Hotel Barcelona Aeropuerto, affiliated by Meliá
Set 5 minutes’ drive from the Barcelona Airport’s T1 Terminal, Hotel Barcelona Aeropuerto, affiliated by Meliá Hotel offers a free shuttle bus to this terminal, subject to availability. The hotel has air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and room service.The modern rooms at the Hotel Barcelona Aeropuerto feature parquet floors, a work desk, and a private bathroom with bath or shower.A buffet breakfast is served daily in the hotel’s bright dining room. There is also a lobby bar and a snack bar serving light meals throughout the day.Barcelona city center is just 15 minutes’ drive from the Hotel Hotel Barcelona Aeropuerto, affiliated by Meliá, while the shopping centers in El Prat de Llobregat are around 4.3 mi away. You can drive to the beaches of Sitges in under 30 minutes.
- The convenience of the hotel right next to the airport was great! The breakfast was excellent as well. The room was spacious and very comfortable, perfect for a nights stay. The shuttle bus was a convenient way to reach the hotel from the airport.
- The hotel was very quiet due to COVID but felt really safe and the room was so clean and fully disinfected. The hotel should be commended for the continued service in these challenging times. The restaurant was really good and the set dinner was fab. Big shout out to the restaurant guys really worked hard and made a difficult situation, work really well. Free shuttle top drawer!! All in all for a stopover really good location
- Great location, shuttle service, and checkin, checkout experience.
- Staff is friendly and polite, rooms are extremely clean and comfortable, very aligned with all this Covid times procedures. They take it seriously as it should be and thats great. Shuttle was on time and rapidly brought us to airport 5min so overall it was great.
- The hotel is very close to the airport Terminal 2. There is a free shuttle service, which is great as we arrived quite late. The room was very clean and perfect for our stay.
Ciutat del Prat
This design hotel offers a free shuttle to Barcelona’s El Prat Airport, located 2.5 mi away. It offers a sauna, gym, indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.The stylish, air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Ciutat del Prat feature modern décor, a flat-screen TV, and a mini-bar.The hotel’s classic-style Sinfonia Restaurant offers fresh Mediterranean food. There is also a café-bar where you can get a snack or a drink. A buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.Barcelona’s Fira Congress Center is 5 mi away from the Ciutat del Prat. El Prat de Llobregat Train Station is just 12 minutes’ walk from the hotel, connecting you with central Barcelona in under 20 minutes. A free airport transfer is available upon request daily from 04:30 to 11:30 and from 17:00 to 24:00.
- Staff were wonderful! So helpful, friendly, and more.
- The room was clean, comfy, and breakfast was also good. Very convenient if you have another flight next day and you have to stay overnight in Barcelona airport.
- Airport shuffle was perfect. The only fault we found was that we were cold during the night
- Good breakfast and shuttle bus. Very convenient for airport. Friendly staff.
- Great service. Sparkling clean room and very convenient shuttle to airport. Very friendly customer service.
BAH Barcelona Airport Hotel
One of our top picks in El Prat de Llobregat. This modern hotel is located close to Barcelona El Prat Airport. It offers a seasonal swimming pool.All of the rooms in the Barcelona Airport Hotel are air conditioned and soundproofed. They all have 50 inch flat-screen TVs, internet access and marble bathrooms.The Barcelona Airport has a terrace and garden. There is also a fitness center.Barcelona Airport Hotel has 1 bar and a restaurant. The Terraza Bar offers cocktails and tapas and La Sal Marina offers Mediterranean cuisine.Mas Blau Metro Station is 8 minutes’ walk away.
- Large and comfortable rooms with ample cabinets to store clothing. Modern ambiance. Free airport shuttle a plus.
- Shuttle service, room size, customer service always perfect
- The room was excellent and the shuttle service very efficient and punctual
- First of all, location. It was perfect, especially, when my arrival was after midnight.Second of all, hotel itself. Modern building, professional stuff.And the third one, I just love Barcelona
- The Breakfast was amazing. The dinner down stairs was very good loved the ice cream
Located in El Prat de Llobregat, less than 15 minutes’ drive from Barcelona Airport, this family-run hotel offers functional rooms with private bathrooms. It has a 24-hour reception desk.There is a café and small furnished patio at Blauet hotel. Guests will find plenty of bars, restaurants and small shops within walking distance of the hotel.All air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Blauet include a flat-screen TV and a work desk. The private bathroom with bath tub or shower includes toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is available in the café and on the terrace.Europa Fira Conference Center and Gran Vía 2 shopping center can both be reached in about 10 minutes by car. Public street parking is available near the hotel.The center of Barcelona is less than 30 minutes’ drive away. Airport buses leave from a stop located just 5 minutes’ walk away.
- The hotel is simple but very well maintained the location near Barcelona airport makes it very easy, the people who received us were attentive, kind and helpful.
- Great location on beach. Friendly staff. Free breakfast.
- Proximity to airport, quiet environment, helpful staff.
- Clean, good value, relatively accessible from the airport
- The service of the staff was excellent. People were very kind and responded very correctly to the awkward situation I found myself in due to a delay in a connection flight and a layover of 2 days. The entire property was very clean.
Located in in the business center area of Terminal 1 in Barcelona El Prat Airport, Sleep&Fly has rooms with free WiFi access. The accommodations offers 24-hour reception and a bicycle rental service is also available.The units in the hotel are fitted with a coffee machine. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and free toiletries. At Sleep&Fly every room is fitted with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Speaking Catalan, German, English and Spanish, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical information on the area at the reception.Barcelona El Prat Airport is a few steps away.
- Convenient location in terminal 1. Room had coffee, tea and loaded minibar. Coffee and tea was free but product in minibar was decent priced. Great hotel for commuters. Will definitely stay again if needed!!!!
- I love the convenient location in the airport. It was very easy to get to my flight in the AM. I just had to roll out of bed, eat breakfast and take the bus to the other terminal. Excellent place and second time staying there its so convenient.
- Proximity inside airport. Very quiet rooms clean
- Perfect solution if you have to spend a night in Barcelona waiting for a connection flight and you dont want to go in the city. Rooms super comfortable, breakfast also great.
- The location in the terminal was the reason we chose this hotel. We were in transit, and our morning flight was at 600 am so the location in the terminal was perfect.
Centre Esplai Albergue
Just 2 miles from Barcelona’s El Prat Airport, guests at Centre Esplai Albergue can reach the center of the city in 40 minutes by bus and Metro. This hostel features an indoor swimming pool and accommodations with balconies.In a striking, colorful building, Centre Esplai Albergue has modern décor. Each air-conditioned room and dorm has Wi-Fi, and overlooks the hostel’s grounds. There are either shared or private bathroom facilities.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the Centre Esplai’s dining room, which is also open for lunch and dinner. Guests leaving earlier than 7 am can pick up a free take-out breakfast.The Centre Esplai’s 24-hour front desk can arrange bike rental and guided tours of Barcelona and the Llobregat Delta. Garraf Natural Park is less than 12 miles from the hostel, while the beaches around Castelldefels can be reached in 15 minutes by car.
No reviews yet.
Airhostel Barcelona Airport 24h
Offering 24-hour reception, Airhostel is a modern hostel located 15 minutes’ drive from Barcelona El Prat Airport. Trains to Barcelona Fira leaves from a metro station located 1,300 feet away.Each air-conditioned room at Airhostel includes a personal locker and a flat-screen TV; and has access to shared bathroom facilities. Bed linen is provided.There is a shared, fully equipped kitchen and a large living area with a satellite TV and free high-speed WiFi. There are 2 large terraces.
- Super clean and the rooms have plenty of storage space for luggage
- Everything went well. I was picked up at the moto parking of BCN Airport. Where the shuttles usually wait. Friendly and professional staff. Extremely good value when you need to have a night between 2 flights.
- Nice place, comfortable and cozy. For a good price
- Friendly staff, convenient for airportNice kitchen , common area
- Close to the train station which is 3 stops away from airport. Super clean and super nice.
Mucha Masia Hostel Rural Urba
Set in El Prat de Llobregat, 5 mi from El Prat Beach, Mucha Masia Hostel Rural Urba has a number of amenities including a bar, a shared lounge, a garden and free WiFi. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The accommodations offers evening entertainment and a 24-hour front desk.All rooms come with a shared bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the hostel.The area is popular for hiking and cycling, and bike hire is available at Mucha Masia Hostel Rural Urba.The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat, 2.5 mi from the accommodations, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- everything…the curtains around each bedthe book collectionfast wifithe location… the atmosphere… etc
- We booked this place because of the good price and the proximity to the airport. Its super easy to get there with a car. The staff was really nice and spoke English very well so communication was easier. There is no parking spot in front of the hostel but the receptionist guided us to a large free parking some 5 mins walking away. The hostel is big but very calm and the patio is amazing. We had breakfast in the garden which was a great start of the day. The breakfast was very basic a sandwich with freshly squeezed orange juice but it was nice to have it because it was Sunday and in Spain almost nothing is open on Sundays. The room is also basic and we had a shared bathroom but then again it is a hostel. We were the only ones on that floor that night so we had everything to ourselves. We got great tips by the staff, so thanks for that! Overall, especially if you have a rentacar its a great budget place to explore Barcelona or other things around.
- Awesome staff, helpful and cheerful. Would come again.
- Great staying for just a few days! The staff was all amazing and very helpful. They directed me on the most cost effective ways to get to the city and also helped me pick out where to tour and great places to eat! Free Breakfast was fruit, juice and cereal. Tea and coffee are free all day and the shower was for sure nice and hot. I stayed in a mixed dorm and thought since being a female and alone it would be uncomfortable for me but it was the exact opposite. The place felt like a home away from home for me! Met some awesome people and loved relaxing in the hammock outside in their awesome yard! Would highly recommend this hostel!
- The staff were all so great . Really way above expectations. Highly recommend, because of staff, location to train and airport, and patio.
Hostal Cal Siles
Featuring free WiFi, a cafeteria and breakfast service, Hostal Cal Siles is located in El Prat de Llobregat, a 15-minute drive from Barcelona-El Prat Airport.These heated single or twin bedrooms include either a private or a shared bathroom with bath or shower. Rooms also have a small desk, a flat-screen TV, and towels and bed linen are included free.The guest house offers a simple breakfast service and a bar service. The reception can provide guests with local tourist information.Hostal Cal Siles is located 9.3 mi from Castelldefels with its beaches, bars and seafood restaurants. Barcelona is a 20-minute train journey away.
- Proximity to the airport, only a few stops away so you can be there in a matter of minutes
- We had a great walk ,we walk at night had lunch and a late dinner it was great. love the place nothnig to write about but for us the price was good for one night. as my wife she felt safe becuse of what was going on in the country I felt safe which for me was important. The staff told us were to go and not which was inportant but they told us the area was safe and it was, we came back to sleep aroung 1030 that night and there many people with family enjoying the night aswell.
- The Hostal very close to the bus stop and Metro very convenient .
- I stayed one night because I had an early flight. Convenient location and the price is ok. I had a single room on the 3rd Floor. Metro station is a few minutes away, you can get to Catalunya metro station in 45 mins. 10 minutes by Metro to the Airport. Staff was very nice.
- Staff were really friendly and helpful. The metro stop is within sight. Theres also a large plaza with a nice community center and a library. A great place to people watch, get something to eat, or wait for your flight.
Hostal Carlos III
Featuring a terrace, Pensión Carlos III offers rooms in El Prat de Llobregat, a 10-minute walk from the train station. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all areas.All the classic-style rooms come with basic furnishings including a desk and a fan. Each shares a bathroom.El Prat de Llobregat is 2.5 mi from Hospital de Bellvitge, and the town is home to R.C.D. Español Football Club Stadium, 3.8 mi away from the property.Pensión Carlos III is a 10-minute drive from Barcelona El Prat Airport, and is well serviced by a variety of bus routes including PR1, 65, 165, N16, N17. Plaza Espanya, one of the most important squares, is 4.3 mi away.
- Room was big. There are eateries and small restaurants nearby. Nearest metro is a 7 min walk. The place has a nice vibe to it.
- The staff is very helpful, the location is good if you are looking for a place close to the airport. There are night buses to the airport T1 and T2 also and small supermarket just around the corner. Good point there is opportunity the wash hands/face in the rooms bathrooms on the floor.
- Staff are super friendly and helpful… its easy to go anywhere in city and especially airport from there
- Everything was perfect. Staff very professional and helpful. Rooms and bathroom clean hotel was quiet very good location close to metro.
- The owner of the hotel is very kind and helpful. He lent me umbrella to walk around Barceloma
Looking for: Best Hotels in El Prat de Llobregat