Offering an outdoor pool, Souimanga is located in Fimela. At Souimanga you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. Free Wi-Fi access is available in this lodge.The accommodations will provide you with air conditioning and a seating area. Some rooms have a lake view and a garden view. Private bathrooms also come with a shower.A traditional breakfast is served each morning at the property or in the room. The guests can enjoy local dishes at the onsite restaurant.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and a laundry. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including canoeing. The property offers free parking on site.
- Quietness of the place, staff friendliness. Food was good
- Un accueil chaleureux, un emplacement idyllique avec vue sur la mangrove et les oiseaux. Le personnel est aux petits soins et la cuisine excellente.
- Un cadre ferique !!! Un personnel hyper aimable !!! Une trs bonne cuisine !!! Que du BIEN . A trs bientt !!!!
- Lage super. Darauf achten, eine Htte direkt am Wasser zu bekommen.
- Le Souimanga est un tablissement calme et reposant, bien intgr dans le paysage juste ct du village de Fimela. Privilgiez un bungalow vue sur le lac car cest superbe. Chaque bungalow dispose de son petit ponton daccs sur la mangrove. Le personnel est trs gentil et attentif. Les repas taient tous trs bons. Nous sommes partis heureux et reposs.Merci.Et si vous en demandez plus..N hsitez pas aller vous faire faire un petit massage..ou allez dcouvrir le muse la sortie de Fimela dans le parc du restaurant Miam Miam. Petits bonheurs en plus.
LE TIMONIER ECOLODGE
LE TIMONIER ECOLODGE is located in Fimela and offers a bar, a garden and a terrace.The nearest airport is Blaize Diagne International Airport, 52 mi from the apartment.
No reviews yet.
Le Bazouk Du Saloum
Offering a restaurant and a private beach area access, Le Bazouk Du Saloum is located in Mar Lodj Island. Free Wi-Fi access.Each room here will provide you with a terrace. Private bathroom also comes with a shower. Extras include an outdoor seating area, bed linen and a fan.At Le Bazouk Du Saloum you will find a garden and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a games room, a tour desk and a children’s playground.The Bazouk Saloum is located on an island accessible only by canoe. You can find a canoe at any time at the pier of Ndangane. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing, hiking and canoeing.
- It is very clean and is on a lovely location on the river. The food is fresh seafood.
- Dinner served at the restaurant on property was one of the best meals Ive had in 4 months in Senegal!
- The staff are friendly and the location is superb for relaxing holiday. Good value for money Eco friendly environment with all facilities operate on solar power
- Veronique and her staff were very attentive and accomodated our dietary restrictions. Environmentally sustainable and beautiful all around. Merci beaucoup!
- Had a lovely quiet relaxing time. A really lovely spot, fantastic swimming and my hut was right next to the sea and it was perfect!
Hôtel Les Cordons Bleus
Hôtel Les Cordons Bleus sits between the Gambia and the Saloum delta in Ndangane in southern Senegal. The outdoor swimming pool is surrounded by a furnished sun deck, which overlooks the delta.The onsite restaurant serves traditional, local and seafood specialties. Drinks from the bar can be enjoyed on the terrace that offers a view of the picturesque region.The bungalows overlook the river and have their own private entrance and private garden with a hammock and deck chairs. They are also air conditioned, have a private bathroom with a shower and a mosquito net.Wi-Fi internet access is available at the reception desk, which is open 24 hours a day. Free private parking is available and busses from Dakar are available.
- Very nice lodge directly at the river beds in the bungalow were comfortable and the shower was hot fantastic food good tour with pirogue in sine Saloum!
- Excellent chef. Delicious local produce. Charming, helpful, friendly staff.Superb base for bird watching, even if you never leave the terrace.Fascinating fishing village nearby where they build, repair and paint traditional pirogue craft.The hotel has local boatmen who are extremely skilled and also know the local bird life. The trips are not cheap but worth every sou. Best to start at first light as it gets very hot for north Britishers, even in December.Lionel, le patron, speaks English but it helps if you speak French with the staff. Lionel also has a French field guide to the birds which he will lend to you.Ndangane is much more convenient for transport than lile Mar Lodj across the water. I thoroughly recommend it.
- Very friendly but professional! and welcoming staff and owner! A perfect place to relax in Sine Saloum We only stayed 24 hours there but it was exactly what we needed after 3 days of canoeing and camping in the delta The pools are accessible all the time and are nicely lit in the evening. Breakfast is very good and dinner is OK, too I would have liked a little more than 2 options for starters/mains/deserts. Also, the super comfy kingsized bed is a huge plus alongside a tastefully decorated room.
- Nice pool areas, staff eager to please, evening meal nice, a trip was arranged for us shortly after we arrived and it was excellent…great thing to do as the sun sets. Close to the village. Parking provided. Some staff spoke English which was helpful for us.
- The hotel surroundings are really amazing. You can watch the birds and it is really quiete. It is a short walk to the mayor street of the village, where there are some restaurants and cafes. We did a great tour to the birds island. Breakfast is good, diner is tasty, we only did it once.The rooms are clean and spacious.
Campement Le Cormoran
Located in Ndangane, an 18-minute walk from Information Touristique, Campement Le Cormoran provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a bar. Providing a garden, the property is located within an 18-minute walk of Access Saloum Delta by pirogues (canoe). The property has a 24-hour front desk, airport transportation, a shared lounge and free WiFi throughout the property.At the hotel, every room comes with a closet. Complete with a private bathroom, all guest rooms at Campement Le Cormoran are equipped with air conditioning, and some rooms here will provide you with a terrace.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Blaise Diagne International Airport, 56 miles from Campement Le Cormoran.
- Theres a great sense of camaraderie and happiness among the staff and the French lady who owns the place is lovely. Very helpful with local information
- Very Nice location, in a lovely area. Even visited a traditional wrestling tournament after the owner tipped us
- The French lady running the hotel welcomed us kindly and tried speaking English and put up with our poor French
- Nice staff, really calm location, nice swimming pool, close to a few restaurants.
- Trs accueillant, propre, convivial. Bravo Ccile la cuisinire. Climatisation ce qui nest pas ngligeable avec cette chaleur…Emplacement idal tout prs de lembarcadre, demander Bira excellent guide pour partir en excursion ou la pche. Merci encore pour ce court sjour, nous reviendrons. A bientt
Offering an outdoor pool and a restaurant, Djidjack is located in Palmarin. Free WiFi access is available in this holiday park.Private bathroom also comes with a bath or shower. You can enjoy garden view from the room.At Djidjack you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and a children’s playground. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. The property offers free parking.
- Lovely accommodation and great staff, very good breakfast, comfortable tent, clean bathrooms. Right on the beach.
- The owners and staff were really lovely, a bit unusual, but very helpful and likeable. The food was good and very abundant. So long as you were happy to just stay in there it was really cool. The beach was stunning, great to walk on but much to dirty to sit and the seaweed made swimming unpleasant. The sunset horse and cart trip to the salt plains and to look for hyenas coming out to hunt is a must.
- Plusieurs points positifs Laccueil de JeanMarie Le calme, la tranquillit de lendroit Le fait dtre en pleine nature en toute simplicit La proximit de la plage Les activits proposes par Info Point Djibril Le petitdjeuner dans le baobab avec confitures et jus locaux
- Jai particulirement apprci le fait dtre hors du temps, entre le parc gigantesque et les maisons dhbergement, on avait vraiment limpression dtre dans une fort ramnage. Le personnel tait aux petits soins et mme si la nourriture ou les prestations restent classiques, elles sont particulirement bien menes. Un espace sans prtentions mais qui proposent des solutions adaptzs son environnement sans tirer des fuses sur la comte.
- La nourriture est excellente dans cet tablissement, laccueil fort agrable.Le petit djeuner sous les arbres avec les oiseaux qui chantent tait parfait.
Ndimack du saloum
Offering a restaurant and buffet restaurant, Ndimack du saloum is located in Ndangane. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a TV, a terrace and a computer. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has an oven and a refrigerator. Private bathroom also comes with a shower. Extras include a dvd player and a cd player.At Ndimack du saloum you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and barbecue facilities. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, shops (on site) and an ironing service. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing. The property offers free parking.
No reviews yet.
Baobab Lodge is located a 15-minute drive from Joal Fadiout and a 10-minute drive from the boarding site for ferries to Fadiout Island. It features an on-site restaurant and an outdoor swimming pool with a children’s paddling pool.Each room is set in an independent, air-conditioned cottage and includes a TV and a private bathroom with a shower. The property provides internet access via modem at an extra charge.A continental breakfast is served daily, and you can enjoy local and international specialties at the on-site restaurant.Baobab Lodge is located on the edge of the Sine-Saloum region with its Delta, designated a UNESCO Heritage Site. You can also access Bandia Nature Reserve, a 1-hour drive away.
- The staff was really nice and helpful, the pool was a big bonus to relax, and the food was very good. It is right in front of the biggest baobab of the country.The rooms are big 1 double bed 1 bed on a mezzanine, all with mosquito nets, and everything was clean.The garden is really nice.
- MarieHelene, the manager is the kindest and most helpful person we met our entire trip. She is truly an amazing host and will make your stay great. The food is great and the pool is nice. The bungalows are pretty and well kept. The hotel is located right next to the oldest baobab in Senegal. We truly recommend!
- It was so cozy, calm and warm welcome … just wonderful !
- Laccueil et la gentillesse des grants. La climatisation dans les chambres, la piscine et la nourriture
- Jai aim la piscine et le lieu juste en face du baobab sacr.
Auberge le Djembé
Auberge le Djembé is located in Joal-Fadiout, 23 mi from Saly Portudal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature views of the sea or pool.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for fishing. Somone is 28 mi from Auberge le Djembé, while Mbour is 21 mi away.
- Right next to the water and so quiet! Ideal! Favorite hotel on southern coast.
- The hotel is situated in front of the beach at night while you sleep you can hear the waves .The breakfast was delicious and good amount .This hotel is probably the best in the area.
- Clean and comfortable room, nice location just walking distance to JoalFadiout the shell island which was really peaceful little island, I enjoyed walking around.The owner of the auberge Elisabeth was really nice lady, she answered my email every time I had questions before I go, and she gave me some advice when I was there. She was always there to make sure that everything was ok.Plus I ate dinner there, and their Yassa chicken was delicious!I enjoyed my stay at the Auberge le Djembe.
- Nice small hostel with a good, calm location. There is a direct access to the beach, but the hostel also has its own swimming pool. Room was simple but very clean, with AC and WiFi connection. Everything worked well. The lunch and dinner we ate were also tasty.
- tout t parfait le petit djeuner complet le personnel d une grande gentillesse et trs arrangeante
la villa sur la plage
La maison sur la plage has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, garden, a bar and shared lounge in Palmarin. Boasting a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The guest house also features paid WiFi as well as a paid airport shuttle service.At the guest house, all rooms have a patio. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. At la villa sur la plage, rooms come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the accommodations.Bike hire and car hire are available at la villa sur la plage and the area is popular for snorkeling and cycling. A boat is available on site and boat trips to go fishing can be organized.The nearest airport is Blaize Diagne International Airport, 67 mi from the guest house.
- The location was just perfect. And having option of the pool and beach and someone to cook your meals. Absolutely wonderful
- I liked everything. The room was perfect, staff very nice and helpful, good breakfast and food at all, very nice place with nice view, calm area on the beach.
- Le cadre , la piscine et surtout le personnel en particulier Awa
- Zwembad, personeel, kalmte, keuzevrijheid formule lunch en diner.
- laccueil!!! On se sent dans un endroit cosy. Le personnel est vraiment chaleureux et attentionn.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Fimela