NH Collection Cáceres Palacio de Oquendo
One of our top picks in Cáceres. This beautiful converted 16th-century palace is located in the historic center of Cáceres, next to the city’s ancient Roman and Arab walls. It offers smart, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and free access to the Fitness Room.The spacious, modern rooms at the NH Collection Cáceres Palacio de Oquendo include a 48-inch TV, a coffee machine, kettle with free teas, and a selection of pillows. The bathroom comes with a rain-effect shower and a professional hairdryer.Boasting a terrace in San Juan Square, the hotel’s restaurant serves traditional local tapas and classic Spanish dishes, as well as international food. Located in the former stables, the bar offers views of the square.Cáceres’ old town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and San Juan Church is just 350 feet away from the hotel. The city’s bullring is 10 minutes’ walk away.
- Excellent location and beautiful hotel. They had worked hard to ensure the hotel was safe during the Covid pandemic. Breakfast was simple but nice. The room was very comfortable.
- Wonderful breakfast buffet. Good location. Good staff.
- Beautiful hotel, well located. Nice staff and excellent breakfast!
- We loved the room, the location and everything else. The staff was very kind and helpful. We really like this high standard of hospitality
- Fantastic hotel in a wonderful location. Excellent room with a balcony. Advice from hotel allowed easy access to the hotel through a maze of streets. Someone accompanied my husband to the parking garage and someone else picked up the car on our departure.
Gran Hotel Don Manuel
One of our top picks in Cáceres. This stylish hotel is located in a lively area of central Cáceres, 1,000 feet from the Plaza Mayor. It offers a spa, 24-hour reception and smart rooms with free WiFi.The air-conditioned rooms at Gran Hotel Don Manuel feature parquet floors and modern décor. Each one has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Gran Don Manuel’s restaurant serves traditional Spanish dishes with a modern twist. There is also a tapas bar serving light meals throughout the day. Access to the spa is available for a surcharge.Cáceres’ old town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The city’s bullring is 5 minutes’ walk away.
- Very clean, friendly staff, secure underground car park, great breakfast, three minutes from Plaza Major, good value
- The staff were very helpful, the room was spacious and clean, bed very comfortable and it was ideally located for the center of Caceres.
- Fabulous friendly staff, in particular a charming gentleman on the front desk. Room was good, as was the Gastro Bar and general dcor of the hotel. Location great for Plaza Mayor.
- Very close to the old city centerCar parking under the hotel
- An upscale hotel located in the center of the main attraction in the city.
Barceló Cáceres V Centenario
One of our top picks in Cáceres. Located in a quiet and pretty residential area of Cáceres, this elegant hotel offers free Wi-Fi and chic rooms. The outdoor pool is set within gardens.Barceló Cáceres V Centenario features spacious rooms with light wooden floors and modern furnishings. They include air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the Restaurante Las Americas. The Florencia Restaurant serves innovative Extremaduran food, specializing in patés and Iberian meats. Tapas are available in the Galeón Snack Bar, and during summer months guests can enjoy grilled meat in the Barbacoa Restaurant.Cáceres Train Station is 15 minutes’ walk from Barceló Cáceres V Centenario, with direct services to Madrid, Lisbon and Seville. Cáceres’ beautiful Old Town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Great family style room with bunk beds for the kids. The pool was a major attraction. Very family friendly. Free parking out front if available. Seemed as though there were plenty of precautions for COVID.
- Stayed here often. Great hotel. Recently upgraded, and it was excellent before.
- Personel was kind and helpful. The breakfast buffet was really good
- Great breakfast! Well worth the stay! Beds were extra comfortable
- Staff are accommodating. Our language barrier created a few hiccups but overall they were responsive. The property feels fresh and clean. It has a chain feel and is bright and airy. Probably best for a convenient business stay. Very comfy bed.
Soho Boutique Casa Don Fernando
In Plaza Mayor, in the historic center of Caceres, the Hotel Casa Don Fernando features elegant rooms with air conditioning, a satellite TV and a balcony. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The house has been renovated with stylish facilities, including the library and a bar.Car rental can be organized at Don Fernando’s 24-hour front desk. Guests can also request information on the surrounding area from the tour desk.Casa Don Fernando is just 350 feet from the Caceres Cathedral. Plasencia, Trujillo and Merida in the Badajoz Province can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Parking is available 350 feet away.
- The location was superb. Our room was right on the Plaza Mayor and we could see two of the Towers from our balcony. Beautiful city.
- Wonderful old building g, nicely decorated, right on the main square
- Location. nice size room, great service and breakfast. Parking was easy to access and close to the hotel and you will get a discount from the hotel on it.
- From the moment we walked in we were treated with great respect. The staff was eager to make sure we were comfortable and well taken care of. The room was large and extremely comfortable and clean. Everyone was so nice and helpful.
- Hotel is very well situated on Plaza Mayor, right in front of the old town. Despite the central location, I still managed to find some free street parking not too far from the hotel. The plate number can also be given to the reception for parking in some restricted zones. The room was well equipped incl. airco, minibar, and coffee/tea machine and the bed was comfortable.
Parador de Caceres
Set in a 14th-century stone palace, Parador de Caceres includes original features, such as vaulted ceilings and antique furnishings. The hotel is located in Caceres Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.Decorated in neutral tones, the spacious rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning, heating and a mini-bar. They also include a private bathroom.The elegant restaurant at Parador de Caceres serves traditional cuisine. Specialties include roast lamb shank and Iberian pork loin.San Juan Church and Caceres Museum are both just 650 feet from the property. Santa Maria Cathedral is 1,150 feet away.
- Such a beautiful property and such nice people. Wonderful combination of old 14th century castle w/contemporary updates. Cceres is an incredible place. Dont miss it!
- Location was great just close to everywhere. Hotel just was in Old Town so it was magical.Breakfast was great.Reception staff was so helpful and ready to help.Definitely would go back again.
- Beautiful location and facilities. The gold was amazing. The staff were helpful and kind.
- One of the gentleman at the reception desk was especially solicitous, offering to shuttle us to the parking lot where our car was parked and sharing plentiful information about the history of the city. It turns out he also works as a tour guide. The property is beautiful and provides easy access to the sites and restaurants of the old city.
- Beautiful building in the heart of walled city. Tight roads in but amazing. Second stay here. Love it
Exe Agora Cáceres
Offering modern rooms with flat-screen TVs, Exe Agora Cáceres is less than 5 minutes’ walk from the center of Cáceres, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It features a summer-time restaurant, offering local cuisine.Each air-conditioned room at the property features a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.This stylish hotel also offers free WiFi and a 24-hour reception. Onsite parking is available at an additional cost.The restaurant is open during the summer months and offers lovely views of Cáceres.
- breakfast was very nice right next to the old town and the staff were very friendly. very quiet with a fridge and kettle
- We have a butiful teraveLarge room an nice room . Very close to the old city
- Very good breakfast with best of all delicious apple cake !
- Friendly staff. Great value. Room much bigger than the pics.
- Nice balcony and a very big room with a space to sit. The balcony was wonderful, although could have done with an umbrella but watching the sunset was lovely. Modern and comfortable, right in the centre. Also, the staff parked my car for me as which was VERY appreciated.
Hotel Don Carlos Cáceres
One of our best sellers in Cáceres! The Hotel Don Carlos in the center of Cáceres occupies a building from 1803. It offers comfortable rooms with antique-style furniture and free WiFi. Cáceres Cathedral is just 1,300 feet away.The air-conditioned rooms in Hotel Don Carlos Cáceres all have modern, private bathrooms and tiled floors. Some have stone walls, and all have TVs and heating.Hotel Don Carlos Cáceres has a luggage storage facility as well as a breakfast room and a lounge in reception.The city’s Plaza Mayor is about 1,000 feet away. Private parking is available nearby.
- More like a 4 stare. Fantastic hotel for the price, comfort, location, cleanliness and organised. Almost unable to fault it but there was a minor fault around the breakfast. Staff were very helpful and friendly allowed us to leave the car in there garage while we continued sightseeing before leaving in late afternoon at no extra cost. Bed was comfortable and the room a reasonable size with a large bathroom above all very clean.
- This is a lovely, charming hotelfrom the lobby to the bar to the breakfast room to the rooms. If you want to explore and enjoy this amazing old city, this is a welllocated hotel. A short walk to all the historic sites, and you can return easily to the hotel if you want to rest or go back for something you forgot. Plenty of restaurants and shops close by. But the best is the friendly and helpful staff. My husband fell quite ill during our stay and required a trip to the hospital plus extending our stay by two days. The staff couldnt have been more helpful during this difficult time, from arranging the hospital visit to being attentive and understanding of our room needs to making phone calls on our behalf to just being kind, sympathetic souls. Gema, at the front desk, was a saint, and I will always be grateful to her. The Don Carlos was truly a home away from home! I hope well be able to return one day feeling in tip top shape!!
- Right in the town centre, walking distance to all historical sights. Personnel very nice and friendly.
- A beautiful little hotel with a whole lot of character. My room was small but it had all I needed. A nice breakfast was available. It was very quiet too. There was someone in reception all during my stay.
- Excellent to have parking. Receptionist was lovely and as we were leaving said we had breakfast even though I was sure we hadnt paid for it. It ended up being excellent as we had a five hour drive and it filled us up. Everything you would want including gluten free. We asked if we could have some ice from the bar the night before to take to bed and it wasnt a problem. Really great location. Would definitely recommend.
One of our top picks in Cáceres. Each of the rooms at the Hotel Extremadura have a modern design and free WiFi. It features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, and is located in the heart of Cáceres and next to Principe Park.Full heating and air conditioning, satellite TV and a work desk can be found in rooms at Hotel Extremadura . All come with a large, private bathroom with a bath.The on-site restaurant, Orellana, serves local cuisine and homemade desserts. The hotel also has a cafeteria and a breakfast room. Other services facilities available include an electric vehicle charging station.The historic center of Cáceres is within 15 minutes’ walk of the Hotel Extremadura. Guests can also visit the nearby town of Trujillo.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Great on site parking, good value and quality bar food and breakfast.
- Room was comfy and modern. Access to parking very easy. Checkin and out was very quick
- This hotel is ideal for a short stay. It needs a makeover as it is rather dated but it is clean and comfortable with excellent secure parking under the hotel. Our experience was pleasant with helpful friendly staff even though we did not speak Spanish.
- Location good, parking secure underground, breakfast good Covid clean safe
- The breakfast was good, also the precautions which had been taken
One of our best sellers in Cáceres! The Hotel Albarragena, set in a late 18th-Century house, offers a delightful space next to Plaza Santa Clara and the old quarter of the city ideal to explore Cáceres.Dating from at least as early as 1775, the features of this house give us an insight into the architecture of the time.Beyond the spiral staircase, other fixtures include the white granite window and door lintels, elegant wooden floorboards and impressive fireplaces. Most stunning of all are the beautiful stained glass windows, originally designed by renowned local glasswork artists.While enjoying your trip into history, keep up-to-date with email using the free Wi-Fi service throughout the hotel. Alternatively, simply sit back and relax in the social room, or in the small library.
- The rooms were great. I loved the interiors. The location was perfect.
- Luckily the host upgraded our room. It is a room with great view maybe the best view among all those in this hotel and a terrace. The bathtub, beds are comfortable!
- Nice located. Clean and comfortable. Very helpful staff that helped us find a parking spot and park the car for us.
- I have stayed there before and it was great. Now they are going under renovation and they should tell you so when you are making the reservation. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
- The room was absolutely stunning. Tastefully decorated, very spacious, wonderful bathroom. The building is a beautiful old house once belonging to a wealthy old banker, now a family run hotel, not some big chain mega corporation. One thing I loved is that the mini bar wasnt used as a money making machine but offered as a service with very decent prices like 80cents for a can of soft drinks instead of most hotels charging an absurd surplus. They offer more services then their stars indicate.
Hospes Palacio de Arenales & Spa
Hospes Palacio de Arenales dates back to the 17th century and was formally the holiday residence of a noble family. This 5-star hotel offers a wellness center and spa.This hotel features a shared swimming pool, garden, terrace, and an on-site restaurant. The air-conditioned rooms include a flat-screen TV and mini-bar, and the private bathroom comes with a bathrobe and free toiletries.During your stay you can relax in the well-equipped spa and wellness center, which features the latest technology in its hydrothermal circuit and offers several health and beauty treatments.Located just 1.9 mi from the historic center of Cáceres, a UNESCO World Heritage site, Hospes Palacio de Arenales is a 15-minute drive from Norba Golf Resort and 4.3 mi from Llanos de Cáceres y Sierra de Fuente Nature Reserve.
- The hotel is conveniently positioned just off the main route through Spain to Portugal It is superbly equipped with courteous and professional Staff. Sadly our stay was all too short
- This is one of the best Hotels we have stayed in and now book 4 times a year on our travels to Portugal, with our dog. The position is just off the Motorway so easy to get to and the rooms are excellent, with good Aircon, a dog bed and bowl, complimentary water and biscuits, along with several toiletries, the area is great for walking your dog too. We have had delicious food being dinners and breakfasts so we can highly recommend this Hotel and have done to others. Looking forward to our next stay in September and October.
- Location excellent for travelling through. Excellent dinner and breakfast.
- We travel through France and Spain to The Algarve and this is by far the best Hotel we have stayed at, it is so easy to find, being just off the motorway but still peaceful and the sunset was a sight to behold. The whole experience was wonderful and there was absolutely nothing to complain about, they also welcomed our dog and even provided a dog bed and food dish in the room for him, how thoughtful. We ordered a meal in the evening which arrived hot and tasty and the breakfast in the morning was delicious, the scrambled egg and crispy bacon was perfect. Every one of the staff were polite and very accommodating, especially Irene on Reception who was lovely, friendly and professional. Your staff are a credit to you as is the hotel. We are thinking of starting our journey home a day earlier so that we can stay again but if not, we will most definitely return on our next trip.
- Location is great, staff were friendly and helpful
Looking for: Best Hotels in Cáceres