Hotel de Ilhavo Plaza & Spa
Located in Ílhavo, Hotel De Ílhavo is a 4-minute drive from the center of Aveiro. It has an outdoor pool with sun-lounger terrace and offers air-conditioned guestrooms with furnished balconies.Hotel De Ílhavo rooms have parquet floors and modern furnishings. They include a work desk and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The private bathrooms include marble counter tops and a bath.In the morning the hotel serves a buffet breakfast with fresh fruit. Restaurant Casa Velha overlooks the pool and serves international cuisine and traditional Portuguese dishes.Ílhavo’s guests can relax in the sun and enjoy a cocktail, or visit the hotel’s spa which includes a heated indoor pool, a hot tub and a Turkish bath. There is also a state-of-art gym.Hotel De Ílhavo is located 6.2 mi from the beach and is a 7-minute drive from Aveiro River. It offers 24-hour front desk service and free private on-site parking upon availability.
- We enjoyed our 2 night stay. Friendly and helpful staffGood buffet breakfast and the dinner served at the hotel restaurant was very good.
- Beautiful town a real bonus. Easy access. Great staff
- Just perfect! The price was a bargain considering everything this hotel offers. The staff is realy thoughtful. The room was super clean, the bed was sooo confortable and the tv had a pretty decent size. I think i can say that the breakfast was the most complete i have ever found, not even some 5 star hotels had a breakfast these complete. But the best part was the spa! Sauna, turkish bath, jacuzzi and warm indoor pool was for sure the best way to chill out and get ready for the new year! Also the free Porto Wine as welcome drink, a bottle of water and a chocolate in the room, and lemonade in the spa were simple things but that make us fell welcome. I will be back for sure!
- Great setting! Right in town within walking distance of everything.
- The hotel looks a bit old from outside but its modern inside. It was my birthday celebration, we got upgraded to a beautiful suite. We used the SPA too which you have to book, breakfast was very diversified. Overall had a really good experience in this hotel and would totally recommend.
Montebelo Vista Alegre Ílhavo Hotel
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and spa center, Montebelo Vista Alegre Ílhavo Hotel is located in Ílhavo in the Centro Region Region, 3.7 mi from Aveiro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. A TV is provided.There are shops at the property.The hotel also offers car hire. Coimbra is 29 mi from Montebelo Vista Alegre Ílhavo Hotel, while Lagoa is 11 mi away. The nearest airport is Porto Airport, 45 mi from the property.
- The hotel is very beautiful, very modern and ultra cosy. Surrounding area really beautiful too, and the old factory buildings are restored with great taste. Everything is truly great.
- Nice new property, large room with balcony. Indoor and outdoor pool. Breakfast offering good coffee outside breakfast time not so great. Sufficient parking, car is needed to get anywhere next city with decent restaurants is Aveiro go for Salpoente.
- I loved the Hotel from the moment our Taxi dropped us off at the door. The staff is incredibly hospitable, friendly and professional. I love that it is NOT a huge franchise and that it gave us every accommodation as if it was. I cannot thank the staff enough for making our family feel at home as well as pampered and treated like royalty Such beautiful grounds, architecture and furnishings. The best surprise is that I felt as if I spent the night in a museum amongst the beautiful fine china and artwork. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING ! OBRIGADA POR TODO! XXOO
- Really great hotel and experience! Beautiful surroundings and buildings! Go for it
- very good localization possibility to visit the museum of vista alegre
This family-owned hotel is located in the urban center of Vagos, 10 minutes from the Atlantic’s beaches by car. Aveiro is a 15-minute drive from the Hotel Santiago.All warmly decorated rooms offer a cable TV and the superior rooms have air conditioning. Free WiFi and a private bathroom are standard in each of Santiago’s rooms.A breakfast service is offered in the morning, including homemade regional bread. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk, with a friendly staff, which will be happy to provide tips to guests regarding the region’s best spots and eateries.Free public parking is available. Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport is a 1-hour drive from Hotel Santiago.The hotel is 1.9 mi from the Vista Alegre factory. Coimbra, Figueira da Foz and the Shrine of Fatima are approximately a 1-hour drive away while the Porcelain Factory Vista Alegre a 3-minute drive away.
- Very friendly, attentive and flexible staff. A few nice restaurants at walk distance.
- The room had balcony, good breakfast, free parking
- Very good value for money. Smaller size of a room but very, very clean and comfortable. Staff very friendly, breakfast very good. TV was small, but I did not go there to watch telly… if you are nearby, good place to stay the night. Just around a corner a very nice restaurant with good prices and tasty food.
- Staff new guy and lady with short hair The bed was 5 star! Even best hotels dont have that comfortable bed. Balcony Private parking
- The staff was really nice and the breakfast well composed. Additionally, the bed was very comfortable.
Casa da Ria – Turismo Rural
Located 6.8 mi from the sandy Costa Nova beach, Casa da Ria – Turismo Rural The country house has a 24-hour front desk and a shared lounge area.The rooms come with tea-and-coffee making facilities. Each private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries. All rooms are serviced daily. Some rooms come with a balcony and views of the Boco River.Free WiFi is available in all areas and guests can enjoy complimentary use of the property’s bikes. Excursion assistance can also be provided upon request.For the guests’ convenience and security, the main gate is controlled exclusively by the property’s staff.Casa da Ria is located a 15-minute drive from Aveiro’s center and 20 minutes’ drive from Aveiro Lighthouse. Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport is 1 hour away by car.
- outstanding hospitality from Francesca and Paulo, it felt like staying with a friend than a hotel. delicious breakfast and personally I love the sharing by Paulo of his personal passion in vintage cars, highly recommended!
- The hosts are friendly and inform you of the best places to visit in the region. The typical Portuguese breakfast is sensational in addition to visiting the largest private Iberian collection of land rovers miniatures.
- Outstanding breakfast and very personal touch from the hosts
- Wonderful personal atmosphere just like visiting good old friends.
- Homemade breakfast with love of local ingredients from our host. The room was nice during the night where you could close out all lighting. Hosts nice and friendly.
Hostel Secret Garden
Hostel Secret Garden in Ílhavo provides accommodations with a bar, a shared lounge and a garden. All rooms boast a kitchen, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a shared bathroom. The accommodations features evening entertainment and a shared kitchen.At the hostel, the rooms include a patio. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Aveiro is 3.1 mi from Hostel Secret Garden, while Coimbra is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 44 mi from the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
Home Sweet Home
Home Sweet Home is offering accommodations in Ílhavo. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property.At the hostel all rooms include a shared bathroom with a shower.Aveiro is 5 mi from Home Sweet Home, while Lagoa is 18 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 55 mi from the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Aveiro Palace
One of our best sellers in Aveiro! Set in a historic building, this recently renovated hotel in Aveiro’s center overlooks Central Canal and the popular Moliceiros boats of Aveiro. It was founded in 1937, under the name Arcada Hotel.Rooms at Hotel Aveiro Palace are bright and soundproofed. Each comfortable room includes a satellite TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms include a spacious seating area equipped with armchairs and a work desk. The rooms’ floors have parquet floors and not feature any carpeting.Hotel Aveiro Palace serves a rich breakfast buffet prepared with seasonal ingredients in the breakfast room, featuring a tiled wall from 1937. Guests can also enjoy refreshing drinks in the lounge, which features a flat-screen TV.With its central location, the hotel is near Aveiro restaurants, shops and bars. Both Barra and Costa Nova beaches are 10 minutes away by car. There is monitored parking 24 hours per day.
- Excellent breakfast and coffee, The staff was wonderful
- Amazing staff. Very comfortable, clean and tidy. Superb location. Nice breakfast.
- Our experience at Hotel Aveiro was very good. The staff was very pleasant and very informative about the places we should visit.
- Excellent location in Aveiro.Very comfortable bed and updated room with blackout curtains.Stayed in an internal view room, which wasnt very spacious but was really quiet and facilitated a sound sleep. Enjoyable breakfast.
- Staff was impeccable, the building is historical and beautiful, its an excellent place both for a business trip and to use as a base for exploring Aveiro and the surrounding areas. The room and lounge were very comfortable. The breakfast was excellent.
Melia Ria Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in Aveiro. The recently-renovated Meliá Ria is located in the heart of Aveiro, next door to the Aveiro Congress Center. It features a restaurant, an indoor swimming pool and a spa and wellness center.All rooms and suites at Hotel Meliá Ria include an private bathroom and air conditioning. In addition, every room features an LCD TV, a telephone, a mini-bar and free Wi-Fi access.Buffet breakfast is served each morning with a view over Ria de Aveiro at the elegant restaurant “O Lago”. The bars and restaurants of the center of Aveiro are less than 10 minutes’ walk away.Meliá Ria Hotel and Spa offers access to a modern health club, for an additional charge. It is equipped with a heated pool, a fitness center and a sauna. Guests can also schedule massages.Meliá Ria is 1,650 feet from the train station, and 60 minutes’ drive from Oporto Airport. On-site car parking is available.
- Its a good hotel, comfortable, well located. Better than most offers in the area, but not an amazing hotel.
- Amazing new hotel, complete with full suite of amenities. The hotel is well taken care of, and is located close to the city centre, would recommend it if you have access to a car. The pool, turkish bath, sauna and gym were very well kept and elevated our experience at the hotel. The breakfast was impressive, and offered a variety of selections.
- Not a full english breakfast, but more a full portuguese breakfast..Tiny Susages , tiny bacon strips, baked beans were nice, though. and the fruit , cereal, and coffee were great!
- Everything about this hotel was excellent.We were there for my wifes birthday and the staff laid the perfect table with champagne as requested.
- Kind staff, excellent customer services, awesome views and facilities, I loved the SPA and the restaurant
Located in the center of Aveiro, this 1930s townhouse is home to the 3-star Veneza Hotel. It offers spacious rooms with modern amenities such as LCD TVs and luxury bedding.The Veneza has 49 spacious and neatly presented guest rooms, all with private bathrooms and air-conditioning. Other features include cable TV and free soap and shampoo products.Guests can enjoy the hotel’s buffet breakfast each morning, choosing from a wide selection of freshly prepared food. The hotel also has its own bar.The Veneza Hotel is only 350 feet from Aveiro Train Station. The Fórum Shopping Center, University and the Cultural Center are all just a short walk away. The nearest beach is only 4.3 mi away. Porto’s Francisco Sá Carneiro International Airport is 53 mi from the Veneza.
- Great value tastefully furnished comfortable room and caring staff. I would definitely stay here again.
- The staff were absolutely incredible, even upgrading us to the superior room, free of charge! Needless to say, the superior room was absolutely brilliant, with a generously sized bed and tremendous amounts of space. The location, though not perfect, is pretty good about a 10/15 minute walk from the most interesting parts of Aveiro.
- Breakfast was good. Location was ideal for the station and quiet.
- Great location with informative staff. Breakfast was great.
- Comfortable traditional hotel in the centre of the city. Great cafe across the street. Good parking facilities, either on street, in a safe underground carpark or a gated carpark by the side of the hotel.
Just a quick stroll from the beach, Hotel Farol is located in Praia da Barra, a popular seaside destination along the coast of Aveiro, with a tranquil setting and a scenic landscape.Facing Barra’s lighthouse, Hotel Farol maintains a pleasant atmosphere, thanks to its small number of guest rooms and suites. Each is air conditioned and features a TV and private bathroom. The comfortable accommodations has a themed décor, in line with the seaside setting of the hotel. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Next to the hotel is Café Farol, one of the area’s oldest and most iconic eateries. Here guests can taste a wide range of traditional snacks, drinks, tapas and light meals.The attentive staff at the reception desk is available 24 hours per day.The property is just 150 feet from the emblematic lighthouse that the hotel is named after. Aveiro’s center is 6.2 mi away. At 30 mi is Ovar, while Porto International Airport is 59 mi from the Hotel Farol.
- Great location and viewGreat breakfastFriendly staff
- Cozy hotel, at a very beautiful location, with everything around restaurants, bike rental, beach. Staff is attentive and always ready to help. We will definitely come back.
- BreakfastStaffSuper comfortable bedSizable roomLocationRestaurant downstairs
- The View is awesome and the Location is perfect. The Beach is 2min away and every night you can see the Sun go down and very nice Restaurants everywhere.
- Wonderful spacious and clean with great views from balcony!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Ílhavo