The Old Confectionery
The Old Confectionery provides accommodations with a kitchen, located in Oamaru.All units feature air conditioning and a satellite flat-screen TV. There’s also a dishwasher, microwave and an electric tea pot.Guests at the apartment are welcome to enjoy tennis on site, or hiking in the surrounding areas.
- The attention to detail, the cozy lighting and the decorative items. Everything is well thought out.
- Fantastic to see a Heritage building so tastefully renovated into a great place to stay. Very classy and comfortable with all the modern amenities.
- We visit Oamaru often, but usually for short periods of time, as its hard to find satisfactory accomodationThis property is not only a reason to visit Oamaru but a reason to stay a little longer to enjoy this gorgeous accom and the quintessential offerings in close proximity..
- Good amount of room and beautifully decoratedFlowers and cheese and crackers
- A very highspec apartment which works well for a family or two couples. Great furnishings, comfortable beds, a well equipped kitchen, quiet and warm. Clear and friendly communication with the host.
One of our best sellers in Oamaru! Featuring a shared lounge, a garden, and barbecue facilities, Quarterdeck provides accommodations in Oamaru with free WiFi and sea views. The property features city views.The air-conditioned apartment consists of 3 separate bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with a hairdryer and free toiletries, and a seating area. Providing a balcony with garden views, this apartment also offers a flat-screen TV, a well-equipped kitchen with a microwave, a fridge and an oven, as well as a bathroom.The apartment has a terrace.
- Beautifully decorated and cozy. Heaters in every room. Lovely morning light.
- The property is delightful. There are three spacious bedrooms, all tastefully decorated and with a great attention to detail.Some nice touches were the provision of spices which makes the place great for overseas visitors who may not have them and good cooking equipment. A TV in most rooms with netflix provided was appreciated though we were too busy to use them much. On a sunny day the deck with sea glimpses and barbeque is delightful. The property is very well located for access to all the town centre amenities and the Victorian quarter. Although sunny and naturally warm if the weather is good, the property benefits from a powerful centrally located heat pump and each room has a heater to personalise sleeping temperature.It was easy to take the advice of the word on the shelves in my room and Relax
- The place is absolutely gorgeous, clean, modern and well appointed. It was only a block off the main street so it was easy to walk around the town area. The rooms were spacious and each one had its own charm. We selected the oen we used based on the most firm mattress .. certainly there was a bedroom to fit every taste! We never had time to enjoy the reading room, but the dining room table was great for setting up our computer and working with a beautiful view to look upon.
- Property was nice beautifully decorated old house with all the facility you will expect in your home. This is the self checkin out.
- We had an absolutely fantastic stay and it really did feel like a home away from home. Beds were comfortable and a lot of thought given to the theme. A great location. If we are in Oamaru again we will definitely rebook with you. Communication with hosts was fantastic.
Affordable On Arun
Located in Oamaru, Affordable On Arun is ideally located to explore Oamaru’s key attractions, cafes and restaurants. The spacious apartment features a sea view.The property offers studio style living, with a queen bed and a queen sofa bed. There is a separate kitchenette complete with a microwave, jug, toaster and fridge. Towels and bed linen are provided.
- Excellent location, spaceious and very clean apartment. Rob was very friendly and helpful.
- Great location close to town and the penguins. Very sunny, warm and comfortable.
- Host very helpful. Lovely view. Nice and spacious and very comfortable.
- Location excellent.Host very friendly.Communications good.
- Clean , comfy , great location, friendly host. The view was awesome.
Located in Oamaru in the Otago region, Bookbinders’s Retreat features a patio and mountain views. It has a garden, barbecue facilities, city views and free WiFi throughout the property.Featuring garden views, the apartment comes with a TV, a seating area, a desk and 1 bathroom. The kitchenette features a fridge, an oven and a stovetop and there’s shower with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The apartment has a terrace.
- It was a cool quirky place. Clean and comfortable bed
- Such a fun place to call home in Oamaru. It is a trip down nostalgia lane.
- Loved this place for its quirkiness and eccentricities. Lots of little extras. A step back in time. Wonderful host.
- Beautiful place to stay. Host welcoming to all my questions. Lovely view on the deck looking out to valley, cute garden loved exploring it, cool wee fire pit, friendly cat, quaint character studio. just absolutely perfect! Would love to come back! Thank you so much
- This is a unique property in a quiet pleasant location. It is full of retro NZ items which add a certain charm and some challenges! The double doors that open out onto a garden area are a bonus in good weather. A good wifi connection and the hot water pressure and supply was adequate. A 15 minute walk down to the historic area or into the town. We did not meet our host this time but there were no problems with communication in advance.
Located in Oamaru, Fantail Cottage has air-conditioned accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi. This self-catered apartment has a garden and free private parking.The apartment comes with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with garden views.
- Beautiful original artwork on doors and furniture, very comfortable bed, easy walking distance from Oamaru centre, gorgeous character cottage, plenty of light, carpark close to the door.
- The cottage was decorated by a very modest artist extraordinaire. We enjoyed our visit with the hosts very much! The cottage had everything you could need. Thanks for the fresh eggs!
- This cottage is so comfortable, enhanced with special artwork painted by the owner. What a treat to stay here!
- The lovely, charming, comfortable stay in the interesting tow. Our hostess is a very talented artist. Her own home is as interesting as a fine art museum. Her lovely English garden is a wonderful spot to explore. This lovely separate cottage is roomy, clean comfortable, and in a great location. We were offered fresh eggs from our hosts chicken. Nothing in the kitchen was missing. The washing machine was so helpful to send us on our way with clean clothes.
- Magic cottage. Large rooms with artistic flair. Vibrant colours and great artworks everywhere. Cottage is fully equipped from cooking facilities to washing machine and dryer. The cottage was recently finished to a very high standard. Private offstreet parking. Close enough for a leisurely stroll to the centre and the precinct.Trish was a fantastic host and is a multi talented artist. If you are lucky, you might get a tour through her studio.
Reservoir Heights Oamaru
Located in Oamaru in the Otago region, Reservoir Heights Oamaru features a balcony and garden views. The property has sea and mountain views.Featuring a DVD player, the apartment has a kitchenette with a microwave, a fridge and a toaster, a living room, a dining area, 1 bedroom, and 1 bathroom with a bath or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.The apartment offers a sun terrace. Guests at Reservoir Heights Oamaru can enjoy hiking nearby, or make the most of the garden.
No reviews yet.
Situated in Moeraki, Three Bays is surrounded by native bush and offers private, self-catering accommodation with a patio and free WiFi. The accommodation is 18.6 miles from Oamaru.This apartment is equipped with 1 bedroom with a comfortable king size bed, a living room and a kitchenette with a fridge, microwave, jug and toaster. The bathroom is fitted with a bath, hairdryer, separate shower and toilet.Guests can relax on the covered terrace with views of the harbour, beaches and village.The nearest airport is Dunedin Airport, 50.3 miles from the apartment.
- The room was beautifully presented, the view across the bay was fantastic, and our host as friendly and helpful as you could hope for.
- Laura is fabulous! She was ready and waiting for us at our scheduled arrival time. After traveling for a couple of weeks we desperately needed to was some clothes, which she allowed us to do. The room was very clean and had a nice view of the bay. She also gave us some great animal viewing sites and we were able to see some sea lions!
- The location was excellent overlooking the pretty bay and the room was spacious and comfortable
- Beautiful view of the 3 bays for which named. NIce walk around the town from just up the street. Also a stairway shortcut down the hill toward Fleurs Place. Food at Fleurs was great goes without saying. Reservations requiredbetter make them the day before to avoid disappointment.
- It was super warm with amazing views and the host Jane is fabulous!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Kakanui