Gasthof Paradiesgartl is located in the village of Klein-Pöchlarn, right on the Danube River and the Donauradweg bicycle trail. Guests can relax on a summer terrace and benefit from free Wi-Fi access.The rooms feature wooden furniture, a seating area, cable TV, and a bathroom.The Paradiesgartl includes a bar and facilities for darts. In summer, barbecue events are organized, and local specialties are served then. Drinks machine are available in the lobby and can be used 24 hours.The next “Heurigen” is 5 mi away from the property and an italian restaurant is in 1,650 feet distance from the accommodations.Free private parking is available on site. The pilgrimage church of Maria Taferl is 2.5 mi away, and the Pöchlarn exit of the A1 motorway is 3.1 mi away. Melk Abbey is 7.5 mi from the property.The Paradiesgartl Gasthof also offers its own garage, where motorbikes and bicycles can be locked.
- Very friendly Staff.The room was very clean and warm.The breakfast was very good.
- Very nice accommodation and friendly host. I would recommend it for your stay in Austria.
- The area and the place was really cozy. Friendly people.
- Great for bikes, close to the river, owner lovely. We bought food at the supermarket and had a picnic beside the river both the village restaurant and takeaway were closed as the owners were on holiday.
- Room was clean and comfortable, bathroom was also clean. Bed had an extremely comfortable mattress slept very well.
Frühstückspension Kammerer is located in Kleinpöchlarn, just 1,950 feet from the banks of the Danube River. This property features a garden, a terrace and an outdoor dining area. Free private parking is available on site.Bedrooms include a wardrobe and a TV with cable channels. The private bathrooms have a shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning and is included in the price.Blue Danube Linz Airport is 59 mi from Frühstückspension Kammerer.
- A very friendly owner / manager. Excellent breakfast, the place clean and tidy.
- The location is very good, near the river. There is everything you need in the room. The housekeeper is very nice and helpful and she also has a very cute dog
- Very friendly and helpful landlady. Very tasty breakfast.
- Our hosts, Mrs. Kammerer and her husband, were so lovely and hospitable we thank them a thousand times over They really made our stay amazing with everything! The pension was perfect for us, we will be back Liebe Grsse, Jenni und Stephan
- Very nice landowner lady. Good location for one night or if you want spend some days near Danube. A lot of trails for bike rides or walking. Hope well go again!
Privatzimmer Familie Wagner
Located in the cetre of Pöchlarn town and only steps from the Danube River shores, Privatzimmer Familie Wagner offers accommodations with free WiFi and free parking available on site.All units at Privatzimmer Familie Wagner feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The apartment also consists of a well-fitted kitchen.Breakfast is available at an inn, 150 feet away from Familie Wagner Privatzimmer, on request.Various activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings including a public outdoor pool, fishing, beach volleyball, cycling, boat trips, children´s playground, hiking, rowing, water sports or tennis. The property also provided free hiking and cycling maps.The property is set directly at the Danube Bicycle Trail cycling trail and 4-minutes from the Pöchlarn Station. Numerous attractions including the Wachau, Melk Abbey, Artstetten Castle, Basilica Maria Taferl or Renaissance Castle Schallaburg can be reached within 6.2 mi.
- Two blocks from bike trail,gave us secure bike storage.. breakfast served next door and was great value restaurants and grocery store nearby
- Clean rooms, hidden kitchen in cabinet, free car parking, dryer works well, bed and other sleeping stuff clean, staff always available, good WiFi connectivity, flexible checking and checkout, property manager look grumpy but is very helpful whenever you have question or inquiry, cash payment is accepted while not necessarily credit card needed
- Comfortable, clean. Right on the cycling route. Associate hotel served great food and a friendly service.
- Owner roccommended restarant serving fresh dinner even around 910PM.The place is close to the nice Donau river path.
- The beds were very comfortable. 200m from location is a Cafe/Restaurant, which belongs to the owners son and is very convenient when traveling.
Located right in the center of Pöchlarn, 6.2 mi from Melk Abbey, Frühstückspension Barbara is only 150 feet away from the Danube Bicycle Trail. It offers a garden and free WiFi.All room in this family-run guest house have a private bathroom including a hairdryer and come equipped with a cable TV.Breakfast buffet is available every morning and you can also order a gluten-free breakfast.Public parking is available on site free of charge. There is a public outdoor pool in Pöchlarn.
- The landlord was very nice and the arrangement of the location…
- The host was very nice and helpful. The location in the center. The bathroom is big and comfortable.
- Stefan and his wife were so nice people. They provide us all the information we need. We enjoyed our talking during the breakfast.Breakfast was good and enough. The hotel is close just next steps to the nice view of the Dunob river.
- Very friendly welcome. Nice spacious room plus almost new bathroom. Very clean. Good breakfast too.
- Big room, nice location, breakfast was very good. Stefan was very helpful and welcoming.
Hotel-Restaurant Moser Pöchlarn
Hotel-Restaurant Moser is set in the center of Pöchlarn, half a mile from Pöchlarn Renaissance Castle. It offers free bicycles, free Wi-Fi in all rooms and free private parking.Restaurant Moser serves traditional cuisine from the Lower Austria’s Mostviertel region and delicacies made from organic products. Meals are served in the rustic dining rooms or in the hotel’s grounds. Packed lunches are also available upon request.Hotel Moser’s rooms are all equipped with cable TV, a hairdryer and have a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy the area’s bike paths and hiking trails. A storage room for bicycles is at guests’ disposal. In summer guests can use the Pöchlarn public swimming pool free of charge which can be reached within one mile. Wachau Cutural Landscape is a 30-minute drive away.
- Great place for a stay over. I traveled alone and felt really comfortable. Pet friendly, clean rooms, good breakfast and nice staff. Also a lovely little town with a great walk next to Danube.
- Congratulations, very nice peoples which owns the place,very clean and breakfast was amazing!Well done and keep it like that!Valentin
- Excellent value for price. Located close to Donau radweg. Ideal stay either for transit or for couple of days. Excellent breakfast.
- Comfortable and cozy room. The WiFi was not so great but good enough. I was pleasantly surprised by the breakfast consistent, tasty and good quality of food. All of it for a low price.
- Instead of a twin room we got two rooms. Clean. Moderate equipment. Small restaurant in the hotel. Parking place for motorbikes in the garden.
This motel is only a 3-minute drive from the Pöchlarn exit off highway A1. It features free private parking and rooms with free wired internet access.All rooms at the Nibelungenmotel Pöchlarn offer satellite TV, a bathroom with hairdryer, a refrigerator, and a work desk.Guests can use a washing machine and a dryer. A free internet terminal can be found in the lounge.The Donauradweg (Danube Bicycle Trail) is only 5 minutes from the Nibelungenmotel. A large, lockable bike storage room is available. Melk Abbey is less than 6 miles away.
- Well Located close to motorway, big parking, frienfly staff, excellent schnitzel
- Freundlicher, unkpmplizierter Empfang. Sehr ruhig. DasFrhstck war reichhaltig und gut. Wie immer.
- Die Lage war in der Nhe der Autobahnabfahrt, schnell zu erreichen.Das Zimmer war sauber , es war auf das Wesentliche beschrnkt aber alles vorhanden was man bentigt sogar im Aufenthaltsraum war eine Waschmaschine und Trockner vohanden, sowie Getrnke und Kaffeeautomat. Im Annhernden Gasthaus konnte man sehr gut Abendessen sowie Frhstcken
- Frhstck sehr gut. Und auch reichlich. Kaffee und Getrnke sind auch o.k. Personal ist Freundlich. Sehr schnes Gasthaus, sauber und man fhlt sich wohl in diesem Lokal. Fr einige Tage zum Relaxen ideal.Preis ist auch o.k. Sogar Flachbildschirm gibt es im Zimmer seit neuem. Top !
- Ich war mit dem Rad unterwegs. Fr eine Nacht ist das, doch ziemlich kleine Zimmer. vollkommen ausreichend. Versperrbare wetterfeste Unterstellmglichkeit fr das Fahrrad war vorhanden. Frhstck sehr gut und reichlich. berdurchschnittliches Angebot. Pesonal sehr freundlich und zuvorkommend.
Ferienhaus am Jakobsweg
Featuring garden views, Ferienhaus am Jakobsweg is set in Artstetten, around 1,300 feet from Erzherzog Franz Ferdinand Museum. This holiday home features a garden, barbecue facilities, free WiFi and free private parking.This holiday home is fitted with 1 bedroom, a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a flat-screen TV, a seating area and 1 bathroom.The holiday home offers a sun terrace. A children’s playground is available on site and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of Ferienhaus am Jakobsweg.The nearest airport is Blue Danube Airport Linz Airport, 47 mi from the accommodations.
- Very friendly and helpful hosts! It was a perfect stay for 2 people! The house is great good bathroom, great kitchen, good area to relax and the bed is comfortable!
- beraus freundliche und zuvorkommende Gastgeberin. Sogar hausgemachte Marmelade, Eier und Milch hatte die Gastgeberin extra fr uns besorgt.Alles ausgesprochen sauber!Highlight ist der sehr groe, eingezunte Garten mit Liegen, berdachtem Essbereich und Grillstelle!Besonders gefreut hat uns das eigens genhte Kissen fr unseren Sohn!! Immer wieder gerne!!
- Der Khlschrank war gefllt einzigartig fr ein Ferienhaus, wir konnten uns also Zeit lassen mit der Erkundung der Einkaufsmglichkeiten.Sofortige Hilfe bei technischen Problemen 1x in Anspruch genommen.
- Schnuckeliges, gemtliches Haus. Sehr nette frsorgliche Gastgeber.Das Huschen ist sehr schn und gemtlich eingerichtet.Hier fehlt es an nichts. Leider konnten wir nur zwei Nchte dort verbringen.Das Ferienhaus ist super gelegen fr Ausflge in die Wachau und in den Nibelungengau.
Schlossgasthof Niederleitner welcomes guests directly below Artstetten Castle in Lower Austria’s Waldviertel region. It offers impressive views of the Danube Valley and the castle, free private parking and free WiFi in public areas.Each of the modern rooms features a flat-screen satellite TV, a work desk, and a bathroom with hairdryer. Some rooms boast a balcony.The Schlossgasthof restaurant serves traditional Austrian cuisine and a range of fine wines from the nearby Wachau Valley. The terrace offers panoramic views over the Danube Valley and the foothills of the Alps. Guests can enjoy homemade cakes and pastries on the sun terrace.The Donauradweg (Danube Bike Trail) is 1.9 mi away from Schlossgasthof Niederleitner. Melk Abbey and the pilgrimage church of Maria Taferl are within 6.2 mi.
- We were really made to feel welcome in this cosy gasthof!
- The location near the Artstetten castle, the room clean and spacious, the tasty food and the staff very kind and helpful.For sure I recommend this hotel!
- We were absolutely satisfied. The room was spacy, nice furnished and very clean. We had delicious dinner in the restaurant and breakfast was very tasty too. Our stay was good also thanks to very kind staff.
- The restaurant is very good and the staff very polite.
- clean, warm hospitality,the fantastic breakfast.
Boasting garden views, Landhaus Brindles provides accommodations with barbecue facilities and a patio, around 1,000 feet from Erzherzog Franz Ferdinand Museum. This holiday home features free private parking, a shared kitchen and free WiFi.This holiday home features 4 bedrooms, a kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven, a flat-screen TV, a seating area and 1 bathroom fitted with a bath.The holiday home offers a sun terrace. After a day of hiking, skiing or cycling, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is Blue Danube Airport Linz Airport, 47 mi from Landhaus Brindles.
- Plenty space, great equipped kitchen and huge living room
- The house was spacious, clean and in a quiet area, bordering the forest. In addition, there were a lot of toys for kids, a kids bed an a high chair. We were with 5 people and a child of 2, but there was more than enough space for 8 people. Easy parking. Two balconies with a great view.
- Its an amazing house in a beautiful place. Private parking is available drive in. House very clean. Has all necessary things, very warm and cozy. Kitchen is fully equipped including dishwasher. Beautiful terrace to have a dinner with a spectacular country view. The place is wow.
- De ligging van en de ruimte in het huis. Plus het uitzicht.
- Casa amplia, cmoda y limpia con gran terraza y vistas maravillosas. Perfectamente equipada. Siendo marzo no hemos podido disfrutar mucho el exterior pero probablemente regresemos en verano. Es un alojamiento ideal
With direct access to the Danube Bicycle Trail, Gasthaus Dürregger is located in Ebersdorf on the north shore of the Danube, a 12-minute drive from Melk and Melk Abbey. The restaurant has a terrace and serves traditional Austrian cuisine.The rustic-style rooms feature a flat-screen satellite TV, a seating area, and a bathroom with a hairdryer. Some have a balcony.Free WiFi access is available in some areas at the Dürregger, and a children’s playground and free private parking are available on site.
- Great place,good value for money..only a few minutes from the idyllic Weiteneggsee.. we will definitely come back!
- Very good value for money!!! We have arrived quite late and the restaurant was about to close, but the chef has stayed longer just for us..
- Location was unique. Quiet place but easy access to A1. very scenic place to live. We stayed only for a night but would have wished we stayed there for at least 3 or 4 nights and enjoy nearby areas like Melk.
- The rooms are very nice and clean, the bed very comfortable
- Friendly staff, good breakfasts, very good restaurant, clean rooms, comfortable beds, riverside 100 m far …. we enjoyed all of that.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Kleinpöchlarn