Hatton Vale Motel
Hatton Vale Motel features an in-ground saltwater pool, a sheltered barbecue area and spacious parking space for large vehicles. Set on 3 acres of land, it is 3.7 mi from Plainlands Shopping Center. Free WiFi is available.Fully air-conditioned, each room is equipped with a fridge, a flat-screen TV and a microwave. The private bathroom offers shower and a hairdryer. There is a communal outdoor area for guests who need a smoke.Motel Hatton Vale is 11 mi from Gatton University and 14 mi from Gatton Showgrounds. The Willowbank Raceway is 22 mi away.
- The staff were great and super friendly. The facilities were also good and really well looked after. My room was clean and well kept. I wish my flight hadnt been delayed so we couldve made better use of the pool.
- For the price the accommodation was good and the decor very good. It was small but adequate and the staff were friendly. We did not expect it to be as nice as it was and would stay there again.
- Great size rooms with everything you need and were very helpful for late check in
- It was very convenient to the highway. IGA and Tavern just down the road. Meal at the tavern good value
- It was quite OK for a one night stop. The room was compact, however it had everything we needed. Even though located near a busy road the room was quiet and we were able to walk to the local tavern for a very pleasant meal.We appreciated being able to open the window overnight in preference to using the airconditioner.
Porter’s Plainland Hotel
Located in Plainland, Porter’s Plainland Hotel provides a bar. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, room service and an ATM, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel features family rooms.At the hotel, each room is fitted with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms will provide guests with a wardrobe and a kettle.Porter’s Plainland Hotel offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.Ipswich is 25 mi from the accommodations, while Gatton is 8.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Toowoomba City Airdrome Airport, 31 mi from Porter’s Plainland Hotel.
- Large rooms with a lot of space to be able to move around freely. The food quality was excellent and extremely fast service
- Everything was laid out great. The only way to perfect your service is to just keep going the way you are. Thanks
- The room was spacious, light, airy, quiet and the staff welcoming, helpful, professional. We loved the restaurant, menu choices, and staff ensuring we had all we needed.
- Well appointed rooms, comfortable bed and friendly staff.
- The property is new and has been built to suite todays clients Beautiful rooms and amenities are very spacious Very friendly staff fantastic food and plenty of activities for all the family with a Sunday market as a bonus
Woodlands of Marburg
Woodlands of Marburg has a restaurant, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a bar and garden in Marburg. This 4-star resort offers luggage storage space. Guests can have a drink at the snack bar.The rooms at the resort are fitted with a seating area. At Woodlands of Marburg rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy an American breakfast.You can play billiards and tennis at Woodlands of Marburg.Ipswich is 13 mi from the resort. The nearest airport is Brisbane Airport, 34 mi from Woodlands of Marburg.
- The restaurant and food was an absolute standout!! Totaly took us by surprise. Staff were great and the Jeff the Chef awesome!! Will be back!!
- Beautiful location, easy to find, beautiful rooms. Easy contactless check in and check out.
- We loved the very comfortable beautifully designed room, the fantastic grounds the Sugarmill restaurant in the mansion. Tommy Smith cafe served delicious meals with a great view from the deck. We braved a swim in the huge pool cold but refreshing. Overall Woodlands was a surprise find for us provided a special relaxing 3 night stay.
- Everything was excellent The manicured grounds The meals were superb
- We thought the property was a credit to the owners . The grounds are magnificent and well tended and the ongoing restoration of the buildings is in keeping with heritage values .We encourage people to support this fantastic part of our Australian heritage .
Spicers Hidden Vale
Located on 12,000 acres of scenic Australian bushland, Spicers Hidden Vale is just a 1-hour drive from Brisbane.Homage Restaurant, recently relocated to a rustic barn by the market garden, offers farm to table meals, crafted by award winning chefs. An extensive wine list is available and offers Australian and International wines.Guests can enjoy an array of on-site activities including swimming, mountain bike riding and bush walking.The Hidden Vale’s elegant cottages feature verandas with panoramic views of the mountains and valleys. All rooms feature air-conditioning and heating.
- Dinner was excellent, we had the 3 course menu. The setting was majestic. We are definitely going back.
- The location was stunning. Peaceful, beautiful grounds and gorgeous heritage buildings. The luxury cottage we had was beautifully styled and immaculately clean. The staff were also incredible!!!
- The location ana surround was to die for! I could t of ask for a more beautiful place. 360 degrees of pure bliss! Plenty to see and do. Staff were super lovely and helpful, the accom was gorgeous and the view was indescribable! Cait wait to come back!
- Our Valley View Room was extremely comfortable with glorious views across the valley from our private balcony. The food was amazing delicious and the Staff were very attentive friendly. Loved wandering around the gardens including the very enviable veggie garden..
- The location is fantastic and the property makes for a very restful stay. Rooms are clean, staff are friendly and food is innovative
Royal Gatton Hotel
Royal Gatton Hotel is located in Gatton, 20 mi from Toowoomba and 30 mi from Ipswich. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Royal Gatton Hotel features free WiFi throughout the property.Brisbane Airport is 53 mi from the property.
- Good central location. Clean and tidy in a remarkable heritage building.
- We just needed a place to lay our heads for the night as we were in town for work, the hotel manager was wonderful, she upgraded our room and the facilities were clean and more then what we expected, thank you for your hospitality, you will be the first place we think of when we come back through, if youre looking for somewhere on a budget and convenient and very clean, with air conditioning, this is a great place to stay.
- Was a lovely clean room, offerred towels and toiletries, tea and coffee facilities.
- The friendliness of the staff, who secured my motorcycle over night.
- Leigh duty manager was awesome. Has great people skills. Was very happy and bubbly, made our experience more pleasant.
Gatton Motel is located in Gatton. With barbecue facilities, the 3-star motel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.The units in the motel are fitted with a kettle. Guest rooms in Gatton Motel are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a hairdryer.Toowoomba is 22 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Toowoomba City Airdrome Airport, 22 mi from Gatton Motel.
- We self catered for breakfast . The locality was good. Parking was convenient
- Nice clean room, great value for money and very quiet. Staff very friendly. Close to supermarket and take away food shops. Would recommend this motel to others.
- This place was a surprise. The rooms were better than expected. Dont judge a motel from its street appeal.
- There were lots of little extras plenty of towels and toiletries. Room was spacious and clean.
- Nice big comfortable bed and room cleaned daily . Despite it being winter the room stayed warm even after we turned the heater off at sleep time
Room Motels Gatton
Room Motels Gatton provides rooms in Gatton. With a garden, the 4-star motel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.All units at the motel are equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is available daily at Room Motels Gatton.Toowoomba is 22 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Toowoomba City Airdrome Airport, 22 mi from Room Motels Gatton.
- Room was very clean, modern and spacious. Lots of little convenience provided in regards to toiletries etc. Well thought out layout in the room. We will definitely recommend to others who need accommodation in the area and I will look for this Rooms Motel chain in other towns.Despite me running late for check in, the staff was understanding.
- Very comfortable. Friendly receptionist. Nice meal.
- We were in a Disability room both of 90 and we found the room very suitable. The beds, too, were very comfortable.The armchairs were lovely to sit in and watch TYV. There were plenty of threepoint plugs for things. We found the cutlery the best we have ever had in a motel, and the crockery was very nice, too.
- Very accommodating for my late check in and arrival, excellent service
- All went well and you fill like a home, though we are far away from home
Fernvale Hotel Motel
Located in Fernvale, Fernvale Hotel Motel has a restaurant, bar, shared lounge, and free WiFi. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.All rooms at the motel are fitted with a seating area. At Fernvale Hotel Motel the rooms are fitted with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.You can play billiards at the accommodations.Ipswich is 16 mi from Fernvale Hotel Motel, while North Lakes is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Brisbane Airport, 29 mi from the motel.
- Location was handy as we were closing on a house in the area
- Locality, well cooked counter meals and pie shop nearby
- Great staff, reasonable price and outside of the metro area.
- Thanks for letting us check in early. Much appreciated. Nice pub meal.
- Super clean comfy bed.Great option for an overnight stay on the BRVT. Great means too.
Willowbank Drive Bed & Breakfast
Located in Willowbank, Willowbank Drive Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in a garden setting. It offers a large patio, a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available.All guest bedrooms have a hairdryer. One guest room has a kettle and refrigerator. Some rooms have a lounge area. The property is positioned high with 320 degree views, which all rooms enjoy.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property. This bed and breakfast offers a shared kitchen, dining room and lounge room. Meals can also be enjoyed privately in various areas around the grounds.Brisbane is 25 mi from Willowbank Drive Bed & Breakfast. The nearest airport is Brisbane Airport, 33 mi from the property.
- Carolyn was friendly and could not do enough to make sure our stay was very memorable and 10star
- The staff were exceptional, communication was easy and excellent and the room was comfy. We booked for an event and will be again next year if we attend. Highly recommend.
- Carolynn was just the most loveliest host. Nothing was too much trouble.Very clean and modern.We had a lovely stay.
- Lovely host, yummy breakfast, relaxing setting and a beautiful house
- Warm welcome, stunning home with ultra clean rooms and comfortable beds. The views are awesome and the gardens were lovely to walk in. Breakfast was fresh and presented beautifully. Totally best BB
Oaks Ipswich Aspire Suites
Oaks Ipswich Aspire Suites are within walking distance of the shops and entertainments of the Ipswich central business district. It is nearby the Rail Museum, Willowbank Raceway and the Ipswich Racecourse. Guests enjoy 30 minutes of free internet access per day, per room.Oaks Ipswich Aspire Suites offers luxury studio, 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments with river and parkland views.Energize at the fitness center. Rejuvenate at the sauna. Follow either with a refreshing dip in the pool.
- Service from staff was fantastic when I raised an issue with them.
- We had a studio which included some kitchen facilities which enabled us to prepare a simple dinner on the first night our our stay. The kitchen was reasonably well equipped. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean and the shower was awesome.The location meant we were able to walk to where we needed to go in the town centre.
- Great, helpful staff. Facilities were good, clean and comfortable.
- Stayed at oaks several times highly recommended for the one bedroom
- Beautiful Views , Convenient location and great facilities.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Hatton Vale