One of our top picks in Cambrils. This hotel is located right in front of the beach. It has outdoor pools for adults and children, and each room has a private balcony.Rooms at Hotel Augustus include air conditioning and heating. They also come with satellite TV and a work desk. A safety deposit box is available at an extra cost.Hotel Augustus’s buffet restaurant is set facing the sea. There is a buffet for children, show cooking and a variety of national wines. The cafeteria serves cocktails, ice creams and snacks.Hotel Augustus offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and private parking at an additional cost. There is also a games room, children’s playground and large sun terrace.
- The apartment was quiet and perfect for a short stay. The beds were really confortable and the apartment was located very close to the beach and shops.
- My daughter was crying for half an hour when we were leaving the hotel, she liked it so much. Literally 10 feet away from the beach, super clean modern spacious rooms, evening activities, sea views from all balconies. Great stay.
- Bed and room comfortable. Staff excellent, entertainment great, restuarant excellent.
- Nice location on the beach, great breakfast, clean and spacious facilities, great value for money
- Hi,Thank you! It was great hotel for this amount. Hotel was clean and with good kitchen. Sea still cold in May, but I swimmed few times.Many places to visit, beautifull city!
Hotel Best Maritim
One of our top picks in Cambrils. Hotel Best Maritim is located in the area of Vilafotuny Cambrils, on the beach front of San Pere. It offers outdoor pools for adults and children, and rooms include a balcony.The buffet restaurant at Hotel Best Maritim serves Spanish and international cuisine. There is also a bar-cafeteria and poolside snack bar.Best Maritim includes a spa with a water area, gym, Turkish bath, sauna, massage cabins and aesthetics. Hairdressing services are available and the hotel offers free Wi-Fi connection in reception.
- The bedroom and bathroom were very clean. The breakfast facilities were excellent as was the breakfast. The hotel has a private car park which we used even though it is charged at a daily rate.
- Hotel is clean and comfortable and reception staff were really friendly and helpful.
- Its right on the beach ! And the Plana bus stop is right outside which makes it easy to get places. Clean, modern, nice staff
- Location ,cleanliness, entertainment , great value
- The location was great. Loved the swimming pool. Great view from our room.
Estival Centurión Playa
Estival Centurión Playa is on Vilafortuny’s beachfront, overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Built around a large outdoor swimming pool, it features rooms with balconies and air conditioning.The restaurant at Estival Centurión serves a selection of traditional Spanish dishes. There is also a bar and terrace with sea views. The hotel provides an evening entertainment program.Limited free Wi-Fi is available, and high-speed internet is available for an extra fee. The hotel’s tour desk can provide information about the surrounding area. Car and bike rentals can also be arranged.The Estival is just a 5-minute drive from the center of Cambrils and its marina. Buses to PortAventura Theme Park stop right outside the hotel.
- We were looking for a place to stay around Porta Ventura. The hotels in the park seems too expensive, so we thought about an alternate option. We found this hotel with some good ratings, and thought it would meet our needs.When we arrived, we found a great hotel with very friendly staff. We were offerred with additional 2 euro/person adding dinner this is a must. The food is outstanding. Huge variety and great quailty.This time of year the swimming pool is pretty cold so it was not in use. The beach is right next to it, so when we arrived, it was sunny and the water were great to swim.Back to the hotel, the spa was great and the gym also.Bottom line great hotel close to the park outstanding value for money highly recommended.
- The reception staff, Barbera, was very helpful and could not do enough to assist us. Also in the restaurant there was an excellent choice of gluten free options which was necessary as my partner is coeliac. Room was very comfortable and clean with a wonderful sea view.
- Typical beach hotel of a higher quality, perfect for a few relaxed days. We came there during shoulderseason, so it was not super busy and nobody used the pool. Location is great directly at the beach. Bus stop in front of hotel so getting there from Barcelona airport was a breeze. Food was good, massive buffet so dont expect serving and onpoint temperature . But good quality, great variety and overall good taste! Nice staff and lovely grounds around the building. I liked our balcony with seaview.
- Food was very good, nice room, spacious and clean, beachfront hotel. Kids enjoyed animation. Its close to Tarragona and Barcelona.
- Everything was really good. food, swimming pool, beach, personnel, rooms, bathrooms, air conditioning. The only thing that was mediocre was the internet.great hotel in all!!!!
Hotel Marinada Cambrils offers good-value accommodations in the Costa Dorada resort of Cambrils, 2,650 feet from the beach. Each air-conditioned room has a TV and free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the Marinada Cambrils all have a private bathroom. Some rooms also have a balcony or terrace.The Marinada Cambrils offers a daily continental breakfast in the dining room.The hotel is just 350 feet from Cambrils’ Old Town, Cambrils Train and Bus Station. There are direct connections to Tarragona, Barcelona and Reus.
- Clean and large room with terrace, nice breakfast and friendly staff.
- Our stay at the quiet Marinada was entirely pleasant. The room was a nice size, owners were friendly and accommodating. Very important to us, we had a secure and convenient place to store our bicycles. Breakfast was adequate, although limited housekeeping was excellent.
- Very comfortable and lovely room with balcony. Perfect price. Close to the beach
- Good hotel at our road stop. Very friendly their owners.
- Very friendly staff and efficient checkin. Breakfast was included and not bad
This small, contemporary hotel is located in the historic heart of Cambrils, southern Catalonia, just a mile’s walk from the resort’s glorious beaches.Enjoy a relaxing break in stylish surroundings at the Hotel Diego’s. Here you can enjoy services such as the excellent, modern cuisine served in the chic Axia Restaurant.The area surrounding the hotel is noted for its numerous, high-quality golf courses – there are 5 within an hour’s drive of the hotel. Meanwhile, children will be excited by the nearby Port Aventura theme park, 3.7 mi away.
- In spite of the Covid 19 situation the hotel and staff were very accommodating. Very good breakfast served, seems we could order anything and she brought it with a smile. We have stayed here before always found it friendly and accept our little dog no problem. Lots of park area to walk the dog.
- Very nice staff/owner. We were traveling with pets, they knew it and they were very welcoming toward them.
- Lovely hotel , lady on reception was very helpful .Traveled with two dogs and they were made very welcome.Loved Csmbrils found a lovely dog walk.
- The Hotel totally exceeded expectation in all Departments. Despite there being no Hot Options at Breakfast, the variety was sufficient to satisfy my appetite !! The Staff Family were all friendly and efficient.
- This was a good hotel for us to stopover on our travels up to France.The owner and his team were all very accommodating and helpful.Also the restaurant was very good.
Estival ElDorado Resort
One of our top picks in Cambrils. Estival El Dorado Resort is a beachfront resort, 0.9 mi south of Cambrils Old Town and marina. It offers 3 outdoor pools, spa-gym and many sports facilities, supervised by qualified monitors.Sports facilities include tennis courts and mini golf. You can go sailing and windsurfing. In the bike center, courses and routes are available.You can choose from different types of rooms: standard, with sea views, suite and junior suite. Each of them has a private bathroom with amenities and hairdryer.The Spa-Gym includes a sauna, hot tub, hamman, indoor pool, spinning room and cardiomachinery room. Massage and beauty treatments are available.Estival El Dorado Resort has 4 restaurants serving Mediterranean and international cuisine. There are 5 bars, each offering a unique atmosphere.Free parking is offered nearby and you can hire a car or bicycle. There is a tour desk and you can exchange currency.
- Resort variety adult area location near the beachfriendly stuff esp. receptionsupervisors at pool and during nightfacilities tennis multiple pools gym bike stationhealthy food
- Maria on the reception was the best first experience for the hotel! Very friendly, explained us everything, made us feel like home!
- Pretty grounds, well maintained. Clean, comfortable room. Beach location. Adult pool.
- Great resort. We had young kids and the kids club was fantastic. The staff are fantastic, and it is well organised. Great selection of food for breakfast and dinner. Cambrils is a 20 minute walk. The splash park is also great for young children.
- Breakfast was really impresive. You can find almost everything there. Good quality.
L’Hotelet offers an outdoor swimming pool, gym and squash court. Each room is individually decorated and includes satellite TV, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi access.L’Hotelet has a café and a self-service restaurant. A continental breakfast is served daily.This hotel offers massage and physiotherapy rooms upon request, as well as repair and cleaning services for sports equipment.The hotel’s tour desk can give information about the region around the hotel. Hotelet elRetiro is just outside Cambrils, 1.2 mi from the beaches of the Costa Dorada. The Roman city of Tarragona is 7.5 mi away.Salou and Port Aventura are within a few minutes’ drive, and there is good access to Reus Airport via the A7 motorway. Car rental can be arranged at reception.
- Decent restaurant attached. Good location next to highway
- It was clean, very comfortable bed and close to the highway. Breakfast was simple but good. Further nothing to complain about
- Clean, quiet, convenient. Good restaurant and friendly staff.
- Comfortable bed, good shower. Located just off main road which was great for a one night stay over on our journey. Parking on site.
- Initially it does not look much of a hotel from the outside between 2 motorways. How wrong were we, inside basic but the receptionist had put the heating on in our room to warm it as it was a very cold night. We decided to have dinner and it was excellent value 3 course meal for 12 euro including a litre of wine. Waitress was very pleasant.We booked this hotel as an overnight stay, the bed was very comfortable and there was no noise from traffic, considering its location.The only complaint was that the hotel was named Retiro on the top not LHotelet. We stopped to ask for directions and was told that this was the hotel.Wifi was very good.
H10 Cambrils Playa
Set 150 feet from the beach in Cambrils on the Costa Dorada, this hotel offers 2 outdoor pools and free sports facilities. The modern rooms come with a balcony.H10 Cambrils Playa has a restaurant, and during the summer months the hotel organizes themed dinners and shows. There is also a poolside bar.The pools are set within gardens and are surrounded by a sun terrace with loungers. Free sporting activities include basketball, football and archery.The hotel has a bicycle station, a space for cleaning and maintaining your bicycle with surveillance cameras and a repair workshop.Located in Vilafortuny, H10 Cambrils Playa is just 10 minutes’ drive from the resort of Salou. On-site parking is available for a supplement.
- Rooms are clean. Beds are comfortable. Staff super friendly and food was really good.
- Location of hotel is perfect. Beach is very close, bus stop is just opposite, tourist information office is just few steps. Staff is very friendly and supportive. Very good food, plenty of variety.
- Very close to the beach, very friendly front desk staff, amazing breakfast and pool.
- Friendly Staff with smiley faces everywhere. Awesome food with huge breakfast and dinner buffet. Nice location near the beach. Staff inside the restaurant also very caring and friendly.
- A large variety and options for breakfast, Very helpful staffs when needed.
One of our top picks in Cambrils. This family-run hotel is next to Regueral Beach, in Cambrils. It offers a small outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. Most of the rooms have a balcony with sea views.Hotel Rovira’s soundproofed rooms have bright, modern décor and air conditioning. They all include a TV, while bathrooms come with toiletries and a hairdryer. Connected rooms are available upon request.The Rovira restaurant is well-known in the region, and specializes in Mediterranean fish and seafood dishes. The hotel also serves a varied buffet breakfast. The bar has a nice covered terrace.Rovira is located just 300 feet from Cambrils Marina. PortAventura Theme Park is a 15-minute drive away, and Reus Airport is 11 miles away.
- A very nice Sunday lunch in their restaurant, with good friendly service.
- The hotel was really excellent and all staff were very friendly and efficient. The location was perfect directly opposite the lovely sandy beach, with the Marina and loads of restaurants and shops a few minutes stroll away. The breakfast was excellent with freshly squeezed orange juice, freshly made coffee, fresh croissant, rolls, cold meats, cheese and a good selection of fresh fruit. We would love to return.The room was large with two small double beds and a good size balcony with sea view. The bathroom was modern, smart and clean.
- Staff were very lovely even though they spoke very little English .
- De ligging was perfect. Direct aan het strand. Kamer was schoon
- Comfy beds.really nice shower. Wonderful staff excellent breakfast
Hotel Fonda El Cami
This family-run hotel offers a traditional Catalan restaurant, an attractive garden courtyard and simple, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. Cambrils Train Station is just 1,000 feet from Fonda el Camí.Hotel Fonda el Camí is located a 15-minute walk from Cambrils Beach and Harbor. There is easy access to the N340 and AP7 Motorways. Reus Airport is around 9.3 mi from the hotel.The hotel’s restaurant serves a breakfast buffet. For lunch and dinner, it specializes in Mediterranean food.Each room at the hotel has a functional design and tiled floors. All rooms include a TV and a private bathroom.The hotel is 5 minutes’ drive from the popular PortAventura Theme Park.
- The couple who run the hotel are very welcoming and helpful. The hotel is small and very basic, but the rooms are impeccably clean and well cared for. The breakfast is above average. It is also well managed by the couple to be sure there is always sufficient food available for the guests during the entire breakfast period. For 10 there is locked parking available a short block away. There is loading/unloading parking in front of hotel.
- Extra comfortable bed, big bathroom with plenty of towels. Air conditioning in the room, and a big window overlooking the park super friendly staff, lovely breakfast with coffee, muesli cereals, fresh orange juice, toasts, yogurts, etc place is super chilled and quiet. Congratulations we will recommend your place!
- We did a one night stop over, the location was excellent, easy to find and parking was easily found. The staff were very helpful and pleasant. Breakfast was Usual continental and was good.
- Good for a stop over on our way to Valencia rather than stopping in Tarragona. Area was quiet and authentic, not touristy. Good cafes and tapas bars in the area. Parking was close by and secure. Staff friendly with limited English. It has a lift. The wifi was excellent.
- A family run hotel and it showed .The staff were friendly and the hotel was very clean.The breakfast rooom was comfortable and the breakfasts were more than adequate.The rooms were cleaned and tidied daily.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Cambrils