Aidan Manor is located in the building of a former catholic school dating from 1911. It is surrounded by orchards and vineyards and offers views of the Dents-du-Midi mountain range, free WiFi and free private parking. Lavey-les-Bains is a 20-minute walk or a 2-minute drive away.All of the individually furnished rooms are fitted with washbasins and have access to a shared bathroom for a maximum of 3 guests. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries, bathrobes and a hairdryer.There are a shared lounge with a flat-screen TV, a library and a computer room at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as skiing and hiking and the property offers wine and cheese seminars.The town center and train station of St. Maurice are a 10-minute walk away and there are direct trains to Geneva Airport.
- Highly recommend staying here. Simple, but beautiful and comfortable.
- Amazing views of the mountains and excellent service.
- A small and homely place. Not at all like most HOTELS and not a luxury destination but well run and pleasant in a very simple way.
- Quiet, comfortable, charming and such wonderful staff…nothing was too much trouble.
- Beautiful house used to be a school that has been renovated and decorated with great taste. Ingrid the landlady is a lovely person, very nice and kind and her marmelades are delicious. The place is very clean, quite and surrounded by fields. You feel pretty much like in the countryside while being 2 min away from St Maurice downtown. I loved our stay there and can only recommend to anyone.
This religious guest house run by the Franciscan Order is just 650 feet from Saint-Maurice Abbey and 1,950 feet from Saint-Maurice Train Station. It offers free in-room Wi-Fi.The functionally furnished rooms at Hôtellerie Franciscaine feature a work desk and a bathroom.The Hôtellerie Franciscaine’s restaurant serves Swiss cuisine and Valais specialties.Free private parking is available on site. The Grotte aux Fées and Terreaux Bus Stops are both 1,300 feet away.
- Friendly people and a quiet atmosphere.Outdoor place was good
- Very friendly and helpful personnelClean and quiet premises
- Simplicity of the place, the warm welcome and a lovely garden.
- Property was walking distance from train station and close to shops. Can also walk to Bains Des Lavey in 25 minutes. Staff were very friendly and breakfast was good. Beds are comfortable.
- Staff attempted to meet indidual needs of each guest. Each person/group was treated with respect
La Dent-du-Midi Hôtel & Restaurant
Located on the edge of a beautiful wooded park, and only a 5 minute walk from the station, this hotel offers a peaceful and restful stay.The hotel in St-Maurice in the western part of the Canton of Valais is ideally situated near many sights and excursions, among them the famous historic Abbey of St-Maurice. Enjoy moments of peace and relaxation in a beautiful region, surrounded by the impressive mountains of the Valais Alps.
- Lots of room in the family room and was clean and comfortable.
- A wonderful quiet and pleasant stay.The location and view of the mountains were spectacular.
- The location was very handy to the train station and to great cafes like The 3 Tables, and the Bakery Michellod. You can also walk to the Bains des Lavey in about 40 minutes, which is highly recommended. The breakfast was terrific and the beds are very comfortable. It is lovely that St Maurice has a central street for pedestrians only.
- Good location close to Rail station in a pleasant town. Comfortable accommodation with a good restaurant
- au centre, mais peut etre bruyant si lon dort la fentre ouverte
Appartement Cime l’Est
Featuring a shared lounge and a terrace, Appartement Cime l’Est provides accommodations in Saint-Maurice with free WiFi and garden views. The property is 27 mi from Verbier, and complimentary private parking is featured.This apartment comes with 2 bedrooms, a kitchen with a dishwasher and a fridge, a flat-screen TV, a seating area and 1 bathroom equipped with a shower. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 25 mi from the apartment, while Montreux is 17 mi away. The nearest airport is Belp Airport, 54 mi from Appartement Cime l’Est.
- The apartment was perfect. It exceed our expectations. It could not be more clean, it was flawless. The apartment was fully equip, even massage shower in the bathroom. The host was really helpful with her indications, not only about the apartment itself but about the places to visit and she patiently answer all our questions. I would definitely repeat when I come back.
- Maria la propritaire est excellente. Appartement trs propre avec belle vue sur la montagne depuis le balcon! Superbe salle de bain avec douche litalienne! Nous reviendrons.
- Appartamento nuovo moderno Abbastanza attrezzato Vicino il paesino Migros Denner Coop Villars le piste da scii sono a 20km facile per arrivare
- Atencin excelente, el apartamento es muy bonito, todo nuevo y muy cmodo. Lo recomiendo sin ninguna duda. Mara, la anfitriona es muy amable
- Appartement joliment renov, situ dans un quartier calme, hte trs acceuillant, place de parking prive disposition juste devant limmeuble, cuisine bien quipe, belle salle de bain, excellente connexion internet, TV grand cran y.c. Netflix
Grand Hotel des Bains
Offering panoramic views of the Dents du Midi Mountains, the Grand Hôtel des Bains Superior offers free access to the Spa Center of Lavey-les-Bains, which has the warmest thermal water in Switzerland. All rooms come with free Wi-Fi and free private parking is available. The Spa Center is directly connected to the Grand Hotel.The elegant rooms at Grand Hotel des Bains feature cable TV, a safe, and a bathroom with bathrobes and hairdryer. Some rooms also overlook the park.All facilities, including the indoor and outdoor pools, can be used free of charge throughout the day. A wide range of health beauty treatments is available as well.The “La Table des Bains” restaurant overlooks the pool and offers you starters and desserts in buffet style, as well as fish and grilled dishes prepared in the show kitchen. Restaurant Chalet des Bains features traditional Swiss specialties like raclettes and fondues, as well as grilled dishes and pizzas from the wood-fired oven. A terrace in the shade of trees invites you to dine outside in summer. A wide range of cocktails and other drinks can be enjoyed in the bar.Additional activities and services on site include billiard (free of charge), bike rental, pétanque and a business center.Lavey-les-Bains Place Bus Stop is just 250 feet away, and Saint-Maurice Train Station is 2.5 mi away.
- Fabulous breakfast, all you could want. Dinner in the best restaurant in the world. Carpets clea, parquet floor super, I love this place.
- On a walking trip with our family, it was the perfect place to soak our weary bodies recharge to continue our walk
- Staff is wonderful, great breakfast, best place to unwind and relax.
- Booked a classic double oom, went there one hour earlier, received an upgrade cause superior double room was available!Also I lost my hotel card in the bath area, at the check out they said that was no problem. Grear service and staff!
- The hotel is connected to the wellness complex and I was looking for a full relax place. Tge rooms are big enough and everything is provided. Spa was very good and even better on the working day, much less people. Dinner buffet is wonderful! Whatever you want! Plenty of choice! Breakfast was in the beautiful historical room! I also liked the parking for free and there is a lot of space for it.
Chambre d’hôtes La Choume
Chambre d’hôtes La Choume is located in Saint-Maurice and offers a terrace. The accommodations is 29 mi from Lausanne, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.This bed and breakfast comes with a dining area, a kitchenette with a fridge, and a satellite flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Guests at Chambre d’hôtes La Choume can enjoy hiking nearby, or make the most of the garden.Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 21 mi from the accommodations, while Megève is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Belp Airport, 54 mi from Chambre d’hôtes La Choume.
- Very well looked after by the hosts, easy to communicate and went the extra mile to bring us welcome drinks and local apricots when we arrived after a long day of cycling. Very quiet location with nice outdoor seating area and a well equipped small kitchen. Tasty breakfast included.
- Accueil extrmement attentionn des htes, lit douillet et confortable, trs silencieux, cuisine bien quipe, petitdjeuner savoureux, petit appartement confortable et trs propre deux pas des bains de Lavey. Nous avons t ravis de notre sjour et recommandons chaudement cet hbergement. Un grand merci pour votre gentillesse et votre hospitalit.
- Waanzinnig vriendelijk eigenaars van een perfecte BB. Leek eerder een mini appartement, ruim opgezet en alles aanwezig. Tuin grenst aan een mooie stromende Rhone, rust die alles uitstraalde was voor ons, als centrum Amsterdam bewoners, overweldigend. Echt een aanbeveling voor iedereen die in deze regio op zoek is naar een BB
- Le couchage le petit djeuner la cuisine la petite terrasse le calme et deux minutes des bains
Hôtel Restaurant Le Saint-Christophe
The charming Hôtel Restaurant Le Saint-Christophe in Bex is located close to the A9 highway and offers you rooms with flat-screen TVs, a mini bar and free wireless internet access.The Restaurant Le Saint-Christophe is housed in a historic building dating back to the 17th century, where delicious meat dishes are prepared over the open fire before your eyes.The ski resorts of Villars, Les Portes du Soleil and Verbier can be reached within 30 minutes.You can park your car for free on site.
No reviews yet.
Motel – Hôtel “Inter-Alp” à St-Maurice
Motel-Hôtel Garni Inter-Alp enjoys a quiet and green location in Saint-Maurice, 2.5 mi from the center, a 5-minute drive from the Lavey Thermal Baths and a 40-minute walk from the Saint-Maurice Train Station.The bungalows are surrounded by forest and feature a lounge with a flat-screen TV, a fridge, a shower and toilet, a hairdryer, and a terrace with mountain and garden views. Free WiFi is available in some units.The Motel-Hôtel Garni Inter-Alp offers free private parking. Between 08:00 and 10:00, guests can enjoy breakfast in the room next to the reception.Martigny is 7.5 mi away, and it is 16 mi to Lake Geneva. The Porte du Soleil Ski Area is 18 mi away.
- Good location.Nice for walks.Comfortable rooms with balcony.Nice breakfastbuffet.Nice personal.
- Very comfortable matress and good winter duvet.There is a mini kitchen in the room with a fridge and stove but no pots and pans. a bit strange Nice breakfast buffet with lovely fruit and berries.
- Pleasant welcome/reception and hospitality. very rich breakfast with fresh local products.
- The lady who runs the place is the most kind and involved property owner I have ever met. Dont look at the amount of stars this place has. She is a true star! She helped us to find a place to have dinner when everything else was booked. Offered different rooms to choose from. Arranged breakfast, even though we forgot to book it in advance.
- The setting was perfect for a longer stay. The chalet was spacious and comfortable and the breakfast was excellent.
Chambre d’hôtes des Fées
Located in Épinassey, Chambre d’hôtes des Fées features a restaurant, bar, shared lounge, and free WiFi throughout the property. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the guest house, each room comes with a wardrobe. Guest rooms at Chambre d’hôtes des Fées are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Épinassey, like hiking and cycling.Montreux is 19 mi from Chambre d’hôtes des Fées, while Verbier is 28 mi away. The nearest airport is Belp Airport, 55 mi from the guest house.
- Close to the Via Francigena. The attached restaurant was good. This is a single room with attached bathroom above the restaurant. Its clean and spacious but nothing special.
- Owners very friendly, made sure we had comfortable stay. Would use again in a heart beat
- Trs contente de ce sjour dune nuit. Belle chambre, spacieuse avec TV. Un petit radiateur dans la salle de bains est bien agrable. Il y a une entre prive pour accder la chambre. Pas dautres chambres dhtes donc trs tranquille.Le restaurant est quelques pas dans la mme maison, donc pratique pour ceux qui ne veulent pas prendre la voiture pour prendre un repas.
- Laccueil trs chaleureux du patron et lexcellent repas au restaurant de la Boveyre juste sous notre chambre.
- Gastvrijheid van de eigenaresse, heel vriendelijk. Taal was wel even een beetje schakelen maar heel behulpzaam.
Hotel Le Cedre
Facing the majestic summits of the Dents du Midi, the Hotel Le Cèdre – named after the ancient Lebanon cedar in front of it – is located in the picturesque town of Bex, 11 mi east of Lake Geneva and Montreux. WiFi access and parking are available for free.With the mountains of the Swiss Alps and the shores of Lake Geneva in close proximity, the visitor may choose whatever he likes best: hiking in the mountains, strolling along the lake, or skiing during the winter months.All rooms are equipped with a TV, a safe, and a private bathroom. Some have a private balcony.Bex is known for its fine wines, its historical salt mines, and its fabulous setting. It is located 11 mi east of Lake Geneva and Montreux, in the Chablais Vaudois, next to the A9 motorway, and close to the St Bernard and Simplon railway tunnels. Thus, the Hotel Le Cedre is easy to reach from Italy, France and northern Europe.
- The restaurant next door was great value with a good range of main courses.
- Comfortable hotel with good size room. A separate bedroom for my daughter. Quiet sitting areas. Easy walking distance to station and town centre.
- For a single room it was massive. Had a great view with the mountains in the background. Bed comfy but could do with a bigger duvet. Nice table to do a little admi on. Bathroom decent sized also.
- Nice comfortable stay, large room, clean and tidy.
- Excellent accueil, le personnel tait adorable attentionn et de bon conseil.Etablissement bien tenu confortable et propre la perfection.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Lavey