This traditional Portuguese farmhouse is located on the Alentejo coast and surrounded by 127 hectares of green fields. All bedrooms are traditionally furnished and come with extra-long beds.Rooms at Amieira Agroturismo come with a wardrobe, mirror, TV and work desk. They are centrally heated and have a private bathroom with a bathtub. Some rooms also have a terrace.Guests can enjoy local breakfast with bread from a wood oven and homemade jams. For restaurants and cafés, guests can travel 5 mi to Boavista dos Pinheiros.The Amieira has a rural-style living room with a fireplace and a large terrace overlooking the fields. Table tennis and bikes are also available for relaxing afternoons.Amieira Agroturismo offers a 24-hour front desk and free parking. The southwest Alentejo and Vicentine Coast Natural Park is a 30-minute drive away.
- The breakfast, the stars at night. The quietness and the natural life. This is a perfect place for a romantic getaway.Flavia is an angel! She gave us coffee and home made cake when we arrived.
- We liked to have a couple of peacocks on our terrace. The breakfast was excellent, everything was fresh, eggs from a farm nearby, homemade jam, local honey! The night sky is great there, you could actually see the milky way.
- Idyllic location, very peaceful. Tea and cake on arrival and the breakfast on the terrace was just lovely
- Everything! Very fabulous setting, room, service and breakfast!
- Everything. Quiet, isolated place amidst the Alentejo plains, super nice staff, the breakfast was amazing with local products and homemade jams by the staff and the price was quite affordable. An awesome surprise!
Rural House is located in Boavista dos Pinheiros. This property has a patio, free private parking and free WiFi.The vacation home comes with 3 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, and 1 bathroom with a bidet and a bath or shower. A TV is offered.Vila Nova de Milfontes is 15 miles from the vacation home, while Aljezur is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Faro Airport, 73 miles from Rural House.
- Cleaning and host availability. Quietness of the surrounding area. Close to zambujeira, ideal for family, very quiet.
- Belo local de campo longe da confuso urbana.Gostei muito de ouvir as campainhas das cabrinhas a pastar e os miudos gostaram muito de interagir com os gatinhos e ces.Recomendo este local sobretudo para famlias que queiram descansar e com praia relativamente perto.
- Uma casinha ideal para frias no concelho de Odemira para explorar as suas belas praias. No faltou nada. Os anfitries so impecveis
- Corresponde a descrio, anfitries muito simpticos, tudo limpo , bem localizado para quem pretender conhecer toda a costa vicentina. Stio perfeito para quem gosta de sossego, campo e animais.
- Dom w klasycznym portugalskim stylu. Z dala od tumu, komercji. wietny punkt wypadowy na pikne zachodnie wybrzee, mniej toczne ni Algarve. Polecam.
Residencial Idalio is located in Odemira, 2,300 feet from the center. The unit is 1,950 feet from the Mira River.The unit features accommodations in double or twin rooms. All rooms are air conditioned and feature a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Free WiFi access is available.Guests are welcome to visit the Odemira center for meal options. Here they may find a wide variety of restaurants, serving traditional Portuguese cuisine.The green areas of the Sudoeste Alentejano e Costa Vicentina Natural Park are 0.6 mi away. This unit is 9.9 mi from popular Zambujeira do mar. Faro International Airport is 76 mi away from the Residencial Idalio.
- The room was very big and clean. Great place to stop over for a night for the value. Owner was so friendly and helpful with suggestions to eat and do around the area! Def would recommend this place.
- Clean and spacious room with a good view of the village.
- Room very clean and very friendly staff. Good location with a nice view.
- Best bed I ever slept in. Big room and very clean. I loved it.
- Everything was very nice comfortable bed, airconditioning was very welcome on a stormy day and location is a very shortwalk from town centre. A note to Isabel, who went out of her way to accommodate my needs.
Featuring a bar, shared lounge and views of garden, Hospedaria Boavistense is located in Odemira, a 16-minute walk from Aguas Park. Free WiFi and an ATM are provided.At the guesthouse, each room has a closet. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, guest rooms at Hospedaria Boavistense have a TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms come with a terrace.The accommodation has a playground.The nearest airport is Faro Airport, 69 miles from Hospedaria Boavistense.
- The staff is very welcoming..and since they are all locals they give good tips of what to visit
- Very clean, nice lady owning the place, nice beds and shower
- High quality acommodation in countryside for modest travellers. Parking is always availible.
- It was clean, its ok for one night with minimum comfort.
- O quarto era pequeno mas muito acolhedor. Arcondicionado, televiso varios cobertores pequena varanda com cadeiras .
Refúgio do Monte
One of our top picks in Odemira. Offering an outdoor pool with a terrace, Refúgio do Monte is located between Zambujeira do Mar and Odemira. It provides rooms with free WiFi access and views for the surrounding garden.Units here come with a flat-screen cable TV. The private bathrooms are fitted with a shower and a hairdryer. Free toiletries are provided.Refúgio do Monte offers a terrace and a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Set in the Vicentine Coast, Refugio do Monte is 9.3 mi from the village of Zambujeira do Mar and 5 mi from the center of Odemira. Faro International Airport is 73 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Everything was great.A place surrounded by nature, quiet, relaxing and beautiful landscapes. Room cozy and comfortable. Delicious breakfast.
- Lovely staff, amazing facilities, and a very nice breakfast very similar to a 4 hotel. Recommended!
- Cozy and stylish atmosphere, attentive owners, everything was clean and nice. Best breakfast! Secluded location with awesome amenities.
- The swimming pool.The breakfast.The location and the quiet.
- Very kind hosts. Its a place where you can really feel at home and relax. The breakfast was delicious and made with fresh products. Cosy room and lovely terrace. We would really like to return.
Quinta do Paraiso
One of our best sellers in São Teotónio! Featuring a lush garden with pathways and benches spread throughout, Quinta do Paraíso is located in Pedreneiras, less than 3.1 mi from S. Teotónio and 8.1 mi from Odeceixe.Accommodations is made of houses and apartments spread through the property and private rooms. All houses include a living room with a fireplace, a satellite TV, a sofa and an equipped kitchenette. Guests staying in the suites have access to an external shared kitchen.Guests have access to an original covered area with barbecue facilities and dining table, set amid the vegetation.The outdoor pool is surrounded by the garden and features hammocks. The smaller guests can head to the playground and have fun while their parent prepare a barbecue.The secluded Carvalhal Beach is around 5.6 mi from Quinta do Paraíso, and the Vicentine Coast features many more hidden beaches among the rocks.
- The place is amazing, very quiet, great to relax. The houses, gardens, pool have awesome details that make this place unique. The house owner is very nice and supportive. Really felt at home.
- Amazing place. So comfortable beds in a big suite room with balcony. Place has a small but so relaxing pool. We had an amazing kitchen open air with barbecue. Owner is really nice totally recommend this place!!!
- Beautiful grounds, great for kids with plenty of play areas. All the bungalows and were original, tasteful and well outfitted. Barbara is an excellent host and always available. Was perfect for our relaxing week away.
- Owner is so sweet, chamber are very nice, big and lovely.
- The house is more than well equipped and cosy, the surroundings with the beautiful garden are a real treat! And last but not least Brbel is a very nice and helpful host. I can absolutely recommend to stay at Quinta do Paraiso!
Herdade do Sardanito da Frente
Herdade do Sardanito da Frente is a rural tourism property located within a 140-hectare estate located in Southwest Alentejo, within the Vicentine Coast Natural Park. It features a saltwater indoor and outdoor swimming pool.Offering views of the lake and garden, each air-conditioned unit features a desk and a private bathroom. The bungalows include a fully equipped kitchenette, dining area, terrace and a balcony.Several local restaurants, serving traditional fish-based dishes, are available within a 10-minute drive from the property.There is a large living room area, complete with bar, billiards and newspapers. The vast property has a lake, where guests can take a boat ride, as well as several hiking trails and an animal corner, with several farm animals. The Herdade do Sardanito da Frente also has an orchard.Zambujeira do Mar center is a 10-minute drive away with its shops, restaurants, nightlife and beachfront bars. The Herdade is located 12 mi away from Vila Nova de Milfontes and 8.1 mi from Odeceixe.
- we had a lovely weekend here at this beautiful location the staff were all very friendly helpful especially Joyce the Manager.The lake was fantastic warmer than the pool! breakfast was really nice fresh with a good choice.We would definitely return here for a relaxing break.
- breakfast was first class. owner/manager very helpful
- We loved staying at Sardanito de Frente. The place is beautiful with a lake and you can even take a ride on a swan a waterbike around it. Its great that they have 2 pools indoor and outdoor. When we came it was raining, so it was lovely that we could go swimming indoors anyway. The breakfast is really rich, with plenty of choices. It is really near Zambujeira do Mar, so you can get the peace of being in the middle of nowhere but at the same time you can quickly go and have a dinner in the little town or go to the supermarket. You also have a pool table free of charge, that made our evenings more fun. The rooms are simple and near. The staff is really nice and helpful.
- Staying on a working farm, complete with corn fields and donkeys, is a nice escape.
- Very welcoming little hidden paradise. Relax place to leave your stress out!Big rooms, very clean, very good breakfast with plenty of choices, very nice and helpful staff, amazing garden with this little lac and island.
Monte do Papa Leguas
One of our best sellers in Zambujeira do Mar! Located within the grounds of Alentejo and Vicentine Coast Natural Park, Monte do Papa is a country-style hotel built with local stone and natural materials. It features a pool and on-site free bikes.Accommodations at Monte do Papa Léguas comes in rooms and studios which open out onto private balconies or patios. Most are decorated with exposed beams, wooden floors and rustic furnishings.Room facilities include a TV set and a refrigerator. Studios are equipped with kitchenettes and dining areas. Free internet access is available in Monte do Papa’s public areas.Every morning, an American breakfast is served. Guests can order a refreshing drink from the bar.The nearby fishing town of Zambujeira do Mar is less than 0.6 mi from Monte do Papa hotel. Free private parking is available.
- Quiet place, fantastic breakfast and great service in general
- The place is very pretty and simple. I liked a lot the rooms and the common place. The owners are extremely nice and available to help. They gave us a ride to vila nova when we needed. The breakfast is outstanding. I would advise anyone to go there! Enjoy!
- Hosts were awesome! The property was very quiet and relaxing. Pool delightful after hiking 13 miles. Especially grateful for ride to and from town as we were on Fishermans trail w/o transportation to the property from town. Excellent breakfast. Loved this place.
- Quiet. Comfortable large bed. Great breakfast. Very nice staff. Very clean. Artistically decorated. Self serve bar.
- I liked everything about it! It is country meets beach. Amazing staff, original decoration, clean bedrooms/bathrooms, romantic, GREAT SWIMMING POOL! It was hard to leave this place.
Quinta do Sardanito de Tras
One of our top picks in Zambujeira do Mar. Located in the coastal area of the Alentejo, this guest house is hosted in a characteristic rural building from the 40s. It has on outdoor pool and Finnish sauna and is a 4-minute drive from Zambujeira do Mar Beach.The Quinta do Sardanito de Trás accommodations has traditional Alentejo décor. Antique furniture and hand-painted chairs blend with modern DVD players, flat-screen TVs and fully equipped kitchenettes.Every morning a small bag is placed at the accommodations door containing freshly baked bread, butter, honey, jam and milk. Local restaurants and a pizzeria are within a 5-minute drive.Quinta do Sardanito de Trás is surrounded by green fields with several animals. Here, you can prepare a barbecue, while the children play on the playground. Mountain bikes are also available for rent to explore the surroundings.
- The staff were so lovely, helpful and friendly. They bring you fresh bread, honey, milk and jams for breakfast, so nicely presented. A very nice touch. The best thing for us is that we could take our dog and there were absolutely no restrictions. when we went down the road to the bar at the camping site also run by the owners of this place we were allowed to take our dog in, no question. For our children to take their dog on holiday was just a dream. The house we stayed in was so clean, as were all bedding no musty smells, no dog smells. the house was well equipped too with everything we could need, a barbecue outside, an oven top, a microwave and a little oven.
- Loved the farm it was a very mellow place to stay, near to Zambujeira, and as we picked the weekend of the festival Sud West by accident it was haven from the busy town. Loved the dogs and cats as we are very animal friendly, to have a wagging tail greet you each time you arrived was lovely.
- Lovely families sharing the interesting ambience on a delightful property. Walking past a paddock where friendly pigs horse ambled over to us , on to the next paddock where an emu and its 3 gallivanting companions big dogs, greeted us.
- The location, very close to Zambujeira do Mar and all the best beaches in Portugal and the house with the barbecue, the pool, located in a very quiet place, perfect to relax!P.s The Idea of the gym is perfect, on a location like this, but it needs a little maintainance.
- Pequeno almoo excelente. Po quente, leite, compotas e manteiga.A D. Paula e o restante staff sempre muito atenciosos e disponveis. Maravilha
WOW Alentejo is located in Odemira, 3.1 miles from Aguas Park. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The guesthouse has family rooms.The rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. Rooms include an electric tea pot, while certain rooms have a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge. All guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.The nearest airport is Faro, 72 miles from WOW Alentejo, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- I had the dorm room all to myself! Its in an interesting old building. Its quiet. The kitchen is well equipped and cute. TV has a bjillion channels. the location in town is amazing. Owners are very nice. It felt safe and secure for a solo travelers.
- Bathroom and kitchen were great. Deco was fresh and cozy.
- Lived this place. The gold room was fabulous, luxurious bathroom, great bed. The whole place has much character and the kitchen fully operational. Lots of quirky rooms to sit in, great WiFi. Also loved the chocolates on the bed go visit the artisanal chocolate shop not far away. Communication to get in was excellent. An all round winner.
- Good location, Big kitchen with cookies, coffee, tea,Very intresting design,Clean!!!Large common area!I would be happy to came back there one Day.
- Lots of nice little touches within the propertyLovely bedroom with chocolates and wine included Nice living space and selection of DVDs you could watch
Looking for: Best Hotels in Boavista dos Pinheiros