Complejo rural Cortijo de San Pedro
Located in Fonelas, Complejo rural Cortijo de San Pedro has accommodations with a private pool, a terrace and mountain views. The accommodation is 10 miles from Guadix, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.The vacation home features 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with garden views.Grill facilities are at guests’ disposal and guests can also relax in the garden, beside the outdoor swimming pool, or in the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 53 miles from the vacation home.
No reviews yet.
Cuevas La Chumbera
Cuevas La Chumbera has an outdoor swimming pool and spectacular views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. The resort offers unique accommodations in converted caves.La Chumbera has 5 caves. All have a free Wi-Fi, a fully-equipped kitchenette, a separate seating area with a fireplace, and a patio. Firewood is available for a surcharge. Each unit has heating, washing machine and TV. Some have a spa bath.There is an outdoor seating area with BBQ facilities where guests can cook with fresh produce from the ecological fruit and vegetable garden.The resort is 3.7 mi from the A92 motorway to Granada, and the Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is just under 1.5 hours’ drive away. Staff are happy to help organize activities such as archery, hiking, and rock-climbing.
- Beautiful accommodation in a lovely location. The owners were very helpful and accommodating. Well equipped kitchenette and even an outside bbq.
- The whole experience of staying in the cave was amazing from start to finish it was extremely clean an the staff were lovely fresh peaches as we arrived the little touches were lovely! We will be definitely going back again An also will be recommending!!! The staff were so helpful on were to go an what was in the area. The only thing I would say is our sat nav took us all round the world so maybe as enter gaudix they sign post it on were to go ! But overall it was an amazing experience!
- Un sitio precioso, en un entorno natural, para descansar, relajarse y disfrutar de la experiencia de vivir en una cueva.Todo muy limpio. Y la atencin de Gonzalo, extraordinaria. Siempre dispuesto a ayudar en lo que pudiramos necesitar.Encantados de haber estado alojados all.Volveremos, sin duda.
- Todo fenomenal. Tanto Gonzalo, el propietario, como su mujer, atentos en todo momento a nuestras necesidades. Sitio muy amplio y tranquilo. Medidas ante el covid tomadas al 100 y todo muy limpio y cuidado. Recomendamos para descansar unos das y desconectar! Piscina amplia con tu zona de hamacas para ti desde el minuto uno y limpieza diaria de las mismas. Hay barbacoa individual en cada zona exterior de la cueva. Llevar antimosquitos porque ests en el campo y pican! Dentro de la cueva muy fresquitos!!! bamos en pareja y con dos perritos y muy bien para ellos aunque en la piscina no pudieran entrar pero por higiene, lo entendimos para ir con nios muy bien tambin para que campen a sus anchas!
- EL TRATO , LA LIMPIEZA Y EN GENERAL TODO. DESTACAR QUE LAS FOTOS NO HACEN JUSTICIA PORQUE LA REALIDAD ES QUE ESTA MUCHO MEJOR QUE EN LAS FOTOS
Cuevas La Granja
Cuevas La Granja is a unique complex of 18 restored caves on a traditional old farm dating back to the 19th century.Each cave has been sympathetically updated and renovated – incorporating modern comforts, luxuries and facilities into the caves’ original splendor. The traditional style of the caves includes original paving, curved vaulted ceilings and rustic furniture. Each cave is a self-contained unit with a kitchen and free Wi-Fi.As well as unique accommodations, the hotel also has great facilities, including a reception desk, an outdoor swimming pool, a children’s playroom and a fully-equipped meeting room There is also a woodland area with a viewing point and children’s playground.
- It was amazing….all apartments in caves, it was spotless and has everything you needed
- Accommodation well appointedComfortable bedsGood views
- Very friendly staff, the room was well equipped and the bed was very comfortable.
- This place looked quite beautiful from the photos, and it really is! It was also cool in the cave houses which, in July, was just wonderful. Ive used booking.com for years, and travelled all over. This is the first 10 rating Ive ever given any accomodation. We were also extremely impressed with the care and professionalism of the owner, and will certainly be going back, possibly with a small group when the health situation allows. A
- Very unusual area with lots of cave dwellings and spectacular views and walks around under a backdrop of snow capped mountains.
Cuevas Hammam Abuelo Jose
Cuevas hammam Abuelo Jose offer rustic accommodations in caves, around 12 miles from the Sierra Nevada National Park. The complex features a spa, outdoor pool and mountain views.Each cave at the hammam has bright décor and a TV. All kitchenettes have a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.The hammam Abuelo’s spa has Arabic baths and offers massages and other treatments. Guests can use free Wi-Fi access available in public areas.The center of Bejarín is just a 5-minute walk from the caves. Granada is about a 50 minute drive away.
- Staff was over the top helpful. The cave was clean, the bed was very comfortable and the whole unit was spacious and cool!!
- Host was great. Met us when we got a little lost, and dropped keys of to us when we were having dinner at a local cafe, when we locked the keys in the room.If you want something a little different, this is great.
- Calm and peace as always. Surrounding area is very interesting. The swimming pool is delightful .
- This collection of selfcontained cave rooms is an ideal place to stay when visiting Guadix area. The caves are deliciously cool in the summertime and are well kitted out for a self catering holiday. The swimming pool was a great size and most welcome after a hot day.
- It has beautiful surroundings, the pool is large and the caves offer everything you need and very important they stay extremely cool during day and night, even when its 40 degrees outside! The hammam bath experience is very nice, you leave utterly relaxed and revived at the same time. Combine it with a massage and theres nothing more you could wish for! Dogs are allowed for a rather steep price of 20 per stay and there are nice walks in the neighbourhood and also directly from the caves, so thats handy when you bring your dog.
House with 4 bedrooms in Guadix with wonderful mountain view enclosed garden and WiFi 60 km from the slopes
Located in Guadix in the Andalucía region, Holiday home Camino de Guadix has a balcony and garden views. The holiday home features pool views and is 30 mi from Granada.With free WiFi, this holiday home provides a TV, a washing machine and a kitchen with a dishwasher and microwave.The holiday home offers a barbecue.The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 42 mi from Holiday home Camino de Guadix.
No reviews yet.
Cueva El Cortijo Gachas
One of our best sellers in Guadix! Located in Guadix, 30 mi from Granada, Cueva El Cortijo Gachas provides a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.The holiday home offers a children’s playground.There is a garden with a barbecue at this property and guests can go hiking and skiing nearby.The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen, 42 mi from Cueva El Cortijo Gachas, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Totalmente recomendable, el propietario muy atento , todo muy limpioPrecioso sitio al que volver para ms tiempo
- Todo. Tanto la atencin de los dueos, que fue exquisita en todo momento, como el alojamiento en s todo muy limpio y con muchos detalles agradables. Muy buena comunicacin con Guadix para hacer turismo por la zona. El permitir perros nos permiti disfrutar de las vacaciones toda la familia.
- El alojamiento est perfectamente equipado con todo tipo de electrodomsticos, las camas muy cmodas y el bao amplio. Fuimos en familia, seis adultos, un nio de doce aos y nuestro Yorkshire y estuvimos como en casa. En la terraza de fuera da sol prcticamente desde que amanece y nos permiti almorzar all. El propietario, Mario excelente persona, agradecerle el detalle de la lea en la noche de Nochebuena.
- un alojamiento de 10.El alojamiento estaba limpio , habitaciones amplias , camas cmodas, cocina muy bien equipada y los anfitriones estuvieron muy atentos. Los exteriores con barbacoa, muchas juegos para los nios y piscina.
- Der Empfang war sehr herzlich und die Zimmer sind grosszgig und schn eingerichtet.
These appealing and contemporary cave apartments are located in a unique and peaceful setting, surrounded by mountain landscape and are a great option for those looking to explore the Granada province.Located in Purullena, not far from Guadix, the rural style accommodations consists of apartment accommodations in impressively converted troglodyte cave dwellings.There are good road connections in the area, Granada is approximately a half an hour’s drive away, and the Sierra Nevada ski resort and coast are an hours’ drive away.The Cuevas Almagruz has an outdoor pool, as well as a children’s mini club.Guests are offered a free guided tour of the Almagruz Performance Center and the Gorafe and Toril Channel Megalithic Park. The Cuevas Almagruz also organizes other trips, such as wine tasting and tapas.
- munolo was great wonderful tour of the museum and way of life for the cave dwellersJose very good in the adjoining restuarantall staff friendly and helpful
- We had a fantastic time. Lupe was very helpful with maps and advice and a tour of the museum. We loved the fresh bread delivered to our door. The fin del mundo overlook is worth the hike as is the restaurant down the hill. Even our travel weary teenagers were happy. The caves were preparing for a wedding when we left, wish we had been there for the party!
- Spacious, cosy, charming cave apartments. Fully equipped kitchen. They provided espresso coffee and milk, and even got a couple of fresh eggs from the chickens that was roaming around the gardens. There is a Lidl ten minutes away to buy all you need to cook. The fireplace was lit when we arrived. Great experience!
- excellent location, owner went above and beyond with extra service.Free trip to nearby places, and a nice museum about the cave houses in the area.
- Very nice apartment in a cave with all the comfort of a modern home, very nice and cozy with the big fireplace in the living room ! Beautiful swimming pool just meters from the from the door, Lots of archeological, geological, paleontological and wonderful nature places to see in the area
Nestled in the Andalusian countryside, this elegant hotel has impressive interiors and a restaurant. Enjoy views of the fascinating landscapes.Relax in the classy lounge areas of the Abades Guadix. The decor has taken inspiration from Andalusia’s traditional architecture which has Arabic influences. Notice these features in the attractive archways and Mediterranean colors. Savor a morning espresso in the cafe and head to the restaurant for exquisite dishes which blend regional and modern cuisine.Conveniently set along the road which can take you from Levant to Andalusia, the Abades Guadix is perfect for exploring the natural environment and surrounding towns. Make a visit to the fine city of Granada and make an expedition to the caves of the area.
- Location Cleanliness FriendlyStaff Good quality bed linen and towels
- Clean room and access to motorway. Spectacular view at Sierra Nevada
- Right on A92, excellent for overnight stop, excellent restauarant
- Perfect for a stopover on a long journey by car for us dog owners. Clean and very nice staff. Quite near the city centre wich is a lovely town. Cafeteria is ok for this kind of establishment.
- Well, first and for most we stayed in a Junior Suite so it was a very wide room with a Jacuzzi and shower, a lively living room with sofa and two armchairs. There was also an outside part in the room but no outdoor furniture.Super easy to find and super convenient if yourre travelling in stunning Andalucia and want to rest in a good place nearby the motorway, this is the one.Easy access from/to the highway, wide parking, a restaurant inside the hotel, a bar and a gas station. Few kilometers from Guadix beautiful cathedral, the spectacular builtin mountains houses.
Hostal El Caminero
Hostal El Caminero is set in Purullena, 24 mi from Granada and 19 mi from Sierra Nevada. This property offers free WiFi in all rooms.The rooms are fitted with a TV, desk, and private bathroom with a bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided. Some rooms include a balcony.Guadix is 3.7 mi from Hostal El Caminero, while Capileira is 26 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 47 mi from the property.
- Location, easy to get room, parking free in front or gated, family restaurants all nearby, landscape is amazing and you can see real cave homes where people are living. Tons of hot water in shower despite chilly up heated bathroom. Stayed with my dog free of charge but policy is 10 for dogs >10 kg
- Friendly hostess, specious comfortable room, mattress on the harder side perfect for us. Bathroom OK with bidet though Parking on the street in front of the Hostal.
- Clean and easy. You can park in the street just in front of the hotel. Working heating and hot water. I asked for a hairdryer and I got it. Everything OK. No shop around, but good dinner you will eat at Meson Taberna, and early breakfast you can get in the 4 Hermanas bar 30 meters from the hotel. No one speaks English of course
- The owners attentiveness and her glitter shoes, she Was fun without being intrusive
- The hostal was in prime position, in the heart of Purrullena. The woman who ran the hostal was fantastic pleasant and helpful and even upgraded my room without me asking.
Apartamentos Horno y Casa De Dulce
Casa de Dulce’s unique cave house and rural cottage each include a kitchenette, TV and free parking. Overlooking the Sierra Nevada Mountains, this charming Andalusian property is a 40-minute drive from Granada.Accommodations at Casa de Dulce is decorated in a characteristic rustic style, with terracotta tiles and an open fireplace. Bathrooms come with a hairdryer and toiletries. Bed linen and towels are also provided.Guests can prepare meals in their kitchenette, which includes a microwave, coffee maker and washing machine. There are also barbecue facilities and picnic tables on the shared terrace.Casa de Dulce is only 2.5 mi from the town of Guadix, famous for its cave houses. There is easy access to Granada and Almería via the nearby A92 Motorway.
- Me facilitaron la entrada. Lo malo fue nuestra salida que fue corriendo sin poder recoger nada.
- El tamao del apartamento est muy bien, tiene casi de todo y te puedes sentir casi como en casa.
- La amabilidad de la snra Dulce.La limpueza del aprtm.La ubicacin..por su cercania a Guadix ..
- Todo en general, sabiendo donde bamos, a un pueblo pequeo.
- La zona, la cercania a los sitios, la gastronomia de purullena, el apartamento muy acogedor y limpia, la cama muy comoda.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Fonelas