Cuevas Al Sol
Located in Castilléjar, 24 mi from Puebla de Don Fadrique, Cuevas Al Sol provides a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.All units are air-conditioned and include a seating area, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area. A microwave, a fridge and stovetop are also provided, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.A garden, barbecue and a terrace are featured at the holiday home.María is 31 mi from Cuevas Al Sol, while Baza is 20 mi away.
- Esta muy bien equipada. La anfitriona muy atenta. Nos dejo lea para poder tener la chimenea encendida toda la tarde. La cocina est muy completa. Todo muy limpio
- Limpio y muy completo de todo,el personal amable y una piscina muy chula.
- La verdad que todo est bien en general. Buena limpieza, buena ubicacin, muchsima tranquilidad que es lo que buscbamos, piscina excelente, y el trato muy amable. Seguro repetimos para ms adelante. Lo recomiendo sin duda ninguna!!!!
- El lugar muy limpio, cmodo,la duea encantadora,siempre que necesitbamos algo nos atenda con una sonrisa.La nica pega que hay muchas moscas, pero esta en medio del campo y es normal. Mi cueva era la pequea y aunque estaba muy bien todo, nos dio calor por las noches.Otra cosa, pone que hay aire acondicionado y no es cierto, tampoco wifi en la cabaa, solo alguna tena y fuera de las instalaciones.Por lo dems, todo perfecto.
- Me ha encantado el hotel. Se compone de varias casas cuevas. En nuestro caso tena 3 habitaciones, cocina, saln y bao. Todo muy completo, en el interior un fresquito constante aunque hiciese mucho calor fuera. Tiene porche independiente cerrado con barbacoa. Y una piscina comn en muy buen estado, el agua cristalina. La duea encantadora y a tu disposicin. Todo muy independiente aunque ests al lado de los vecinos y puedes entablar amistad. Nos ha gustado mucho todo y su ubicacin tambin muy buena para visitar sitios como el ro Castril o rutas de primeros pobladores. A un paso de Castillejar por si necesitas comprar algo y con muy buen acceso. Super recomendable!!
The Old Bar
Located in Castilléjar in the Andalucía region, The Old Bar has a terrace and mountain views. This self-catered apartment features grill facilities and free private parking.The apartment features 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with garden views.Baza is 18 miles from the apartment, while Puebla de Don Fadrique is 26 miles away.
- La amabilidad del matrimonio. La casa estaba muy limpia y confortable. Perfecta ubicacin para hacer rutillas de senderismo por la sierra de Castril.
- Muy buena temperatura., incluso dmadrugada hay que taparse.
- Casa muy limpia y tranquilo el entorno con unos anfitriones muy atentos. Una casa cueva con todas las comodidades
Cave Holidays Andalucia
Cave Holidays Andalucia has pool views, free WiFi and free private parking, set in Los Carriones.Each unit has a patio, a kitchen with a microwave, a dining area and a seating area with a flat-screen TV, while the private bathroom includes a shower and a hairdryer. A fridge, an oven and stovetop are also offered, as well as a coffee machine.The apartment offers a sun terrace.Guests can swim in the outdoor swimming pool, go hiking or canoeing, or relax in the garden and use the barbecue facilities.Baza is 17 mi from Cave Holidays Andalucia, while Puebla de Don Fadrique is 27 mi from the property.
- Viv and Ian were great hosts. Property was great in every way. All kitchen supplies were provided. Wine can be purchased from them for 4 a bottle. Cave itself was warm and comfortable despite being cold outside. It was in a good location with a nice restaurant within walking distance. The whole area is beautiful with spectacular mountain ranges. Plus, there is a 1.5 hour circular nature walk nearby in the charming village of Castril along with beautiful Portillos lake. We had an outstanding weekend there!
- The location is quite remote, but not a problem. We went for a short break and it was a relaxing place. The dog loved the ability to run freely in the campo. The hosts were friendly and very helpful.
- Located in a peaceful setting looking out onto the campo, it was perfect for a relaxing break. Viv and Ian were perfect hosts very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The cave house was simple, comfortable and very nicely furnished. It had everything we needed. Viv and Ian supplied tea, coffee, pastries toiletries etc which was a lovely touch. Emilios restaurant and bar was a 5 minute walk away. Owner and staff were very friendly, food and service good. Overall a home from home away from the busy Orihuela Costa. We would highly recommend the cave houses and will definitely be back.
- We really like the whole family. Ians a Fulham supporter,he cant help this!! Accomdation was clean and well equipped. Loved honesty bar. Hosts very helpful and obliging. Great BBQ. Very good.
- La cueva est perfectamente habilitada y es fresca en verano. Los anfitriones han hecho de la cueva un lugar muy acogedor y cmodo. Est cerca de un muchos sitios para visitar Castril y su Sierra, embalses de Portillo y Negretn, Huscar, cerradas con sus ros y cascadas…
Caves of Peace – Cuevas de la Paz
Set in Los Carriones, Caves of Peace – Cuevas de la Paz provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a garden and barbecue.All units consist of a seating area, and a fully equipped kitchenette with various cooking facilities, including a microwave, a toaster, a fridge and a stovetop. Some units include a dining area and/or a terrace.Free private parking is possible on site.Baza is 16 mi from Caves of Peace – Cuevas de la Paz.
- It exceeded our expectations in every sense. The photographs on your website dont do it justiceJohn and Sue were the perfect hosts, making sure our stay was comfortable and taking extra time toshow us things to do in the area.
- The hosts were lovely and made us feel welcome. The house was comfortable and full of charm and character. The range of facilities for the price was very good. We particularly enjoyed the films available on the TV. The Wifi was also very good. We found the surrounding countryside very interesting and so different to what we are used to. We would certainly like to come back and explore the area a bit more.
- Lovely peaceful location. Great bar/restaurant within 5 minutes walk.
- Very comfortable bed. The decor was attractive and full of character. Perfectly well equipped for a couple with a welcome pack provided.The owners were so friendly and more than helpful.
- Great location for exploring the local area and just a few minutes from a good local cafe/bar restaurant. The cave had everything you would want and was very nicely decorated. The location is very quiet and peaceful. I will book again when Im in the area.
Casas Cueva Paloma
The Paloma Cave apartments are located in Los Carriones, about 3.7 mi from Castilléjar, in western Andalucia. Built into the mountainside, they offer authentic, simple accommodations with free parking.All of the Casas Cueva Paloma caves have a lounge, full kitchen with washing machine and fridge, and 1 or 2 bedrooms. All are decorated in traditional style, with stone walls and wooden furniture.The Casas Paloma caves are just 5 minutes’ walk from the Guadiana Menor River, and the area is popular for trout fishing.The region is also good for hiking, climbing and horse riding. Nearby attractions include Castril Natural Park, 19 mi away.
- La limpieza y la amabilidad del personal, adems de la ausencia de ruido. Es un lugar excepcional en el que desconectar
- Un sitio muy fresquito para el verano y muy tranquilo.
- La inmensidad del sitio, no nos imaginbamos que las casas fueran a ser tan grandes, incluso labernticas.
- La casa es muy amplia y a la vez acogedora, el restaurante Emilio est enfrente y est cerca de Castril y pozo alcon
Grande Vista Luxury Accommodation
Located in Galera, 24 mi from Arroyo Frio, Grande Vista Luxury Accommodations provides a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.Each unit is equipped with a patio, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a seating area, a TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with hot tub. A terrace with mountain views is offered in all units.Guests at the apartment can enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Cazorla is 27 mi from Grande Vista Luxury Accommodations, while María is 22 mi away.
- The location is in a sensational setting, overlooking the Rio Galera and the badlands between the villages of Galera and Castillejar, as a bonus the archaeological site of Castellon Alto is on your doorstep.The facilities are fantastic as well with a first class finish.
- Un lugar bonito tranquilo Lorena y rob encantadores todo perfecto un 10 .
- Limpio, precioso, tranquilo, todo perfecto, con unas vistas espectaculares y un entorno muy interesante de descubrir ha sido una sorpresa muy grata descubrir este lugar! Absolutamente recomendable.
- La tranquilidad y amabilidad de su anfitrin, Robert. Recomiendo el sitio para cualquier fin de semana porque se pueden visitar cosas interesantes y practicar senderismo
- La experiencia en la finca de Rob fue expectacular. Un lugar idlico en plena naturaleza y con todos los lujos. Piscina, terraza privada, silencio… Recomiendo al 100 este alojamiento. See you soon Robert and Lorraine!!
Located in Benamaurel in the Andalucía region, Cuevas Lourdes has accommodations with free private parking.There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.The vacation home has a terrace.There’s a garden with a grill at this property and guests can go hiking and fishing nearby.Baza is 14 miles from Cuevas Lourdes, while Puebla de Don Fadrique is 30 miles from the property.
- Las facilidades que nos puso el anfitrin. El espacio de reunin de la casa y la calefaccin.
- Hemos pasado dos familias el fin de ao y todo perfecto. La cueva es acogedora, con salncocina en el centro y habitaciones a ambos lados. Muy calentita gracias a la chimenea. Los dos baos, el menaje, sabanas y limpieza perfectas. Para repetir. Gracias Francisco por el trato tan cercano y cordial que desprendes.
- Muy recomendable, en general ha sido un alojamiento muy acogedor.
Cuevas Galera – Cuevas de la Luz
Featuring a hot tub, Cuevas Galera – Cuevas de la Luz is located in Galera. The bed and breakfast features mountain views and is 19 mi from Puebla de Don Fadrique.There is a seating area, a dining area and a kitchenette complete with a fridge, an oven and a stovetop.The bed and breakfast offers a hot tub. There is a garden with a barbecue at this property and guests can go cycling nearby.María is 24 mi from Cuevas Galera – Cuevas de la Luz, while Baza is 26 mi away.
- Lovely spot on the hillside. Nice to escape from the hot temperatures in the cool cave. Small but cosy and full of character.
- Loved everything about our stay the accommodation was excellent and very well presented,The owner Aylesbury Karen was fantastic and couldnt do enough to make us feel at home
- The bed was comfy and the property had everything we needed for a two night stay. It had an amazing out door space to relax in and even though it was early March we were able to have our breakfast outside. It was a perfect example of an authentic cave house and the owner was very welcoming.
- Karen was a fantastic host, we loved the decor and the outside jacuzzi to star gaze at night. The breakfast was superb. This place is a unique part of Spain.
- La estancia ha sido maravillosa. No me esperaba que la cocina estuviera tan equipada y que tuviera jacuzzi, el cual pudimos utilizar un 20 de diciembre en exterior debido a lo calentito que estaba. Karen nos ha tratado muy bien y nos ha ayudado en todo lo que necesitamos. Gracias Karen.
Cuevas Galera –
Featuring a spa bath, Cuevas Galera – Cueva de la Felicidad is located in Galera. The air-conditioned property is 19 miles from Puebla de Don Fadrique.The bed and breakfast also features a seating area as well as a bathroom with a shower, a bath and a hairdryer.Full English/Irish and vegetarian breakfast options are available every morning at the bed and breakfast.A terrace is available on site and both hiking and fishing can be enjoyed within close proximity of Cuevas Galera – Cueva de la Felicidad.María is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Baza is 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casas Cueva El Mirador De Galera
Mirador de Galera offers unique caves set in a beautiful area of rural Andalusia. Each cave has a TV and a well-equipped kitchen with oven, hob and washing machine.The Mirador de Galera caves are in the villages of Galera and Orce. The Sierra de Cazorla National Park is less than 31 mi away. There is also good road access to Alicante, Almería and Murcia Airports.The caves have a stable temperature all year round, warm in winter and cool in summer. They have traditional design and include bed linen and towels.Each Mirador cave has a cozy living area and a bathroom. The kitchen includes a juicer and toaster. The caves also have barbecues and a tour desk.
- Lovely self contained place to stay with everything you need.Great views,very quiet and extremely comfortable bed.Super clean and nice patio to sit outside.
- The rooms were large enough, the location was great, the neighbours were extremely quiet, and, during the hot weather 30, the room temperature was chill 19, except the doublebed room, but this is OK. Very, very lovely design we appreciated it so much. We appreciated that hosts took us to this cave house because otherwise, it might have been a bit difficult to find it. It was our first experience in such a cave house, and we loved it. The cave house is highly recommended.
- Authentic cave house. Very clean and comfortable with great views
- me gust el.lugar, muy tranquilo para pasar un fin de semana viene genial..la cueva en s est bien, el bao la habitacin y la cocina todo biien.Las fotos son de cuando nos ibamos, no me acord de hacerlas a la entrada.pero conforme estan en el booking se corresponden totalmente.
- Cueva y decoracin muy bonita, la ubicacin perfecta y todo muy limpio. Para repetir sin duda.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Castilléjar