Ramada Suites by Wyndham Albany
One of our best sellers in Auckland! Located in Auckland, Ramada Albany provides accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV. Private parking is available on site.The air-conditioned units at Ramada Suites Albany features a fully equipped kitchen with a stovetop and microwave. Some apartments include a full-size oven.Guests can enjoy all day breakfast or lunch at the on site café’ open daily. A variety of dinner restaurants are available within walking distance.Auckland Harbor Bridge is 7.5 mi from Ramada Albany, while Viaduct Harbor is 8.7 mi from the property. Golfing can be enjoyed nearby.
- Room was comfortable and clean. All provisions provided for. Great location as was just down the road from my conference and handy to the motorway.
- Room was nicely presented and had everything and more !!! Was not expecting washing machine and dryer in room!!! Room was warm when we arrived.
- I loved the free parking. Everything I needed was close by.
- We always stay at the Ramada in Albany and always find the rooms very clean tidy
- Lovely staff, lovely room, lovely location was just genuinely sooo nice especially for the price. Thankyou so much
Quest Albany Serviced Apartments
Quest Albany offers air-conditioned apartments in the heart of Albany Village on Auckland’s North Shore. Each apartment includes satellite TV.All accommodations at Quest Apartments Albany includes air conditioning, heating, ironing facilities and a flat-screen TV. Full cooking and laundry facilities are also included.The 24-hour on-site manager can arrange dry cleaning, babysitting and a pantry shopping service. Continental breakfast packs are available. Car parking is available at the property.Located just a 3-minute drive from North Harbor Stadium, Quest Albany is only 18 minutes’ drive from Auckland city center. Albany Domain and Westfield Albany Shopping Mall are within 0.9 mi from the apartments.
- Location was close to Massey, well within walking distance. Place was clean, and very well serviced daily, which was beyond my expectations. Friendly, helpful staff
- Well presented apartment, high standard of cleanliness and security.
- Lots of space, despite the fact that it was a studio apartment. Lovely bed, VERY clean overall and the front desk staff were both awesome! So helpful and friendly
- Staff are professional, friendly and helpful. The apartments are compact but well equipped and comfortable. It was nice to have a TV in the bedroom, I consider this standard, not all places provide one. Free wifi was easy to set up and reliable.
- This was a very clean and in my opinion top line accommodation. Very clean and very well serviced. Everything you needed was there
The Parnell Hotel & Conference Centre
One of our best sellers in Auckland! Located on 3.5 acres of grounds in Central Auckland, The Parnell Hotel & Conference Center features a restaurant and a bar. Free parking is available on site.The hotel offers free WiFi, room service and a 24-hour reception desk. Laundry facilities and luggage storage are available.The Parnell Hotel & Conference Center is 10 minutes’ walk from Auckland Domain, and 1.2 mi from the Newmarket shopping area. Auckland University and Spark Arena are each a 5-minute drive away.The hotel has 101 guest rooms and apartments with air-conditioning. Most rooms have great views of Auckland city and the harbor. The apartments feature a kitchenette, some room types allow greater self catering.The restaurant serves a great selection of international dishes, and the bar is the perfect place for a relaxing drink. There is also a small coffee shop on site.
- Location was great, plenty of scope for eating out for both dinner and breakfast. great local selection. Our unit was great, comfy bed, well appointed kitchen and generous bathroom. Everything in the unit was immaculately clean and modern.
- Absolutely awesome family suite and price was affordable staff were helpful and lovely during our stay will definitely stay here again no complaints at all
- Loved the spaciousness and great views of harbour, sky tower etc. Bed was the most comfortable of nine other places on ths trip. Appreciated provision of breakfast at just a little extra cost.
- I had a lovely view of the Sky Tower, the city and the Waitemata Harbour The location of the hotel is very convenient with easy access to the motorway, the city and the Eastern Suburbs.he Parnell is my new favourite place to stay in Auckland.
- I like that they gave me a room upgrade and the room service was nice too. Also, I would like to commend all the reception staff as they were all very friendly amd accomodating. Well done guys!
Quest Henderson Serviced Apartments
Quest Henderson offers self-contained accommodations, less than 20 minutes’ drive from Auckland city center. WiFi and wired internet access is available.The spacious, air-conditioned apartments at Quest Henderson include a fully equipped kitchen, laundry facilities and a TV with over 90 satellite and in-room movie channels.Guests can charge their meals at several local restaurants back to their room. Quest Henderson also offers guests a pantry shopping service. The reception staff at Quest can help guests arrange transport or give advice on local attractions.Quest Henderson is less than 5 minutes’ drive from Trusts Stadium Arena, Waitakere Hospital and Westfield West City Shopping Mall.
- clean and comfortablestaff friendly and helpfulnot to far from shopping center and public transport
- Nick the manager was polite and quite professional would recommend!!
- The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, and the apartments were kept immaculately clean and fresh. It was a perfect location for our needs and very convenient to be able to walk to the supermarket etc. All the facilities in the kitchenette were excellent, and the washer and dryer in the bathroom was a huge bonus!
- The friendly welcome.We asked for a later checkout at 11 and this was happy organised.
- The facilities in the room were excellent. Loved that there was a washing machine and dryer especially with having little ones.Kitchen facilities were great but microwave was super confusing to use. Otherwise, loved it!
Princeton Apartments is located just a 5-minute walk from Queen Street, in Auckland CBD (Central Business District). It offers modern, budget accommodations. Shopping, dining and entertainment options are within 1,650 feet.Guests can book a private, secure room within a 2-bedroom shared apartment, which has a galley kitchen and access to shared bathroom facilities.Princeton Apartments features an on-site reception desk, an outdoor deck, a shared lounge area with a TV, and coin operated laundry facilities. WiFi is available for an additional charge. Guests can enjoy Indian and Japanese cuisine from the on-site restaurant.There is a bus stop at the front of the building that can provide transport to local shopping areas and a variety of entertainment and tourist attractions including Sky Tower, 7 minutes’ drive away.
- Nice location and room rates. Ive stayed a few times. Can be lengthy elevator wait times and expensive off street limited parking if you dont know where to go.
- The room, kitchen, bathroom are clean. Location is good. Just about 1015 mins to walk to queen street.
- excellent location, worth for money, small but almost full of essential facilities, paid car parking area available behind the apartment.
- Staff couldnt have been more friendly and willing to help, five minute walk from the Main Street, great view and facilities!! 10/10, will definitely be staying there again!
- We were allowed to checkin early which was really awesome. The room itself was small, but perfectly fine for the price. It was really clean and the bed was comfortable.
Empire Apartments offer affordable modern accommodations in the Auckland CBD (Central Business District). Empire is within 10 minutes’ walk to the City Center and Queen Street.Guests can book spacious studios, a 2 or 3-bedroom apartment, or private rooms located within a shared 2 or 3-bedroom apartment. The shared apartment features a living room, fully equipped kitchen, and 2 bathrooms, which are shared between 2 or 3 bedrooms.Empire Apartments features an on-site reception, coin-operated laundry facilities and a cafe in the lobby. WiFi is available throughout the building for an additional charge.Empire Apartments is 10 minutes’ walk from The Auckland Universities and within 20 minutes’ walk to Queen Street, which offers a variety of entertainment options including Aotea Square, Auckland Art Gallery, and Sky Tower. Auckland Airport is 45 minutes’ drive from Empire.
- Didnt do breakfast there. We were just passing through.
- The room was very clean. We appreciated that the staff had placed hand sanitiser around the facility also to promote cleanliness.
- Excellent location. Very comfy bed. Kitchen facilities were good. Spacious room. Laundry facilities were good as well.
- The views were panoramic, it was great to look out at this majestic view.
- The apartment was great!! So spacious for a two bedroom. Also very close to everything. Would totally recommend this place!
VR Queen Street Hotel & Suites
One of our top picks in Auckland. Located in Auckland CBD (Central Business District), VR Queen Street Hotel and Suites offers self-catering accommodations with free Wi-Fi. It is 2 minutes’ walk from Myers Park.VR Queen Street is a 10-minute walk from Auckland University and The Civic Theater. It is a 15-minute walk from Sky City Casino, Auckland Hospital and Ponsonby Road. Auckland Harbor Waterfront is a 5-minute drive away. The Airbus Express bus service from Auckland Airport stops outside the property.All rooms offer a modern bathroom and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The air-conditioned suites have a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven.The 24/7 front desk can arrange luggage storage and dry cleaning upon request.
- Super comfortable bed, nice new carpet. The intitial room we were in, had a disabled shower, and I had a bit of an incident with the water going everywhere, so the staff kindly moved us to a smaller room with a standard shower
- Central location, courteous helpful staff. Nice,comfortable, clean room
- Good location for what I wanted. Large room. No street noise. Pleasant staff.
- Location was awesome handy to walk around the city
- Everything just the bed was a bit issue as it was having a gap in between as the big bed was joined as 2 single beds otherwise it was great .
One of our best sellers in Auckland! Located in Auckland, Spencer Apartments is 3.1 mi from Auckland Harbor Bridge. It offers self-contained accommodations offering views of the surrounding area. Guests enjoy access to the complex’s outdoor pool and tennis court.The accommodations has a TV and free WiFi. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave, a toaster and fridge are also offered. Bed linen is available.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, followed by a drink at the bar.Sky Tower is 3.7 mi from Spencer Apartments, while SKYCITY Auckland Convention Center is 4.3 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Auckland Airport, 15 mi from the property. Viaduct Harbor is 3.7 mi away.
- Easy for me as i travel around a bit however if it was a first timer they may want to provide a printed map showing where/how to get to there with some instructions the receptionist at the hotel was very helpful and gave me her number if we had any questions anyway.
- The property location was easy to get to. Comfortable beds and full kitchen . View of the pool
- The Mangers from The Anzac Court Motel were exceptional.
- was just an easily organised pickup/book in setup. Very well worth it and thanks to the managers.
- The facilities and amenities were great, and the convenience of a washer and dryer in the room with complimentary washing detergent is so great
Centrally located in the heart of Auckland CBD (Central Business District), Nesuto Stadium provides self-contained accommodations with private balconies and fully equipped kitchens. Guests receive free unlimited WiFi.The air-conditioned apartments include laundry facilities and a kitchen with a dishwasher and microwave. Each apartment features spacious living areas and cable TV.The 24-hour hotel reception can arrange dry cleaning and can recommend babysitting services.Nesuto Stadium is just 5 minutes’ walk from both Spark Arena and Auckland Harbor. Voyager Maritime Museum and shopping on Queen Street are each a 15-minute walk away.
- The location in downtown Auckland was central to everything I wanted including motorway access, supermarket and carpark. The room was spacious, clean, quiet and well equipped.
- Great location, very friendly helpful staffs, room very clean and spacious. Kitchen is well equipped with anything we need coffee machine was a bonus. Good free wifi, the 2 bedroom suit has 1 TV in the lounge and 1 TV in the king bedroom, The TV is new with youtube, netflix, etc.. to entertain the kids when they are bored.
- Twobedroom apartment at 160/night was a great value for the money and this review is based on this price.What makes this hotel stands out for me is its location and proximity to the centre and most attractions. The staff are generally very friendly, attentive and helpful. We stayed at this hotel twice and in both times had our units at the back not on the main street and there was no street noise. The apartment had everything we needed and it was not too small even though we had two young children. Parking was easy to get in and out. We mostly walked to the CBD as everything we wanted to see or do was within walking distance including good restaurants and cafes.
- Very easy parking. Close to cafe, bars and city. Quiet at night.
- The room was freshly renovated and a decent size everything new and modern, nice fixings and ensuite. Plenty of power points and even 4 USB ports if youre like me and forgot your wall adapter for your phone charger.Parking was easy and very close.The TV is really decent size too!I was on the 8th floor and my water pressure was excellent!And staff were really helpful with sorting me out with parking even the day that I checked out!
ibis budget Auckland Central
Centrally located in Auckland CBD (Central Business District), ibis budget Auckland Central offers modern accommodation with a kitchenette, en suite bathroom and a balcony. Free WiFi is provided.Situated just off popular Queen Street, ibis budget Auckland Central is within easy walking distance of the best restaurants, bars and shops, as well as attractions including Sky City Entertainment and Casino complex, and the Britomart precinct. Auckland’s Sky Tower is only 650 feet away, while Viaduct Harbour is 1,950 feet away.All guest rooms are decorated in a modern style with a fridge, microwave and cooking facilities. Some rooms enjoy great views over Auckland city from the private balcony.Ibis budget Auckland Central offers easy access to transport including local trains and buses.
- The room is good and clean. It is very close to where I went to as why i need a place to stay. The bed is comfortable. Great balcony to look outside.
- It was amazing how much they were able fit into a small room. Aside from the standard items bed, TV, etc., there was a small kitchen sink, stove and refrigerator, as well as utensils and coffee/tea. It was like a temporary residence as much as a hotel. There was even a tiny, narrow balcony that opened between two buildings. We loved it, but some might find it cramped.
- So i recently booked for another hotel and wasnt able to stay there so i booked here which was SO EASY! The staff were really friendly and my room was perfect! exactly what I needed and a high floor as wellwill definitely stay here again D
- Downtown location 1 block to Queen St. THE Street in downtown Adelaide shopping, groceries, banks, pharmacy., etc..Bed was comfortable!!
- Close to downtown, great showers, clean, great for a quick stop in the city
Looking for: Best Hotels in Kumeu