Radisson Blu Metropol Helsingborg
One of our top picks in Helsingborg. Centrally located in Helsingborg, this hotel is only 1,000 feet from the central train station and ferry terminal. Free WiFi and access to the fitness center are included. Helsingborg Castle is a 10-minute walk away. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Each modern room comes with a flat-screen TV, safety deposit box and mini-bar. A hairdryer and free toiletries are found in the private bathroom. Guests can personally choose pillows from Radisson Blu Metropol Helsingborg’s pillow menu.The hotel’s restaurant, Nelly’s Food Etc, offers a range of international and locally inspired dishes. The bar Cocktails and Champagne by Hans Bihl serves trendy and classic cocktails and drinks. The award-winning buffet breakfast also includes hot dishes made upon order.Olympia Stadium and Norra Hamnen Marina are within 0.9 mi of the hotel. The nearest airport is Sturup Airport, 43 mi from the property.
- Great location, with an excellent bar and restaurant.
- breakfast was very good and the location was also useful for me as it was both near the train station and also near where my meeting was. As this is a relatively central location I would imagine it would meet most business travellers needs
- All good, the safe didnt work, but we were offered an alternative. Excellent staff undone a little by the safe and a fridge that refused to chill anything. Breakfast is first class and beds comfort!
- The beds were so comfortable, and combined with late checkout made for heavenly stay. My girls loved the bunk beds in the family room. The breakfast was one of the nicest Ive ever had at a hotel fabulous!
- location is right at the center of Helsingborg. Clean and comfy bedroom.
This hotel lies on one of Helsingborg’s main shopping streets, Bruksgatan. It offers luxury beds and free WiFi internet access. Helsingborg Central Station is 3 minutes’ walk away.All rooms feature seating areas, work desks and cable TV. Some rooms have air conditioning.Hotell Stadsparken offers guests free access to a gym, located 650 feet away.Within 10 minutes’ walk are attractions such as Kärnan, a medieval fortress tower, and the city hall. A terminal for Helsingør ferries lies 800 feet away.
- Spacious bathroom with opening windows. Accommodating staff. Nice breakfast and breakfast room.
- We had a appartment which was realy big two bedrooms, livingroom, kitchen and bathroom with a huge balcony. The rooms where clean and tidy and they get cleaned every three days. The Hotel is well situated at the end of the helsingborg pedestrian zone. For your car you can book a place in a parking garage which is nearby the hotel and accessible via keycode. Parking costs 200 SEK extra per day.
- Fab breakfast very comfy beds, modern clean bathroom, location
- We enjoyed the best breakfasts of our trip at this lovely hotel.
- The staff was delightfully friendly and helpful. Beds were comfortable. Every morning we looked forward to Suzannes large selection of super healthy and delicious freshly prepared breakfasts.
Elite Hotel Marina Plaza
This central Helsingborg hotel is on the harbor, beside bus, train and ferry terminals. Guests can enjoy sea and city views in addition to a popular breakfast buffet.Elite Hotel Marina Plaza’s stylish guest rooms feature flat-screen TVs, a generous workspace, a sofa and free wired internet access. Many also include designer furniture and views of either the inner courtyard or the Öresund strait.Guests at the Hotel Marina Plaza are welcome to exercise in the gym and relax in the sauna. On Sundays, guests can enjoy breakfast until 12 pm and check-out until 6 pm, except during peak periods.Marina Bar & Bistro has a dining menu and the Bishop’s Arms Pub features a large selection of beers and whiskey.
- The location was great as we were driving back to Copenhagen the next morning. The breakfast was great.
- Breakfast was spectacular. So was the sauna, which also provided a great view of the harbor.
- The location is great. Close to bars, restaurants etc. Great view and nice clean rooms. Great staff who are very helpful and sweet.
- The beautiful view from the room and the amazing breakfast!
- Comfortable room with view of the harbor. Arriving late on a Sunday it was nice to find the hotel pub Bishop Arms open for a beer and burger.
The Vault Hotel
Housed in a grand, late 19th-century building, this Helsingborg hotel is next to Kärnan Tower and Stortorget Square. Free WiFi is available.The rooms at The Vault Hotel feature high ceilings, large windows and a flat-screen TV with cable channels.The lobby, the heart of the hotel, is always bustling. Guests can enjoy a glass of champagne and relax.This hotel is centrally located within 1,000 feet of Helsingborg’s harbor. It is also less than a 5-minute walk from Helsingborg Central Station and 2,650 feet to Helsingborg City Hall.
- Really good food at their restaurant for diner and breakfast was great as well! Staff is very friendly and helpful! Great location right in city center
- Amazing stay. All around. Room 312 was absolutely stunning.
- Everything! The room was great, the associates were friendly and super helpful, the breakfast was exceptional. I would recommend this hotel, and stay here again
- Pretty cool building and decor. Excellent breakfast.
- The location was central and easily found. Its right next to a cool area of terraces and gardens as well as being in the middle of town. The room was comfortable and quiet and well away from anything noisy
City Hotell Helsingborg
One of our best sellers in Helsingborg! This hotel is 10 minutes’ walk from Helsingborg Central Station and a 5-minute drive from Helsingborg Ferry Terminal. Both on-site parking and Wi-Fi are free.Cable TV, a work desk and wardrobe are standard in each City Hotell Helsingborg guest room. Each room has a fridge. The private bathrooms feature a bathtub, shower and hairdryer.Daily newspapers are available for the guest’s reading leisure.The 13th-century Kärnan medieval tower, Helsingborg’s pretty waterfront and Main Square are all about 0.6 mi away from the hotel.
No reviews yet.
Elite Hotel Mollberg
Set in a charming 19th-century building in the middle of Helsingborg, Elite Hotel Mollberg offers rooms with unique classical décor and tasteful furnishings. Guests can enjoy free sauna access and WiFi during the stay.The spacious rooms at Elite Mollberg Hotel have comfortable beds with extra large pillows. A mini-bar, work desk and flat-screen TV with cable channels are also provided.Guests can enjoy fine dining in the Restaurant At Mollberg. The Bishop’s Arms offers a variety of beer, whiskey and snacks in an English-style atmosphere. A breakfast buffet is served every day.On Sundays, guests can enjoy breakfast until 12:00 and check-out until 18:00, except during peak periods.The hotel is located a 10-minute drive from Sofiero Palace & Gardens. Helsingborg Castle is only a 1-minute walk from the hotel. Helsingborg Central Station is located 1,300 feet from the hotel.
- The hotel is located nice and centrally with a shopping street right outside the door. The hotel was nice and clean and had a great breakfast.
- Great location. Beautiful hotel. Great free breakfast, nice staff.
- Atmosphere is great as well as the location, great AC in the rooms, very good breakfast, friendly staff.
- I loved it. Right in the city. Perfect spot for touring and shopping and by the beach
- Right in the city center. Quick walk to everything. The breakfast was fivestars and included.
Good Morning + Helsingborg
This hotel is located 1.2 mi from Helsingborg Ferry Terminal and Helsingborg Central Station. Guests can enjoy free access to a gym and sauna. Free WiFi and parking are also available.All classically decorated guest rooms at Good Morning + Helsingborg feature wooden floors, flat-screen TV and a work desk.Local dishes, with a focus on steak, are served at Good Morning’s restaurant. Guests can relax with a drink the lobby bar.The E4 Highway is 1 minutes’ drive away. Vallar Beach is 1.2 mi away. The large Väla Shopping Center is a 10-minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
Sundsgården hotell & konferens
One of our top picks in Helsingborg. Set in a school building 5.6 mi south of Helsingborg, this hotel offers brightly decorated rooms with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. Sundsgården Bus Stop is a 5-minute walk away.A seating area, work desk and wardrobe feature in all rooms at Sundsgården hotell & konferens. Each room has a private bathroom with shower.A breakfast buffet is served each morning in the dining room. A light dinner can be booked in advance. Guests can rent a bicycle on site. The hotel also has a tennis court and beach volleyball court.The Sofiero Castle and Park is a 20-minute drive away, while restaurants are within a 20-minute walk of the property. Ängleholm-Helsingborg Airport is 25 mi from Sundsgården.
- I havent meet anybody! Not a person from the hotel and not a guest. During Covid times is a bonus. The place is amazing very very nice.
- Breakfast and dinner included, lots of space to walk pets. Location near ocean.
- Both dinner and breakfast are good. The surrounding areas are good and calm.
- The food was very nice, especially the supper. The staff was very welcoming.
- Location, beautiful surroundings and close to the sea. The property in itself is also very nice. Good breakfast and dinner included in the price
Clarion Grand Hotel
This hotel is housed in a renovated 1920s building, just 1,000 feet from Helsingborg Central Station and Ferry Terminal. It offers a popular organic breakfast buffet and free WiFi, gym and sauna access.Clarion Grand Hotel mixes a charming, old exterior with modern interior design. All rooms include a TV and a bathroom with shower.Guests can work out in the gym, relax in the sauna or book a treatment at the adjoining, Electa Medi-Spa clinique.Kitchen & Table is a restaurant concept by renowned Swedish chef Marcus Samuelsson. It combines the best of local, Scandinavian ingredients with Manhattan’s unique mix of international flavors.Newspapers, magazines and snacks are available in the hotel shop.The airport shuttle bus is just around the corner from Clarion Hotel Grand. The nearest beach is a 10-minute drive away.
- The staff was kind enough to bring ice to our room since the small ref in our room was not working. I like that we had Rituals Happy Buddha for toiletries. The breakfast choices were great and I love that you have waffles!
- always liked this location / hotel, used many times when I come to HBG for work, love the breakfast and kitchen and table , even though this time the menus changed and out of the 3 dinners 1 was the best , risotto not the best and the pasta linguine was not all that good
- Nice and friendly staff.Near to the harbour.Close to beaches.
- Breakfast was the best thing of all! Staff all delightful and friendly.
- Super Location , friendly staff Andria , vintage hotel
V Hotel Helsingborg; BW Premier Collection
This boutique hotel is 5-minutes’ walk from Helsingborg Central Station, the harbor and the medieval tower, Kärnan. Housed in a refurbished 19th-century building, it offers free WiFi access and boutique-style rooms.V Hotel Helsingborg BW Premier Collection´s individually designed rooms are air-conditioned and offer a mix of antique and modern décor. All rooms are fitted with a smart flat-screen TV. Some include a balcony.The hotel’s on-site dinner restaurant and bar, Bistro V, offers a menu of internationally-inspired dishes. The wine list features selections from around the world.Helsingborg City Theater is less than a 5-minute walk from V Hotel Helsingborg BW Premier Collection. Olympia Football Stadium is about a 12-minute walk from the hotel, while Sofiero Castle & Garden is only 12-minutes away by car.
- Interior are very cozy so you feel welcome and almost as home. The service and staff are excellent almost list your are visiting your good friends.
- Excellent location. A nice feeling of coming home after a days work.
- Staff people is very goodcoosy decoration and rooms are cleanRestaurand is really good in quality
- Service was excellent and the food was really tasty. Bar area is cute and lends itself to drink a cocktail/wine. My room was small but sufficient. Having a balcony door was a nice treat. All my questions were answered and challenges resolved very promptly.
- Excellent Breakfeast. The people at the front desk are very helpfull and professional.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Helsingborg