Astur Regal is located in the Asturian town of Cadavedo, just 1,950 feet from the beach. It offers a traditional Asturian restaurant, and most rooms have sea views.The rooms at Astur Regal feature a TV and a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are included.The hotel’s restaurant serves Asturian food, and there is also a café where you can enjoy a snack or a drink. During the summer you can also sit out on the terrace or in the garden. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The famous Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route passes within 0.6 mi of Astur Regal. The charming fishing towns of Luarca and Cudillero are within a 25-minute drive. Oviedo is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- Perfect location for a quiet, secluded few days in beautiful surroundings. Rooms had views of the sea, and the village of Cadavedo is charming.
- Large room and bathroom. WiFi seemed weak. This is an old time hotel. Very clean, comfortable bed.
- Were on the Camino so the property was not hard to find and we had a quite sleep. Also a distance view of the ocean.
- Quaint place, close to the beach, excellent food with great prices. The place was very clean and comfortable.
- Spectacular short walk to Asturian beautiful coast , beautiful views. Very clean and quiet
Hotel Rural Casa Roja
Located in Cadavedo, Hotel Rural Casa Roja is a restored house from 1889, featuring an Indiano architecture characteristic of that period. It features lovely gardens and views of the mountains.Casa Roja features a cozy library and a beautiful dining room with wide windows, fireplace and views of the sea and the countryside.A fully homemade breakfast consisting of pastries, jams and cakes is served in the restaurant. Laundry and ironing services are available for a surcharge.All rooms have heating and come with a TV, a DVD player and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Activities like mountain hiking or horse riding can be practiced in the area. Oviedo and Gijón are 40 minutes’ drive away, while the seaside town of Cudillero is 15 mi away.
- Alberto was extremely helpful. The house was spotless and breakfast good. Restaurants close by were closed for the season.
- Our host, Alberto, was more than accommodating! We absolutely loved this spotless and very clean house built in 1889. Alberto gave us the history on the home. We had the home to ourselves as no other tourists or pilgrims had booked for the night. We had dinner and breakfast by ourselves, served in a very nice glass enclosed small dining room. Great place to stay and conveniently located across the street from a small neighborhood market which is nice for pilgrims hiking the Camino Del Norte!!!
- Gorgeous rural Casa converted to gorgeous hotel with beautiful art and welcoming comfortable rest after all the climbing from the days Camino. Staff so helpful and answered so many questions whats a Horros and a Panera … and encouraged me to walk at sunset to see Ermita la Regalina with the tiny wonderful church La Regalina and the Horros where Las Fiestas de la Regalina is celebrated plus the most beautiful lookout in all of western Asturias!! Supper and breakfast were both so very delicious and served in such a lovely dining room with creative table decorations made from the flowers and greenery around the Casa grounds!
- This place has the magic touch! Its right on the Camino del Norte and just a couple of km from a very nice beach worth the cycle down the hill for a swim!. The proprietors two generations of Alberto were so lovely and helpful even offering to be on the end of the phone if I had an emergency on my trip a solo cycle ride, which was hugely appreciated though Im relieved I didnt need to take them up on it!. My room was a delight, with gorgeous coving on the ceiling, a very comfy bed, and a wellappointed and goodsized bathroom. The conservatory, where food is served including a cooked breakfast!, is beautifully done. All SO relaxing after a hard day on the road.
- Room and bath were great. Staff was very welcoming. I had an excellent dinner and breakfast!
Complejo la Regalina
Complejo La Regalina is a small resort set 0.9 mi from Cadavedo Beach. It features an outdoor swimming pool and country-style apartments and bungalows with balconies, terraces and flat-screen TVs.The spacious apartments at the Regalina are set over 2 floors. They feature a terrace, a seating area with a DVD player, and a well-equipped kitchen. The bungalows offer wooden interiors, a small veranda, a seating area and kitchenette.The resort restaurant serves traditional Asturian cuisine and there is also a bar with a terrace. Guests can make use of the on-site supermarket.The Regalina has a quiet setting, between the Bismarzo Mountains and the Cantabrian Sea. The Way of Saint James passes in front of the property. Local activities include fishing, hiking and windsurfing.
- Enjoyed the cabin great size for two individual travellers or a small family group
- A lovely small but pleasant room with a nice outlook. Had a delicious goats cheese salad for dinner .
- Great property in a beautiful setting. On the Camino. The staff were very helpful and went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. Great value for money.
- It was very conveniently located along the Camino.
- La ubicacin, para conocer la parte occidental de Asturias y la cercana a las playasEs muy cmodo el pequeo supermercado, bar y restaurante al lado as como el parkingEl personal muy amableEl apartamento es cmodo, bien decorado y con lo necesario. Estaba muy limpio
Torre De Villademoros
Torre de Villademoros is a characteristic 18th-century country house by the Medieval Villademoros Tower, in the protected landscape of Entrecabos. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a 32-inch TV, and free parking.The rooms at the Torre de Villademoros come with charming, rustic-style décor. They have wooden floors, and many feature sloping roofs and natural views. Slippers are provided in the bathroom.The Torre has a restaurant, a bar and 29528 ft² of gardens. There is also a reading area.The Torre is well located in Asturias for the Capes of Vidío and Busto and the Somedio Natural Park. The attractive fishing towns of Cudillero and Luarca and the spectacular River Esva-Canero are other nearby sights.
- Pretty much everything the setting is beautiful, the house has been restored with great care, while the interior is contemporary and well thought out, as are the rooms. Food and wine are really excellent too, as was the welcome.
- The towerThe view The small town The staffThe musicBreakfast and dinner
- Amazing room, food, wine, hosts ! Everything was perfect!
- We unexpectedly booked the eponymous tower described as a suite, and it could not have been more magical. Wonderful soaking tub, great roof terrace for watching sunrises and sunsets and stargazing, and a stereo system accompanied by an extremely wellcurated CD collection. Service was excellent, and the food at the restaurant on site was consistently very good. Theres lots of room to explore the grounds, and theres a picturesque semirocky beach about a miles walk behind the property. Our stay was a totally unexpected delight, and one of the highlights of our trip!
- Everything, so hospitable and welcoming, amazing rooms with great attention to detail. Great restaurant. An overall tranquil and wonderful place.
Apartamentos Casa Carin
Featuring private furnished terraces and free Wi-Fi, the modern apartments at Apartamentos Casa Carin are located Villademoros-Cadavedo, 0.9 mi from the Asturian coast, and just off the A-8 Motorway.Offering a peaceful setting in the countryside, the apartments offer views of the sea and mountains. Each one has a living-dining room with sofas and a flat-screen TV. Their kitchenettes are equipped with an electric hob, microwave and washing machine. Bed linen and towels are provided.The seaside town of Luarca is a 10-minute drive away and offers a selection of shops and restaurants. Barbecue facilities and free parking are available at the Casa Carin apartments.Cadavedo Train Station is 0.9 mi from the property and connects with other coastal towns. Both Gijón and Oviedo can be reached in 50 minutes’ drive.
- A nice house with two bedrooms, a spacious open concept kitchendinnerliving area. Good location to discover the coast of Asturias.
- we received a very warm welcome, the owner spoke very good English and told us how to get to the local restaurant, the whole site was very clean and well planned. The views were great.
- Apartamento muy completo y muy limpio.Amplio y con las camas muy cmodas.La cocina totalmente equipada,teniendo incluso tostadora,exprimidor,batidora,olla express…Tiene hasta plancha!! .Zona de aparcamiento moda y zona de terraza muy agradable.El anfitrin majsimo y cercano.En fin,100 recomendable si quieres conocer la costa occidental asturiana.El acceso a la autova est muy cerca.
- Es ideal, buen lugar, muy cerca de Luarca, Cudillero. Cadavedo es un enclave espectacular. La Regalina, lugar maravilloso, vistas extraordinarias.
- Lugar tranquilo donde se puede pasear. Apartamento tipo casita baja con ventanas en todas las estancias y amplio. Facil de encontrar, justo a la salida de la autovia.
La Reserva de Los Campos
Set in Cadavedo, 24 mi from La Arena, La Reserva de Los Campos offers a garden and free WiFi.Each unit comes with a sofa, a seating area, a flat-screen TV, a well-fitted kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with free toiletries. A dishwasher, a microwave and fridge are also featured, as well as a coffee machine.Cudillero is 17 mi from the country house, while Luarca is 9.3 mi away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 17 mi from La Reserva de Los Campos.
- La amabilidad y la atencin de la propietaria, muy por encima de lo que sera profesional, nos hizo sentirnos como en nuestra propia casa. Lugar tranquilo, apartamento muy bien ubucado, muy limpio y acogedor . No nos falt de nada, solo encontramos facilidades y predisposicin para hacer nuestra estancia lo mejor posible.
- El alojamiento es muy tranquilo, cmodo y acogedor. Tiene todo tipo de elementos que hace que la estancia sea estupenda lavadora, lavavajillas, secador de pelo, plancha, batidora, exprimidor… Xana es encantadora e incluso nos permiti salir ms tarde de lo habitual
- Una ubicacin perfecta , cerca de la playa con Chiringuito, la casita est de maravilla, muy limpia y con todas las comodidades, el trato con la duea fenomenal, nos inform de toda la zona y donde ir … Volveremos
- La zona de la casa.La recepcin y seguimiento por parte de la responsable de la casa.Gracias Xana.
- me encanto todo, desde la casa y lo limpio que estaba todo hasta la amabilidad de la propietaria, siempre intentando ayudarnos en todo y informndonos de los mejores sitios para visitar y comer. todo genial! volveremos!
Located in Quintana in the Asturias region, Casa Firmo has a garden. The accommodations is 24 mi from La Arena, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.This holiday home with garden views features parquet floors, 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with a bidet, shower and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.The holiday home provides a terrace.Cudillero is 18 mi from Casa Firmo, while Luarca is 8.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 19 mi from the accommodations.
- Entorno muy tranquilo, casa grande con mucho terreno.
- Todo estaba genial. La casa muy limpia, amplia, tranquila y con un jardn enorme y muy cuidado. Cristina nos atendi fenomenal, dndonos un montn de recomendaciones y preocupndose en todo momento de que no nos faltase de nada. 100 recomendable.
- La cssa s fantstica i lentorn tranquil.Lamfitriona molt amable. Ens ha aconsellat llocs per visitar i menjar.Tot perfecte recomanable al 100
- Gran alojamiento, muy acogedor y excepcional trato del personal.
- Nos gust el exterior de la casa, su amplitud y comodidad.
Apartamentos La Collada
Located within the natural setting of San Pelayo de Tehona, Apartamentos La Collada offers free bikes to explore the surroundings. This self-catering accommodations is 1.2 mi from Cadavedo and 3 minutes’ drive from the beach.The apartment at La Collada features modern rustic décor with parquet floors and sloping ceilings with exposed wooden beams. It has a seating area with sofa and flat-screen TV, an open-plan kitchenette with hob, microwave and fridge, and a bathroom with bath. There is an additional toilet.Bed linen, kitchenware and towels are included.At Apartamentos La Collada you will find a garden and a terrace. Tourist information can be provided at the front desk. Activities in the surrounding area include cycling, hiking and diving. The property offers free parking.Luarca is 9.9 mi away, while Asturias Airport is 25 minutes by car.
- quiet and peaceful location with beautiful views clean and comfortable apartment beautiful garden nice and helpful owners CD player with Jazz music
- The owners are so kind. They were always helpful when we need something. The bread which they baked were so delicious. The flat is big and have a lot of facilities. It has a modern decoration. The garden is fantastic to relax. There is even a pingpong table. The flat is located on the montains, in the middle of nature.
- Destacar la hospitalidad de los dueos. El apartamento es amplio, bonito, confortable y muy tranquilo. Todo estaba muy limpio y dispona de lo necesario para disfrutar de la estancia. Adems, la planta baja tiene un espacio del mismo tamao que el apartamento que da acceso a un gran jardn. La casa se encuentra a 3 min en coche de Cadavedo. Este pueblo ofrece unas vistas impresionantes de los acantilados desde la Ermita de La Regalina.
Apartamentos Rurales Casa el Abad
Set in the landscape of Asturias, Apartamentos Rurales Casa el Abad features heated apartments with rustic décor. Surrounded by gardens, the complex features a furnished terrace. Private parking is available on site.Fitted with exposed beams ceiling, each apartment provides a lounge area with a sofa and flat-screen TV. The kitchen includes a microwave, oven, toaster and coffee machine. All of them feature a porch and barbecue facilities.You can find good hiking and cycling roads in the nearby countryside. Local activities include fishing and windsurfing. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area.The attractive fishing towns of Cudillero and Luarca and the spectacular River Esva-Canero are other nearby sights.
No reviews yet.
Apartamentos Rurales El Fresnu
Apartamentos Rurales El Fresnu is located in Silvamayor, 29 mi from Oviedo. Avilés is 24 mi from the property.The accommodations is equipped with a dining area and seating area with a flat-screen TV. All units include a kitchen fitted with a dishwasher and microwave. A toaster and coffee machine are also provided. Bed linen is available.APARTAMENTOS RURALES “EL FRESNU” also includes a spa center and barbecue.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and windsurfing. Cudillero is 12 mi from Apartamentos Rurales El Fresnu. Asturias Airport is 18 mi away.
- De ligging is zeer rustig en de uitzichten zijn erg mooi.
- El entorno precioso y aislado de la ciudad. La casa y las instalaciones muy bonitas. Las camas muy comodas.
- El entorno, apartamento en general, la cama muy comoda, el bao muy agradable con vistas al monte, igual que el dormitorio, la cocina esta bien equipada
Looking for: Best Hotels in Cadavedo