The Powell – Birchington
The Powell – Birchington has a restaurant, bar, a shared lounge and garden in Birchington. The accommodations features luggage storage space and free WiFi throughout the property.At the hotel rooms come with a desk and a TV.Folkestone is 25 mi from The Powell – Birchington, while Canterbury is 14 mi from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 29 mi from the accommodations.
- What a lovely place to stay I spend about 3 months a year in Hotels and this place is a little Gem.Lovely lovely stay.Staff amazing.Thank you!!!
- The room, dinner in the restaurant, the waiting staff .A fan in the room was a good idea.
- The staff were so lovely, couldnt do enough to accommodate you room was very nice, boutique style, will definitely stay again!
- The rooms were all spacious and clean with modern bathrooms
- Great design throughout the room, very romantic, bathroom impeccably clean, nice staff. Perfect for a quiet getaway.
The Waves B&B
Located in Birchington, 5 mi from Margate, The Waves B&B provides a restaurant and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.Guests at The Waves B&B can enjoy a Continental breakfast which will be available in the guest rooms.Guests can also relax in the garden.Canterbury is 16 mi from the accommodations, while Dover is 23 mi away. The nearest airport is London City, 72 mi from The Waves B&B, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Staff were very helpful and friendly and all animals large or small were welcome
- Location amazing, extremely clean, spacious room, very friendly staff
- The stay was extremely satisfying. Property has excellent location and staff was very warm and welcoming. Rooms were clean and comfortable. One suggestion could be to provide portable fans especially in hot weather.
- Great breakfast. Lovely staff and very clean, modern surroundings. Dog friendly! Location very good right on the beach. Easy parking and access to room.
- Very dog friendly, breakfast very good and everyone very friendly and helpful
Camping Pods, Birchington Vale Holiday Park
Camping Pods, Birchington Vale Holiday Park is located in Birchington and offers a restaurant, a bar and a shared lounge. The tented camp features garden views and is 21 mi from Dover.For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.The tented camp offers a children’s playground. Guests can enjoy the indoor pool and garden at Camping Pods, Birchington Vale Holiday Park.Folkestone is 25 mi from the accommodations, while Canterbury is 15 mi away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 30 mi from Camping Pods, Birchington Vale Holiday Park.
- the smell in the pod and the cleaninnes, the playground and the activities
- excellent price for stay , entertainment was excellent especially a it was for my sons 9th birthday
- Perfect midweek breakLovely pool staffGreat location
- The staff were very friendly and helpful.The camping pods were basic but comfortable.The food and service in the restaurant were great.
- I love the fact I can take my whole family to this place furbabies included and there is plenty to do for kids and adults, very close to the beach
Edgecliff Boutique B&B
Located in Birchington, 22 mi from Dover, Edgecliff Boutique B&B provides a garden and free WiFi.There is a private bathroom with bath and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Guests at Edgecliff Boutique B&B can enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the sun terrace.Folkestone is 25 mi from the accommodations, while Canterbury is 15 mi away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 29 mi from Edgecliff Boutique B&B.
- Neil and Marilyn are great hosts. Their communication before checkin was prompt and helpful. The property itself is very lovely as other guests have mentioned and the breakfast spread is great too. They accommodated our dietary requirements easily and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We would definitely be back again when we can get booking for the king suite.
- Marilyn and Neil are wonderful hosts! The room and view was stunning, breakfast was delicious and location was private and peaceful.
- Marilyn and Neil have a beautiful home and such a lovely couple to talk to and get to know.The room and view was just incredible, just the peace and quiet we were looking for . Our breakfast with a view was amazing too. We felt really safe with the new Covid19 measures they had in place. We cant wait to visit again!
- Absolutely lovely to wake up and have breakfast with an amazing sea view. Then walk along the sea to the nearby towns for sea food. Quiet, safe and relaxing. Will definitely go back.
- I loved everything about the property . Its simply amazing , the view is breath taking . Most importantly the amazing host Neil and Marilyn you are just such beautiful soul. Your hospitality is fantastic. I hope i will see you soon and i will recommend all my friends to visit Edgecliff Boutique BB.
Bay Lodge is set in Minnis Bay near Birchington, 14 mi from Canterbury.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kettle, a fridge and a fan. Each room has a private shower room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Margate is 4.5 mi from Bay Lodge, while Broadstairs and Ramsgate are 7.5 mi away. The port of Dover is 22 mi from the property.
- Quiet, modern, compact, very clean rooms with plump, high quality bedding, nice extras like fan and fridge and ironing board
- Warm welcome, Spotlessly clean, crisp clean white bedding in a comfy bed.Flat screen TV.Lovely bathroom with hot powerful shower.Tea Coffee making facilities with mini fridge.Wardrobe, Iron and ironing board.5 minutes walk to beach.
- I really liked the bay lodge was lay out.The room was wonderful i would definitely stay again.
- We loved our stay at Bay Lodge. Was perfect for our weekend. Exceptionally clean, comfortable and well located with a short walk to the sea front. Everything was very well explained prior to our arrival. Tea/coffee making facilities were great. Cannot fault the property and would certainly book again. Thank you very much for an enjoyable stay.
- Very clean, exceptional room. Very near to beach, pub and local shops.
Quex Livery Glamping
Quex Livery Glamping is set in Birchington and offers a restaurant, a garden and barbecue facilities. The accommodations is 21 mi from Dover, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.There is a seating area and a kitchenette complete with a fridge and a stovetop.A sun terrace is available for guests to use at the tented camp.Folkestone is 25 mi from Quex Livery Glamping, while Canterbury is 15 mi from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 30 mi from the accommodations.
- It is an amazing experience!Loved the camp and the location
- The site was immaculately kept. The tepee was amazing. The facilities were second to none and the host was perfect.
- Scenery and beds were perfection, staff were amazing!
- Dawn and her team were extremely welcoming and helpful. The campsite is a perfect place to relax and enjoy the outdoors. Everything you need within walking distance and all tastes catered for. Cant wait to go again!
- Very welcoming, lovely accommodation and location.
Old Coach House
Old Coach House is located in Birchington and offers a shared lounge and a garden. The bed and breakfast features sea views and is 4.3 mi from Margate.The bed and breakfast is equipped with a flat-screen TV. There is a seating area, a dining area and a kitchen complete with a microwave, a fridge and an oven.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Old Coach House offers a hot tub.Canterbury is 15 mi from the accommodations, while Dover is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 29 mi from Old Coach House.
- Tim is absolutely lovely and very friendly. He is a very accommodating and attentive host. Out of pleasant surprises a fully laid out continental breakfast, a Netflix subscription, and a unique character of the cottage.
- Everything. Super nice host, all the facilities, breakfast, comfy bed, seaview.
- Had a fantastic stay,Tim was a very welcoming host.Beautiful location and such a reasonable price,we will definitely be staying again!
- I like the sea view from room, nice garden to enjoy my morning coffee, walk by the seaside at dusk, and the host is helpful and approachable.
- location was fantastic a few minutes walk from the beach, very good breakfast and got it ready very early for us as we were going to watch the golf .shower room was very big plenty of soaps and gels
Twentieth Century B&B
Located in Birchington, 22 mi from Dover, Twentieth Century B&B provides a garden and free WiFi.There is a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a à la carte breakfast.Folkestone is 25 mi from Twentieth Century B&B, while Canterbury is 15 mi away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 29 mi from the accommodations.
- We stayed in the stunning art deco suite. The decor was beautifully done, and the attention to detail was fabulous. Lovely to sit out on our little balcony. The hosts are so passionate and knowledgeable about what they have made, and it was a pleasure to meet them.
- Beautiful art deco house lovingly restored and furnished by dedicated owners. Warm welcome and nothing spared in making our stay perfect.
- The owner was very friendly and helpful. The location was perfect for us. Very smart, unique little B and B. I would recommend to friends.
- What a wonderful place! How not to love Twentieth Century? The rooms are incredibly decorated, the attention to detail is noticeable. Not only the decor is amazing, but the amenities too great matress and bed linen, good and plenty towels, and great quality bath products, including gel, shampoo, conditioner and hand soap! The breakfast is delicious and carefully prepared at the moment according to your cravings this morning, including fresh picked raspberries from the garden! Beach is only a 5 minutes walk, with the most incredible sunset at Minnis Bay. But most of all, Kat and Spencer are the soul of the Twentieh Century BB, and they will make you feel welcomed and well cared for. Looking forward to come back soom!
- Lovely, friendly hosts who were willing to do what they could to help.
Caravan ( Static, within a super holiday park )
Caravan ( Static, within a super holiday park ) is set in Birchington. The property is 3.7 mi from Margate and free private parking is featured.This holiday home comes with 3 bedrooms, a kitchen with microwave, a TV, a seating area and 2 bathrooms with a shower.Canterbury is 15 mi from the holiday home, while Dover is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 30 mi from Caravan ( Static, within a super holiday park ).
- Comfortable and clean mobile home, no cigarette or animal smells.Set your expectations right and will not be disappointed i.e. it is a mobile home, not a 5 spa hotelneighbourhood was quiet after 10PM fairly rare at such caravan parks.small swimming pool at holday park had to book and pay for 1h slots ..plenty of nice places to visit within 30min car drive.
- The caravan had everything we needed an oven, plates/cutlery, a shower, towels, a tv and good wifi. The main living room was spacious and the host responded to my queries quickly.
- The location was fine, was looking for somewhere near to broadstairs
- The caravan and hosts were lovely, lots to do in the local area.
- A very good spacious caravan with 3 bedrooms, shower, toilets, milk, coffee, towels and other small things that make your life more comfortable. Thank you!
Set in Birchington in the Kent region, Flat One has a patio. The accommodations is 31 mi from Dover, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.This apartment includes 2 bedrooms, a living room and a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dining area, and 1 bathroom with a shower and a washing machine.Folkestone is 26 mi from the apartment, while Canterbury is 24 mi from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 29 mi from Flat One.
- Lovely location for the beach lots of beaches actually Botany Bay was a favourite Birchington High St is a very short drive away for the Coop and Sainsburys Local plus lots of takeaways and a couple of places to eat. We enjoyed the Minnis Bar and Restaurant too, an easy walk from the flat. You can hire bikes from next door to the bar too if you fancy doing the brilliant Viking coastal trail. The deceptively large from the photos on here flat has everything you need for a short or long stay, including a washing machine and dishwasher in the fully stocked kitchen, lots of DVDs and some games and theres even a little library Kiosk across the road if you find yourself bookless!. Lovely fluffy towels and nice big, powerful shower. Never had a problem parking on the road outside the flat, but there is allocated parking to the rear too. Best of all was the unexpected valueadd of the basic food stuffs we were left, which made arrival that much more welcoming.
- Great location right near seaside and walkable to shops. Also easy to travel to Margate, Broadstairs, Canterbury, Ramsgate, Herne Bay, Whitsable. Minnis bay is a lovely sandy seaside which is fairly quiet. The flat stayed lovely and cool in the hot weather being a basement flat and was spacious.Quex park is local and was excellent for the kids when the weather wasnt seaside weather! A few other good local attractions too.
- Lovely and flexible hosts. The flat was spacious, clean and perfect for our needs. The kitchen well equipped. Highly recommended.
- Nice spacious living room. Very good shower. Well equipped kitchen.
- A lovely modern flat in a fantastic location close to the beach
Looking for: Best Hotels in Birchington