UNION HOUSE Lukang
Located in Lukang, a 2-minute walk from Lukang Longshan Temple, UNION HOUSE Lukang features freeWiFi and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Fuxing Barn Changhua is an 8-minute walk from UNION HOUSE Lukang, while Lugang Old Street is a 9-minute walk from the property.All carpeted rooms have a large window and seating area. You will find a flat-screen TV in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bath and walk-in shower. For guests’ comfort, towels, free toiletries, slippers and a hairdryer are provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. Local tour to scenic spots around the property on a tricycle is available.THE Diner offers a wide range of international dishes for buffet breakfast. A la carte lunch and dinner with local cuisine are also available.
- The room is very clean and quiet. Bed is comfortable. Every staff is very helpful and amiable. We had a very pleasurable experience staying here.
- Right next to the beautiful .Theres bike that the hotel offers.
- Lukang is a hidden gem of a town and the Union House location is ideal for touring the old town. The hotel was a pleasant surprise in all ways. Clean, bright, modern with very professional, attentive and friendly staff. Parking was free and convenient just around the corner. I would definitely stay again and highly recommend it.
- Everything!!!Very very near to the places I wanna go for my path toward enlightenment.Most of the temple are few centuries old…
Deer Park Hostel
Located 0.9 mi from Lukang Longshan Temple in Lukang, Deer Park Hostel provides accommodations with air conditioning and free WiFi.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Popular points of interest near the homestay include Lugang Old Street, Lukang Shengtai Xiuxian Park and Fuxing Barn Changhua. The nearest airport is Taichung International Airport, 17 mi from Deer Park Hostel.
- Staff was kind, beds were comfortable and private, showers were hot, bathrooms were clean, hostel was cute overall, and location was good! Loved it and would recommend
- The hostel had a very comfortable bed and a great hot water shower. There were snacks available any time with tea and coffee. While the staff was not there a lot of the time, you could email them a question and I always got an immediate response. I had been traveling for a year through Asia and seen a lot of temples and really werent interested in any more. I had come to the city because it was close to a lighthouse in the south. But I had a few hours free and I was very impressed with Long Shan Temple. The town is really neat especially the older area and people are very friendly. The food is fantastic.
- The hostel is spotless clean.It is a tiny but very nice place. It is painted in very bright colors so it seems bigger and full of light.In the common area there are free snacks so the guests tend to linger for a chat.
- Free bike to borrow. Close to the centre of things. Friendly staff. Attempts to speak English worked well with my attempts to speak Chinese so we could communicate Took full advantage of the free coffee and snacks P Highly recommended.
- Place is very clean. Washing machine provided which is very nice especially when youve been traveling for many days and have lots of laundry to do. Feel really comfortable while staying here.
Located in Lukang, 5 minutes’ drive from Lukang Old Street, Joy Inn features guest rooms, on-site restaurant and bar in Changhua County. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.All rooms come with air conditioning, flat-screen TV, mini-bar and refrigerator. Guests will also find a balcony with city views. For guests’ comfort, show facilities, free toiletries, slippers and hairdryer are provided. Certain room types have a bathtub.For guests’ convenience, shuttle service is possible upon request. Luggage storage service can be found at the 24-hour front desk.Daily breakfast is served in the buffet restaurant.Joy Inn is a 5-minute drive from Lukang Tianhou Temple, while Lukang Artist Village is an 8-minute drive away. It takes 40 minutes’ to drive to the property from Changhua City and 50 minutes’ drive from Taichung City.
- The location and all the environment were so amazing. Parking lot provided and breakfast included. First place I would love to choose for my next stay in Lukang.
- Smart, clean, and very very comfortable. The breakfast buffet was superb. And the staff were super polite, friendly and efficient. A great choice
- A plus that they let us checkin early when the rooms available. The room is clean and spacious. There is also a bus stop, and Ubike station close by the hotel.
- Best breakfast within our trip. Easy check in and check out. Nice room, simple design. More like a Business hotel. Parking just around the Corner. 10 Minutes Walking to the hotspot for sight seeing.
One of our top picks in Lukang. Boasting luxurious, stylish and spacious guest rooms, Region Motel offers guests a high quality accommodations service in Lukang. It only takes 5 minutes to drive to the property from the downtown Lukang and Lukang Old Street. Free WiFi is featured in all rooms and free parking is possible upon request.Region Motel is a 20-minute drive from Changhua Railway Station and a 40-minute drive from Taiwan High Speed Rail – Taichung Station. The famous Lukang Longshan Temple and Lukang Tianhou are a 5-minute drive away.Every air-conditioned room is fitted with a wardrobe, flat-screen TV, electric kettle and refrigerator. The private bathroom has shower facilities, free toiletries and hairdryer. Certain units include a hot bathtub.For guests’ convenience, the front desk is available for 24 hours.Daily breakfast is served in the buffet restaurant during guests’ stay.
No reviews yet.
Chen He Spa Motel
Located in Lukang, 1.2 mi from Lukang Longshan Temple, Chen He Spa Motel features accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking. All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The accommodations provides a 24-hour front desk, and organizing tours for guests.The rooms in the motel are fitted with a kettle. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at Chen He Spa Motel can enjoy a buffet or a à la carte breakfast.Lugang Old Street is 0.8 mi from the accommodations, while Lukang Shengtai Xiuxian Park is 0.8 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Taichung International Airport, 17 mi from Chen He Spa Motel.
- The room was very spacious, beautiful and comfortable. The bathroom was fantastic. Large round bathtub with Jacuzi, excellent shower, lots of space, good water pressure, the best working toilet flushing in Taiwan. Very quiet. Private garage parking and private elevator! Extremely friendly and very caring staff. Amazing manager. He even drove me to Taichung because I had a heavy luggage. I so much appreciate it. Very good value. Would certainly come back to this hotel if I return to Lukang. I can very much recommend to stay here if you travel to Lukang.
- If you have no problems with the concept of this love motel, you get a beautiful room, good location and private parking
- smooth checkin/checkout kids facilities bathtub/shower big comfortable room
Small Eye Backpacker
Just a 2-minute walk from Lukang Artist Village and Lukang Old Street, Small Eye Backpacker offers dormitory rooms with free WiFi access. It takes 5 minutes to walk to Lukang Tianhou Temple from the property.All rooms air-conditioned and are fitted with bunk beds. Certain room type has a balcony with city views. The shared bathroom has shower facilities and hairdryer.For guests’ convenience, luggage storage is available free of charge. Guests will find useful touring information at the property. Laundry service is also provided with an extra charge.Small Eye Backpacker is 9.3 mi from Changhua City, while Taichung City is 22 mi away. The nearest railway station is Changhua Railway Station, a 30-minute drive from the property.
- Good location to bus terminal. Love the old building
Located in Lukang, near Lukang Longshan Temple, Lugang Old Street and Fuxing Barn Changhua, Back Inn features free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a shared lounge and a terrace.Fitted with a balcony, the units offer air conditioning and feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.Lukang Shengtai Xiuxian Park is 0.7 mi from the bed and breakfast, while BRAND’S Health Museum is 3.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Taichung International Airport, 17 mi from Back Inn.
- Friendly staff. Excellent location right by the market and surrounded by countless good choices. Located on the back street so its pretty quiet.
- not that easy to find its located in a sidealley, the sign maybe overlooked. But with help of friendly locals no problem. No breakfast, but 7/11 very close. Room is tastefully decorated, all new and comfy, and the reception is helpful in finding out about what to see in Lukang old Taiwan style town, not that touristy
- The location is great. Staffs are really friendly and helpful. In addition, the room is quite clean, bed and pillows are really comfortable.
- Very cute rooms, with confortable bedding and great bathrooms. Very centrally located to most of the sites in Lukang. A free public parking within 500m though probably crowded on weekends/holidays. Due to the lack of an elevator, ask for the 2 ground rooms or three nice ones on the first floor if walking up is difficult.
- The staff here were very helpful, and the bathroom and sleeping area were very comfortable. The garden area was really peaceful given the hubub of the surrounding area and was a great place for my husband to practice his bagpipes. Lukang is a busy small town and we had chosen it because it has the best temple in Taiwan to visit. However, before we visited there Longshan Temple, we stumbled across a beautiful local temple with a highly knowledgeable guy who was able to tell us about the background and the culture / traditions. The next morning we visited Longshan, and I had one of the best traveller experiences I have ever had! A small traditional music group were meeting and we were able to join them and participate, it was amazing.
Located in Lukang, within 0.8 mi of Lukang Longshan Temple and 1,950 feet of Lugang Old Street, Gh House features accommodations with a garden and free WiFi throughout the property as well as free private parking for guests who drive. The property is around 0.8 mi from Lukang Shengtai Xiuxian Park, 1 mi from Fuxing Barn Changhua and 3.1 mi from BRAND’S Health Museum. The inn has family rooms.All rooms are fitted with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a fridge, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. At the inn, the rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries.GH HOUSE offers an Asian or vegetarian breakfast.The nearest airport is Taichung International Airport, 17 mi from the accommodations.
- The rooms are spacious and equipped with topquality modern amenities in style. The whole property, inclusive of a small garden, is meticulously designed and decorated from top to bottom by the artist owner personally using her paper arts. The breakfast is healthy and creative, highlighted with local specialties. Its location is perfect. It is right behind the 300 years old TianHou Gong, the first and most popular Mazu Temple in Taiwan. One can easily reach many significant landmarks and historical sites on foot and the Old Street is a stone throwaway. No, this is not an ordinary BB. It is more a boutique hotel. It is a new jewel of a charming town for any traveler who want to touch the bricks and feel the air of the history.
- Great location! We also stayed at another hotel near Longshan Temple but this location was much better, closer to pedestrian shopping areas. Very clean and the staff was wonderful. Breakfast was also very good. It is very new also.
- We arrived around 1700. Counter girl nicely told us to go out for dinner since most of stores closed around 1830. Due to local temperature dropped to around 10C next day morning, we highly appreciate the friendly and caring staffs to preturned on the heater in the cafeteria and prepared a tasted breakfast. Let us have a comfortable and leisurely morning time.
- Brand new building, perfect location, exquisite design, and an incredibly helpful and friendly staff. Super breakfast. The place to go.
- Very friendly and helpful staff and owner. Excellent breakfast, Very good location close to the Matsu Temple. Very clean and comfortable rooms.
One of our best sellers in Lukang! Set in Lukang in the Changhua County region, with Lukang Longshan Temple and Fuxing Barn Changhua nearby, Youngnn Hostel offers accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.A terrace can be found at the homestay, along with a shared lounge.Lugang Old Street is 0.7 mi from Youngnn Hostel, while Lukang Shengtai Xiuxian Park is 1.4 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Taichung International Airport, 17 mi from the accommodations.
- It is a fabulous hostel the host lady is lovely and very kindI had a wonderful time there, looking for next cycling around Taiwan and will try to stay there again.
On the Way
One of our best sellers in Lukang! Located 2,650 feet from Lukang Longshan Temple in Lukang, On the Way features accommodations with air conditioning and free WiFi.Guests at the homestay can enjoy a continental or a à la carte breakfast.Popular points of interest near On the Way include Lugang Old Street, Fuxing Barn Changhua and Lukang Shengtai Xiuxian Park. The nearest airport is Taichung International Airport, 17 mi from the accommodations.
- Good location and the hostess is nice. Her 10 year old daughter is very helpful .
- Really friendly family. The room is big enough and clean. Location is right next to the major tourist highlights which is great. Good amount of privacy as well. The breakfast deserves to be mentioned. It was amazing and really big! It would almost be worth staying here for the breakfast!
- Great hostess, speaks English, has resturant on ground floor gives top quality free breakfast. V close to large morning market, museum, and Old Lukang. Very clean, lovely family, recommended.
- Nice place to stay in Lugang with good price to value the room was pretty basic, but clean and enough for short stay. The owner was very helpful. The breakfast was extremelly tasty and a great introduction to local cuisine.
- Pleasant staff. Great location a short distance from all the sights. Large breakfast. Easy to store luggage before and after stay.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Lukang