Set in Elingen, 24 mi from Leuven, Elingenhof offers a bar and free WiFi.There is a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Elingenhof offers a terrace.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Brussels is 9.3 mi from Elingenhof, while Ghent is 27 mi away. The nearest airport is Brussels Airport, 16 mi from the bed and breakfast.
- Hosts Goedele Jos were both very enjoyable persons and added even more value to our stay.
- Leuk georganiseerd ontbijt zelfs tijdens covid kamer was netjes, warm onthaal met vriendelijke gastvrouw en heer.Heel erg rustig gelegen, perfect voor een weekendje weg.
- Accueil chaleureux des propritaires, propret, cadre agrable. Petit djeuner parfait !
- Ontbijt was fantastisch en de gastheeren vrouw waren supervriendelijk. De kamer zeer goed uitgerust. Zeker een aanrader!
- We voelden ons direct welkom bij het binnenkomen, bordjes stonden duidelijk aangeduid en zeer vriendelijke gastvrouw. Het was modern ingericht met een mix van oude elementen, lekker ontbijt, voor herhaling vatbaar!
B&B De Windheer
Located in Sint-Martens-Lennik, 16 mi from Waterloo, B&B De Windheer features a bar and free WiFi.All units feature air conditioning and a cable flat-screen TV. There is a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.B&B De Windheer offers a terrace.There is a garden with a barbecue at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.Brussels is 9.9 mi from the accommodations, while Mechelen is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels Airport, 16 mi from B&B De Windheer.
- We stayed here for 1 night and it was a great! Very friendly hosts, stylish and clean room, quite area and delicious breakfast! Good location about 20 mins to Brussels by car when there is no traffic and 40 mins to airport. The room looks exactly like on the pictures. Highly recommended for thouse who want to relax from noisy cities
- We felt very welcome by Josianne Herman. Comfortable and spacious rooms. A great variety of beers to choose from when settling in. Nice breakfast too!
- A beautiful authentic BB located in one of the most picturesque parts of Pajottenland. Our room had a terrace which overlooked the countryside and we could watch the horses playing in the background. The owners are very kind people who really do their best to make you feel at home. Breakfast was terrific fresh fruit salad, muffins, croissants, fresh orange juice, and their specialty an egg toast SUPER! There is a restaurant nearby Molensteen which offers fine takeaway food, even during the week, and this can be eaten in your room covidproof. We had an excellent stay!
- Very friendly hostsVery clean locationPerfect geographical location for hiking and bikingGreat breakfast
- Very friendly reception. Conveniently located close to Brussels. Free parking. Perfect wifi. Excellent breakfast.
Hotel Klein Nederlo
Klein Nederlo offers elegant rooms, a small fitness room and a cozy tavern in a quiet village setting. This guesthouse has an intimate garden with a summer terrace and is only a 15 minute drive from Brussels.Flat-screen cable TV, a minibar and tea and coffee making facilities are provided as standard in the rooms at Nederlo. Each morning a buffet breakfast including eggs, croissants and fresh fruit is served.Gaasbeek Castle is only a 10 minute walk from the property. Klein Nederlo is 650 feet from the Vlezenbeek Vijfhoek bus stop. The historic city of Gent is 35 minutes away by car.
- Great for our purpose. A small family run establishment just outside Brussels
- Lage etwas versteckt aber dafr schn ruhig.Sehr schne Zimmer.Super freundliches Personal. Gerne wieder.
- De combinatie hotel en bistro erlangs was mooi meegenomen.
- Rustige ligging. Ideale overnachtingsplaats tijdens onze fietstocht.
- De vriendelijkheid, Hygine , gezellige locatie om te ontbijten lijkte net een woonkamer.Rustig gelegen. Voor herhaling vatbaar .Gaan het zeker aan iedereen aanraden .
Featuring accommodations with a terrace, Zen attitude is set in Sint-Martens-Lennik. The apartment features garden views and is 25 mi from Ghent.The apartment has 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a bath.Brussels is 8.7 mi from the apartment, while Antwerp is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Brussels Airport, 15 mi from Zen attitude.
No reviews yet.
Located in Vlezenbeek, 27 mi from Mechelen, B&B Bekersveld features a garden and free WiFi.There is a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.A terrace is available for guests to use at the bed and breakfast.Brussels is 7.5 mi from B&B Bekersveld, while Leuven is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels Airport, 14 mi from the accommodations.
- Great and personal welcome by the owner during late that evening. Quiet environment in the fields of the green belt around Brussels. Room is fine and breakfast super. The shared kitchen downstairs with a wide and nice view on the spacious garden and open landscape, is very well equiped for personal use.
- Wonderful family atmosphere, delightful lady and soooo peaceful at the end of the day. Piano could do with a tune!!!!!!!
- Super friendly family, very helpful, were loved the location, especially the garden and the breakfast with the home made jams ferin fruit that came from the garden!
- Owner was very friendly and made us feel like at home! Everything was neat and comfortable, very peaceful. Close to nice restaurants where we could get good dinner.
- Supervriendelijke mensen die er alles aan doen om er een leuk verblijf van te maken
Beautiful rooms at countryside Brussels
Set in Halle, 14 mi from Waterloo, Beautiful rooms at countryside Brussels offers a garden and free WiFi.The units have parquet floors and include a seating area with cable flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchenette with a dining area and a private bathroom. A microwave, a fridge and stovetop are also offered, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.At the homestay guests are welcome to take advantage of a hot tub.Beautiful rooms at countryside Brussels features a terrace.Brussels is 12 mi from the accommodations, while Leuven is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels Airport, 16 mi from Beautiful rooms at countryside Brussels.
- Amazing place. The best we had till now. Astonishing landscape, beautiful decorated rooms, nice kitchen and cozy bathroom. Everything was there. Washroom, kitchen, tv, internet parking space, security,… . We were a little afraid just before we came as we saw that the 40 first references were all quoted with 9 and 10 and then suddenly the property was several times judged badly. The owner explained us that he was hospitalized for a 10 days and that he agreed with the site to cancel all reservations but the site only blocked the new reservations and not the existing ones what caused during those days that chaotic situation. Anyway my wife and me we only can give a big 10 to the owner for his wonderful property where we slept as roses. Next time we come back but then with the kids.
- Very nice rooms. Excellent bed. Very quiet area. Very well equipped kitchen for self use.
- We were warmly welcomed in Halle! The room was clean, the bed comfortable, we had everything we needed for a good night sleep. The garden had a heated swimming pool, perfect for a refreshing dive after a long day of biking! Thank you for having us!
- Really nice BB. Lovely rooms and modern bathrooms. There is a very nice kitchen for the guests to use in our case there were no other guests and a swimming pool the water was very warm almost hot tub like so, it was pure luxury.
- The place is a little outside of Brussels and therefore pleasantly quiet. The owner is very friendly and a great chap. The place is very well kept and clean, I can imagine that it is even nicer in the summer. Parking space is available on the premises.
With a shared lounge and a garden, Het Verblijf is located in Sint-Martens-Lennik and has free WiFi.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.A continental or buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Brussels is 7 miles from Het Verblijf. Zaventem Airport is 14 miles away.
No reviews yet.
B&B Het Hof van Petronilla
B&B Het Hof van Petronilla enjoys a rural location in Flemish Brabant and provides stylish rooms with garden views and free WiFi. A breakfast buffet is served daily in the common dining area or in your room.Each room is fitted with hardwood floors and an private bathroom. Some of the rooms boast a balcony or terrace as well.Guests of the Hof van Petronilla can relax in the garden or rent a bike for a trip in the countryside. Packed lunches can be prepared on request.Lennik, which houses Gaasbeek Castle with its national museum, is 2.5 mi away. The bed and breakfast is 15 mi from Geraardsbergen. Free private parking is available at the Petronilla.
- Friendly welcomeBeautifully furnished roomExcellent breakfastNice location and ideal for small children
- Vriendelijke gastvrouw, super ontbijt en mooie kamers, goede locatie voor wandel en mtb tochten, top!
- Aangename gastvrouw, nette kamers, mooie streek voor wandelingen en mtben.
- Prachtige kamer, heerlijk ontbijt, Gerda als gastvrouw
- De mooie omgeving en het contact met de eigenares.
Within 7.5 mi from Brussels, this hotel is set next to Green Park and Lake in Sint-Pieters-Leeuw, providing spacious rooms with free WiFi, a garden with a terrace and an on-site restaurant. Guests can benefit from bicycle rental services and free private parking.Featuring carpeted floor, each room is furnished with a mini-bar, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a safety deposit box. The private bathroom of all units comes with a bath tub, a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms offer a terrace.Breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room. At Greenpark Hotel, you can turn to the restaurant for lunch or dinner, or have a drink at the bar. Breakfast can be taken in your room for a charge.The area around Sint-Pieters-Leeuw enjoys green surroundings. Maps with bicycle and walking routes are available at the hotel.Gaasbeek Castle in Lennik is 3.5 mi away. Brussels’ Grand Place and the Manneken Pis Statue are a 24-minute drive and Brussels International Airport is within 20 mi. The historical town of Waterloo is 27 minutes by car.
- Breakfast was nice and the location is very quiet. You would need a car to travel around, as its located in the neighborhood well outside cities.
- The place was quite and clean, decent rooms, not far from the centre. The breakfast was awesome.
- Amazing view, amidst green patch and a beautiful lake next to it. A small town, gives a very serene feeling. The staff is very curt and makes you feel at home from the time you check in
- The location was not too far from Brussels, they have a great view from their back parking lot, there was a cute pack of cats outside, easy parking, great breakfast, very accommodating host
- So far I have always enjoyed my stays in this hotel. I hope to come yet again next year.
B&B O Chocolat Cho
Located in Sint-Pieters-Leeuw, 28 mi from Ghent, B&B O Chocolat Cho features a bar and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and shower.A continental breakfast is available each morning at B&B O Chocolat Cho.A garden and a terrace are offered at the accommodations.Brussels is 6.2 mi from B&B O Chocolat Cho, while Antwerp is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels Airport, 12 mi from the bed and breakfast.
- Le lieu est tres joli, rnov avec beaucoup de got ! Au calme…Le petit djeuner dans la vranda tait copieux et dlicieux Les propritaires, tres bien ! Tout tait tres bien, rien dire !
- Magnifique tablissement, calme et tout confort. Si la note maximum ne peut pas exister, ce couple dhtes, aux petits soins pour ses invits, le mrite. Je vous recommande le repas sur place cuisine et service au top.
- Heel uitgebreid ontbijt met verse fruitsla, vers fruitsap, zelfgemaakt confituur etc. Gastheer kwam zelfgemaakte pannekoeken aanbieden en vroeg of hij nog warme chocolademelk moest maken. Hij verontschuldigde zich nadien dat hij niet gevraagd heeft of we een eitje wilden maar met die hoeveelheid en keuze van andere zaken moest dat sowieso niet
- Prachtige gerenoveerde hoeve waar we mochten verblijven. De gastvrouw en heer ontvingen ons zeer warm! Duidelijke communicatie vooraf, overheerlijk ontbijt, lekker avondeten en een leuke babbel! De kamer en badkamer zijn zeer ruim bemeten en voorzien van alle comfort! Ook een prachtig terras aan de kamer. Het bed was zeer goed! Kortom, niks slecht te melden.
- Personnel trs accueillant et souriant ! Toute la chambre tait parfaitement propre et le lit tait dun grand confort. Situ non loin dErasme lieu de mon examen.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Elingen