Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cookeville, TN
One of our top picks in Cookeville. Located off Interstate 40, this hotel is 2 mi south of Cookeville city center, Tennessee. It features an outdoor pool, on-site fitness center, and free WiFi throughout the property.Each guest room at Country Inn & Suites Cookeville is equipped with a small refrigerator, microwave, and single-serve coffee machine. A flat-screen TV is also provided.A continental breakfast is served every morning at this pet-friendly Cookeville hotel. Free cookies are available at the 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities are on site.Burgess Falls State Park is 9.7 mi away from the Cookeville Country Inn and Suites. Tennessee Technological University is less than a 10-minute drive away. Calfkiller Brewing Company is 25 minutes away.
- The rooms where clean. The staff was wonderful very helful.
- Staff respectful clean organized salt water pool but didnt get in because of storm
- This particular CIS is located at the stopping point on our visit to see the kiddos. We as older humans need a break when traveling and found this place a few years ago and have used it on every trip west since. Always clean, staff is always pleasant, beds are almost as comfy as the one at home. Just feels like home.
- Super nice anyone that has a negative comment is just rude
- Facility and room was clean, room was ready for us at check in, large room bigger than expected, staff was nice. I would stay here again if traveling through next time. Breakfast was ok, nothing extravagant, but what do you expect during Covid and restrictions. Overall it was a nice last minute booking on our road trip and I would recommend it.
La Quinta by Wyndham Cookeville
Just off of Interstate 40, this Cookeville hotel is 3 miles from Tennessee Tech University. The hotel features an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and daily continental breakfast.Each guest room at the La Quinta Inn and Suites Cookeville includes a microwave and refrigerator. They are also equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels.Free 24-hour coffee, cookies and candy is available in the lobby at the Cookeville La Quinta Inn and Suites. Guests can also enjoy the gym.The Cookeville Golf Club and Cane Creek Park are within 3 miles of the Country Inn Cookeville. Burgess Falls State Park, home to beautiful waterfalls and hiking trails, is 8.6 miles away.
- Clean with very friendly staff. Easy to access location. Good value for the money.
- I loved the friendliness of the staff and enjoyed a fast check in. I arrived a day early and they made it a smooth transition to stay in the same room. Quick response to any need like extra towels etc etc they were hand delivered to the door within 2mins.
- Everything and everyone was great. I will bring my family back again to stay
- The facility was clean and had a modern interior. The gentleman working the front desk during the evening hours was friendly and helpful. The gym was very clean and had a good variety of equipment. They also had several conveniently placed doggy stations around the property.
- We really liked this suite. The small living room was really nice and the bed was comfortable
Super 8 by Wyndham Cookeville, TN
Located within 2,300 feet of Cookeville Antique Mall and 1.9 mi of Tennessee Legend Distillery, Super 8 by Wyndham Cookeville, TN features rooms in Cookeville. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has family rooms.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the hotel.Guests at Super 8 by Wyndham Cookeville, TN will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cookeville, like cycling.The accommodations also provides a business center and guests can check the newspapers, use the fax machine and photocopier or use the on-site ATM machine at Super 8 by Wyndham Cookeville, TN.Cookeville History Museum is 2.1 mi from the hotel, while Hix Farm Brewery is 2.2 mi from the property.
- Location…and the rooms are really nicely done..Big T.v…lots of pillows.
- The room was good sized and the bed was huge and comfortable and the whole room looked new it was so clean
- Great staff! Very attentive and efficient. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Super for Super 8!
- This was a first stay at a Super 8… upon walking into the room, I was blown away at the luxurious room at a basic room price!! My stay was 4 nights. After checking out, I checked into a Days Inn not far from Super 8 due to a lower price. I was DISGUSTED when I walked into the Days Inn bathroom and will NEVER stay there again. It is SO WORTH the 10 difference in price to stay at, what I consider, a luxury hotel!! I am a Super 8er for life now!!!
- Easy booking, check in, nice rooms, updated nicely, felt very safe
Baymont by Wyndham Cookeville
Located off Interstate 40, this Tennessee hotel features a salt water outdoor pool, free WiFi throughout, and daily continental breakfast including Belgian waffles. Guests will be 5 miles from Tennessee Tech University.All guest rooms feature a small refrigerator, haridryer, and cable television. Select suites at Baymont Inn & Suites Cookeville include a spa bath. Coffee-making facilities are also provided.Guests can make meals at the barbecue facilities and picnic area. Laundry facilities, fitness center, and free parking are available at Baymont Inn & Suites Cookeville.Cane Creek Park is within 8 miles of the property. Guests can take a free tour of early 20th century railway artifacts and steam engines 4 miles away at the Cookeville Depot Museum.
- Very clean and cozy! Comfy bed! Balconies are so nice to eat at! The staff is so kind and helpful! Definitely a killer deal! This place should have 5 stars always!
- The staff is so friendly and respectful! They go out of their way to please the customer! The customer is kept first in their book! The hotel is clean and cozy! The manager is the sweetest! Balconies are a plus!
- The relaxation, the quiet time, the getaway in itself was wonderful.
- The place is very clean and safe. Quiet and comfortable. I will return
- Everything in room was spotless. Stayed 2 nights, perfect…
Comfort Inn & Suites Cookeville
The Comfort Inn & Suites hotel is located in Putnam County, with easy access to Interstate 40. This Cookeville, TN hotel is convenient to beautiful nearby attractions, including Burgess Falls State Park, Cumberland Caverns and Center Hill Dam.Visitors can enjoy a wide variety of outdoor recreational activities like hiking, golfing, boating and fishing. Browse the Cookeville Mall Flea Market, located less than a mile away. The hotel is next to “Restaurant Row,” offering a variety of fine dining establishments for your dining pleasure.Full-service features and amenities include free high-speed Internet access, free weekday newspaper, free local calls and free coffee. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more. Guests are also invited to take advantage of the exercise room and indoor heated pool.Business travelers can appreciate the convenience of an on-site business center, access to copy services, voice mail and ample work space. This Cookeville, TN hotel has meeting room that accommodates up to 12 people for most events and business functions.All spacious guest rooms feature luxurious pillow-top mattresses, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards, coffee makers, microwaves and refrigerators. Nonsmoking rooms are available. Coin-operated laundry facilities are provided for guest convenience.
- I have stayed at several other hotels in Cookeville and so far all my stays at Comfort Inn Suites have been the best. The room and bathroom were clean, no noticeable odors when first entering the room, it was very quiet, and the bed was comfy. Its close to numerous restaurants most are chains, a strip mall Publix, Petco, etc.. gas stations, and the interstate. Coffee and fruit juice available for free in the lobby.Limited variety of other drinks and snacks for sell in the lobby.
- It was convenient for us and clean, very pleasant lady upon checking in.
- Clean room. Staff was super nice and helpful. Building and facilities seemed well maintained.
- The staff was excellent. Very helpful and friendly
- No breakfast provided. Wish I had known this when i booked the hotel.Room was clean and spacious. Well located to restaurants and shopping on the same street. Beds were comfortable.
Candlewood Suites – Cookeville, an IHG Hotel
Featuring barbecue facilities and views of mountain, Candlewood Suites – Cookeville, an IHG hotel is set in Cookeville, less than 0.6 mi from Cookeville Antique Mall. With a shared lounge, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The hotel offers an indoor pool, fitness center and a 24-hour front desk.The units at the hotel come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a kitchenette and a dining area. All units feature a desk.Guests at Candlewood Suites – Cookeville, an IHG hotel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cookeville, like hiking.The accommodations also provides a business center and guests can check the newspapers or use the fax machine and photocopier at Candlewood Suites – Cookeville, an IHG hotel.Tennessee Legend Distillery is 2.2 mi from the hotel, while Cookeville History Museum is 2.5 mi away.
- Clean, quiet, room was well worth the value. Pet friendly.
- Everything. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. When you walk in
- I was very pleased with our stay. The staff was amazing and the hotel itself was very well kept and very clean. I definitely recommend it.
- They completely exceeded my expectations. I will most definitely be staying here again.
- My boyfriend and I were very pleased with the staff and cleanliness of Candlewood Suites of Cookeville! We were weary of the hotel because of the great price, but were pleasantly surprised with our stay!
Red Roof Inn Cookeville – Tennessee Tech
This hotel is located off Interstate 40 on Exit 287. Free Wi-Fi is provided to all guests. Central Cookeville is 5 minutes’ drive away.A microwave, a small refrigerator and tea- and coffee-making facilities are found in each simply decorated room at the Red Roof Inn Cookeville. Rooms are equipped with ironing facilities.A 24-hour reception is available to all guests of the pet-friendly Cookeville Red Roof Inn. Air conditioning is provided throughout the hotel.The Burgess Falls State Park is 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Edgar Evins State Park is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Dereck Neal was our favorite worker there. Hes super nice and always asking us about something we can do or trying to get us to stay or spend more time with you guys. Absolutely LOVE HIM!
- The location. Since they cant serve breakfast you have a big selection on where you want to eat around them. With some place walking distance.
- Open Christmas day Yayyy we on holiday and away from Nashville on way to eastern TN area so it was great midway spot and quiet and comfortable too
- The location is great and the bed was very comfortable. Very helpful and professional staff.
- I liked the staff they were professional but really laid back and easy going the room had plenty of space parking was good McDonalds like ten feet away so thats always a plus lol
Motel 6-Cookeville, TN
Motel 6 Cookeville is located in Cookeville, Tennessee. Free WiFi access is available at the pet-friendly property. Tennessee Tech University is 7 minutes’ drive away.Each room has a cable TV. A microwave and a small refrigerator are included in all rooms at this Cookeville Motel. The rooms have air conditioning and heating.A 24-hour front desk and free parking are offered at the motel for guests’ convenience. Other facilities offered at the property include a vending machine and fax and photocopying services.Belle Acres Golf Club is 3 mi away from the motel. Cookeville Regional Medical Center is 9 minutes’ drive away. Burgess Falls State Park is 14 minutes’ drive away from the Cookeville Motel 6.
No reviews yet.
Quality Inn Cookeville
Set in Cookeville, 1,000 feet from Cookeville Antique Mall, Quality Inn Cookeville offers accommodations with a fitness center, free private parking and a shared lounge. The property is around 1.6 mi from Tennessee Legend Distillery, 1.7 mi from Hix Farm Brewery and 1.7 mi from Cookeville History Museum. The accommodations provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi is available throughout the property.At the hotel, each room includes a wardrobe. At Quality Inn Cookeville all rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a continental breakfast.A business center and vending machines with drinks and snacks are available on site at Quality Inn Cookeville.Dogwood Park is 1.7 mi from the hotel, while Cookeville Depot Museum is 1.8 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Comfort Suites Cookeville
The Comfort Suites hotel in Cookeville is located off Interstate 40 near Tennessee Tech University and Hidden Hollow, where visitors can enjoy Cherokee Indian heritage, the Civil War happenings, remnants of old moonshine stills, a water wheel and a variety of outdoor games. This Cookeville, TN hotel is also near Burgess Falls State Park.At Center Hill Lake, enjoy three gorgeous waterfalls while hiking, swimming or camping. Cumberland Caverns is 20 miles from the hotel and is one of the most extensive caves in Tennessee. Take advantage of the Southern Hills Golf Course, less than eight miles away.Additional points of interest in the area include Medvance Institute, Cookeville Depot Museum and Tennessee Bible College.Several restaurants and cocktail lounges are within walking distance.Superior hotel features and amenities include Free wireless high-speed Internet access, Free weekday newspaper, Indoor pool, exercise room. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors. If you’re leaving early, a Your Suite Success Grab & Go bag is available for the two hours prior to breakfast.Guests will also enjoy free fresh-baked cookies and coffee, served Monday through Friday evenings.This hotel caters to the busy business traveler. Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like access to copy and fax services and a business center with a computer with Internet access.For all meeting needs, the conference room, which accommodates up to 15 people, is complete with state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment.All guest rooms include coffee makers, irons, ironing boards, hair dryers, microwaves, refrigerators and an executive work area. Keep your electronic devices charged with the recharge device including AC and USB outlets provided in all guest rooms.Laundry facilities are located on the property for guest convenience.
- We did not eat breakfast.. my son is a picky eater and we had breakfast out of the hotel.
- We always love to stay at the Comfort Inn. the beds are the best in town. We will stay there again.
- We liked the fact that there was a little seating area in the room. Its a nice layout. We did have issues with our room keys, but the front desk clerk was great and made sure we were able to get in every time. The power did go out for a couple hours the morning of our stay, not sure if thats a regular occurrence.
- Bed was a little lumpy. Of course, it cannot compete with my Casper at home.
- Unfortunately this time we stay here there was no food do to covid19
Looking for: Best Hotels in Cookeville