B&B Bosscheweg offers self-catering accommodations with free WiFi located in Tilburg, only 0.6 mi from the city center. The main train station is 0.9 mi away.Each apartment will provide you with a TV, a balcony and a terrace. The private bathroom is fitted with a bath or shower. Meals can be prepared in the kitchen.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, check out Natuurmuseum Brabant (1.1 mi) and Textielmuseum Tilburg (1.6 mi). Beekse Bergen is 3.7 mi away.
- Very clean and well orderedLovely breakfastEllen was very welcoming.
- The continental breakfast was delivered at our requested time and was more than enough of a choice of items. Eggs were cooked to request. Overall a very pleasant stay.
- Very nice breakfast. Very polite host and easy acces.
- The apartment was very comfortable. Ellen was very kind with us. The breakfast was very good, all was fantastic.
- Its a comfortable and clean accommodation. The hostess Ellen is friendly and polite.
One of our best sellers in Breda! Cottage Markdal is set in Breda, 1.9 mi from the city center. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free public parking is available at the end of the street. Guests also benefit from a terrace and free bicycle use.The accommodations includes 2 bedrooms, a living room/dining room and an open plan kitchen with a coffee machine. An outdoor seating area is available. A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are featured. A private bathroom with 2 sinks is available. Extras include bath robes and free toiletries.Organic breakfast is available upon request, and organic coffee/tea is available for free.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and canoeing. Chassé Theater and Holland Casino are 2.1 mi from Bed and Breakfast Markdal. Eindhoven Airport is 27 mi from the property.
- The hosts were fantastic. Breakfast was great. The little cottage comfortable. The place is right next to a great area to walk the dog. They had many bikes available, and parking abotu 50 meters walk away.
- This is a fantastic little cottage and is extrmely comfortable with excellent facilities including free bike hire.I can not rate the owner, location and the facilities high enough.It is so good I would rate it 11 out of 10.
- It was a quiet area with shops and restaurants close. The apartment was beautiful and really well equipped. Bathroom was large and bedroom had a skylight window. Ill go again certainly and will recomment the place
- This was a very good experience for a veteran hotel goer. I was pleasantly surprised with the warm welcome into the very nice BB. A very luxurious breakfast was served the next morning which made a good start of my day.
- Very cosy cottage, which is situated in a very nice street with big trees, and only 200 meters from a beautiful nature reserve, from where you can walk to Breda in 40 minutes. You can also grab a bike which is included in the cottage. Owners are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was simply amazing ! We liked everything.
Apartment + Studios Insulinde
One of our best sellers in Tilburg! Located 3 miles from Speelland Beekse Bergen, Apartment + Studios Insulinde provides accommodations with a garden, a terrace and a shared kitchen for your convenience. The apartment features both WiFi and private parking free of charge.Some of the units include satellite flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A Full English/Irish breakfast is available daily at Apartment + Studios Insulinde.Dutch Textile Musem is 1.8 miles from the accommodation, while Naturemuseum Brabant is 2.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 18 miles from Apartment + Studios Insulinde.
- Clean and comfy. The host was lovely, we didnt realise check in was at 1600 and showed up early but she let us check in early. She also let up leave a little later due to our flight back home not being until 2100.
- close to town centre, nOice views nearby owner was very friendly
- The best of the best for a place to stay in the Brabant county, this a hotel/appartement it was easy accessible and clean the staff Elaine has very helpfully who gave us a complimentary breakfast! This is my new place to stay CheapCleanEasy accessiblePublic transport around the corner From this place to the middle of the clubs/city centre with taxi is 18 euro
- Fast and efficient communication with the host, practically furnished, the shops are close by.
- Nice location about 20min. walk from the city center. Quiet neighborhood with two big supermarkets nearby. Also the heating was working perfectly which was important since outside was cold.
Logies den Heijkant
Logies den Heijkant is set in a 17th century farmhouse 1.9 mi outside of Moergestel. It features 8 self-catering apartments, an on-site bicycle rental service and a large garden terrace.A kitchen with dining table, dishwasher and a gas stove is standard for each apartment. A microwave/oven, a tea/coffee maker and all the necessary kitchenware are provided as well.They have characteristic decorations such as wooden ceiling beams and marble flooring. The bedrooms come with box-spring beds and have views of the scenic surroundings.Just 1,650 feet away, the Venne van Oisterwijk and its surrounding forests offer ideal cycling and hiking routes. De Efteling theme park is just 12 mi away by car.
- The apartment was tastefully decorated. Breakfast was very good while booking we read that no meal options were available, so it was a pleasant surprise that we vould arrange breakfast.
- great accommodation, great owners, we liked them very much
- The place is comfortable and quiet, the owners and staff are very nice, the location is very good near attractions and restaurants
- An idylic retreat near some lovely areas for walking. Acconodation is beautiful, as are all of the buildings in what i think is a working farm. Breakfast is filling and fresh and the home made Apple cake is to die for. I extended my stay in the end highly recommended.
- Basically we liked everything about our stay, the location suited us perfectly, the accommodation comfortable. Our hosts were all friendly and helpful, the only thing we regret was not finding time to have lunch at the small restaurant, it looked lovely. Do find time to have one of the cakes though, home baked and delicious.
Door de poort
One of our best sellers in Tilburg! Within 2.3 miles of Speelland Beekse Bergen and 1.5 miles of Naturemuseum Brabant, Door de poort has free WiFi and a garden. This apartment is 2.5 miles from Beekse Bergen and 2.9 miles from Goirle.The apartment comes with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a terrace with garden views.Dutch Textile Musem is 2.2 miles from the apartment, while Beekse Bergen Safari Park is 2.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 18 miles from Door de poort.
- Location was very convenient as its not too far from the center, and the bus is only 2 minutes walking from the house. The kitchen is a dream to cook in, everything you need is provided! From the large pots to the spices, tea, coffee. We loved our stay there. So many games to play between adults and with kids. Even a little outside/inside space prepared for smokers. You feel welcome and at home in this space, no matter the age and style!
- Annemieke was an amazing host. My kids didnt want to leave. Such a wonderful place convenient location.Annemieke went beyond out of her way to help us and let us fell comfortable. As well as puppy welcoming committee that my kids adored. The courtyard was a beautiful to enter into before going to our apartment. Such a nice open spacious apt for The Netherlands my cousins were even jealous. A hidden oasis.I would give 20 out of 5 this is not available.
- It was comfortable, cosy, well located and the host was great.
- Beautiful spacious apartment, lovely and quiet. Extremely clean. Friendly owner. Good location for walking into city centre
- This is a beautiful apartment in the quiet backyard of the owners house. It is very tastefully decorated and very comfortable. The owner is very friendly. We highly recommend it for a family visiting the Tilburg area.
Appartement de Runsvoort
Appartement de Runsvoort is centrally located in Helvoirt between Tilburg, Waalwijk and Den Bosch, and offers self-catering accommodations. National Park De Loonse en Drunense Duinen is only 650 feet away and features many hiking and cycling routes.At Appartement de Runsvoort you will find free Wi-Fi and a garden. Other services like grocery deliveries, luggage storage and laundry are offered. Activities in the surrounding area include table tennis.The nearest supermarket can be found within 1.9 mi of the accommodations. The center of Tilburg can be reached within 20 minutes by car. Amusement park De Efteling and safari park Beekse Bergen are both within the same distance.
- Spacious rooms. The attic can sleep a few people as it had 2 single beds and one double. Showers were nice, everything new and renovated. The kitchen has everything. The kids could use the play area at the nearby camping site. We checked in late around 8 pm but the lady came out and helped us settle in properly. Very friendly staff.
- Heerlijk rustig, ruim opgezet en keurig appartement.
- Leuk en ruim appartement. Dichtbij de Loonse en Drunense duinen en Helvoirt op fietsafstand.
- Mooie badkamers en nette keuken. Veel opberg ruimte voor je spullen. Lekker je eigen tuintje met bank en stoelen.
- Zeer behulpzaam en vriendelijk personeel. Vele tips gehad over activiteiten in de buurt. Kinderen kregen nog een cadeautje van de eigenaar.Accommodatie in de buurt van Efteling, Beekse bergen, Oisterwijk en Den Bosch.
Located in Tilburg’s oldest street, Apartment Bokhamer offers a spacious open-plan room with a private entrance. Guests are welcomed to enjoy the lush garden with terrace.The room features a seating area with sofa, a piano and free Wi-Fi. The small bathroom has a shower, a washbasin and a toilet.The city center of Tilburg is only a 20-minute walk or 5 minutes by bus from bus stop Wandelboslaan which is a 2-minute walk from the apartment.
- Very nice, cozy and artistic apartment in a quiet district, at a walking distance 1520 minutes from the city center and Tilburg University. The hosts are very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again!
- The room was very nicely decorated and the host very gentle
- It is very close to university, the train station and bus stop. The view is beautiful and the hosts are very nice and friendly. They helped us to know the city by providing information. The apartment is in very quiet area and safe. The apartment is clean and neat.
- Zeer vriendelijke gastheer en gastvrouw, leuke inrichting, gemakkelijk om met een gezin te overnachten. En fantastische bonus voor de muzikalen onder ons er staat een vleugel ! in het appartement.
- Nette buurt waar de auto goed te parkeren is en in een rustige wijk. De bedden zijn uitstekend en we werden uitstekend ontvangen. Een aanrader als je hier in de buurt wil overnachten
studio, with garden, free parking, 35m2
Located 3.2 miles from Speelland Beekse Bergen, studio, with garden, free parking, 35m2 offers accommodations with a kitchen in Tilburg. Guests staying at this apartment can use the patio.The apartment is equipped with a cable TV.Naturemuseum Brabant is an 18-minute walk from the apartment. Eindhoven Airport is 16 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Stadsvilla Suite 28m2 Willem 1
One of our best sellers in Tilburg! Stadsvilla Suite 28m2 Willem 1 is located in Tilburg, 2.8 miles from Speelland Beekse Bergen, a 3-minute walk from Naturemuseum Brabant, as well as 0.9 miles from Dutch Textile Musem. The property is 2.5 miles from Goirle.The villa is equipped with a TV. The air-conditioned property is equipped with a kitchen.Beekse Bergen Safari Park is 2.7 miles from the villa, while Beekse Bergen is 2.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 15 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Parochiehuis 013 is located in Tilburg, 4.4 miles from Speelland Beekse Bergen, and provides a terrace, garden, and free WiFi. The apartment, set in a building dating from 1955, is 3.6 miles from Goirle and 5 miles from Beekse Bergen Safari Park.The apartment has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with city views.Naturemuseum Brabant is a 14-minute walk from the apartment, while Dutch Textile Musem is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 19 miles from Parochiehuis 013.
- It is a comfortable apartment, spacious and you can enter and leave as you please. The kitchen is well equipped.
- Great place, 100 percent recommended. We definitely will come again!
- The room is nice and clean, as is the kitchen. The host was very accommodating and understanding when I had to arrive later because of a change in plans. With a big grocery store in walking distance and the train station easily reachable by bike it was a nice location to stay for the weekend.
- Very clean, lovely hosts, extremely good value for money as there was so much more space than we were expecting. Had really good facilities and the decoration was excellent. Everything was perfect, thank you.
- Great assortment of breakfast itemsHost took us for a night in the town, Great !!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Gilze