|1||Kizhi Grace Guest House||9.6||BOOKING.COM|
|2||Guest House Kizhanin||9.2||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Guest House Za Onegu||8.9||BOOKING.COM|
|4||Gostevoy Dom Krestiki-Noliki||8.8||BOOKING.COM|
|5||Guest House White Chocolate||8.7||BOOKING.COM|
Kizhi Grace Guest House
Kizhi Grace Guest House is located on the Lake Onega, in the village of Yersenevo 0.6 mi from Kizhi Island, and features a garden, a tour desk and Russian steam bath. Free Wi-Fi access is provided in public areas.The bright rooms are decorated with wooden furnishings and feature a private bathroom.Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in the restaurant upon prior request. A microwave and a kettle are available.After a busy day, guests can relax in the shared lounge.The hotel can be reached by a Meteor Boat which goes from the Rechnoy Port in Petrozavodsk to Kizhi Island, and then – by a pick up boat that will be arranged by the property to the island where it is located.
- Amazing place. Very comfortable and cozy rooms, authentic homemade food, peaceful location, very close to Kizhi island. Well worth the price, and more.
- , , , , … . 5 ! , . . . !
- . . , , ! ! , , . , , , . , 3 . , !
- . 4 . . . . . . wifi . LTE, . . . 7. . , . , , , . . , .
- , , , , . , ! ! , . , , . ! ! , ! , , . ! !
Guest House Kizhanin
Facing the beachfront in Kizhi, Guest House Kizhanin features a shared lounge and a garden. All rooms feature a kitchenette and a shared bathroom. The accommodations offers a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and organizing tours for guests.The units come with a microwave, fridge, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. The rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.The guest house offers a barbecue. Guests at Guest House Kizhanin will be able to enjoy activities in and around Kizhi, like hiking, snorkeling and cycling.The nearest airport is Petrozavodsk Airport, 36 mi from the accommodations.
- Excelllent, just in front of main pier to Kizhi island. The window view is so picturesque that one can loose their breath, how beautiuful is it. 7 min away by boat from the Kizhi island. Excellent traditional russian house. If you want to get a feeling of real russian rural life Id definitely recommend it. Also it has banya traditional russian steam bath and the host can rent you his small boat and you can explore hidden wooden chaples outside of touristy Kizhi island by yourself. The host is extremely friendly, theyve met me on the pier and because I didnt bring any foor theyve shared some with me. smokelokal fish from the lake was deliiicious.
- Dimitry is an excellent guest and very helpful. The location is great and the bania was a superb addon.
- , . ,
- . . , . , . . . . , . . , , . , . . . , . . . , . , . , . . .
- , , , .
Guest House Za Onegu
Located in quiet, picturesque area of Tipinitsy on the shores of Onezhskoye Lake, Guest House Za Onegu features a beachfront, a fully equipped shared kitchen, a sauna, and a number of outdoor activities for guests to enjoy.The wood-paneled rooms here provide a desk, a wardrobe, and a shared bathroom.Other property facilities include a shared lounge, free Wi-Fi access, and free private parking. Guests can partake in several outdoor activities such as fishing, hiking, snorkeling, and skiing. The property can arrange excursions to Kizhi Island and the neighboring villages.Velikaya Guba is 25 mi away, and the city of Petrozavodsk is 180 mi from the property.
- I cant emphasize enough what a lovely experience this was! Konstantin as Im sure everyone can tell by the reviews is the kindest and most welcoming host! He sent someone to pick us up, answered every question we had through email, and was lovely in every way. He showed us the property including the animals who roam around outside like the cat we all fell in love with! and what was around us. He knew that we were excited to see the churches on Kizhi, and took us around the village to see the churches they had which were all beautiful. He also introduced us to his friend Valeriy also a host who had us over for tea. Konstantin took us on his boat to Kizhi, and we spent a lovely day on the island. An excellent, excellent experience, which we could not have loved any more. We are all Americans who speak a little Russian, and he was very accommodating and easy to understand. We will try to come back in the future it is worth travelling across the world for!
- Konstantin Ruskov is a very upcoming, helpful person. he picked us up at the railwaystation, brought us with his boat zu Kishiisland and took us with him fishing.
- , , 120 . , , . , , , . , , , , , , DVD. , . , , . , , . , ! , !
- 16 , , , , .
- wifi . . , , . .
Gostevoy Dom Krestiki-Noliki
Facing the beachfront in Konda-Berezhskaya, Gostevoy Dom Krestiki-Noliki features free bikes and a garden. There’s a terrace and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.Guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a microwave, a fridge, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hairdryer, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD-Player. Selected rooms have a kitchen with an oven and a stovetop. All guest rooms at Gostevoy Dom Krestiki-Noliki come with a seating area.The area is popular for skiing and cycling, and bike rental is available at the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Guest House White Chocolate
Guest House White Chocolate is located in Konda-Berezhskaya and offers free bikes, a garden and a private beach area. Featuring free private parking, the vacation home is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking, skiing and fishing.The vacation home is located on the ground floor and comes with 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a microwave and a fridge.A terrace is available for guests at the vacation home to use.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Kizhi