Catalonia del Mar – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Cala Bona. Featuring a shared outdoor and indoor pools, Catalonia del Mar – Adults Only is located in Cala Bona, across from the marina. This hotel offers free WiFi and a bar on site.Each air-conditioned room and suite in this property has a balcony or terrace and comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, fridge, and electric kettle. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel has a spa and wellness center, including a hot tub and fitness center. By the pool you will find darts and table tennis facilities. A shared terrace is available to all guests.The pool includes Balinese beds and sun loungers.There are several restaurants within a 5-minute walk of Catalonia del Mar – Adults Only. The nearest beach is 950 feet from the property.
- The staff upgraded me to room with a balcony with sea view upon arrival.
- The staff were absolutely awesome being very, very friendly and accommodating. The view was superb and you are surrounded by numerous choices of restaurants and bars. The price is very reasonable for food and beverage. A great, great place to stay.
- The hot breakfast buffet is amazing , lots of variety . Our room was very nice
- Staff amazing, breakfast was super, lots to choose from, bedroom was lovely with fabulous sea view, very comfortable bed plus we got an upgrade on arrival and complimentary check out till 2pm. Brilliant hotel, we will most definitely be back.
- We received free room upgrade and got a big room with terrace and sea view. Spa is also nice, especially indoor pool, which we used during rainy days. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is good.
Protur Residencia Son Floriana
Surrounded by the beautiful Majorcan countryside, this 200-year-old building has been carefully transformed from a traditional farmhouse into the ideal venue for a peaceful getaway.At the Son Floriana you can enjoy the timeless, rustic atmosphere along with modern luxuries. Relax in the Mediterranean sunshine with a dip in the outdoor swimming pool or simply lie back in comfort on one of the sun loungers in the picturesque garden. Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Inside the hotel you can admire the fine paintings and sculptures set against the charming, bare-stone walls. You can also enjoy the characteristic, Mediterranean feel of your own room, where terracotta tiles meet wood beams and antique-style furnishings.Begin your day with the hotel’s exquisite buffet breakfast. Then return in the evening to try the delicious, à la carte selection of Majorcan and international dishes served in the hotel restaurant.
- A small finca hotel in a residential area close to the beach and promenade. Feels like an own oasis in the middle of large hotels. Extremely friendly staff. Very well equipped room coffee/tea facilities, minibar, safe, several pillows with modern bathroom bath rope. Beautiful decorated community areas and room wooden beams, antique furniture and decoration. Home made breakfast served on plates in the garden. The hotel is worth more than 3 stars!
- Im demanding of the places I stay, but there was absolutely nothing to complain about! Everything worked perfectly. Rooms are clean, bright and lovely as well as the surroundings of the hotel. Its a great location for exploring the east and north coasts. At the time of the coronavirus, there were no guests in the hotel except of us and there was such a peaceful atmosphere. Staff is very helpful, professional and kind. Breakfast was delicious and rich and we enjoyed Spanish style of serving. I really appreciate the bathrobes in the room, they were very comfortable in colder days. Another bonus is that you can rent a bike for free. It was a pleasure to stay here.
- Very quiet, delicious food, close to everything but felt completely out of the way. So clean too. Staff very nice
- It was clean, good room size and the location was easy walking distance to the town.
- The venue is beautiful and the restaurant extremely enjoyable for breakfast. Good service and nice to have turtles to look at. Large comfortable beds and plenty of pillows. The room was carefully cleaned every day.
Son Corb Boutique Hotel
Surrounded by 4 golf courses, this 17th-century country estate is set within spacious landscaped gardens with an outdoor pool. Cala Bona Beach is just 1,000 feet away.Cool off from the Mallorcan heat in Son Corb Boutique Hotel’s fantastic pool and then soak up the glorious sunshine on the loungers provided. From here enjoy the sea and mountain views.Sleep peacefully in the tranquil rooms that enjoy a setting looking on to the Son Corb’s grounds. Each room enjoys large, French windows which open up onto the private terrace where you can sit and gaze at the views.The Son Corb has a snack bar by the pool, offering sandwiches and tapas.
- Very serene an oasis away from lots of people and simply beautiful and peaceful.
- Very relaxing and beautiful place! Highly recommended!
- the peacefulness of this hotel was wonderful. The pool is very large and beautiful and never more than 56 people using it , with acres of space . It was quiet and peaceful, Only 510 minutes walk to the sea . We were upgraded to a suite which had 2 bathrooms and was at the end of the block so very quiet . The rooms had TV and air conditioning and the grounds were very well maintained . The buffet breakfast was al fresco and offered all we wanted . The lady manageress was very helpful.
- Staff great, hotel beautiful, 10 min walk to calabona which is good out the way of all the hustle
- Lovely quiet hotel. Friendly and efficient staff. Fantastic pool and attractive and comfortable public areas.
Globales Cala Bona Suites
Globales Cala Bona Suites is located 350 feet from the sea in Cala Millor Bay, on Mallorca’s east coast. It offers a fitness center, spa and both an indoor and outdoor pool.The air-conditioned rooms at Globales Cala Bona Suites have a private balcony overlooking the pool area, and a flat-screen TV. The bathroom comes with a shower.The on-site restaurant offers international buffet meals and has an outdoor terrace. There is also a bar on site, which is open until 00:00.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Mallorca. You can also hire a bicycle or a car from reception. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Globales Cala Bona Suites is around an hour’s drive from Palma Airport, and a transfer can be arranged on request.
- Spacious and relaxing rooms!Very clean and freshevery day house keeping Friendly and kindest staff Ive ever met, very helpful and resourceful, initiativeFree beach rugs/towels at the reception Include breakfast in your booking and start your day with a buffet with a lot of delicious choices, warm/cold, their hash browns are yummy!Evening entertainment bar makes it even betterGym ,Indoor and outdoor pool very clean
- The hotel and staff were lovely and friendly the breakfast was really nice everything you needed lovely location near to shops and restaurants and beach .
- The new restaurant is very good.Service at the tabel is very good.Everything is clean.Perfect spot for a holiday Team Manolo 10
- We were transferred to Globales America as after our booking we were informed the suites would be closing for the season. Globales America was a wonderful hotel, very clean and the room spacious and comfortable.
- In the end, I found a little time to write my impressions of a holiday at this hotel. Everything was on high level! Extremely good customer service. All staff worked very responsible and quickly. At times, I had questions How do they not get tired? The kitchen is delicious and the choice is great! I speak very poor English. I do not speak Spanish or German at all. The fact that when we were staying at the hotel, the nice girl the administrator, treated with understanding and it did not cause her any special difficulties.Also at this hotel was an animator, his name was Stan. he very well entertained everyone, and us especially I want to thank all the employees sincerely! And I recommend this hotel!
Hotel Ilusion Moreyo – Adults Only
Hotel Ilusion Moreyó is located by the port in Cala Bona, in front of the beach and surrounded by numerous shops and restaurants. It offers a seasonal swimming pool and a restaurant.Hotel Ilusion Moreyó features a TV room, a 24-hour reception and a sun terrace. Rooms at the Hotel Ilusion Moreyó come with a wardrobe, a desk and a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. All rooms have a balcony or terrace.Tourist information can be provided.A continental breakfast is served every morning. For lunch and dinner, the restaurant offers a buffet with local and Mediterranean dishes. There is also a snack bar.Palma de Mallorca is 1 hour by car, while the airport is 44 mi away.
- Food always cold .never had soup . Staff need training in the dining room the bed room was opposite a derelict hotel.
- As usual, the staff, the location the lovely feel and the breakfast is very good also. I would definitely recommend it.
- After i booked i saw some ify reviews, but when i arrived i think it has had a refub, the staff were helpful when i couldnt arrange transport back to the airport as thier computer wouldnt allow them to book with less then 72 hours notice, so they emailed them instead and sorted it. There was a lovely choice for breakfast could not fault it.
- The friendly reception, the location next to the beach, the breakfast was alright and the modern hotel
- The hotel is very clean and the towels and bedding were immaculate. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, in a magnificent location, the Hotel Atolon is ideal for a relaxing family vacation in the sunshine.Soak up the sun by the lovely outdoor swimming pool during the day. You can take a dip to cool off in the hot summer sun. There are lounge chairs surrounding the pool, where you can enjoy sunbathing while you read or chat.From Hotel Atolon, take a short walk down to the Cala Millor beach in the afternoon with the whole family. You can lie back on the fine sands, or enjoy a swim in the Mediterranean Sea.Return to the hotel in the evening to freshen up, and then head down to the restaurant for your evening meal. You can accompany your meal with a nice bottle of regional wine, or head to the bar for a cocktail.
- Food was excellent. Lobby area was beautiful. Drinks and food were very reasonably priced and great value for money.
- Choice for food at dinner was really good.Entertainment was also varied and good quality.
- Pool area and food. Everything simple and relaxing unlike the larger hotels
- Perfect location half way between Cala Bona Cala Millor. Hotel was spotless, friendly staff food was fantastic.
- Excellent reception staff and great staff in general. Spacious bathroom with great shower. Lovely view from balcony. Nice breakfast with plenty of choice including made to order. Lovely clean fresh hotel with tasteful, bright and contemporary decor and a lovely pool directly overlooking the sea.
Aparthotel Cap De Mar
The hotel is located right on the beach, along the sea front promenade and just a short stroll form the Cala Bona’s picturesque harbor in Cala Millor.The complex consists of 4 small buildings. The suites have a balcony and air conditioning. There is both an indoor and outdoor pool, and buffet restaurant.One of the hotel’s highlights is its fantastic Thalassotherapy center offering an array of health and beauty treatments, sauna, steam room and a sea water pool.
- The balcony and the view was really great, we stayed at the 6th floor on the corner. It was very clean and there was free champagne and fruit in the room when we arrived. Lots of room and very comfy beds.
- Perfect location. Spotlessly clean. Lovely pool. Excellent breakfast.
- Nice hotel in a great lively location for families and kids lots of restaurants, cafs, supermarkets, shops and activities for kids, huge breakfast buffet, nice room with two separate areas living and bedroom and terrace with view on the sea. We enjoyed the outside swimming pool nice for kids as well. The Cala Bona beach is really in front of the hotel, but its not even close to the greatest of Mallorca. But few fantastic beaches Cala Anguila, Cala Romantica, Cala Mesquida, Cala Agulla are at 20mins drive, as well as the nice town of Art. We found it a good compromise if you want to be not too far from nice beaches, but still in an area where in the evening you can go out and do something without taking the car especially with a 2yo, there were many things to do!. Plus, you have a backup beach close by swimming pool, in case you dont wanna move that day.
- The beach is close, nice hotel with big room on reasonable price.
- Frhstck gut und ausreichend. Zimmer werden tglich gereinigt. Swimmingpool sauber. Strand gegenber
Hipotels Cala Bona Club
One of our best sellers in Cala Bona! Located in Cala Bona, 1.1 mi from Cala Millor Beach, Hipotels Cala Bona Club provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a fitness center and a bar. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with an outdoor pool. The hotel has a garden and offers a terrace.Guest rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a microwave, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. At the hotel each room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries.Hipotels Cala Bona Club offers a continental or buffet breakfast.
No reviews yet.
This charming, family-run hotel is located just 250 feet from the sea. Located 650 feet from the Cala Bona’s fishing port, it offers a heated outdoor pool, a tennis court and a gym.Rooms at Hotel Sur offer a balcony or terrace, with views of the mountains or Cala Millor Bay. All rooms include a mini-bar, safe and private bathroom.A buffet breakfast and dinner is offered in the dining room, while Snack Bar Sur serves cocktails and snacks and has a terrace. There are also a number of bars and restaurants within a 5 minute walk, and there is a supermarket beside the hotel.There is a games room at Hotel Sur, as well as a lounge with a TV and a small children’s playground and pool.Hotel Sur is located on the main promenade, 2,950 feet from Cala Millor Beach. There is a taxi rank 150 feet from the hotel and a bus stop, 500 feet away. Palma Airport can be reached by car in 1 hour.
No reviews yet.
Protur Floriana Resort 3* SUP
Located in a quiet residential area of Cala Bona, these apartments are just a short walk to the sea and have a varied buffet restaurant. Cool off in the outdoor pool.After soaking up the Majorcan sunshine, enjoy a refreshing dip in the Floriana’s large swimming pool. In the evening, relax with friends in the inviting bar.You can stay active with a game of volley ball, tennis or with a workout in the Protur Floriana’s gym. Take part in an excellent selection of activities organized by the Floriana’s entertainment team.Browse the ancient fishing village of Cala Bona and then the surrounding area on horseback or with a cycling excursion.
- The apartment was very big and stylish, ideal if you also have to work during your stay there, the staff was nice, amazing facilities. Overall the food was good, even if we didnt have many options to choose from.
- Apartment was absolutely clean and really spacious.All sport equipment is free including bikes, tennis rockets, balls etc. but you need to hive deposit 10 per thing in cashWe were there in july 2020, and all stuff was absolutely considerate about danger of coronavirus, they wore facemasks all the time, they cleaned tables/sunbeds right after you leave it, even keys and ids were desinfected /bow before their hard work
- The staff were all very friendly, especially the excellent entertainment team Roberto and Santiago. The food was good and all of the extra precautions due to covid 19 were handled very well by the hotel and staff.
- Est muy bien para ir con nio. Piscina con tobogan, miniclub, canchas de ftbol, tenis
- Apartamento amplio personal muy agradable e instalaciones muy completas y cuidadas La estancia en general fue muy agradable!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Cala Bona