Novotel Beaune, a designer hotel, is located in the south of Beaune. It offers a beautiful garden and an outdoor pool with a terrace.Each soundproofed and air-conditioned room has a modern décor. They are equipped with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, tea and coffee making facilities and a private bathroom.Beaune Novotel restaurant serves traditional French cuisine and a buffet breakfast in the chic dining area or beside the pool. Guests can enjoy a relaxing drink at the hotel’s bar.There is a 24-hour front desk service and all rooms are serviced by a elevator.Free private parking is provided. Beaune city center including Hospices de Beaune and its train station is 1.2 mi from this Novotel and it is 1 mi from the A6 motorway. It is a 37-minute drive from Dijon.
- Our car battery was dead in the morning and hotel staff helped us in everyway possible. Kids had free breakfast and some magic set as a gift. The hotel is super confy and beautiful too. And at a very convenient location.
- we stayed in the hotel on our way from Marseille to Paris, the staff were very friendly and checkin was easy and fast, rooms were good and beds were very comfortable
- The hotel itself is good. The rooms are good, location is close to highway but also close to the centre, friendly staff, good breakfast etc. However the price really is way to high for what you get. Of they lower the price per night with 3040 eur this is a great deal, but now you cant help but feel ripped off a bit. So is this a good hotel and a safe choice to stay? Yes! Are you paying to much….? Also yes!
- Excellent beds, showers week. Very nice bar area and play area outside.
- The hotel was very comfortable and consistent with our other experiences at Novotel.
Hotel De La Cloche
In the wine capital of Burgundy, Hôtel De La Cloche is a 3-minute walk from the Hospices de Beaune. It has free Wi-Fi and a garden planted with 100-year-old trees.The soundproof rooms each have a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Air-conditioned rooms are also available at Hôtel De La Cloche.A breakfast of freshly-squeezed juice and pastries is offered daily. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the hotel’s bar or on the grounds.The staff is able to advise on wine cellar tours in the area. A tourist information office is located 750 feet from the hotel and provides additional information for the Old Town.
- Huge room and bathroom. AC thank goodness!. Outside patio area with own table chairs. Perfect for us and our dog. Secure parking with easy access. Quiet but very central location.
- We thought everything was excellent service , staff, room, comfort.. location. Theres a great deal of delicious restaurants walkable to the old town area. We were able to rent bikes from a bike shop walkable from our hotel and rode through the vineyards!
- Great location, very close to the historic downtown. Large, comfortable room. Staff was friendly when they were available. Parking facility was excellent and greatly appreciated. WiFi was very good.
- Central position. Lots of good parking. Beautiful rooms ours 27. Very comfortable with seating area, bath and lots of hot water. Our second visit this year
- Just outside the town walls. Great location and with free parking across the road a bonus. Perfect location and staff very helpful. Rooms comfortable and air con which was essential as it was very hot during the day.
ibis Beaune La Ferme Aux Vins
With an outdoor pool and sun terrace, ibis Beaune La Ferme Aux Vins is located opposite the Palais des Congrès of Beaune and 1.2 mi from the town center. Free WiFi access is provided.Each room at the ibis Beaune La Ferme aux Vins is air-conditioned and features a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV.The La Ferme’s restaurant serves traditional Burgundy cuisine. A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. The hotel also features a wine bar where guests can try young wines and vintages by the glass or bottle.ibis La Ferme Aux Vins has a 24-hour front desk and sits on 2 acres of gardens and shady terraces.
- very nice transit hotel when traveling further south. Good size rooms, excellent breakfast, friendly staff. Wonderfull to sit beside the swimmingpool with a good glass of the local wine
- The staff were very friendly and efficient. The dinner and breakfast was excellent. The location and parking was very convenient. The room was clean and comfortable.
- Due to the covid restrictions breakfast was taken in the room. The hotel were very efficient in distribution and cleanliness was carried out perfectly
- Superb great value Buffet. Temperature in room was perfect. Very comfortable bed. Plenty of secure parking. Quiet. Easy to find, great location for the Autoroute.Could not have asked for more. Will use again.
- Nice staff, clean room and quiet. Not too far from town.
Première Classe Beaune
Located in Beaune, this hotel with 24-hour reception is just 1.2 mi from the train station. It offers free private parking on site, and free Wi-Fi access is provided in the rooms.The air-conditioned guest rooms include a simple décor, a private shower and a TV with international channels.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning in the breakfast room at hotel Premiere Classe Beaune. Vending machines selling drinks and snacks are available on site.The wine route is a 10-minute drive from this hotel and the Hospices de Beaune is just 0.9 mi away. The hotel is accessible via the A6 motorway.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Beaune. Beaune Hôtel is located in the historic town of Beaune in Burgundy, 1,000 feet from the old ramparts. It offers free Wi-Fi internet access.The guest rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and TV. Many of the rooms face an interior shaded courtyard.Beaune Hôtel provides a daily buffet breakfast and guests can relax in the hotel’s garden or on the terrace.Hôtel Beaune is within easy access of the Côte de Beaune vineyards and 15 minutes from the Hospices de Beaune. Secure on-site parking is available for guests arriving by car.
- The location was great, just a few minutes walk into town. The property was lovely and garage parking was an added bonus. They even had a locked space for bicycles. The breakfast was very good with many options! The staff was friendly and helpful!
- The staff was super friendly. They took COVID19 measures seriously, but not in an inconvenient way. The parking was perfect safe, covered and big. The breakfast is simple and satisfying. Close walk to the historic city center. All in all, great value for money for one night in Beaune.
- Charming hotel close to Beaune city center. Renovated, clean, and very nice to have two connecting rooms for our family. Lovely courtyard and convenient parking. Very friendly and helpful staff. Good value as well.
- Close to the main center of town. Free parking at the hotel in an enclosed lot,very nice.
- Sadly we were just stopping for the night returning to Blighty from Italy. This hotel was absolutely ideal, close to the centre of town and all the restaurants. It would also make a great base for a few days to explore the area. We got a very friendly welcome when we arrived and there was secure parking for the bike. The breakfast was just what was needed as we continued our journey.
Mercure Beaune Centre
Only 2 miles from the center of the city and its ramparts, a 10-minute walk from the Hospices, the Mercure Beaune Centre features an outdoor swimming pool, a restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout.The air-conditioned rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer, an LCD TV with satellite channels and a radio. A room service is available upon request.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining room, and local specialties are proposed at the restaurant. You can have a drink in the poolside lounge bar, which has sun umbrellas, tables and chairs.Free private parking is available at the Mercure Beaune Centre, making it easy to explore the surrounding area by car. The hotel is 5 minutes from the A6 highway exit.
- Location. For those tesla driver a lot of fast charger points. Room are small, but well equipped and cosy. Dogs are welcome
- I wish it was a bit cheaper but all in all it was a great place to stay.
- The staff were very friendly and the dinner was good . Room perfect for a one night stay and easy to walk around the old city. Easy parking .
- Everything. After a very long journey. We were greeted by friendly welcoming staff. The hotel was extremely comfortable.
- Good location to access hotel buy car but also close walking distance to toen centre
Le Central Boutique Hôtel
One of our top picks in Beaune. Renovated in 2018, this 16th century hotel is located in Beaune city center, in front of the Hospices de Beaune. Hôtel Central offers family rooms and free WiFi.Featuring a contemporary decor, each room offers a wardrobe, a desk and a private bathroom with bath or shower and hairdryer.A continental breakfast, including local produces, is served every morning at an extra cost. Guests may also taste local wines at the on site bar. Dame Tartine by Edgar, the hotel’s restaurant, is located 150 feet away, in front of the Hospices de Beaune. It serves traditional, regional cuisine and toasts prepared with organic bread from the bakery. Guets may eat in the dining room, on the terrace on in the property’s courtyard.Other onsite services include a a shared kitchen area, a lounge and a games room.From the Hôtel Central, guests will have easy access to the Burgundy Wine Route. Guests can also easily visit the town’s wine cellars, shops and art galleries. Beaune Train Station is 0.6 mi from the property.
- Very well located in the center of town, near the Hospice and the March aux Vins. Nicely furnished rooms.
- An excellent place to stay perfectly located in the center of Beaune. I would definitely rebook here. The staff were very friendly, going out of there way to help us during our stay!
- The location, staff and the rooms were all quite good. A good place to stay in Beaune and excellent value for money.
- They clearly put effort into making their hotel an experience in Beaune. Complementary glass of wine was a nice touch. The front desk staff was unfailingly helpful and welcoming. All in all a wonderful stay.
- I liked everything. Staff, room, beds, a/c and location
Located in Beaune, a 5-minute walk from Beaune Exhibition Center, COTO HOTEL features facilities for disabled guests, free WiFi throughout the property and free private parking.There is also a recharge station for electric cars.The air conditioning rooms have a flat-screen TV, a desk and a closet. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Breakfast is served every morning at an extra charge. You will find a shared lounge at the property.Hospices Civils de Beaune and Beaune historic center are a 7-minute drive from COTO HOTEL. Beaune Train Station is 1.2 mi from the property, while Dole – Jura Airport is 34 mi away.
- The cleanliness and ease of check in when we arrived at midnight.
- Last minute find, but it proved to be a perfect place. Very good price for the 4person room, clean room, nice receptionist. Good bed, clean bathrooms.1720mins away from the city center, by foot.
- Very clean room with a comfy bed. The hotel has an automatic reception system that is very convenient when you checkin late at night.
- Everything was great, specially the optional breakfast. It was totally delicious.
- Very adequate clean hotel short drive from central area. Small efficient room.
Hotel Belle Epoque
The Hotel Belle Epoque, a former wine merchant’s house, is a charming residence that has been fully restored in the traditionalBurgundian style. It is just 3 minutes from the center of the city of Beaune.Guests can choose from double, twin or family rooms or an apartment that can accommodate up to 5 people. All rooms are soundproof and equipped with a bathroom, toilet, satellite TV, telephone and free Wi-Fi internet access. Some rooms have air conditioning.Breakfast can be enjoyed outside on the terrace in the summer months, in the breakfast room or in the comfort of your guest room.The hotel bar is a lovely place to relax with a glass of Burgundy wine, a cocktail or a refreshing drink.For your security and well-being, secure parking is available on site.
- Easy access with parking in the interior courtyard. Located just a short stroll from the center of the town, restaurants and attractions. Room was clean and the bed comfortable. Quiet.
- Great location for our trips to italy. Easy access, great breakfast, nice staff
- Very nice hotel, very close by foot to the center of the city. Charming Hotel close to center and touritic sites. Lots of restaurant and shops around. Breakfast was very nice and well served. Top Sanitary preservative measures. Big parking close to the rooms. Excellent stay.
- .Charming hotel close to the centre of the town. A very comfortable and nicely appointed room with good quality bedding. Professional and friendly staff. A most enjoyable breakfast. Good value for money Parking within a secure courtyard.
- Very comfortable and large bed, lovely offstreet courtyard and nice fresh breakfast.
B&B Hôtel Beaune Sud 2
B&B Hôtel Beaune Sud 2 is located in Beaune, 1,300 feet from Beaune Exhibition Center. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are soundproofed and feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. B&B Hôtel Beaune Sud 2 features free WiFi .Breakfast is served every morning at B&B Hôtel Beaune Sud 2. Vending machines for snacks and drinks are available on site.Hospices Civils de Beaune is 1 mi from B&B Hôtel Beaune Sud 2, while Collegiate Church of Noter Dame of Beaune is 1.1 mi away.
- Good hotel, clean and comfortable. Excellent value for money. Know what to expect. Stay each year for the Beaune wine festival. Great weekend.
- Simple, no thrills, go to sleep, have breakfast and enjoy the surroundings. Staff friendly in the morning at breakfast and checkout.
- Reason Price, clean and comfortable.On the outskirts or Beaune just under a 1km away from the historic town centre.Free parking. Modern style.
- Superb renovations. Good sized room. Comfortable bed. Secure parking. Good location for the Palais de Congres. 1 km walk to the centre.
- Clean and quiet, for me important for one night stay. Close to the highway and close to the town centre. Breakfast was quite good !
Looking for: Best Hotels in Beaune