One of our top picks in Cadaqués. This smart hotel enjoys a privileged setting in the charming fishing town of Cadaqués the home of Salvador Dalí, on the beautiful Costa Brava coastline.Enjoy this picturesque seaside location, where white-washed buildings and cobbled streets nestle on a pretty hillside. Walk down the charming street from your hotel which leads to the fishing port with beautiful, clear seas and a pretty beach.Visit the ancient church that towers above the village architecture and the house where Dali once lived. Cadaqués still maintains its delightful charm and heritage and has a cheerful, familiar atmosphere.Enjoy the views from Octavia’s rooms and feel completely at home in the hotel’s bright interiors.
- My triple room was clean, spacious the bathroom is big also. It has a small balcony. Very Close to Gran beach 2mn walk Close to Santa Maria church 4mn walk. Lot of restaurant bars nearby. I recommend Restaurant SEntina for lunch and the exceptional Bar Boia for tapas dinner , coktails, or breakfast. This hotel is 15mn drive to Dalis house and museum which is a must visit too.
- We had a short stay in Hotel Octavia. The property was wonderful in all senses close to the sea, clean, quiet, it offered all the necessary facilities you might only need when on vacation. The staff at the reception welcomed us very warmly. In the breakfast area they followed all the necessary procedures to provide safety for the guests. Fun fact it was impossible to miss the hotel whenever we came back. You see big blue letters saying HOTEL from afar
- The hotel made very good efforts to be clean during the coronavirus situation. Our room was nice and the breakfast was good.
- Very clean and the reception was friendly and helpfull
- Lovely hotel, spacious clean, in a magical village, we will be back!
Hotel Rec de Palau
Rec de Palau offers beautiful accommodations in Llané Petit Bay, within 3 minutes’ walk of Cadaqués center and beach. These striking villas and apartments offer use of 2 shared outdoor pools.The villas and apartment at Rec de Palau combine traditional design with modern finishes. All accommodations has attractive décor, heating and free WiFi.The villas and apartment are set in a large estate with gardens, vineyards and fruit trees.Cadaqués is surrounded by the beautiful Cap de Creus Park. Its coastline is ideal for fishing, diving and snorkeling.
- Best staff and dinner. Amazing hospitality. Lots of charm.
- ngeles the greater was amazing in situations us making recommendations about where to eat and what to see
- The hotel is beautiful and spacious, with a fantastic salon with views out over the water. We also had a lovely side sea view from our large, nice room, and nice windows back to the mountains. My friend and I were there in a cooler month so couldnt take advantage of the pools, but they looked lovely, and the grounds are wonderful. I would stay again in a heartbeat!
- Perfect distance from the water. High enough to have a great view, but a quick, safe walk down to the water and city.
- The hotel is lovely. Big beautiful property in a gated area. Up on a hill so the views are fantastic. Staff is very friendly. Rooms are huge. Price was very reasonable. Wonderful grounds, pool, gardens, etc.
Hotel Playa Sol
Set in Cadaqués, this hotel is well-located for a sunny beach vacation on the Costa Brava. Facilities include an outdoor swimming pool and olive tree garden.Spend your day on the wonderful local beach, just opposite from the Hotel Playa Sol. Return to the hotel to enjoy summer terrace bar and restaurant in winter.Relax in your comfortable room at the Playa Sol with the help of air conditioning and a private bathroom. There is also a Wi-Fi internet service in each room.Explore the impressive local landscape, including Port Lligat. You can also take a visit to Peralada Golf Club, a short drive away.
- The staff were exceptional, every question and every whim we had, they catered The location is the best.
- Location is fantastic. Hotel is clean great facilities. Pool area is beautiful. Its the best hotel in the area, highly recommend.
- Hotel Playa Sol is a beautiful hotel in a beautiful location in a beautiful town at a great price.
- Huge thank you for decorating our room and for the bottle of Cava to celebrate our honeymoon! The views were amazing and we truly enjoyed our stay as well as the Sangria at the pool! Everyone was helpful, friendly and attentive! We cant wait to go back!
- The sea view is amazing. The staff is wonderful and you have everything you need for a very relaxing enjoyable experience
Hotel Sol Ixent
Hotel Sol Ixent is set in the beautiful Cap de Creus Natural Park, overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. It features a seasonal outdoor pool, contemporary design and rooms with a flat-screen TV.Sol Ixent offers a traditional restaurant, serving local and seasonal specialties. It offers a range of wines from the region to accompany meals.The stylish rooms feature a furnished balcony and free Wi-Fi. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.Located in the attractive Catalan resort of Cadaqués, the hotel is near to many beautiful beaches on the Costa Brava.
- We had room facing the pool and sea. Great view, nice garden. Very clean, comfortable bed, great variety at breakfast even smoked salmon rolls. A nearby path takes you all the way to the center of Cadaques, following the coast so it is a very nice walk 30 40 min. We also liked the food off the menu at the restaurant. Bar and lounge areas with garden views, would love to visit again.
- Very beautiful and relaxing hotel with an amazing swimming pool areaNot too far from the townGood breakfast and price
- Fantastic restaurant better than any in town and with great value
- The breakfast was delicious. Towels for the very nice and clean swimming pool are available. the location is very well maintained and the furnitures and deco are stylish. Ask for a room with view to the pool.
- Couldnt recommend Sol Ixent more. Beautiful hotel with a lovely pool, patio, and restaurant so good I had dinner, breakfast, and lunch there. Barely explored Cadaqus because the hotel was so relaxing and charming! Very accommodating staff who speak a million languages.
Hotel Tarongeta – Adults Only
Set in picturesque fishing town of Cadaqués, the modern, family-run Hotel Tarongeta with free WiFi and free on-site parking is located just 500 feet from the beach.The bright, air-conditioned rooms at the Tarongeta have a flat-screen TV and a safe. Rooms are also heated and each comes with a private bathroom.The hotel serves a buffet breakfast. There is also a bar.Reception staff can advise you on what to see and do in Cadaqués and the surrounding area.Hotel Tarongeta was completely refurbished in 2015.
- Very cleanSuper comfortable bedGreat water pressure in showerFree parking at hotelVery kind staff
- Lovely staff, extremely clean accommodation just a short walk from the town center for
- Great location and very clean. Large room and lovely balcony. Parking was very easy!
- Can not say enough nice things about this hotel, the staff, and the town of Cadeques. First, this town is certainly worth the time it took to get hereabout 3 hours by bus from Barcelona. Great seaside resort, all brilliant white with blue accents. Took a sailing cruiseperfect, and A visit to Dalis house is a must although you need reservations. The Torongeta had spotless, large rooms with excellent facilities. The breakfast was great and the staff at the front desk were personable, helpful, knowledgeable and spoke English. The hotel is an easy five minute walk from the bus station and about three blocks from the seaside.
- The room was impeccably clean and comfortable, the location is perfect to walk to the center and enjoy the beautiful town.
Hotel Can Pepín
The family-run Hotel Can Pepín is located in the lively center of Cadaqués, 500 feet from the beach. It offers heated rooms with a flat-screen TV, fan and a private bathroom.Featuring tiled floors and light wood furniture, each room is soundproofed and has a work desk. The bathroom comes with toiletries. There is free Wi-Fi in some parts of the hotelA range of restaurants and bars open till late can be found in the surrounding area.Set in the Cap de Creus Nature Reserve, Cadaqués is 22 mi from Figueres and the AP7 Motorway. You can drive to the French border in under an hour.
- Very clean and comfy rooms, serviced with clean towels every day great for when youre swimming in the sea so often!, tucked away on a pedestrian only street overall a great stay.
- Good location but no car access. Its on a street with much late night activities near by.
- This hotel is a simple but clean and comfortable hotel very near the centre of Cadaqus. The staff were very helpful and friendly allowing us to keep baggage there prior to checkin.It is on a lively street
- The location and staff were excellent and we had a little balcony overlooking the steeet. Right next to loads of great restaurants had a great experience!
- Close to restaurants, beach and nightclubs which go all night! Appreciated the ear plugs supplied, especially as there was no air conditioning so had the balcony doors open. Very friendly staff, easy check in.
This family-run hotel is located in Port Lligat Bay, just 150 feet from Salvador Dalí’s fascinating House-Museum. It offers free Wi-Fi and 2 outdoor swimming pools with sea views.The rooms at Hotel Calina have their own private terrace, with views over the mountains, sea or swimming pool. Satellite TV and a safe are also included.Hotel Calina’s restaurant serves traditional Catalan lunches. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The hotel offers free private parking. Port Lligat is just 0.6 mi from Cadaqués, a short drive from the beautiful Cap de Creus Natural Park.
- The place is located in a beautiful, and quiet setting, and at walking distance from wonderful beaches. The place is very clean, and the staff very nice and helpful. The breakfast was also good.
- The property was great! Clean and comfortable, really nice!
- Steps away from the Mediterranean with two beach shack restaurants whats not to like. More restaurants in Cadaques than people with great food, wine and service.
- Great location, quiet, steep hill but needed after all the eating
- Breakfast was amazing and the staff was incredibly friendly. Location was both beautiful and convenient!
Sa Perafita – Celler Martín Faixó
Surrounded by vineyards, Sa Perafita is a charming 14th-century building a 10 minute drive from Cadaqués. It offers attractive, air conditioned rooms with a lounge, flat-screen TV and hydro-massage shower.The rooms at Sa Perafita feature wood and soft tones. Each one has a teakettle and offers views of the surrounding countryside.The hotel offers tasting sessions of its homemade wines. Massage services are also available.Sa Perafita is in the beautiful Cap de Creus Nature Reserve. Salvador Dalí’s summer house, which is now a museum, is a 10 minute drive away.
- Amazing location with stunning views. Beautiful old building with nicely built rooms. Very friendly staff and no charge on the minibar! Of course great wines and lovely breakfast. Our kids loved the space outside! And the trampoline
- Its in a beautiful world farm house up in the mountains about a 20 minute drive to town. The accommodations were Spartan But adequate as you would expect a restored winery.
- We wish our stay at this small boutique hotel, located on the grounds of a winery, could have been longer! Rooms are spacious and lovely, with a loft containing a queen bed, and a large sofa opening to a queen sized bed on the main level. There is a small fridge stocked with complimentary water, soda, juice, and snacks. Breakfast, which is provided, included fresh orange juice, slices of hams, sausages, and cheese, croissants, and a warm bruschetta. We also did the excellent winery tour and tasting. I definitely recommend this accommodation if you have a car and are visiting Cadeques.
- Amazing breakfast, amazing view, amazing local yellow lab to greet us, and amazing wine!
- This property is so beautiful in every way. Its in an amazing location at the too if the hill with views of the mountains around. We had a great wine tour and tried some of their beautiful wines. Cant wait to go back!
Boutique Hotel Villa Gala
Set in Cadaqués, 0.7 mi from Salvador Dali’s House, Hotel Villa Gala features an outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Each accommodations at the 4-star hotel has a terrace with views over Cadaqués and the sea.Featuring a balcony or a terrace, each air-conditioned room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge and a coffee machine. They all have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries; the majority of them have a rain shower, while others have a bath. All units will provide guests with a wardrobe.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.Languages spoken at the 24-hour front desk include Catalan, German, English and Spanish.Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 37 mi away.
- The room was very nicely designed and sparkling clean, and the view was excellent. Very calm and close to the beach and down town. An excellent all around stay!
- Outstanding Boutique Hotel. Friendly, helpful staff. Perfect location. Beautiful tapas breakfast. Amazing view from super clean, beautifully decorated room with comfortably firm bed. Travel with someone you love as the shower is part of the spacous room. Everywhere you look, you will discover another delightful detail. A bit pricey, but hubby and I agree FAVORITE HOTEL EVER!! We do hope we have the good fortune to return.
- Beautiful location and facilities, very clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was excellent. The location was great and very convenient for walking down into town to the beach and many restaurants. Parking lot on site for a fee is very convenient also!
- Cant say enough good things about this hotel the views are to die for, the pool is lovely, the breakfast totally satisfies and the staff goes beyond the call of duty. We could have stayed forever! A really special place.
- Knowing Cadaqus how tiny it is and difficult to park, I was happy to see the spacious parking just outside the reception! Very new, beautifully decorated, very close to all restaurants, promenade and sea! Room was with an upper level and we had a balcony with sea view! Comfortable bed and pillows, good toiletries and towels! Complimentary coffee and water in the fridge. I liked very much the design of the entire place! Breakfast wasnt a huge selection but I had everything I eat daily yogurt, bread, avocado, ham, cheese, eggs, fruits…enough!Cannot complain about anything! May be the prices at the restaurant a little expensive but the food is good!
One of our best sellers in Cadaqués! Vehí is located in the center of Cadaqués, within a short walk from the seafront, the town’s restaurants and shops. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout.Bright rooms at Hostal Vehí feature functional décor and tiled floors. They have air conditioning, heating and a private bathroom with hairdryer and electric bidet, as well as a cable TV and a safe.The Vehí has a bar and a reception where tourist information can be provided.Dalí Museum is under 5 minutes’ drive away from this guest house. Cap de Creus Nature Reserve is around 5 mi away.
- Awesome location, clean and the staff was amazing!!! Thank you for an awesome stay!!
- Great location and staff. View of the sea from the nonpremium room. Be sure to stop at the photographic museum across the street. It is operated by the owners brother who did photographic work for Dali.
- Very welcoming and helpful, great location, lots of restaurants around
- Everything, the location, the staff, the room all was perfect
- Everything! The location, the room, the staff, and value for money. I loved it and Cadaquez
Looking for: Best Hotels in Cadaqués