views and good looking bathrooms. Great buck for value
- The Olive Hill is a lovely guesthouse run by a nice couple who treat every guest with kindness, We stayed there a night and the room was clean, modern and quite big.The breakfast was pretty good and you can have food delivered by some restaurants in Batalha.
- Our stay was completely amazing. The room we stayed was pretty, clean and comfortable. The owners were lovely and so kind to us. The view is breathtaking. We will come back for sure. We felt at home, and safe.
- The spot, the view, the breakfast, the privacy. All perfect
- The pink bungalow was perfect! Everything was super clean and the owners are the nicest The breakfast that they served in the room was so fresh and delicious Is a place to return!
Hotel S. Jorge
Hotel S. Jorge is located 0.6 mi from the center of Batalha and provides guest rooms and apartments. You can enjoy the outdoor swimming pool, the terrace and relax with a drink from the on-site bar.All of the rooms at Hotel S. Jorge have air conditioning, a satellite TV and a private bathroom. Each room has its own parking space and free Wi-Fi access.The apartments have an equipped kitchenette to prepare meals.Hotel S. Jorge offers a tennis court, a lounge and a meeting room. The hotel is 11 mi from Fatima and 12 mi from the Caves of Mira de Aire.
- Everyone was incredibly nice and friendly, the room was very spacious and everything made you feel at home.Were definitely coming back!
- The bed is very comfortable. The room is a great size and the bathroom had nice facilities. The on site pool and ability to park very close to your apartment is great. It being set back from the main road as well means its quiet. The staff are very helpful. Its my second stay there and I like it a lot. I plan to use it again next year already.
- Great staff very friendly. Got to go on a weekend where they had live music at the bar and everything was maintained clean and organized giving the virus this establishment was able to create a great investment and great entertainment for their costumers
- Very nice private hotel, clean, and lovely service! We will definitely come back! 5 stars!
- The room was spacious, the bed was very comfortable. The tv had some good channels and the bathroom was very modern and spacious as well. I really liked being able to park right in front of the room and the staff were very friendly. I will definitely go back.
Tipica Casa Portuguesa
Featuring garden views, Tipica Casa Portuguesa provides accommodations with a patio and a kettle, around 1.6 mi from Batalha Monastery. This villa offers free private parking, room service and free WiFi.The villa features 5 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a hot tub.The villa offers a terrace. There is a garden with a barbecue at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.Exposalao Exhibition Center is 2.5 mi from Tipica Casa Portuguesa.
- Very nice host. She does not speak English but speaks perfect French. Very clean, nicely arranged and spacious house. Well equipped. Quiet surroundings.
- Beautiful and big house with quaint interiors. Big balconies which we used for all our meals. Nice garden with lots of fruit trees i.e. figs, plums, lemons, orange. Landlord gave us lemons, plums and potatoes. They were so nice. Short driving distance to historical places in Batalha, Tomar and Fatima. Would love to stay there again.
- Casa muito grande com instalaes muito agradveis. Local muito sossegado.
- Maison trs bien situe gographiquement, spacieuse, trs propre, toutes les commodits et amnage avec got. Proche de locan 30 minutes et dune multitude de sites et villes visiter. Propritaire trs sympathique et serviable et qui matrise parfaitement le Franais.
- Tout. Accueil chaleureux. Maison propre, grande, trs belle et bien dcore. Superbe cuisine !Terrasse. Jolie vue.Ctait parfait.
Hotel Residencial Batalha
The Hotel Residencial Batalha is located less than 1,000 feet from the Santa Maria da Vitória Monastery, part of the UNESCO World Heritage sites. It features a bar and offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.The air-conditioned rooms at the Batalha include a mini-bar, a cable TV, and a telephone. Their private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the hotel with views of the Mountain Aire and Monastery of Santa Maria da Victoria. The area also offers several options to enjoy characteristic Portuguese meals.The village of Batalha is located in the Rota do Sol, with connections to Leiria, Fatima, and Obidos . The beaches of Nazaré and São Pedro de Moel are within 17 mi from the hotel.
- A cute little room, clean and comfortable. A good value.
- Central, quiet, diningroom with view, free parking
- Great location for visiting the Cathedral visible across the street. Small garage for a car under the hotel at a cost. Room was comfortable enough. Breakfast was good and in a room with a view of the Cathedral.
- We visited Batalha to see the monastery, which is quite close by the hotel. Theres another small museum across from the hotel which is also worth visiting. The bus stop for the bus we took from Lisbon is about a ten minute walk away and theres also a nearby supermarket.The hotel was clean and comfortable with a hot shower and a decent bed. Theres also a refrigerator in the room. The staff members were helpful and let us leave our bags prior to check in. Breakfast was nothing special but it was included in the price so no complaints. Good value hotel and highly recommended.
- Nespresso with breakfast. View of monastery from breakfast room. Very clean facilities. Friendly, helpful staff. Location, location. Location.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Batalha