Evedon Lakeside Retreat
Located in Burekup, Evedon Lakeside Retreat has a restaurant, bar, garden, and free WiFi. Boasting family rooms, this property also provides guests with a children’s playground. The resort features mountain views and a barbecue.At the resort, all rooms come with a wardrobe. At Evedon Lakeside Retreat the rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, and a balcony with a lake view.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Burekup, like hiking, fishing and canoeing.Bunbury is 15 mi from Evedon Lakeside Retreat, while Collie is 18 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Busselton Regional Airport, 35 mi from the resort.
- Chris the manager was extremely pleasant and helpful. He talked us through all the activities and answered any questions we had. The resort was beautiful, clean, tranquil and well located. Would definitely come back
- Breathtaking drive in and also stunning scenery once at the location. Super friendly staff, all of them, excellent wood fire pizza on the Friday night at the on site Restaurant. Great bush trail walks. Our first time trying kayaking, we ended up doing it 3 times per day over our 4 day stay. Kids slept like logs each night, yay! So pleased and grateful that we found this place.
- Location, tranquility, friendly helpful staff and sunsets.
- Peaceful, quiet, located in the bush next to a lake. Great view, plenty of birds, great sunset. Bush walks/tracks.
- I left early, would like to go when on holiday to enjoy the environment the lake and its surrounds. Its just beautiful being in that serene environment.
The DOLPHIN PLACE
The DOLPHIN PLACE is located in Australind and offers free bikes, a garden and a terrace. The accommodations is 8.1 mi from Bunbury, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.The nearest airport is Busselton Regional Airport, 34 mi from the holiday home.
- WONDERFUL views of the estuaryReally LOVED the Electric blankets on the bedsClean, tidy well appointed.Great value for the priceEggs, cereal and condiments supplied which we were thankful forCosy accommodationThe little extras Shampoo / conditioner / soap provided as well as Sorbolene was appreciated
- Bill and Rose were amazing hosts. The place is excellent even when you have little children as there is a park within walking distance. The shops are a walking distance too. The kitchen was very well equipped. The rooms are spacious, there was 5 of us and it didnt feel crowded at all. We loved our stay and we recommend it very highly.
- Very clean and comfortable. A very well equipped place and great to have some breakfast food provided.
- Very clean, good provisions, well catered, wonderful sunset!
- Every thing was better than we expected so thank you so much
Australind Tourist Park
Overlooking the Leschenault Estuary, Australind Tourist Park is 5 mi from Bunbury. Free private parking is available on site. Guests receive 500 MB of free WiFi per day.All units feature a kitchen or kitchenette and some units include a private shower/bathroom. Some units include a dining area and/or balcony and water views. TV, refrigerator, microwave, kettle and toaster are also offered. The bathroom includes a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided in some units.All units feature a seating area. Some units include a dining area and/or balcony. An oven, a microwave and toaster are also offered, as well as a kettle. Some units also have a kitchen, equipped with a refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with a shower in each unit. Towels and bed linen are provided.Australind Tourist Park also includes a barbecue. Guests can enjoy a children’s playground. Next door to the property is a Chinese restaurant and a tavern.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing, cycling and fishing.
- The cabin was excellent with its own bathroom and lounge, the sunset was fantastic, right next door to a Chinese restaurant and bottle shop
- The chalet facing the trees with this wonderfull parrot eating in your hand in the morning. Chalet is spacious and confortable. The site in front of the water.Shopping mall very close.
- Value for money, clean spacious chalet, great location .
- Its quite spacious, with a very well equipped kitchen. Two bedrooms, 1 x Queen, 4 x singles. Tavern and very good Chinese Restaurant next door.
- Very quiet spot our comfortable cabin was at the back near the golf course. Lots of work going on but the workmen were quiet and considerate. The office person was exceptionally helpful with suggestions of places to visit and maps, etc. A great tavern nearby serving buffet meals every night if you dont feel like cooking though the kitchen was well appointed. Shops are a short drive away. A small playground for the children. Right on the estuary with bird watching opportunities.
Riverside Cabin Park
Set in Eaton in the Western Australia region and Leschenault Peninsula Conservation Park reachable within 1.5 mi, Riverside Cabin Park offers accommodations with free WiFi, BBQ facilities, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free private parking.The camping offers a sun terrace.After a day of hiking, cycling or fishing, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is Busselton Regional Airport, 32 mi from Riverside Cabin Park.
- Cabins were lovely and spacious with plenty of beds and room to move. Great bathroom and little deck area to sit on
- spacious cabin. Close to shops etc, very neat and comfortable. Bed comfy, lounge comfy and good size tv with apple tv.
- It was clean and suited our needs perfectly. The kids enjoyed the swimming pool and the other guest we kind and considerate.
- Very pleasant staff. We can check in late.Very comfortable room. Windy and cold. Nice scenary.
- It was a wonderful stay, wished I had book a few day more!Love the environment, the cabin is so cozy that makes me want to stay indoor most of the time! Very friendly owner, didnt managed to catch their name hubby n wife. Both are friendly and very helpful!
Mercure Bunbury Sanctuary Golf Resort
Located just 1,000 feet off Forrest Highway, Mercure Bunbury Sanctuary Golf Resort is set among gardens, lakes and a multitude of local bird life in a picturesque area of Pelican Point.Apartments are semi self-contained with separate lounge, dining and kitchen facilities, plus patio and balcony area, overlooking the golf course, pool or landscaped gardens.The resort offer many facilities including a 18-hole golf course, tennis court, and an outdoor tropical swimming pool. The resort’s Vittoria’s Restaurant serve delicious meals with a selection of wines from the local South West region.Mercure Bunbury Sanctuary is located in the heart of the Geographe Wine Region and offers nearby activities such as cruises and dolphin watching tours. Guests are located approximately 2 hours south of Perth.
- The dinner at the restaurant was outstanding. The view down the fairway was superb.The staff were all friendly and professional.The airconditioning worked well to warm up the room.
- Enjoyed a fantastic dinner.. the food was amazing and the customer service was over expectation
- The super friendliness of the staff and the wonderful view we had from our room
- Apartment waa clean and spacious. Rooms were made up daily with clean towels and beds made. Food delivered for room service was delicious and staff were very friendly
- dinner at the restaurant was lovely, all the staff were warm, welcoming and friendly.The room was spacious, clean and quiet
Private Apartments at The Sanctuary Resort
Located 5 mi from Bunbury Entertainment Center, Private Apartments at The Sanctuary Resort offers a restaurant, an outdoor swimming pool and air-conditioned accommodations with a patio and free WiFi.All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, shower and bath. A microwave, a fridge and toaster are also featured in the kitchenette, as well as a kettle.The apartment offers a hot tub.A children’s playground is available on site and fishing can be enjoyed within close proximity of Private Apartments at The Sanctuary.Casuarina Boat Harbor is 5.6 mi from the accommodations, while Hay Park Bunbury is 6.8 mi away. The nearest airport is Busselton Regional Airport, 30 mi from Private Apartments at The Sanctuary Resort.
- Location was good not too far from main town of Bunbury or other shops
- Apt is in a great spot right in front of pool. Very tidy and had all we needed for our weekend stay. Loved having all the towels out for us, with the little extras shampoo, soap.
- Hosts were amazingly helpful and accommodating. Thank you
- spa bath was fantastic and 2 bathrooms perfect for our family. the view of the golf course was beautiful and my kids enjoyed playing outside at the verandah. the heater works well to heat up the house. the wifi worked very well kitchen is small but has most things you need. the swings was fun for the kids but we didnt try the pool coz its winter Jim was very friendly and helped with all questions we needed quickly. spacious with TVs in masters bedroom and living room.
- Massive rooms, both rooms had own bathroom , quiet location.
Large Family Home
Featuring garden views, Large Family Home features accommodations with a garden and a patio, around 3.7 mi from Casuarina Boat Harbor. The air-conditioned accommodations is 3.1 mi from Bunbury Entertainment Center, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.Boasting a Blu-ray player, the holiday home has a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge, a living room with a seating area and a dining area, 4 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms with a hot tub and a shower. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.The holiday home offers a hot tub. A barbecue is available on site and fishing can be enjoyed within close proximity of Large Family Home.Hay Park Bunbury is 5.6 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Busselton Regional Airport, 29 mi from Large Family Home.
- The host provided good quantities of everything shampoo, conditioner, tea, coffee and toilet paper. Unlike other accomodation I have stayed in where you are left the bare minimum and often not even that. House was clean, aircon on such hot days perfect, fridge on and cold even had filled up ice trays. Lovely view of park from front verandah outside area. Very happy with. 5 stars.
- Lots of rooms and beds. Main bedroom very flash along with bathroom. Out door area over looking nature reserve. Lounge room plenty of seats. We didnt se them but heaps of games on the shelf and heaps of books. Cupboard is well stocked and not sure if it is for use or not as we didntneed to use any of it. Shower was hot for all of us.
- Property was lovely and spacious. I really appreciated all the extra inclusions sports equipment, washing powder, tea and coffee, it made for a very convenient stay. Clean and beautifully presented.
- Overall are good but there are some rooms that we cant feel any air conditioning.
- Beautiful large property with ample room. Close to town and quiet location..Will use again for sure..
The Parade Hotel
Featuring a restaurant, bar and views of river, The Parade Hotel is set in Bunbury, 1.3 mi from Jetty Baths Beach. The property is around 1.5 mi from Bunbury Entertainment Center, 2.5 mi from Casuarina Boat Harbor and 5.6 mi from Hay Park Bunbury.The nearest airport is Busselton Regional Airport, 29 mi from the hotel.
- Fresh room decor, river aspect and friendly staff.
- Room is a bit small but sufficient. Whole unit is new and excellent . Thanks for the free brewers drink
- My partner and I liked the fact that the rooms was above the bar and restaurant but was still quiet. Such a nice view from the rooms balcony. We had a really great karaoke night at the parade bar. Was a bit disappointed that the king size bed wasnt a king size instead it was just two singles pushed together. The first morning the hot water wasnt working too well but i guess they fixed it right away.
- The staff were highly engaged and customer centric. I would not stay anywhere else if in Bunbury. The location overlooking the estuary was fantastic too. The pizzas are amazing too!
- Very Clean and the staff were great.Situated right on the river with great views and ammenities.
Discovery Parks – Bunbury Foreshore
Featuring a tennis court and outdoor swimming pool, Discovery Parks – Koombana Bay offers a range of cabins, villas and chalets with LCD TV, refrigerator, air conditioning and a private bathroom.Discovery Parks – Koombana Bay is located in Bunbury, midway between Perth and the famous Margaret River Wine Region. The coastal town of Busselton is less than 1 hour’s drive away.Facilities include a tennis court, large children’s jumping pillow, BBQ area with outdoor seating and an on-site function room. Pedal buggies are available for hire.All accommodations includes a microwave and tea/coffee making facilities. Most chalets have separate bedrooms from the living area and a full kitchen.
- Great location and really friendly staff. The room was lovely and clean and comfortable. Would stay there again
- Love the cabin.it have everything that we need.near with dolphin discovery too
- Relaxed feeling. We were able to make changes to our booking easily and recieved a later checkout upon request. The cabin was clean and self contained.
- Great location near the Dolphin Centre, reasonable walking distance to town centre. Very well maintained property.
- Everything. Friendliness even of long term residents, staff a variety of people staying for short term. Very safe for kids, I felt. Very clean Facilities. Close to everything.
Located opposite Koombana Bay Beach, Quest Bunbury features a swimming pool and a tennis court. All apartments offer a flat-screen TV with cable channels and free in-room movies. Guests enjoy complimentary unlimited WiFi.Quest Bunbury is just 1,650 feet from Bunbury’s town center and 1,000 feet from the Dolphin Discovery Center. Reception can assist with information on local activities and attractions.Accommodations options include studio apartments and fully self-contained 1,2 and 3-bedroom apartments. Apartments are serviced Monday to Saturday. Business services are available at reception.There are several dining options nearby, including restaurants where guests can have their meal costs charged back to their accommodations bill.
- We appreciated staying there as we had business in town. The property was well located as you could easily walk into town 10 min at a leisurely pace. Everything worked in the room, it was well appointed, the kitchenette was good, and it was well maintained and clean. It felt secure and safe. The people running the place were very nice and accommodating. The gardens were nice.
- Comfortable beds and large rooms. Kitchen utensils were clean.
- Easy walking distance to restaurants and shopping centre
- Clean comfortable units providing good value for money with very pleasant staff
- Cleanliness and location. Only one night stay but would definitely stay again but a minimum of 2 nights
Looking for: Best Hotels in Burekup