Located in Vilnius in the Vilniaus region, with Kenesa in Vilnius nearby, Wooden apartments provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.Each unit has a patio, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also provided, as well as an electric tea pot.A terrace can be found at the apartment, along with a garden.Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet Theatre is 1.6 miles from Wooden apartments, while Museum of Occupations and Freedom Fights is 1.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Vilnius Airport, 5 miles from the accommodation.
– Exceptionally clean place, with all the facilities
– Very convenient location both for walking and the local transport
– Own courtyard in the middle of the city
– Great communication with the owners and their flexibility
- A really comfy place. Quiet, near to my destination and also near a nice Mall (Panorama).
- I came around 2 in the night. Not a problem! The key was there in a box with a code. The owner had already contacted me on phone to make sure all was o.k. This location was for me perfect. 5 minutes to my meeting place and less to Panorama shopping center. I will be back!!
- It was in a good location, not that far from the centre. Very cosy, clean, nice and enough of space. There was everything you could need in the apartment.
- Останавливаемся третий раз. Очень нравятся апартаменты. Часть небольшого частного домика с местом в саду и парковкой для машины. Хорошее расположение. Рядом замечательный торговый центр. Прекрасные хозяева, достаточно спокойный и комфортный отдых. В апартаментах есть все, что необходимо. Очень чисто. В день, когда мы выезжали, позвонила хозяйка, сообщила, что заезда не будет, и мы можем остаться подольше, что было очень кстати. Спасибо вам большое! При возможности, обязательно приедем ещё. С удовольствием рекомендовала бы своим друзьям ваши апартаменты.
- – Exceptionally clean place, with all the facilities
One of our best sellers in Vilnius! Located in Vilnius, 3.4 miles from Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet Theatre and 3.5 miles from Museum of Occupations and Freedom Fights, Laisves apartments has garden views and free WiFi.The units provide views of the city and come with a seating area, a washing machine, a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some units feature a dining area and/or a balcony.Gediminas’ Tower is 4.2 miles from the apartment, while Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Center LITEXPO is 4.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vilnius Airport, 7 miles from Laisves apartments.
- Everything was pretty cool! Clean apartment, good choice for family trip! Easy process of check-in and check-out
- The flat was super clean and well prepared for our family of 4 🙂
- Great apartment. The bed in the bedroom is good. First stayed in the apartment, it is very convenient that you can cook for a meal. The apartments are all working, clean, tidy. The owner left the keys in a small safe, very convenient. Parking near the house.
- Being met and shown the apartment. Real coffee. Very good location. Nicely decorated and furnished. Very quiet.
- Great location of the apartment, all within walking distance. The apartment is amazingly clean, everything is there for living, in a word, comfort is like at home. Attentive host, Recommended!
Featuring garden views, Villa Aurora has accommodations with a terrace and an electric tea pot, around 9 miles from Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Center LITEXPO. This apartment provides free private parking, a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.The apartment has 2 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, and 1 bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.Guests at the apartment can enjoy hiking nearby, or make the most of the garden.Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet Theatre is 9 miles from Villa Aurora, while Museum of Occupations and Freedom Fights is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Vilnius, 12 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- It’s a big house but not as big as expected. It felt like the middle of nowhere but the centre of Vilnius is just 15 km away.
- Die Schlüsselübergabe war unkompliziert. Die Lage der Unterkunft war direkt im Grünen. Bis zum Zentrum waren es mit dem Auto nur ca. 20 min..
Parking przed drzwiami do domku
- Rewelacja!!! Czułam się jak w domu, ciepło, czysto, domek całkowicie wyposażony. Duży, prywatny parking, teren jest ogrodzony i bezpieczny. Dziękuję gospodarzam!
- Понравилось все! Мы были с маленьким ребенком, так на вилле есть даже игрушки. Быт полностью обустроен! Предусмотрено абсолютно все! На кухне были даже чай,кофе,сахар, масло.
Tvirtovė offers self-catering accommodations in a green area of Vilnius. Free WiFi access is available. The property is 1.2 mi from The Museum of Genocide Victims and 1.9 mi from The Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet Theater.Apartments at Tvirtovė feature an LCD TV, a balcony and a seating area. There is a fully equipped kitchenette with an oven and a refrigerator. Featuring a bath, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests are welcome to use the private parking free of charge. There is a restaurant in the same building, as well as a children’s playground.The property is within 3.7 mi from Lithuanian Exhibition and Convention Center LITEXPO. Vilnius Airport can be reached in 10 minutes by car.
This place was very convenient for me because it was in the same city district as the place I wanted to visit.
A spacious two rooms apartment. There was a kitchen and basic kitchen appliances to make your stay easier and more comfortable.
The building itself is located in a good and calm district.
Direct trolleybus 7 from the railway station.
Close to a few food supermarkets and Panorama shopping mall with various choice of shops and cafes.
- This apartment is conveniently located and is spacious. Though furniture etc is retro style, the apartment doesn’t look shabby and colors are in harmony. Easy check-in and check-out processes. Big enough parking space by the apartment (I never saw it completely full).
- I very liked the owner of the apartment as she was very polite and sensitive person with tried to help not only with direct notes related to her responsibility, but even how to get the best way to the point, time arrival etc.
- Šeimininkė superinė👍👍👍aplinka puiki viskas tiesiog puiku 100 balų
- Maloni šeimininkė, kambariuose švaru ir tvarkinga.
- This place was very convenient for me because it was in the same city district as the place I wanted to visit.
Located in Vilnius in the Vilniaus region, with Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet Theatre and Museum of Occupations and Freedom Fights nearby, Jogailos7 provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Popular points of interest near the apartment include Gediminas’ Tower, Money Museum of the Bank of Lithuania and Cathedral Square. The nearest airport is Vilnius Airport, 4 miles from Jogailos7.
- Location is walking distance to major tourist sites. Single room was clean. Good value. Quiet. I was only person there. There are 4 rooms available.
- Everything except the one thing was great. Great bathroom, kind staff.
- Spacious, Clean, great facilities and the washing mashing was really helpful.
Pokoje są w podziemiach więc jest tam dość chłodno, przydatne w lato.
Jest wiele wliczonych ręczników a to zawsze biorę pod uwagę.
Oczywiście mydło, suszarka, czajnik czy lodówka też są.
Bardzo miła pani, oddanie klucza następuje przez włożenie go do dziury przed wejściem.
Właścicielka mówi więcej po polsku niż po angielsku, ewentualnie rosyjski.
- По местоположению – супер! Супермаркеты, бары, достопримечательности – все рядом. Не затаило стиральной машины, в комнате было холодновато. Здорово, что хозяйка встретила и все рассказала.
One of our best sellers in Vilnius! Featuring garden views, Jaukūs apartamentai provides accommodations with a garden and a patio, around 1.4 miles from Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet Theatre. The property, housed in a building dating from 2007, has free WiFi and is 2.1 miles from Gediminas’ Tower and 2.2 miles from Museum of Occupations and Freedom Fights.Including 1 bedroom, this air-conditioned apartment features 1 bathroom with a bidet, a shower and a hairdryer. The kitchen features a microwave, a fridge and an oven, as well as an electric tea pot.Bastion of the Vilnius Defensive Wall is 3.5 miles from the apartment, while Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Center LITEXPO is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Vilnius Airport, 5 miles from Jaukūs apartamentai.
- Quite garden. Very close to the center. Nice surrounding, great to walk to the oldtown
- The property was very clean and in good location 🙂.
- The apartment has everything you may need: comfortable bed, sofa, kitchen with all the supplies and equipment. It was a surprise the bathroom was even pretty large. As persons who get cold quite easily, we found it nice to turn on the heater in the bathroom and bedroom. TV had Lithuanian, English, Polish and Russian channels which is super cool. The huge advantage is a garden right near the apartment: no matter if you want to have a smoke or eat your breakfast with a cup of coffee, you can just use the balcony-entrance right away to leave the apartment and relax outside. Super cool. The place is really worth the visit. Definitely 10/10!
Good place to stay .
Very friendly owner that help us with all our questions.
The apartment is full with all the equipment you need.
We love it.
Value for money.
- Great garden, flat, kitchen and bathroom. Everything was fine and in fine conditions and as described on photos, keys were in the box near entrance. The owner was very nice and helpful, thanks. Overall, it was very pleasant!
Located in Vilnius in the Vilniaus region, with The Gates of Dawn and Vilnius Gaon Jewish State Museum nearby, Family Apartments has accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.Each unit features a patio, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. Some units feature a dining area and/or a balcony.A playground is available for guests at the apartment to use.Bastion of the Vilnius Defensive Wall is 1.4 miles from Family Apartments, while Museum of Occupations and Freedom Fights is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vilnius, 2.1 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Great and clean apartment. We have all helpful stuff for cooking, cleaning and washing! Also owners have cared about toys for children.
Large pluses these are availability of parking, elevator and market next to apartment!
- Very nice apartment, clean and comfortable, equipped with everything necessary. Close to center. Wonderful, helpful host and easy check-in procedure.
- This place was amazingly clean and tidy. It has everything you need. Would absolutely recommend it to everyone.
- The apartment was very clean, good facilities; The host was very responsive, communication was great; fast check-in and check-out.
We have been on the road for 2.5 years staying in different apartments every 3 to 4 nights. This was country 54..we have stayed in over 200 hotels and apartments
This apartment is one of the nicest on your trip to the former East bloc
The apartment is not big by Western Standards but so comfortable with everything in it.
It has a washing machine as well in the bathroom. Supermarket is downstairs
Walk via the rain station into the old town about 20 mins walk. Bus station and train station are about 10 mins walk.
We used Lux buses from Poland and Eurolines buses to go to Lativa.
Highly recommended apartment
A big thank you to the lovely owners, they were worried about us when we did not arrive on time, and the lady owner was right. We lost one of our bag on the bus, it is rightful returned to us the next day
- Great and clean apartment. We have all helpful stuff for cooking, cleaning and washing! Also owners have cared about toys for children.
One of our top picks in Vilnius.Located in Vilnius’s Old Town, in a quiet courtyard on Sv. Steponas street, which was famous for its horse trade houses, pubs and merchant guest houses, Vilnius Apartments offers accommodations in a historic building with a free internet connection.The apartments of the Vilnius feature an stylish interior design with wooden floors. All are heated and have a seating area and private bathroom with a shower and a washing machine. Each comes with a TV with satellite channels and some properties feature air conditioning or private balcony.Vilnius Apartments is within walking distance to the most landmarks, restaurants and shops. Vilnius’s main railway station is within 2297 feet, and the Gate of Dawn is within 1,950 feet. The Town Hall is 1,500 feet from the apartments.
- I really like the location in the old town but also close to the main bus station (7-10 min walk). I felt very safe there also because of a lot of entrance doors which are open only with a key card. Super lovely design of the hotel and room, a lot of nice details which create nice atmosphere. Very friendly and helpful stuff. I’m grateful for that level of comfort and hospitality!
They had everything that I needed and as a bonus were right next door to Snekitus. It was quiet, comfortable and the young woman who checked me in was very friendly and helpful. Easy in and out. Very clean, comfortable bed, hairdryer and a good sized room with washer and fridge.
Would definitely stay here again. Two thumbs up.
About a 5 to 10 minute walk to main square so very convenient… oh, and did I mention that Snekitus was next door?
- Everything was perfect. Cozy and clean room with nice balcony. Also land lord Sigita was helpful and nice to us.
Straightforward rules. Everything required to enter/leave the premises was trained and excercised on the very first meeting.
Cheap parking spot in the premises.
Nearby shops and bars/pubs.
Also the old town… Everything in our reach by walk. No sweat 🙂
Acc works great and it is quiet.
Omnipresent silence helps to regain strenghts for a new day, another activities, just to relax 🙂
Aaand Congo cable tv channel 🙂
- apartment was spacious and and bed was very comfortable. The place is close to central train station, also nearby the oldtown.
One of our top picks in Vilnius.The Lvovo Apartments are located in the center of Vilnius, less than 15 minutes’ walk from the Old Town. Each apartment features a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.All guests of Lvovo are welcome to cook their own food in kitchenettes, equipped with stoves and essential kitchenware. Modern bathrooms offer slippers and free toiletries.The entertainment is provided by a CD player. There also are safety deposit boxes in most apartments.The nearest bus stop is located in front of the Lvovo property. Guests can find several restaurants within 150 feet. The Lvovo offers free, private parking.
- You are able to use the washing machine which was next to the building. Inclusive of kitchen and tools. Bathroom was clean and bed was comfortable. A heating rack in the bathroom helped when washing clothes.
- Even choc bar as welcome to room…a nice touch for a good-priced comfortable room.
The location is wonderful.
Really liked the design.
Bed was fairly comfortable.
There was a bottle of wine and a box of mint chocolates waiting for us.
- The room was cosy and the bed very comfortable. Checking in was quick and easy and to my delight I found chocolates ready for me in the room.
- short walk to Old Town, private parking, everything in place (apartment’s equipment)
One of our top picks in Vilnius.Providing city views and free WiFi, Minthouse Apartments provides accommodations well located in Vilnius, within a short distance of Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet Theatre, Museum of Occupations and Freedom Fights and Money Museum of the Bank of Lithuania.Each unit comes with a sofa, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a well-fitted kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. A dishwasher, a fridge and oven are also provided, as well as an electric tea pot.Gediminas’ Tower is 1.4 miles from the apartment, while Bastion of the Vilnius Defensive Wall is 2.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Vilnius Airport, 5 miles from Minthouse Apartments.
- We had an apartment for 4 people , number 3. There is Studio with 2 separate bedrooms ( double bed and two twin beds). Very nice bed sheets , sofa and bathroom. The wooden floor is just a bomb!! And the whole design is cool.
Looks exactly like in the pictures. Perfect stay for family of 6. Appartment wa very clean.
Just a 15 min walk to the city center. Would recommend if staying in Vilnius.
- Everything was great, I would definitely recommend!
- Nice place. Clean rooms, fine modern interior. Good location: not far from the center, near the bus station and market. In general, we enjoyed it!
- Everything was as expected.Close to where I wanted to be. Shops, markets, supermarkets, laundromat nearby. Short walk to the old town.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Gineitiskes