Isla Baja Suites
This restored 18th-century house offers elegant suites with free Wi-Fi and a modern kitchenette, many with sea views. It offers free entry to Garachico’s natural swimming pool, just 800 feet away.Each spacious Isla Baja suite offers a seating area with a TV and sofa bed. The modern kitchens include a fridge. Suites have charming Canarian-style décor and come with sheets, towels and bathrobes.A daily continental breakfast is served in the restaurant. You can also find a range of bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk, in the center of Garachico.Staff at the Isla Baja Suites can organize car or bicycle hire and provide information about Tenerife. Diving, fishing and hiking are popular in the surrounding area.
- Great location. Great suite, very large, very special old house.
- Fully equipped kitchen. Spacious living room. Easy comfortable wifi excess.
- Right in the center. Magnificeny rooms in a historic building. Great value
- Loft Room with terrace was great with views over the sea and mountains.
- Lovely little hotel right on the waterfront of a beautiful historic town on the quieter side of Tenerife. Has only seven unique suites, lots of space and the most beautiful wooden ceilings with all the character you would expect in a property over 300 years old. Wonderful staff and breakfast served by the patisserie that shares the central courtyard. Great value, would definitely recommend if you are planning to stay on this quieter corner of Tenerife. Out suite was right on the front so some road noise but worth it for the amazing sea view.
Hotel San Roque
One of our top picks in Garachico. Set in beautiful 18th-century villa just 5 minutes’ walk from Garachico Beach, Hotel San Roque offers bright, striking design. It has an outdoor swimming pool, terrace and ocean views.The contemporary rooms at Hotel San Roque feature Charles Rennie Mackintosh furniture. Some rooms feature a balcony and a seating area, while all of them have a hydromassage bath, a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy a daily buffet breakfast at the San Roque. The poolside Anturium Restaurant offers Canarian and Mediterranean cuisine.The hotel also offers massage and beauty treatments. Buenavista Golf Club can be reached in 15 minutes by car.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking and horse riding, and Mount Teide National Park is 33 mi away. Tenerife North Airport is a 40-minute drive from the hotel.
- The hotel is set in such a lovely red house, and it has many little corners for a read, chat or sitdown. The roof terrace is really great as well, filled with cacti. For me it was definitely the hotel highlight of Tenerife.
- Very much not mass tourism swimming in lava pools a bonus. Pastry selection at breakfast excellent. Dominique his mother and all the staff were personable and helpful. How nice rooms cleaned quietly with no noisy vacuuming!
- Beautiful building with easy access to town, great food in the restaurant and the most helpful of staff.
- lovely relaxing place great stay all round, breakfast lovely ask for eggs and bacon and plenty to go at. Ate here in evening lovely again.
- Its a comfortable and attractive place to stay. Guest satisfaction seems paramount and everything seems geared to making life easy from the staff to little things like call buttons in every seating area if you want drinks or food. Its also atracrively furnished and decorated somit feels more like a home not a hotel.
Hotel La Quinta Roja THe Senses Collection
Located in Garachico, this restored 16th-century mansion is the historic home of the Marquis of Quinta Roja it is just 150 feet from natural swimming pools on the coast of Tenerife. Free WiFi is provided throughout.The rooms at Hotel La Quinta Roja THe Senses Collection include traditional wooden ceilings. All units are fitted with a TV with satellite channels and offer a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at Hotel La Quinta Roja THe Senses Collection.Hotel La Quinta Roja THe Senses Collection is set in the historical center of the town. Port of Garachico is 2,650 feet from the property.
- Beautiful place, especially the courtyard. The service was truly exceptional. I really enjoyed meeting chatting to, the owner, Paloma she gave me lots of great tips general recommends for my stay in Tenerife. Lovely setting outdoors for breakfast, with views of the convent.
- Excellent stylish and relaxing hotel in a delightful setting. A real oasis of calm. Comfortable rooms, great relaxing area and excellent breakfast. A real treat.
- Beautifully converted building with a delightful courtyard garden where it was a pleasure to sit and read.
- A comfortable hotel in the centre of the town and only a couple of minutes walk from the sea. We had a terrace with a view over the main square. Breakfast was excellent with plenty of choice.
- Its a beautiful hotel in the heart of Garachico, a charming town. The breakfasts are excellent and the staff are friendly.
Hotel Rural El Patio
One of our top picks in Garachico. Set on a large estate, Hotel Rural El Patio is located in Tenerife’s Isla Baja area. It offers beautiful gardens with an outdoor pool, and tennis court.Hotel Rural El Patio has a central courtyard full of palm and dragon trees, and there are many charming little paths and benches where you can relax. The hotel has a sauna and a croquet lawn, and there are loungers around the pool.The country-style rooms at the hotel are set on the ground floor, and feature free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. Some rooms also have a private terrace.There is an attractive cove with a dock located 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel. You can drive to the Teide National Park, Tenerife Norte Airport and Santa Cruz de Tenerife in under 45 minutes.
- The hotel is in a unique location, in a banana plantation with wonderful views of the coast. It is surrounded by a garden full of flowers, and has a beautiful courtyard with mature trees and a fountain, where guests can relax in the plentiful seating. The staff are friendly and guests are given a warm welcome in an informal atmosphere. An ideal setting for a relaxing holiday in peace and quiet.
- The location is amazing, beautiful views and peaceful place.
- The location was extremely quiet, set in a banana plantation close to the coast, yet it was easily accessible to the town of Garachico and to the main coast road.
- A lovely quiet place to stay to get away from it all and the gardens are beautiful. We stayed in the annex rather than the main house and it was very comfortable, its only a five minute walk through the plantation to the house. There are walks through the plantation. We used the pool once and it was lovely. Even though we like to walk everywhere we found that having a car was quite important if you want to visit Garachico and surrounds and get to the start of some great hiking trails in the mountains too. The staff are also fantastic. We will definately be back!
- Amazing setting, lots of quiet spots to sit..walks around plantation, friendly staff great hot shower!
One of our top picks in Garachico. Set on the sea-front, Gara Hotel offers direct access to the natural swimming pools. It has free WiFi and a rooftop terrace with impressive views.Set in an 18th-century country house, rooms at the Gara feature bright, attractive décor with wooden floors. All rooms have satellite TV and a DVD player.Light meal and drinks are served in the Gara’s café, which leads out to the terrace.There is also a massage service. The natural swimming pools, formed by a volcanic eruption, are just 150 feet from the hotel.Staff at the Gara’s tour desk can provide information on the surrounding area, including Mount Teide and Corona Forestal Natural Parks. They can also arrange car and bicycle rental, as well as activities including hiking, paragliding and diving.
- This hotel definitely has the best position of all the hotels around. I was really happy with my single room good to know if youre traveling alone. The village is beautiful and there are some amazing walks in BuenaVista. Sadly I was there when the crazy dusty wind La Calima happened but it did not detract from the fact that this hotel is a fabulous place to stay with very friendly owners. There are some lounges and chairs in the outside spaces with gorgeous views to the sea.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location was excellent, in the heart of the delightful small town. Although the hotel did not have a restaurant there are numerous excellent and reasonably priced restaurants in the town.
- Wonderful beautiful property, lovely courtyard and rooms, and terrific location near the sea and restaurants. Wonderful views from the roof top lounge chairs. Breakfast was very good. Really everything about this hotel is terrific, if you can find a parking spot to get close to it.
- The property is just perfect for a stay in Garachico! Extremely comfortable, staffs super kind and Miguel and Sonja are amazing hosts, they take care of each detail!
- We had a lovely relaxing time at the Gara Hotel. We stayed there 10 days the staff were friendly, the hotel clean and comfortable and the surrounding area just lovely
Set in the hills outside the village of Garachico, Casa Ida features attractive, Mediterranean-style independent villas with terraces. This complex offers Atlantic Ocean views from its terraces and hot tub.Each villa at Casa Ida has bright décor combined with dark wooden furnishings. All accommodations has a seating area with a sofa and a TV. Kitchens come with a microwave and fridge.Casa Ida is less than 3.7 mi from Tenerife’s northern coastline, while the nearest beaches are a 10-minute drive away. Teide National Park is just 8.7 mi from the villas.
- Location. Close to El Drago Tree. Terrace with a stunning view of the sea. Communication with staff. Easy to find our room.
- Comfortable, feeling like at home. Lovely garden, terace with a see view. Very quiet.
- Beautiful terrace Well equipped kitchen Quiet surroundings Good launchpad for hiking if you have a car
- I hiked to the location you should definitely get there by car unless youre into hiking!The location was very secluded which was perfect for me as I just needed a place to sleep, isolate and get some work done on my laptop.Instructions and checkin process was quick and quite straightforward.
- I liked the garden with a great view, cosyness of the room, heater…
Malpais Trece is situated on top of a hill near Garachico, with beautiful sea views. It has free parking, 3 lounges with satellite TV and a paddle tennis court.The grounds at the Casa Rural Malpais Trece offer spectacular views of the sea. The house has a tranquil setting within a banana plantation. Each of the bedrooms has its own bathroom, with a hairdryer.Malpais Trece’s restaurant serves buffet breakfast. There is also a terrace, with a fountain.The capital of Tenerife, Santa Cruz, is 40 miles from Malpais Trece. The 18-hole golf course at Buenavista del Norte, designed by Seve Ballesteros, is a 15-minute drive away.
- Exceptionally beautiful garden and location. The breakfast was delicious. Pedro a very welcoming manager.
- The view is very beautiful, the staff were very nice and helpful, our room was equiped with everything we needed, the bed was very comfortable.
- Superb location. Really quiet. Nice touch to have a common breakfast in the morning.
- Beautiful location and gardensExcellent breakfast buffet.Lovely staff.
- Staff were helpful and friendly. They gave us information about good places to eat. The surrounding areas are beautiful and the views from the property are fantastic.
Aptos. Las Salinas
One of our best sellers in Garachico! Located in Garachico in the Canary Islands region, Aptos. Las Salinas features a patio. The apartment has sea views and is 24 mi from Playa de San Juan.The apartment is composed of 4 separate bedrooms, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and fridge, and 1 bathroom.If you would like to discover the area, fishing is possible in the surroundings.Puerto de la Cruz is 19 mi from the apartment, while Adeje is 27 mi from the property.
- Apartamento muy bien cuidado, en un entorno costero con mucha tranquilidad. Ideal para descansar
- La anfitriona y su familia total disposicin y si se busca algo para descansar este es el sitio ideal.
- Direkt an einem Strand im Nachbardorf von Garachico, Supermarkt in der Nhe, riesiges Apartment, sehr lieber Gastgeber
- Pulcritud y limpieza, tan necesaria en tiempos de COVID, sorprendente capacidad de servicio por parte de la responsable. Con Davinia han sido todo atenciones, a destacar su simpata y buen hacer. Muy a tener en cuenta en siguientes visitas a la isla.
- Muy recomendable para desconectar. Un sitio tranquilo y limpio. La atencin muy buena.
Aptos. Mar de Plata
Aptos. Mar de Plata is located in Garachico. The property has sea views and is 24 mi from Playa de San Juan.The apartment features 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a fridge, an oven, a washing machine and a toaster. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.If you would like to discover the area, hiking, diving and fishing are possible in the surroundings.Puerto de la Cruz is 19 mi from the apartment, while Adeje is 27 mi from the property.
- The appartment is very comfortable and spacious, everything is new and very clean. I liked the location in a small village, near the bay and sea promenade. It is very quiet, good for people who want to relax, sleep well or work on something concentrated. You can sleep just with the sound of rolling waves A supermarket and bus stop are nearby and you can wash and dry clothes without extra cost. Only the wifi is 2 extra per day.Very good value for money!
- The apartment was really clean and nice. Staff was amazing as well. I highly recommend!
- I liked the location of the apartment. Close to a rock beach so you can fall asleep to the sounds of the waves. Its bright and big with everything you need more or less The check in went smooth and the people are friendly!
- everything you need for a quiet and restful holiday
- Welcoming host, waiting outside the property to meet us on arrival, which is Calle Mar de Plata, 38, not 5 !. Quiet, with wonderful background sound of the sea against the rocks sending you asleep. Clean property, equipped with all the basics. Good location for exploring the Teno part of Tenerife and Garachico.
Atico con Vistas al Mar, Garachico
Located in Garachico, 1.6 mi from Playa del Bunker- El Guincho, Atico con Vistas al Mar, Garachico provides accommodations with a terrace, free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk, and a tour desk. The property has sea views.The apartment features 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower.
- Incredible views from the heart of lovely town of Garachico, great location, great host, who gives best restaurants recommendations. We were overjoyed
- This apartment is wonderfuls! It was one of the best holidays of our lives. Super balcony with sea views, cozy rooms, everything you need. In the kitchen there was even sugar, salt, spices, oil, rags, wipes. Iron, hair dryer, washing machine, toaster, coffee maker. We felt at home. There was a bottle of water in the fridge, thank you!…The cleanliness of the apartment. The owner was always in touch, he lives on the ground floor. He greeted us warmly and helped with the checkin. The location of the apartment is the best in the city! 2 minutes walk from the famous beachesbaths. Garachiko is a quiet and pleasant town, we want to come back here!..
- Perfect location in the heart of old city and near the wonderful beach. Huge balcony with ocean view.Very friendly host who can give a lot of right advice about restaurants, parking ets.Good kitchen equipment.
- Sjour trs agrable dans le charmant village de Garachico, loin du tourisme de masse. Vue exceptionnelle sur locan depuis la terrasse. On sendort avec le bruit des vagues. Appartement trs bien plac.Marco a t trs arrangeant malgr notre heure darrive tardive. Un bouteille de vin et des bananes nous attendaient notre arrive.
- El dueo es muy atento, tiene detallitos de bienvenida como un vinito y fruta que se agradece. La terraza muy chula
Looking for: Best Hotels in Garachico