|1||Rawene Rest & Recuperate||9.7||BOOKING.COM|
|2||Tauhara Luxury Apartment||9.4||BOOKING.COM|
|3||The Garden cottage||9.2||BOOKING.COM|
|4||Sweet Dreams Studio||9.1||BOOKING.COM|
Rawene Rest & Recuperate
Located in Rawene in the Northland region, Rawene Rest & Recuperate has a balcony and garden views. This self-catered apartment features a garden and free private parking.The apartment has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with river views.Guests at the apartment can enjoy a continental breakfast.Rawene Rest & Recuperate provides a sun terrace.The nearest airport is Bay of Islands Airport, 42 miles from the accommodation.
- Loved my stay. A beautifully furnished private place with stunning views from the deck across the harbour. Fabulous shower, which is always so appreciated, and it is always a great bonus having a kitchen with good facilities. The location is perfect for exploring the Hokianga. Very peaceful and a wonderful stay. The host is lovely and their keen eye for beauty is very evident in the accommodation. I would stay again in a heartbeat.
- The accommodation was spacious and light with an amazing view over the Hokianga. The choice of cereals, teas and jams were lovely and we enjoyed our breakfasts watching the sunrise from the balcony and the ferry going back and forth to Kohukohu. We will stay again and book a few more days, two was just too short. Ewan was a lovely host. Birdwatchers delight, we saw Royal spoonbills, herons, terns, tui, wagtails, shags and so many more.
- The view was stunning. Sunrise was beautiful. Excellent shower. Very friendly host.
- The property was ideal for a relaxing break, very comfortable and well thought out. Ewen was especially helpful to ensure that we had an enjoyable stay.
- The unit was lovely, and had everything you would need. It was warm, cosy, and very quiet. I would recommend the Boat shed cafe for breakfast/lunch and the Wairere Boulders for a some great walks with some cool volcanic formations.
Tauhara Luxury Apartment
Located in Okaihau in the Northland region, Tauhara Luxury Apartment has a terrace and garden views. This apartment has free private parking, room service and free WiFi.The apartment comes with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with lake views.Guests at the apartment can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at Tauhara Luxury Apartment are welcome to enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Paihia is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Kerikeri is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bay of Islands, 11 miles from Tauhara Luxury Apartment, and the property offers a free airport shuttle service.
- The facilities were extremely well kept, everything you need in the kitchen, amazing breakfast, bed was SO comfy.
- Was awesome if I come up north again im going thier
- Very quite and so relaxing, it is beautifully maintained, the shower area is so huge. Loved that when we had returned back to apartment the towels where replaced, Jeannette and her husband are very very welcoming and helpful. The location was very easy to find for anyone wishing to look for a getaway or holiday.
- Very warm and friendly welcome by the owner Jeannette.Had a very comfortable stay the apartment and everything was perfect. Would definitely stay here again.
- Very comfortable getaway and the hosts were very hospitable. Will def come again
The Garden cottage
The Garden cottage is located in Kaikohe and offers a garden and barbecue facilities. Featuring free private parking, the apartment is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking and fishing.The apartment is composed of a dining area, a fully equipped kitchenette, and 1 bathroom.Paihia is 23 miles from the apartment, while Kerikeri is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bay of Islands Airport, 18 miles from The Garden cottage.
- Penny was lovely, very hospitable and made us feel very welcome. We loved the peacefullness of the property. Will definitely stay again if we return to Kaikohe.
- What a lovely little cottage. Plenty of room with a nice comfortable bed and sitting area. Just on the outskirts of Kaikohe with ready access to area historic places. Hostess Penny was very friendly and obliging and made our stay very pleasant. If you want a place to stay in Kaikohe look no further. An absolute gem. The eggs in the fridge were a bonus. Fresh from the hens in the yard.
- It was a nice stay in a rural area, perfect stopover on my roadtrip through the north of New Zealand. Penny was a really nice host, I even got fresh and tasty tomatoes in the evening from her! The apartment has everything you need for a relaxing stay there. The bathroom is quite modern!
- We found the location was perfect after our church event. Quiet and you appreciate the country life! Loved our hostess she always made us feel welcomed and checked on us during our stay. Thank you your beautiful hospitality! God Bless
- The apartment was is great condition, clean, comfortable, with a lovely garden and nice patio. The landlady was friendly and helpful. We had a nice stay and a great nights sleep.
Sweet Dreams Studio
Located in Okaihau, this apartment features a patio. The property features rural views and is 16 mi from Paihia.There is a dining area and a kitchenette complete with an oven and a microwave. A flat-screen TV is featured. Other facilities at Sweet Dreams Studio include a barbecue.Russell is 17 mi from Sweet Dreams Studio, while Kerikeri is 8.7 mi away.
- Nice, goodsized studio, kitchen had everything. Room has sunproof curtains. The best part was the hosts we stayed just 2 nights, but spent about 3 hours talking with Sue and Nick, about our travels, experiences, and opinions.
- Superb location, quite, easy to locate. Lovely couple.
- Everything about this property was excellent. The hosts were so friendly and helpful. Absolutely fantastic.
- quiet, clean, good facilities, lovely setting, home away from home.
- This is an amazing place to stay, very comfortable, very clean, very quiet, it has everything you need. Nick and Sue are great people, excellent hosts who make you feel welcome and have a wealth of knowledge about where to go and what to do Joe is a legend, literally super friendly and gentle. Cannot recommend enough.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Horeke