Marrol’s Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Bratislava. Marrol’s Boutique Hotel is 5-star hotel located in Bratislava city center, within a walking distance to the historical Old Town. Parking is available in the underground garage with monitored camera system, WiFi is free of charge throughout the hotel.All 54 air-conditioned rooms in Marrol’s Boutique Hotel have been designed and equipped to offer the maximum comfort and create a perfect experience whether you are traveling for business or leisure. All rooms and other hotel areas are strictly nonsmoking. Free of charge facilities include coffee and tea making facilities, a SMART TV and a laptop-sized safety deposit box.The Jasmine SPA is open exclusively to the person who booked it and his/her guests. Maximum capacity of the spa is 6 people and minimum stay is 2 hours. It should be booked in advance and is subject to availability. Price of the Jasmine SPA is not included in the room rate and is based on the hotels price list.The hotel restaurant HOUDINI offers rich buffet breakfast, lunch menu and a la carte menu.The lobby with a fireplace is an inviting place to relax in winter, whereas in summer you can unwind on the terrace. On arrival you will be welcomed with a free drink.Marrol’s Hotel is within a 5-minute walk from the Old Town Hall, St. Martin’s Cathedral and the Danube Quay. The Bratislava Castle is reachable within 0.6 mi, the Michael’s Tower is 2,300 feet away. The Presidential Palace is only 0.6 mi away. Ondrej Nepela Arena is 1.9 mi from the accommodations, while Incheba is 1.2 mi from the property.
- Great Location, Excellent Service They even drop me a chocolate bar for my birthday in the morning. Which was an amazing surprise.
- The location and hotel is perfect, we really enjoyed it! The hotel is really nice and gives you the comfort which you need.
- Amazing hotel for very decent price, they have parking services valet amazing rooms, they offer free mini bar, Playstation, family room is huge! Nice stuff, great breakfast Location, breakfast, room size, free mini bar, valet parking, high quality of the bathroom equipment
- This hotel is one of the best! Do not hesitate to book here. The amenities are among the best, with a cozy atmosphere and welcoming staff.
- Fabulous hotel with an elegant and refined ambiance. The staff were all perfectly courteous and we were made welcome the moment we arrived! I hope to go back again!
LOFT Hotel Bratislava
One of our best sellers in Bratislava! LOFT Hotel Bratislava is a newly opened 4-star hotel located in Bratislava city center, within a walking distance to the historical Old Town and with an attractive view to the garden of the Presidential Palace. Parking is available in a large underground garage and Wifi is free of charge throughout the hotel.All 111 air-conditioned rooms in LOFT Hotel have been designed and equipped to offer the maximum comfort and create a perfect experience whether you are traveling for a business or leisure. Free of charge facilities include a coffee and a tea, a daily refilled mini-bar, a LCD TV with free international TV channels and a laptop size safety deposit box.The hotel restaurant Fabrika The Beer Pub offers rich buffet breakfast, lunch menu and a la carte menu. The Coffee and Wine Lounge with summer terrace offers draft beer, Italian coffee, local and international wines, cocktails, drinks and a wide selection of whiskey.The Presidential Palace is only 1,000 feet away. The Bratislava Castle is reachable within 0.9 mi, the Michaels Tower is 2,800 feet away and the St. Martins Cathedral is located within 0.8 mi. The Danube River bank is set 0.9 mi away and the Bratislava Main Railway Station is 2,800 feet away.
- Great variety of breakfast options, very tasty, helpful staff and nice restaurant.
- The hotel surprised us very pleasantly. We liked the industrial style. Our room was well equipped, soundproofed and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was simply amazing. If we travel to Bratislava again, we know where to stay. The location and service of the hotel is simply great.
- The room was spacious and very clean. The bed was comfortable. Overall it was very quiet. The window opened up enough to feel a little bit of a breeze. Old Town is only 10 min walk or so away and the train station 10 min as well.
- Staff very kind and helpfull. Room very clean and fashionable. Breakfast was very good and refreshed every once in a while by the staff. They have their homemade beer and restaurant which is amazing.
- Amazing staff, easy check in, very very stylish and clean facilities. You feel like you never want to leave the hotel. Rooms are spacious, bathroom is well equipped, spacious and all toiletries included. Iron, kettle, fancy coffee machine, big office table, nice seat and other small table. Bed is very big, comfy and flawless in cleaning. Restaurant is amazing, full of options and all is very delicious, at good price and very very fast. Amazing what a pearl this hotel is in Bratislava. Would come back here just for the hotel!!!
Apollo Hotel Bratislava
One of our best sellers in Bratislava! Located between the Old Town and Bratislava’s business district, 4.9 feet from the New Slovak National Theater, the Apollo Hotel features a gourmet restaurant. All rooms were renovated in 2016, 2017 and 2018 and offer free WiFi. Eurovea Shopping Center is a 15-minute walk away, as well as Danube.All rooms are air-conditioned and include satellite TV with international and premium channels, a mini-bar, and complimentary bottled water and coffee and tea making facilities. Pay TV channels are free of charge. Private parking is possible in front of the hotel for a surcharge.A wide range of coffee specialties and mixed drinks is served in lobby bar and summer terrace. The St. Hubert Restaurant is famous for its international kitchen and its traditional game specialties.The hotel’s salt cave and fitness center can be visited free of charge. There is also a Finnish sauna which is available at additional cost.Hotel is easy accessible from all highways directions.The city center can be reached within 10 minutes by trolley bus and within 20 minutes on foot. The Mlynské Nivy Bus Station is located 2,650 feet away, and the Main Railway Station is 1.6 mi away, Bratislava’s M.R. Štefánika Airport is reachable within 5 mi, and Vienna Airport can be reached within 31 mi.
- Good and comfortable hotel with all facilities. Staff was nice and helpful.
- Very nice and confortable apartment, and also we had a great breakfast. We are a family with 2 kids and I tottaly recommend the apartment with 2 rooms , it has 1 King size bed and 2 beds for the kids.
- We had a lovely weekend breakfast and dining room were fantastic. Brilliant choice to select from. Staff are very friendly and helpful
- Very kind staff, good breakfast in a beautiful dining room, free parking
- Friendly stuff,great breakfast,everithing as published on site..
Radisson Blu Carlton Hotel, Bratislava
Set in a historic building dating back to the 13th century, Radisson Blu Carlton Hotel is is located directly in the city center of Bratislava. It offers spacious and elegant rooms with heated bathroom floors, as well as free WiFi in the entire hotel.Guests can enjoy traditional Bratislava cuisine in the restaurant, including seasonal vegetables and herbs, fresh fish, as well as meat from local farmers. During summer, the restaurant features an outdoor terrace where you can enjoy views of the National Opera and Hviezdoslav Square.The Radisson Blu Carlton’s legendary Mirror Bar is a popular meeting place offering cocktails and snacks.The Carlton Hotel is close to Bratislava’s attractive shopping areas and elegant restaurants. The Slovak National Theater and the Philharmonic Orchestra are only a few steps away.Only 30 minutes by car from Vienna Airport and 10 minutes from Bratislava Airport, Radisson Blu Hotel is also very close to business centers such as Tower 115, the Apollo Business Center, and Bratislava CBC Tower.
- The entire staff from reception to housekeeping to restaurants are amazing! Obviously they know what they are doing and are always ready to assist. Stayed here so many times and will continue to do so!
- Location of the hotel is best in Bratislava period. Staff was kind enough to upgrade my room free of charge. WiFi is OK and stable. Room was spacious. Staff had no problem providing me with missing tooth paste I have left at home. 2 complimentary bottles of mineral water was a nice touch. If you are in mood for some fun right under hotel is also Casino.
- Great location, great view, very silent hotel and I tried a LOT of them in Bratislava.
- Everything went well from the moment we checked in until we checked out. The room was fantastic with a view of the courtyard. Location in the heart of the city with a view of the main square. my wife especially love the decor and comfort of the room.
- Breakfast has only few options for vegetarian, maybe they can add few more options.
City Center Best Place Apartments
One of our best sellers in Bratislava! Located in the heart of Bratislava and set in the historical building of the former Municipal Savings Bank build in 1930s, City Center Best Place Apartments offers accommodations in modern apartments, with free high-speed WiFi available in all areas.The air-conditioned apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen, city views, a flat-screen TV, a seating area, a sofa and a private bathroom with a shower.An airport shuttle and car rental can be arranged upon a prior request and for a surcharge. Other facilities include a reception, bike storage, laundry and ironing services.Various restaurants and shops can be found in a close vicinity.Bratislava Castle is 0.6 mi from City Center Best Place Apartments. The nearest airport is Bratislava Airport, 4.3 mi from the property.
- Very good apartment In the city center near everything We can visited all point by foot
- Good facilities in the apartment with access to coffee in the rest relax area. Great location right next to the old town plus local supermarkets and trams.
- Location, comfort, space, free coffee. Air conditioning was great and so was the TV. Nice to have YouTube.
- Located just steps from Old Town, we managed to easily covered all points of interest on foot. Easy communication regarding arrival. Super comfortable beds with crisp clean bedding were a plus! Street parking just outside proved to be easier than expected given the city center location. Great views from the balcony were a plus.
- Professional staff and super manager Martin.Very friendly and assisting approach from all the team.
One of our best sellers in Bratislava! The Pension Petit is centrally located in Bratislava, next to the Presidential Palace and 1,000 feet from St. Michael’s Gate in the Old Town. It houses LePetit Cafe & Bar, and offers free WiFi in the cafe and in the lobby.Each accommodations unit has a private bathroom, an electric kettle and cable TV. Towels and bed linens are provided.The Bratislava Castle, the Danube river and all other tourist attractions can be reached on foot.The Petit can be reached from the Bratislava Main Train Station and the Mlynske Nivy Central Bus Station by public transport within 10 minutes.Parking is available at a location 650 feet from the property. It can be arranged upon request and at an additional charge.
- The place is close to walk to all the things you can see in Bratislava, clean, everybody speaks English from the reception to the restaurant. Breakfast is nice, at the petit cafe shop that is situated at the ground floor of the hotel. The food was minimalistic but great prepared, with good coffee and great service. Internet conexion was fast and you can use the small restaurant to finish some work before venturing to the town.The room was small, but it had a balcony. It clean and it had a very intimate bathroom clean and nice.
- Location and cleanse is very goodReception 24 H
- The staff are really very helpful, good communication. The propertyl was central and near Old City. Bus 93 from train station stop almost at door of the Pension.The room was okay . Water boiler, instant coffee, tea and sugar on the tray.Breakfast was rich, tasty and coffee as well. The breakfast room was quit and cosy.It has a left luggage room, which is very convenient..
- Value for money. Great breakfast. Location was very good.
- The location is very good. Close to important bus stops. Waking distance from important places.wide room and plenty of space.
Park Inn by Radisson Danube Bratislava
One of our top picks in Bratislava. The Park Inn Danube by Radisson Bratislava hotel is a brand new facility in the heart of the historical city center close to the Bratislava castle and next to the Danube river.Many transport possibilities allow you to smoothly reach the nearby airports in Vienna or Budapest, whether you are visiting for leisure or business.The hotel offers 471m2 meeting and event space that can be divided into sections suitable for seminars, workshops, and smaller group gatherings.This modern accommodations provides240 rooms, each includes modern amenities such as free WiFi, a high-speed internet, in-room safe and individual climate control. Guests are invited to dine at the on-site restaurant that serves culinary delicacies.
- The location cannot get any better the Hviezdoslav square is right at your door, there is a lot of action at all times with all the restaurants, markets, performances, ice cream parlours, children playgrounds. A very nice place to chill out and start your walk around the city centre. On the other side you are right next to the river and can easily hop on a boat cruise. You see either the iconic SNP bridge or the Castle right from your room window. Exceptionally comfortable bed. Fantastic gym and spa area with a small swimming pool. Very friendly and helpful staff. Felt very safe with all the cleaning and precautions going on. Had a fantastic week staying in.
- Quiet room windows closed Nice fluffy towels. The staff was nice professional. They spoke English very well. They were helpful when I asked for a fan in my room.The sanitation measures with sanitizers at the elevators and entrances.The cool bed lightingThe location of the hotel from the bus stop, old town, and river..the views from the room would be better if the windows were bigger, cleaner, or at least able to be opened wider.
- Location, friendly andextra kind staf and best reach breakfest
- Excellent views, and location. Had an issue with the thermostat but didnt feel the need to bring it up. Overall a very pleasant stay in a wonderful city. great for visiting the local Christmas markets.
- The location was amazing. Our room was comfortable and exceptionally clean. Would absolutely stay here again!
Lindner Hotel Gallery Central
Opened in 2013, Lindner Hotel Gallery Central houses an à la carte restaurant and a 13th-floor Outlook Bar & Lounge with views of Bratislava Castle, and is directly linked to Shopping Center Central. WiFi in the entire property is for free.Air-conditioned and stylishly decorated, all accommodations units feature satellite TV, mini-bar, kettle and safety deposit box. Each room also contains a private bathroom fitted with a hairdryer and make-up mirror.Regional and seasonal specialties, as well as traditional and international cuisine can be sampled in the on-site restaurant. Buffet breakfast is served daily, and snacks and light meals are available in the panoramic bar.Guests can also relax in the lounge zone and on the terrace offering views of the park in front of the Gallery Central Hotel. Other on-site services include a 24-hour reception.The Central Shopping Center complex additionally houses an indoor pool, fitness facilities and wellness center with sauna and massage treatments, which are all available at an additional cost and are not operated by the hotel.Located right next to the Trnavske Myto transportation hub, this Lindner’s hotel offers convenient connections both to Bratislava Old Town within 1.6 mi and to Bratislava Airport 4.3 mi away. The main bus and train station are both reachable in 1.9 mi.
- This hotel is the most comfortable hotel ever. Beds and mattresses are the best.
- The staff was very kind, the romm was clear, comfortable and nice. There is a little bar fridge. We could see the whole city from the room.
- Again, we really enjoyed our stay at this hotel.Everythings perfect and not complicated.The room was extremly clean. Free street parking is also available. Especially on weekendsThe view from the room was amazing. The soap smelled delightful. The staff was very friendly. As always.
- Perfect location, near transport hub, Clean and very modern hotel.
- Comes with a big shopping mall. Tram stops in fron of the hotel. Ride into old town only takes 5 minutes. To walk takes 15 to 20 minutes.
Elisabeth Old Town
One of our top picks in Bratislava. Located in a close vicinity of the Bratislava city center and only steps away from the Elisabeth Church, Elisabeth Old Town offers accommodations with free WiFi access.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kettle, tea and coffee facilities and a private bathroom.Grab-and-go breakfast is available on site.UFO Observation Deck is 0.8 mi from Elisabeth Old Town, while Bratislava Castle is 0.9 mi away. Bratislava Airport is 4.3 mi from the property.
- The location was great. Very close walking distance to the main square and attractions. The breakfast was convenient for us so we could just leave to our next destination without making another stop. Coffee machine was also nice! Overall had a pleasant stay and the beds were comfortable.
- We paid for a double room rate that is worth the value 2 queen size beds, spacious, clean bathroom and quite environment. The receptionists were friendly and welcoming too.
- Small cozy and clean room, looks like it had been renovated recently. Small fridge and kettle in the room. Good WiFi. Close to big supermarket and few minutes walking from the old town. The staff was nice.
- Friendly staff, especially front desk. Clean bathroom.
- The hotel is fantastic. The rooms are very spacious. Its clean and very comfortable. The staff is very friendly. Everyone is kind and helpful. The hotel is located in a great location. Its close to the old town. The Danube is equally close. Everything can be sifted around.
Roset Hotel & Residence
One of our top picks in Bratislava. The luxurious 5-star Roset Hotel & Residence former Tulip House Boutique Hotel is located in a historic building in the heart of Bratislava, and offers spacious suites, free internet access and a modern spa area with sauna and hot tub facilities.Only 5 minutes’ walk from the Slovak National Theater, the Main Square and the Primate’s Palace, the Roset Hotel & Residence enjoys a central location.The suites are at least 164 ft² in size and come equipped with Smart LED TVs and elegant modern furniture.The trendy Tulip Café & Restaurant is popular with hotels guests and locals for its fresh and light lunch meals and its gourmet dinners accompanied by traditional home-made pastries and cakes.
- Location of the hotel is great. Room I was staying at was fantastic. Very BIG and quiet. Bed was very comfortable. Complementary bottle of water was a nice touch, I wish it was bigger in this period of year when outside is 29C. Bathroom is also OK with everything you might need or forgotten at home when packing in rush. Ladies at reception desk were nice. I would recommend this hotel and will probably return.
- The room was very comfortable, clean, and large. Breakfast was great, even for us vegans cereal, plant milk on request, toast, fruit and a small vegetable selection. The staff was super kind, location was awesome! Loved our stay, thank you!
- breakfast was amazing, super friendly staff, super room, TOP location in the Center!
- Oh boy, where do I even start. The hotel is located in a wonderful area in the old town. The amenities of the executive suite made me feel like a million bucks. It was clean, splendid and it felt as if they paid attention to every centimeter of the room…. And of course, there were the little things/gifts that made the whole experience just brilliant. It is worth every penny!
- Wonderful staff genuinely interested in making the stay as good as possible. Just need an excuse to return!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Bratislava