The Bottle Kiln Wetherspoon
The Bottle Kiln Wetherspoon is located in Harwich and has a bar and a garden. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the hotel, all rooms include a wardrobe. At The Bottle Kiln Wetherspoon rooms come with a desk, a TV and a private bathroom.The accommodations provides an ironing service, as well as business facilities like fax and photocopying.Ipswich is 24 mi from The Bottle Kiln Wetherspoon, while Colchester is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 35 mi from the hotel.
- Prices except for the room were amazingly low.The room was good value.Breakfast was served quickly and quite good.Looking forward to the next opportunity.
- Lovely comfortable beds. Rooms were soundproofed so they were lovely and quiet. We had lots of space in the room too.Staff were so helpful from the ladies who clean the rooms to the staff at checkin.
- Staff were very helpful and friendly. The food was really good and great value.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Easy to work with and more than willing to give directions and travel advice
- Staff were very accommodating, evening and early morning, will definitely stay here again !
The Pier Hotel
Sitauted in old Harwich, The Pier offers historic, quay side hotel accommodations. Free Wi-Fi is accessible throughout.The Pier Hotel is set across 2 refurbished buildings, one dating from the 1850s and one from the 1700s. All rooms have their own bathroom and many have views over the estuary and sofa beds for children. Each room has a TV with satellite channels, a mini-bar and tea/coffee making facilities.Taking advantage of its waterside location, The Pier Hotel has a restaurant on the first floor, and the Navyard Bar and Terrace on the ground floor. Further bars and restaurants are within a 5-minute walk, and the ferry to Felixstowe and Shotley leaves from next door to the property.Harwich Town railway station is 0.4 miles away. The Electric Palace Cinema is a 3-minute walk from The Pier Hotel.
- Brilliant breakfast with hardworking courteous staff.Old Town Harwich is an undervalued gem !
- Thoughtful and generous touches, like complimentary drinks and good quality coffee in the room very nice and friendly staff. Tastefully and thoughtfully decorated. Great location with wonderful long sea walk. Wish we had stayed longer!
- Ive been here several times now. This time I stayed 11 nights. VERY friendly staff, everywhere! EXCELLENT breakfast and atmosphere! Having a private car park is a big plus, however especially during the weekend not enough free space.
- A lovely old, historic building that has been remodeled nicely. So glad it wasnt pulled down and replaced with a modern eyesore.
- Hotel was as good as previously food and breakfast were very good.
The Goodlife Guesthouse
One of our top picks in Harwich. On Harwich High Street, The Goodlife Guest house offers modern accommodations in the town center, less than 5 minutes’ walk from the train station. It has a bar, free parking and WiFi.Each room has a flat-screen TV, desk, wardrobe and tea and coffee facilities. Rooms are on the first floor, have an en suite shower, and some offer views of the nearby park.The town’s award-winning beaches are around 650 feet from the guest house and can be seen from most of the rooms. Guests are able to enjoy the on-site wine take-out restaurant ‘Deano’z Eat’z’ which offers a range of cuisine.Felixstowe is 34 mi from the property while both Colchester and Ipswich are within 40 minutes’ drive.
- The area was very nice,then the staff very friendly and helpful.The room was big enough for 3 ,even for four.
- Great location and very easy to access. The restaurant downstairs seemed great, even though I didnt eat there. Super friendly staff!
- Friendly staff. Convenient for docks with easy parking. Plenty tea and coffee in room.
- The property has a big car park right outside, and 24 hour access is straightforward. Check in and out was very simple with the friendly hotel staff. Decent facilities I had a shared bathroom which made the price lower including tv and free wifi, and most important it is five minutes drive from the ferry terminal.
- Great place friendly and very clean. Charlie Chaplin room really great. Thanks
Fryatt Hotel & Bar
One of our top picks in Harwich. The Fryatt Hotel & Bar is located between Harwich International Port and Harwich Town Station, 1.5 miles from the town center. It features its own pub serving classic ales.Captain Fryatt Guest house offers 2 cottages, which are set at the back of the guest house and sleep up to 4 guests each. There are 10 rooms with heating, a flat-screen TV and free WiFi. Some rooms have shared bathrooms and all accommodations has simple, modern décor.The pub serves a selection of draft ales, along with wines and spirits. There is also a pool table, dart board, BT Sport and Sky TV.The A120 Road is a 2-minute drive away and connects you to Colchester in just 35 minutes. London is approximately 85 miles from the guest house.
- All as above bedroom was comfortable and clean quiet location good TV reception considerably better than the IHG hotel I stayed in previously that week and unlike that hotel, the heating in the Fryatt did NOT gurgle loudly through the night! Staff exceptionally friendly and helpful.
- Staff were helpful when I called to say we may arrive later then the 10pm check in limit. Room was clean, location with regards to ferry was very good and price was good.
- Near the ferry terminal, handy for a drink from the bar. Comfortable clean room. Fresh fluffy towels. Adequate breakfast.
- Good clean inexpensive. Prefer ensuite bath but for the price its a value. Continental breakfast was ample.
- Cheap and cheerful, excellent location for the ferry, only one minute from the check in desks.
Alma Inn & Dining Rooms
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Alma Inn & Dining Rooms offers pet-friendly accommodations adjacent to The Pier in Harwich, 1,300 feet from the town center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at historic Harwich or the beer garden. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play darts at the inn.University of Essex is 17 mi from Alma Inn & Dining Rooms. Colchester is 19 mi from the property, while Walton-on-the-Naze is 15 mi away.
- Nice room with lots of character and charming slopey floors, tasty breakfast, friendly staff. Pub serves excellent sea food. Location is great just across from the harbour. Despite being over a pub hardly any noise.
- Great location, Clean atmospheric room, great food and drink and excellent service and communications
- Excellent food, lobster was amazing. really well set up for covid. Charming little Inn. Would very strongly recommend to anyone visiting Harwich.
- Ive been here twice now, love the crew! Its such a nice small, cosy hotel. The rooms have an amazing historic look. Dont expect straight floors and walls here, youll love it! Clean bathroom! Small bar and restaurant downstairs with very nice food and fair prices. Breakfast perfect, you can basically get anything you want.
- Great location in Harwich with rooms above the pub. Also has a historic tiein to Christopher Jones and the Mayflower. Full English breakfast was delicious.
The Tower Hotel
Built in 1885, in the Italian style, as a private residence, the main feature of this imposing building is the attractive tower at its northeast corner.It has a wealth of ornamental ceilings, cornices, beautiful architraves and is crowned by an impressive balustrade. It is not surprising to find this is a classified Grade Two-Listed Building.Set in its own pleasant leafy grounds, it retains an air of bygone elegance. However, in line with its admirable adaptation to its new life as a hotel, it has wide, easy access to the main road at either end of its sweeping drive.
- The property is an absolute gem. Fantastic architecture and features,all beautifully decorated and maintained.
- It was lovely, friendly staff and near to where we were meeting friends.
- Charming, the staff is very helpful and friendly.
- The staff are always friendly and go above and beyond. Alisha is truly amazing, so is Bev, Bev and Paul xxx
- Absolutely wonderful, would never stay anywhere else when I come to Harwich
Camping Pods, Dovercourt Holiday Park
Located in Harwich in the Essex region, Camping Pods, Dovercourt Holiday Park provides accommodations with free private parking, as well as access to an indoor swimming pool.The restaurant at the camping serves American and British cuisine.Camping Pods, Dovercourt Holiday Park offers a terrace.A children’s playground can be found at the accommodations, along with a shared lounge.Ipswich is 24 mi from Camping Pods, Dovercourt Holiday Park, while Colchester is 17 mi away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 34 mi from the camping.
- Staff were amazing and extremely helpful. Cleaners do a great job!Pod was lovely and clean.Will definitely be coming back to stay again.Entertainment was very good considering the current climate and numbers on site when we were there.
- The camping pod was lovely and clean and comfortable. Staff helpful. Overall, a lovely stay. Thank you.
- Dovercourt is a lovely location. Superb beaches and the park itself was clean with great entertainment for our little ones.Staff lovely and really helpful. Entertainment staff outstanding.
- Location perfect walk to beach and Dovercourt, pods lovely right next to a big field for children to play. Plenty parks on site and things to do. Swimming free. Lovely park will return
- Great time to visit offseason, enjoyed the walks around the area. Very covidsafe and was a great escape. Pods are slightly separate from the rest of the site, very peaceful.
Providing garden views, Hi-di-Ho-me in Harwich provides accommodations, a bar and a garden.Each unit is equipped with a terrace, a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave, a fireplace, a seating area, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. A fridge, an oven and stovetop are also provided, as well as a kettle.The holiday park features a children’s playground.Ipswich is 23 mi from Hi-di-Ho-me, while Colchester is 17 mi away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 34 mi from the accommodations.
- It was so close to the beach and because we were at the end it felt private! Plenty of cooking equipment etc in the caravan. Big enough for us plus the doggie
- Quiet place, near the beach and friendly environment.
- Nice caravan extra touches eg. tea/coffee/toiletries all appreciated. Good location on site minutes from beach.
- It was clean and tidy place is amazing had a lovely week and weather was great
- Lokalizacja, komunikacja z wacicielem, specjalny prezent,
Bakehouse is located in Harwich and offers a restaurant and a terrace. The accommodations is 19 mi from Clacton-on-Sea.The holiday home features 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a hot tub.At the holiday home guests are welcome to take advantage of a hot tub. If you would like to discover the area, hiking, fishing and canoeing are possible in the surroundings.Ipswich is 25 mi from Bakehouse, while Colchester is 19 mi away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 36 mi from the accommodations.
- The accommodation was great, lovely decor, everything we needed, fantastic hot tub on the terrace which was a great spot for sunbathing. Bottle of Prosecco left for us in the fridge was a lovely touch. Pubs and restaurants all within a short walk and enjoyed a full English at the cafe on the pier just a 5 minute walk. It was just want we wanted for a weekend away and will definitely book again.
- Amazing property with a hot tub.Very clean and beach just few minutes away .Dog friendly too.
- Amazing place, with a great hot tub on private roof top.Great kitchen with all you all you need, comfy bed and cosy sofa! Great for a weekend stay
- The house was comfortable, clean and cosy. The hot tub was amazing!
- I love this property my first stay away since lockdown. An excellent option for me on my own. Love old Harwich and Paul was so helpful
On the Quay
On the Quay is located in Harwich. The accommodations is 19 mi from Clacton-on-Sea, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.The apartment has 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a fridge, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower.Ipswich is 25 mi from the apartment, while Colchester is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 36 mi from On the Quay.
- Lovely quiet location and comfortable apartment, the owners ensured we had information on all electronics and included a local guide, the area itself is quiet but has great beaches within walking distance and a short drive to bigger areas like Felixstowe and Clacton. Overall great little break which was just what we needed.
- The apartment was housed in a very historical building which added to the overall experience, the caretaker was very friendly and helpful, with a few minor issues initially, came into the apartment at my request and showed us how things worked, although extensive instructions were sent by the owners, which was great. parking was a bonus and the centrality of the apartment was perfect
- FANTASTIC…..beautiful apartment right on the sea front 50metres to the pier, island ferry, RNLI, LV18, Mayflower exhibition and 5 minutes to any of a dozen pubs and restaurants, yet peaceful and quiet. SUPERB …..recommended 11/10
- Nice place to stay , great apartment and conveniently situated with everything we needed close by .
- Great location Everything you could possibly need when youre away from your own home . Apartment was warm all the time .Nice gesture for the biscuits and crisps on arrival , they went down a treat
Looking for: Best Hotels in Harwich