B&B Hotel Cartagena Cartagonova
One of our top picks in Cartagena. B&B Hotel Cartagena Cartagonova is a 4-star property located in the historic center of Cartagena. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk, along with free WiFi throughout the property.Each air-conditioned room offers a safe, fridge, satellite TV and desk.Take-away breakfast is served every morning on prior request.Hotel Cartagonova is within a 15-minute walk of all the sights of this ancient city, including the harbor and Archaeological Museum.Murcia is 28 mi from the hotel, while Torrevieja is 31 mi from the property. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 16 mi away.
- Covid inspired breakfast was poor. It would be better if there was a choice
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Great central location and easy to find. We worried about hotel carpark being difficult to park in, but much roomier than most Spanish city carparks we did have a small car though. Bed very comfortable. Great powerful shower over bath. A great place to sleep for a couple of nights. Coffee / tea freely available. Fridge in room.
- The staff is super nice, hotel is super confortable, room is big, nice and clean and with a huge bed! You get coffe and tee 24hrs for free, common areas are big and clean, and the hotel is working on plastic free policy! Everything is TOP!
- Hot drinks machine. Good location and very comfy beds. Power shower. Would stay again.
- Front desk staff, friendly and welcoming. Its always a big plus for me to see the demeanor of the people I first meet in any public places. The room and bathroom clean enough for a comfortable stay. The bed was also comfortable. Spacious room for the price. Strong WiFi a big plus. Shower pressure strong and hot. AC did us so good, gave us a good night sleep. Thank you. We booked this hotel because of the walking distance to our place of interest. The hotel is walking distance to the Port of Cartagena but farther away from the Rambla where the tourist activity occur. For very little amount you can take a taxi or ride a bus to the true city center. You can also walk if in good shape. They are cafs and restaurants walking distant from the hotel of course. Overall, good price. Comfortable.Did not have breakfast at the hotel. Recommended.
Posadas De España Cartagena
This modern hotel is located within the Cabezo Beaza business park, just a 5-minute drive from the historic center of Cartagena and with convenient access to highway A-30.Relax in your contemporary-styled guestroom, where state-of-the-art amenities include free Wi-Fi internet coverage and flat-screen satellite TVs. You can also choose to stay in shape at the on-site gym before enjoying a drink or delicious meal in the Posadas de España Cartagena’s own bar-restaurant.The hotel lies a short distance from the Parque Mediterráneo recreational area, and a quick drive from the resort of La Manga and the unique Menor Sea.
- Great Staff ServiceGood Location for Business Purposes as most companies are located around the wider area…Walking distance to a good size shopping Mall with one hypermarket, many shops of all types and many restaurants.Spacious RoomsGreat Value Quality Meals at the local RestaurantEasy Free Parking
- All what we needed for a single night stay, on our trip from Malaga to Barcelona.Room was clean. lots of parking space
- We paid for breakfast at the rate of 9.00 each which was higher than what is posted on the web.We stayed there for two nights and had breakfast one morning. We did not think it was worth paying another 9.00 each.
- Very nice rooms, friendly staff, very clean, free parking, overall very happy with this hotel, I would recommend for staying.
- Clean and easy to find the hotel but need car to go to the centre.
Hotel Los Habaneros
One of our top picks in Cartagena. This modern hotel is located in central Cartagena, opposite the tourist office and the ancient city walls. Cartagena´s train and bus stations are within a 3-minute walk.Los Habaneros offers bike rental and there are tablet computers in the hall area available for guests. The 24-hour reception offers information about the city and the Costa Calida.All rooms at Los Habaneros are air-conditioned and spacious. They have a TV, work desk, safe and free WiFi. The modern private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.Los Habaneros´ restaurant offers a daily menu, featuring local and international food. There is a terrace where you can enjoy a meal in the sun with views of the city walls and University of Cartagena.Cartagena´s Roman Theater, Auditorium El Batel and the marina are just a 10-minute walk from Los Habaneros. Cala Cortina Beach is 1.2 mi away, and the popular beaches of La Manga can be reached by car in 25 minutes.The hotel has good motorway access coming from A-30 and AP-7.
- Great location near train, bus used both, and across from Punic Walls Museum. I also liked the pretty paintings on our walls. Rained one night so we had dinner in the hotel, something we rarely do, and it was really excellent. The food was beautifully prepared, tasted wonderful and a real bargain. The hotel has instituted reasonable Covid19 protections, and everyone was mindful of distancing. Our room 503 was exceptionally large, with a comfortable lounge chair really a pullout bed, and a great porch. We spent some relaxing times on the porch. Also, a large, streetlevel patio which was nice for drinks and breakfast dining. Comfortable walk to Plaza San Francisco and not much farther to the harbor. We were glad we purchased the full entrance ticket for all the historic sites another bargain. All in all, a real surprise visit to both Cartagena and Habaneros. Would definitely stay there again.
- Excellent location, just a 10 minutes walk to the downtown area. Read prior reviews complaining about the building and the mattresses. Actually, found them perfect, they are great for your back, not too hard, nor too soft. Excellent four star restaurant, great dinner, wonderful breakfast dont miss it. Not aware that the building had parking, very secure and inexpensive.
- I picked this hotel specifically because it was close to both stations and had a good rating. I was very pleased with both the room and breakfast. The room and bathroom were comfortable, although basic. But the warmth and helpfulness of the staff, and the high quality of the breakfast make it a great value. The breakfast has many selections, including fresh fruit, eggs, and yogurt for non meat eaters. And its just a short walk to almost everything around the historic area.
- The hotel was good value for money. The bathroom was a little tired!The restaurant adjoining the hotel was exceptional. The presentation and quality of food was of a very high standard. Staff friendly and very accommodating.
- Well priced hotel in a descent location. Comfortable stay for one night.
One of our top picks in Cartagena. NH Cartagena is located in the historic center of Cartagena, in the region of Murcia, just a short walk from the port and 650 feet from the Roman Theater. It offers free Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel.Rooms at the NH Cartagena are modern and elegant. They have views of the city and port. They all have air conditioning and a pillow menu. Smoking and nonsmoking rooms are the both available.The hotel’s café serves a varied buffet breakfast. You can also enjoy a meal or drink at the Cibus gastrobar, which offers seasonal cuisine.The hotel is set in a quiet pedestrian area next to Cartagena Town Hall. Concepción Castle is also nearby. The beaches of the Costa Calida are just 1.9 mi away.
- It would be difficult to find a hotel in Cartagena with a better location as this hotel is right beside the Casa Consistorial and only a block from the waterfront. The hotel is beautiful and smartly furnished and the room was extremely comfortable, with a view over the Casa Consistorial to the water beyond. The staff did an excellent job of adjusting to the pandemic by having an assisted buffet breakfast, with everything available by asking the attendants. The breakfast itself included many types of pastries as well as scrambled eggs, sausages, bacon, etc. The beds were very comfortable and the room was spotless.
- Proximity to the ancient Roman theater and other sights, restaurants and cafes.
- Topnotch location. Step out of the front door for instant access to either the waterfront or to the superb shopping area.
- The Ambience and the breakfast. All staff were very cordial and polite, supportive of queries and English speaking
- The service attitude of the staff was very positive. The room was very comfortable.
Sercotel Carlos III
Sercotel Carlos III is just 1,650 feet from the historic center of Cartagena and about 10 minutes’ walk from the city’s Train and Bus Station. Each air-conditioned room includes free Wi-Fi and international satellite TV.Rooms at the Carlos III feature functional modern design with colorful touches. All rooms have a mini-bar and a private bathroom with toiletries.The hotel has a games room with games consoles, computers with internet connection and other games.Sercotel Carlos III is a 15-minute walk from Cartagena Harbor and the Roman Theater, while Cortina Beach is 1.9 mi away. Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can arrange car rental, and the AP7 Motorway is within a 10-minute drive. Bicycle storage is available.
- We booked at the Carlos but were transferred to Alfonso as the Carlos is closed. Lovely room, great air conditioning and shower, very comfortable bed and great breakfast included in price. Free parking a couple of streets away. Staff were helpful and we had a great time and n Cartagena.
- The hotel is near the historical sites.Walking distance.The room was clean and comfortable.
- Our room was clean and we had treats like coffee and tea. The beds were comfortable. The location was very good.
- Great location for walking into centre. Warm and comfortable
- Great breakfast , free safe , free wifi , good aircon , comfy beds
Sercotel Alfonso XIII
One of our top picks in Cartagena. Located on one of Cartagena’s main streets, Sercotel Alfonso XIII is 1,650 feet from the Old Town. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.The elegant rooms at Sercotel Alfonso XIII feature a TV with international satellite channels, a safe and tea and coffee making facilities. Each one comes with a mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.There are meeting rooms and an internet area with computers and tea and coffee. Mobile WiFi can be contracted to use around the city. Guests have access to a local gym.Other facilities at the hotel include an on-site bar, El Galeon, where guests can enjoy an evening drink.Bike rental is available on site. Sercotel Alfonso XIII is around 10 minutes’ walk from Cartagena’s bus and train stations.
- Excellent buffet breakfast of good quality. Large room, nice bathroom. Very attentive with regards to covid rules.
- The breakfast was great with lots of choice and super coffee. The location was excellent for accessing carteghena. The hotel was very clean. All the staff were friendly and helpful. Room service was excellent and good value. I would happily stay again.
- cant fault anything it was awesome staff and facilities very good
- Comfortable, clean room. Walking distance to old town.
- Great location for 15 minute or so walks to Punic wall and museum as well as Roman Amphitheater and Conception Mt etc
This modern hotel is located in Cartagena’s business district, 10 minutes’ drive from the city’s Speed Circuit. Its air-conditioned rooms have flat-screen satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The hotel’s lounge has a large flat-screen TV and a free internet point. The Manolo also offers a large, free, on-site car park. Reception is open 24 hours a day.The Hotel Manolo’s restaurant is open from early morning to late at night, serving set menus and à la carte dishes. Traditional Spanish tapas are served in the cafe-bar.Located around 0.9 mi away, the historic center of Cartagena, the Roman theater and the Congress Center can be reached from the bus stop right outside the hotel. Cala Cortina Beach is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Great location, right across the street from a supermarket, parking, safe!
- Everything 2nd stopover stay, good location, clean, very pleasant quick booking in
- We had a beautiful room. Very clean. All the staff were very helpful
- Very clean , good price, really nice staff, looked after our motorcycles for us by letting us park outside reception.
- Hotel staff very friendly. Everything clean and tidy. Cafeteria and restaurant attached and priced fairly
NH Campo Cartagena
NH Campo Cartagena occupies a residential area of Cartagena, a 10-minute walk from Cartagena University and 1,650 feet from the A-30 main road. It offers elegant, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms at NH Campo Cartagena are spacious and bright, with functional modern design. Each one has air conditioning, flat-screen satellite TV, a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and selection of toiletries. A pillow menu is also available.The Campo Cartagena has a 24-hour bar and various lounges, and the restaurant serves dinner from Monday to Thursday. The 24-hour reception offers a concierge service and tour desk, offering information about the city and the Costa Calida.The hotel is within 1.2 mi from Concepción Castle and Cartagena Port. Cala Cortina Beach is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. UNED is 350 feet away.
- Soundproof, unlike many Spanish hotels. Good WiFi, very clean. Easy to find free parking outside.
- Easy walk to town. Supermarket and free parking right next door. We were able to check in early
- I liked everything about the place, Ive been there twice now and Ill always go back.One if my favorite hotels.
- Supermarket 50 metres from hotel, quiet 4th floor with nice view, fridge, nice receptionists, enough bedclothes and towels
- I asked for twin beds and a walk in shower, we are over 70, and the only available room that met my requirements was an upgrade which we were given without extra charge. Excellent service. Very good soundproofing in this hotel.
Apartamentos Turisticos Mediterraneo
Set within the Mediterraneo Industrial Park, Apartamentos Turisticos Mediterraneo is located 2.2 mi from Cartagena. These studios feature free WiFi and air conditioning.This property has a living space with a double bed or 2 single beds, as well as a sofa bed, flat-screen TV, safe and dining table, while the kitchenette is equipped with a microwave, fridge, toaster and ceramic hob.The private bathroom comes with a shower, and there is also a washing machine. Bed linen and towels are provided.You can find restaurants, cafés and grocery shops within 2,950 feet of Apartamentos Turisticos Mediterraneo, as well as children’s playgrounds, a casino and a 12-screen cinema. The shopping center features over 100 shops. Opposite the property there is a gym.The beaches of Cartagena are 15 minutes’ drive away.
- The very spacious apartment and comfortable bed. Great location.
- The home, the neighborhood, the beach. Perfect home. Everything was available. Hosts provided drinks, provided shower supplies and even laundry detergent. Jacuzzi was awesome
- big shopping centre right next to the hotel free parking right front the hotel! Staff has been super helpful thank you guys
- Brilliant location. In the heart of the business district. Loads of shopping nearby.10 minuets from Cartagena main town.All amenities you could ask for in the room washing machine, etcBasic room, but all impeccably clean. Excellent value for money.Will definitely stay here next time.
- Good clean accommodation at the price and location. Less than 15 mins by bus to city centre from adjacent bus stop. Huge grocery and every other kind of shop and restaurant to hand, with the nearest pub within 3 mins walk. Nice staff.
Apartamentos Turísticos Centro Historico
Featuring free WiFi, Apartamentos Turísticos Centro Historico is located in the historic center of Cartagena and 1,000 feet from the Roman Theater.All units include a seating area. Some units feature a terrace and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven, microwave and fridge. A stovetop and coffee machine are also provided. Each unit has a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Towels are available.La Manga del Mar Menor is 15 mi from Apartamentos Turísticos Centro Historico. Torrevieja is 30 mi from the property, while Murcia is 28 mi away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 15 mi from Apartamento Centro Historico.
- Very good place, have a parking. Apartments corresponds to the price and descriptions.
- Lovely staff, welcomed us with a smile which was something we appreciated after a long trip. The apartment was very comfy, spacious and in a great location. The parking was across the street.
- Comfortable beds, central location, very nice staff.
- Location. Cleanliness. Parking. Next to plaza with restaurants. Safe neighbourhood.
- Great place for a short stay near everything, in a safe neighborhood.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Cartagena