Hotel Los Castaños
Located in the middle of a small village, this boutique hotel has lots of character. You can soak up the Spanish sun on the roof terrace and refresh yourself in the paddling pool.Experience authentic Andalusia in the remote white village of Cartajima. This hotel has stunning views over the mountainous countryside.Keep up-to-date and email friends on the free internet connection. Alternatively, relax with a good book in the Castaños’ library or choose between a good selection of films, games and music.Each bedroom of the Castaños is decorated uniquely and has an intimate ambiance thanks to the decor which is inspired by Andalusia’s tradition and culture. You can make yourself a cup of tea or coffee and sleep well in the king-size beds or twin beds. Some rooms have mountain views.Begin the day with the Castaños’ buffet breakfast and then return to the hotel for a candle-lit dinner in a romantic setting.
- Breakfast was included and saved us time. Food was great. We also had dinner at the hotel several times and the food was delicious. My mom is a vegetarian and Di the owner made sure to take that into account. Both Di and her partner John, were super friendly and very interesting to talk to, as were the other guests who stayed at the hotel during our stay. The hotel is cozy and has a lot of character. Cartajima is a beautiful small town. We used it as our home base for our daily road trips. It was definitely nice to come back to some peace and quiet after a full day of sight seeing. Overall a wonderful experience!
- This is a very delightful and well located bed and breakfast. The area is so beautiful and quiet. The town is lovely and well tended. The hotel has wonderful moroccan influenced decor, terrific breakfasts and dinners, comfortable beds and various relaxing spaces to hang out and enjoy. Di and John provide the perfect balance of helpfulness and care, yet allowing for private space and time to relax.
- Di is a superb cook. We had a great and interesting stay. We got great directions to Ronda not to be missed. The village is very nice. A great stay in Andaluca!
- Amazing, beautiful accommodations in a gorgeous location …felt like we were visiting friends in their private home. Gracious hospitality and delicious food. Owners went out of their way to find us and to provide every comfort.
- A fabulous place. Great rooms, lovely food, very attentive hosts.
Casa Rural Molino de la Máquina
Located in Cartajima in the Andalucía region, Casa Rural Molino de la Máquina has a terrace. This self-catered vacation home features a private pool, a garden and free private parking.Including 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, this vacation home features a flat-screen TV. The property is equipped with a kitchen.There’s an outdoor swimming pool and a grill at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.Ronda is 11 miles from the vacation home, while Grazalema is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga, 65 miles from Casa Rural Molino de la Máquina, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- El sitio es idlico,todas las ventanas con mosquiteras.el silencio
- Lugar ideal para desconectar, acogedor, tranquilo y alrededores bonitos. Aunque hace fro, se est muy bien al encender la chimenea. Limpio, camas cmodas.
- La casa muy acogedora y muy limpia. El anfitrin muy educado y simptico. El entorno privilegiado se respira mucha paz y tranquilidad. Hay mucha intimidad, mis 3 perritos han disfrutado muchsimo y mi pareja y yo mucho ms.
- Es la segunda vez que nos alojamos aqu y hemos disfrutado casi ms que la primera. Hay poco que decir, todo es increble, el lugar, la casa, la piscina… Seguro que habr una tercera vez!
- Es war alles sauber, ausreichend Handtcher, das Haus war mit allem was man bentigt ausgestattet, die Lage ist Traumhaft, wenn man Ruhe sucht ist dies das optimale Objekt, meine Familie und ich inkl. Hund wrden dieses Haus sofort wieder mieten. Wir danken unsem netten freundlichen Gastgeber
La Chácara- Fuente de los Peces
Featuring an outdoor pool and pool views, La Chácara- Fuente de los Peces is located in Cartajima. This holiday home has a private pool, a garden, barbecue facilities, free WiFi and free private parking.Boasting a DVD player, the holiday home has a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge, a living room with a seating area and a dining area, 2 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms with a bidet and a shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.The holiday home features a terrace.Ronda is 11 mi from La Chácara- Fuente de los Peces, while Grazalema is 31 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 37 mi from the accommodations.
- La ubicacion, las vistas son increibles. La amabilidad de los propietarios , son de 10. La casa est decorada con un buen gusto increible, no le falta detalle. Tener una piscina privada ya le da el toque perfecto. La zona es estupenda para hacer rutas de senderismo, Ronda esta a 15min en coche y Malaga en 1 horita y poco. Pero vamos , estando alli no necesitas salir para nada. Gracias por una estancia de ensueo. Raquel y Almudena
- Gentillesse des htes. Trs belle piscine et extrieur avec une magnifique vue. quipements de la maison.Trs trs calme, parfait pour se reposer. Proximit de Ronda et autres points dintrts.
- La ubicacin para descansar y desconectar. La casa es magnfica y no le falta ningn detalle, cuidan todo en lo referente a la limpieza e higiene y cumplen con las medidas covid.
- La amplitud y limpieza …as como la exquisitez de la decoracin
- Estupenda acogida por Lily y Juan. Preciosas vistas. Todo muy limpio y con mucho detalle.
Located in Cartajima, Casa Rosario provides accommodations with a balcony and free WiFi.The holiday home is equipped with 3 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher, a microwave, a washing machine, a fridge and an oven.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible in the surroundings.Ronda is 11 mi from the holiday home, while Grazalema is 31 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 37 mi from Casa Rosario.
No reviews yet.
Casa Isabel is a holiday home located in Parauta, within the natural setting of Genal Valley. Offering mountain views, the house is distributed over 2 floors and has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.Featuring rustic décor, exposed wooden beams and tiled floors, the ground floor at Casa Isabel features a living room with fireplace, a TV, sound system and a toilet. There is also a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen that opens onto a furnished patio with bbq.The upper floor features a double bedroom, a twin bedroom and a single bedroom. There is also a full bathroom. The house has central heating and bed linen and towels are provided for free.Ronda is 20 minutes’ drive away, while Marbella is 32 mi away.
- Great place for traveling by car. A good opportunity to visit the small tourist cities of Spain and discover the main tourist attractions. Excellent mountain roads, picturesque, calm village with a bar, restaurant, cafe, pool. Hospitable residents. A cozy house in the Spanish style, which we returned with pleasure after excursions. Fresh mountain air and evenings in the inner garden full of flowers as an added bonus. A place where you want to return.
- Amabilidad de la propietaria, limpio, cmodo, bonito y no le falta un detalle.
- Es un pueblo para relajarte y descansar, en la zona de la casa no se escucha nada de ruidos, solo pajaros…La casa super acogedora, limpia y la duea muy atenta y amable.Repetira!
- La tranquilidad y la posibilidad de desconectar y disfrutar de la naturaleza.
- las instalaciones estan muy bien en general y la limpieza
Located in the small village of Parauta, a 10-minute drive from Sierra de Nieves Nature Reserve, Casa Antoñita offers accommodations with heating and barbecue facilities.Exposed wooden beams and stone walls lend a rustic feel to this country house. The living room includes a fireplace and TV, and the kitchen is equipped with a hob, washing machine, and microwave.There is 1 quadruple, 2 twin, and 2 double bedrooms, spread over 3 floors. The house also has 2 bathrooms with a bathtub and hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are provided.La Zagaleta Golf Club is 21 mi away and the Mediterranean Coast can be reached in 50 minutes by car.
- La tranquilidad , y la amabilidad de la anfitriona . Una casa muy bonita y un pueblo preciso.
- Buena ubicacin de la casa y fcil aparcamiento en las inmediaciones. Zona muy tranquila y apacible para ir con nios. La anfitriona fue muy amable y agradable en todo momento.
- La casa en general muy amplia y genial de comodidad
- muito prestvel e compreensivacomodidades lenha para lareira, secador cabelo, aquecimento…
- Limpieza.Estilo rstico pero con todas las comodidades.Buena ubicacin. Fcil aparcamiento. Amabilidad de la duea.
Casas de Parauta
Casas de Parauta is a picturesque, rustic property made up of 9 charming villas. Located in Parauta in the Sierra de las Nieves Nature Reserve, it is surrounded by diverse countryside.These beautiful country houses offer an authentic Andalusian experience with their striking surroundings made up of mountains covered with pine and chestnut trees and dotted with olive groves. The properties feature whitewashed façades, dark wooden shutters and rustic furnishings.Sierra de las Nieves nature reserve is protected by UNESCO and categorized as a Biosphere Reserve. It is also a national hunting reserve.Guests receive free access to a public swimming pool in Parauta, which offers great views of the Sierra de las Nieves.
- Ana who was the host was very helpful with anything we needed. It was a good location for those looking to get away from a busy daily life and interested in hiking around the area.
- Lovely place in the middle of nowhere in a good way with a wonderful view from the window. Strongly suggest to anyone who is looking for a peace and calm place to relax from the city buzz.
- Peaceful place in the middle of the mountain. No tourism and mainly local people. Very convenient the village swimming pool with free access and the chiringuito. nice house, you really feel like a local and that is what we were looking for. 15 mins driving from Ronda, it is a good option to visit Ronda day time and then go back to a quiet place. Nice temperature in August to enjoy after the main Andalusian cities tour.
- El pueblo muy tranquilo, muy buena ubicacin para hacer senderismo y el trato con la anfitriona, Ana, espectacular. Muchas gracias por todo Ana
- El pueblo, la relacin calidadprecio, el entorno y sobre todo la atencin de la persona encargada.
Casa del Tuno
One of our best sellers in Júzcar! Located in Júzcar, Casa del Tuno features accommodations with a balcony and free WiFi. With mountain views, this accommodations provides a terrace.This air-conditioned holiday home features 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, and a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge.A vegetarian breakfast is available each morning at the holiday home.Ronda is 14 mi from Casa del Tuno, while Zahara de la Sierra is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 38 mi from the accommodations.
- Tiene una decoracin muy bonita! Es el alojamiento ms limpio en el que he estado. Recomendable totalmente.
- La casa haba sido reformada muy recientemente, por lo que todo estaba nuevo, casi sin usar. Todas las habitaciones eran muy amplias y cmodas. Distintas estancias y todas bien equipadas, distribuidas en distintas plantas, lo que te permita disfrutar de distintos ambientes. Y una terraza que te permita disfrutar de unas vistas y una tranquilidad increibles.
- La casa esta muy bien decorada y es divertido ir descubriendo sus distintas plantas.Tomar un cafe o un vino en la terraza de la casa es una maravilla.
- Un lugar acogedor, perfecto para desconectarTrato del anfitrin amable, servicial y cercano.
- Ha sido una estancia excelente, un pueblo muy tranquilo y agradable. Nos hemos sentido como en nuestra casa, el anfitrin Jess es una persona muy cercana y simptica. Definitivamente volvera otra vez.
Casa el Genal
Casa el Genal is a holiday home is located in Júzcar and is 18 mi from Marbella. Guests benefit from terrace.There is a dining area and a kitchen complete with a microwave, a toaster and fridge. A flat-screen TV is available. Other facilities at Casa el Genal include a barbecue.Guests have free access to the local swimming pool, located 550 feet from the property.Ronda is 8.1 mi from Casa el Genal, while Fuengirola is 31 mi from the property. Malaga Airport is 38 mi away.
- The host was very helpful. The mattresses were very comfortable. Very peaceful and relaxing. Very clean.
- El magnifico trato recibido por el personal encargado de recibirnos y despedirnos as como la buensima ubicacin
- Las camas buenas y confortables. La terraza. La atencin del anfitrin excelente
- Excelente trato por parte del anfitrin, muy atento y nos facilito poder salir unas horas ms tarde de lo previsto por un problema que tuvimos con el coche. La casa limpia y con todos los servicios necesarios para una buena estancia. Muy buenas vistas sobre el pueblo de Juzcar.
- Excelente ubicacin para visitar la zona. La terraza tiene excelentes vistas y dispone de barbacoa. Colchones cmodos. Cocina con utensilios de cocina bsicos para cocinar.
Hotel Restaurante Bandolero
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Hotel Restaurante Bandolero is a charming boutique hotel with an on-site restaurant and bar. It is located at the entrance of the tiny Andalusian village of Júzcar.All heated rooms are decorated with Mediterranean charm, and warm colors are highlighted by rustic furniture. Each room includes a flat-screen TV, fireplace, and terrace with views of the surrounding mountains. The private bathroom has a bath, shower, and hairdryer.This property offers a children’s playground and luggage storage. You can also practice horse riding, cycling and hiking in the area.Set in the countryside, Hotel Restaurante Bandolero is located a 25-minute drive from Ronda and 25 mi from Marbella.
- Everything. The hotel, the staff, the food, the outdoors, the quietness were all 2nd to none. Great place to get away from it all enjoy great food and great conversation.
- The room was very nice. Loved the blue color on curtains and bed and you were able to get the room completely dark for the night. Lovely hosts. Let us sit and drink our own cava, we always bring with us, on the restaurant terrace after closing. The food was excellent and Ivan is a very good cook. Bought even his own bread home, fresh from the oven. We really appreciated the peace and quiet we were looking for. Hosts speak excellent English, as well David is an American and we dont speak Spanish……yet. We live in Marbella so we will definitely be back during the time on Fall colors !
- It was an unexpected treat to be in a village, away from the tourist crowds one tends to join while traveling. David and Ivan were wonderful hosts, offering much insight into the countryside and village. We had a wonderful lunch on the shaded patio and enjoyed the terrace to watch the sunset.
- Beautiful, scenic location. Nice and clean, great service and we had a very comfortable bed!
- We were pleasantly surprised with the property and the personal and witty approach by the owners. I would recommend this place to other travellers.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Cartajima