Casa dos Limos Verdes
Casa dos Limos Verdes is located in the characteristic village of Folgosinho, within the Serra da Estrela Natural Park, and is set in a traditional renovated house, featuring stone walls, wood ceilings and hardwood floors.This rustic heated property has a living area with a salamander, a sofa, a flat-screen TV and a dining table. In the three double bedrooms guests will find an private bathroom and bed linen and towels are provided.Guests can prepare their meals in the fully equipped kitchen which has a microwave, a toaster and a coffee machine for guests’ convenience. Alternatively, a restaurant offering local cuisine can be found within 500 feet.A variety of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including hiking, BTT, paragliding and skiing during the winter season. Guarda is 28 mi from Casa dos Limos Verdes and Viseu is 33 mi away, while the picturesque village of Piodão is 42 mi from the property.
- Sossego e comodidade em alto nvel.Quartos muito confortveis.
- Casa incrvel para passar uns dias. Confortvel, bonita e espaosa.
- A casa est muito bem recuperada, respeitando a traa original e existente na regio, tendo ao mesmo tempo todas as comodidades. Sem dvida a repetir.
- A casa super acolhedora! Confortvel e com muitos detalhes de arrumao e utilizao em todas as divises. chegada j estava quentinha.As fotos na aplicao no demonstravam a sua real beleza e conforto, superou as expectativas nesse aspecto.Os miminhos deixados pelos anfitries foram deliciosos.
- Tudo impecvel, casa bem equipada e muito acolhedora. Tambm nos foram oferecidos alguns produtos regionais.Zona muito tranquila. Como no havia reservas para o dia seguinte tambm pudemos sair um pouco mais tarde.
Quinta das Cegonhas
Located near the border of the Serra da Estrela National Park, this guest house provides rooms and apartments with a patio.The Quinta das Cegonhas accommodations are located in the 17th-century antique solar. Rooms include original architectural features, and include a TV, a dressing room and a private bathroom.After a wholesome breakfast on the terrace, guests can relax by the swimming pool or spend some quiet hours in the hotel’s library. The hotel’s restaurant serves buffet meals and Portuguese cuisine.Quinta das Cegonhas is located a 12-minute drive from Gouveia. Free parking is available. The historic village Linhares is a 20-minute drive away. Nearby leisure activities include cycling and hiking.
- O pequeno almoo foi muito bem servido tendo em conta os cuidados devido ao Covid 19, o quarto era muito espaoso.
- Calma na piscina e rea circundante…Bom para eventos de famlias
- Exelente para uns dias de repouso, sossego, optima piscina.Isolamento total,Muito bom para quem quiser se abester de todos.Em tempo de pandemia e estado de emergencia, vi todas as regras a ser cumpridas
- No se aplica o pequeno almoo. A vista brutal!!!!! Que sossego to bom . Excelente localizao. A casa estava sempre quentinha, sabia sempre bem noite chegar a casa.
- Piscina trampolim a comida o quarto a simpatia de todos o descanso etc
Terra Mista Alojamento Local
Located in Gouveia, Terra Mista Alojamento Local offers seasonal outdoor swimming pool, free WiFi. The property features pool views and is 19 mi from Manteigas.The guest house has a garden and sun terrace.Guarda is 29 mi from Terra Mista Alojamento Local, while Seia is 16 mi away.
- The room is spotless and the bed very comfortable. The breakfast buffet optional is extensive and included fresh homemade applestrudel. The area around the pool is perfect for relaxing after a busy day of hiking and sightseeing. Manuela the host is very kind and helpful. She made us feel like part of her family.
- Lovely house in nice village with wonderful owner.
- Charming little hotel close to the mountains. Very nice host helps with everything. And the room was spot clean and very comfortable. Very nice place with pool. Close to Guarda
- Extremely friendly host, beautiful and peaceful location and comfortable and very clean facilities. Definitely recommended, will come back for sure.
- Excellent staff and very clean. Good home made breakfast
One of our top picks in Gouveia. Air-conditioned rooms and an à la carte restaurant are offered by this hotel in the center of Gouveia. Guests have easy access to the surrounding Serra da Estrela Mountains.The classic rooms at Eurosol Gouveia have a TV, carpeted floors and a work desk. Each air-conditioned room comes with a private bathroom that includes a bathtub and shower.A breakfast buffet is served daily and regional specialties are available in the Sabores da Serra à la carte restaurant with its arched doorways.Guests can play a game of chess in the games room that overlooks the terrace and the garden. There is also a chic lounge with Chesterfield-like chairs, and a kids club.This 24-hour accessible hotel offers free parking and is located 31 mi from Guarda with its medieval cathedral. Aveiro is a 1.5 hour drive away.
- The view The bed The mini fridge Private parking
- It was very clean and comfortable. The room was a great set up for a family of four.
- I have stayed at this hotel many,many times,its like a home away from home.The staff are excellent extremely friendly helpful.
- Good food all around. Comfortable rooms and friendly helpful staff. Secure parking
- breakfast offered a good choice of foods.Room and facilities were good.Had a snack in the afternoon and the staff member was very helpful and niceIt is good that there is a restaurant and parking underneath the hotel
INATEL Linhares da Beira Hotel Rural
Inatel Linhares is located in the historic village of Linhares, surrounded by the Serra da Estrela Mountains. It has a swimming pool, tennis court and 24-hour front desk.Rooms are soundproofed and modern. They all have a TV, air conditioning, and mini-bar.Guests can enjoy the hotel bar, or relax on the Inatel Linhares’ terrace.
- Another fabulous conversion of a historic manor house. Someone EU spent a lot of money doing a great design job.New and old blended very well.Nice rooms, big bathrooms. Great beds. AirCon.A small historic village with a nice castle and an easy walk from the hotel. Quiet.Recommended.
- The rooms were very nice and the hotel layout is good. Breakfasts were great.
- This is a place that needs to be experienced. It is situated within a village that is a treasure in its own right having an excellent restaurant, serving a wide range of dishes, and a castle. For hikers it is a good base.
- The mix between old and new. Incorporation of old rocky element with modern wide windows to view the gardens.
- The staff, breakfast, beautiful building and views
Agroturismo A Fidalga
Located in Linhares, 22 mi from Manteigas, Agroturismo A Fidalga features a bar and free WiFi.Fitted with a patio, the units feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A balcony with lake views is offered in every unit.The bed and breakfast offers a terrace.Guests at Agroturismo A Fidalga can enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Guarda is 24 mi from the accommodations, while Seia is 21 mi from the property.
- Very good property in rural setting near town friendly and helpful hostess comfortable rooms with good showersvery good breakfast and excellent restaurant nearby
- Very comfortable accommodation in countryside near town with outstanding restaurant friendly and helpful hostessgood breakfast.
- The host, Maria, is so wonderful. She drew us maps of the park and pointed out nice restaurants.
- Everything. Beautiful location, Maira was a star and fantastic host, we had an amazing breakfast which set us up for our days exploring and the room was far more than we expected…such brilliant view and sunset.
- for me the best host and place to stay. you can have the included breakfasts in mimosa up the hill.received good advice and a solution because I will have soon a dog.Im regular gust
Located at the foot of the Serra da Estrela mountain range, in the town of Manteigas, this hotel offers elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi. Free parking is possible on site.The rooms of Descanso Serrano are decorated with neutral colors and wooden floors. All rooms have heating, a TV and a private bathroom.Every morning, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast made with fresh regional products.Descanso Serrano also offers a 24-hour reception, fax and photocopying services, and a comfortable lounge with a fireplace.The Vodafone Ski Resort is a 30-minute drive from Descanso Serrano, and the picturesque village of Loriga is 27 mi away.
- Perfect location!Rooms were great, nice restaurants nearby.Staff were so lovely and we were very well taken care of.
- Warm welcome into a super clean and peaceful room with a view of the mountains. The proprietor didnt speak English but was so friendly and helpful and let us borrow English maps of the trails. Easy parking outside. Well lit roads for wandering back after dinner. Lovely breakfast and the entire place was clean as a whistle!
- Amazing view from the balcony on the village, mountains, sky above and grazing sheep below! Spacious and stylish room, easy free parking by the house.
- Beautiful room, quite neighborhood, very nice staff, good breakfast, five minutes walk to the city center. Everything perfect.
- Breakfast was good and the hosts were very friendly!Easy parking.
The Alfatima guesthouse is located in the heart of the Serra da Estrela Mountains, offering a quiet and intimate retreat in natural surroundings.The 4 double rooms all have a private toilet, TV, and central heating. Parking is free, and both the guesthouse and its cozy restaurant have wheelchair access.
- Nice place to sleep while visiting numerous attractions around. Its placed very close to most of the most interesting sites in the area. Location is great, breakfasts big and staff friendly.
- We were able hike right from the property. Excellent breakfast
- The breakfast that was included was a wonderful continental style with lots of choices and local soft cheese and jams. Free parking across the road
- Breakfast was excellent with wide choice of savoury, sweet and fruit. Ambience was warm, friendly welcoming and smart without being at all pretensious. The dinner food was superb cuisine for reasonable price and good service. Hosts were very friendly and chatty.
- Location, location, location. stunning little village and super hosts. owner interaction was superb. spent some time chatting and learning about the people and what the area has to offer.
Casa das Penhas Douradas – Burel Mountain Hotels
Located in Serra da Estrela Nature Park’s mountains, this design hotel offers mountain-view rooms with amenities including an LCD TV. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Casa das Penhas Douradas’ wood-paneled rooms feature large picture windows and a furnished veranda with mountain views. Each is equipped with a satellite TV. Connected rooms for families are available upon request.Casa das Penhas’ bar serves all-day drinks and cocktails. The hotel’s restaurant uses local products and serves daily buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner.Guests can relax in the heated indoor pool or sauna. Casa das Penhas Douradas’ public living rooms have a large library and movie theater. Massages, a vichy shower and relaxation room are available at the spa. A kayak rental service is also available.Foot paths and bicycle trails surround Casa das Penhas Douradas. SkiParque is a 30 minutes’ drive away.Free private parking is available at the hotel.
- The food was lovely, the staff very accommodating and the scenery breathtaking. All in all an amazing stay!
- The staff! Everyone was super helpful and went out of their ways to accommodate us. The pool was heated and the garden very peaceful. The snacks and beverages in the afternoon were a nice treat for our relaxing days.
- Everything! Stayed with my husband and son in their superior double room. Located in the Serra dEstrela. Beautiful panoramic views of the mountain above the clouds. So peaceful and the staff is very friendly and will go the extra mile. Was impressed with all the attention to detail which we really appreciated. Wonderful breakfast! Absolutely loved supper at the restaurant. Got the best massage at the spa. We only stayed two nights but we would come back and stay at least a week.
- Staff, food, environment, cleanliness,..everythings perfect! Perfect to escape from day to day.
- Gorgeous design, staff thoughtful and respectful very warm welcome and they strive to make every small element of your stay enjoyable would definitely recommend to anybody coming to the area Dont miss out on the supper by the way it is exquisite and the Burel factory tour !
In the Serra da Estrela Mountains, this Manteigas hotel offers guest rooms with balconies overlooking forest landscapes of Serra da Estrela . It features winter sports equipment for renting, and a restaurant with panoramic views.All rooms at Hotel Berne have parquet floors and simple wooden furnishings. They come equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. WiFi is available in all areas of the Hotel Berne.Breakfast is served in the breakfast room with its large windows, and includes a selection of fruits, cereals, pastries, juices and yogurt. Portuguese and international dishes are served at the restaurant, and there is a bar with a fireplace and billiard table. Guests can also find restaurants within a short walk from the property.Guests can play a game of chess, checkers, billiards or explore the surrounding countryside. Nearby leisure activities include hiking, skiing and fishing.Hotel Berne is a 5-minute drive from the center of Manteigas and is less than 5 mi from SkiParque. Free private parking is possible on site.
- Amazing location, nice swimming pool, clean and cozy room.
- Very diligent and careful during this time of Covid19. Very clean and well managed.
- The room was comfortable and the staff was nice and welcoming.
- The staff in the restaurant are amazing, specially Patricia and Rafael, they make you feel so welcome and the food is great! Weve ended up eating there all nights. They are for sure something else in the Hotel. Best staff ever!
- Very comfortable room and bed with a great view over the town from windows and balcony. Weather was cool and rainy but our room was very warm at night. In autumn it is very beautiful in this valley. Excellent breakfast. This is a family owned and managed hotel. Owners are very friendly and thoughtful. We also enjoyed sitting by the fire in the lounge in the late afternoon. This was our second visit. Wed like to return for a third.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Folgosinho