Herdade Do Azinhal
Herdade Do Azinhal is located near the picturesque Santa Clara-a-Velha village and has an outdoor pool. It features stone houses and offers free Wi-Fi and private parking on site.The traditionally decorated rooms offer a patio and a private bathroom with amenities. Herdade Do Azinhal offers a breakfast buffet.The surrounding area features hills with cork and holm trees plus offers several walking paths. Guests can also try hiking and cycling, or go fishing at the nearby dam waters.The white sand beaches and high cliffs of Costa Vicentina, are no more than 25 mi away from the hotel. Herdade Do Azinhal Hotel is located 0.9 mi from Santa Clara-a-Velha railway station, and less than 50 mi away from Faro Airport.
- Breakfast was excellent considering corvid. The apartment was large and very spacious. The lovely small village was5 minutes walk away. This is ideal place to stay for peace and quiet. We would definitely recommend to anyone
- Great place. We highly recommend, stay more than one night!
- quietness, tranquility, breakfast, equipment, rural surroundings
- the place is trurly wonderful and magical. Old cottages restored with style and taste.
- Eu e a minha filha ficamos numa das vilas e foram 5 dias espetaculares. Muito sossego,pequenoalmoo muito bom,conhecemos vrias pessoas,e criamos amizade com 2 gatinhos da vizinhana que fizeram estas frias ainda mais especiais. A piscina tem uma vista espetacular foi tudo timo
Quinta Do Chocalhinho
This traditional farmhouse is set in Odemira’s charming landscape. It features an outdoor pool and offers massage treatments. Quinta Do Chocalhinho is located 1.2 mi from the town of Odemira.Surrounded by farmland, filled with olive trees, the Quinta Do Chocalhinho offers elegant rooms fitted with antique furniture and handcrafted-tiled floors. Each room features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.At the Quinta Do Chocalhinho guests can hike along the Alentejo countryside. The property has a connection with the trails of Rota Vicentina, with its scenic views and unique fauna and flora. A game of tennis can be enjoyed on the on-site court or guests can relax in the garden.Free parking is provided at the hotel. There is also free wired internet offered in public areas of the property.A hot and cold buffet breakfast, offering many Portuguese specialties and homemade products, is served every morning.
- The friendly staff. Breakfast was excellent. The location is only 25 to 30 minutes distance from the beautiful Alentejo beaches. Ideal to rest and read a book. it is a very peaceful place day and night.
- Calm, relaxing place. Lounging by the pool is great. Very short drive to Odemira, if you need access to supermarkets, restaurants, etc.
- Antnio and Teresa were extremely nice and accommodating, and the property itself is beautiful and super peaceful.
- The farm is just beatiful, and the accomodations show a superb good taste.The break fast is way above the average, with good typical products.Staff is super warmfull.
- Excellent staff, always available to help. Very clean, staff was always wearing a mask. Excellent place for a relaxing time with family. Plenty to do in the Quinta, we went for a 1 hour hike around it, used the swimming pool and loved interacting with the animalscats, donkeys and horses. The breakfast was very complete and vary daily.
Residencial Idalio is located in Odemira, 2,300 feet from the center. The unit is 1,950 feet from the Mira River.The unit features accommodations in double or twin rooms. All rooms are air conditioned and feature a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Free WiFi access is available.Guests are welcome to visit the Odemira center for meal options. Here they may find a wide variety of restaurants, serving traditional Portuguese cuisine.The green areas of the Sudoeste Alentejano e Costa Vicentina Natural Park are 0.6 mi away. This unit is 9.9 mi from popular Zambujeira do mar. Faro International Airport is 76 mi away from the Residencial Idalio.
- The room was very big and clean. Great place to stop over for a night for the value. Owner was so friendly and helpful with suggestions to eat and do around the area! Def would recommend this place.
- Clean and spacious room with a good view of the village.
- Room very clean and very friendly staff. Good location with a nice view.
- Best bed I ever slept in. Big room and very clean. I loved it.
- Everything was very nice comfortable bed, airconditioning was very welcome on a stormy day and location is a very shortwalk from town centre. A note to Isabel, who went out of her way to accommodate my needs.
Casas de Sabóia
Casas de Sabóia is a guest house located in a small village in Alentejo, near Santa Clara Lake. Just a 5-minute drive from the Mira riverfront area, the guest house is a 3-minute drive away from the Santa Clara-Sabóia Train Station.The property has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 living room with fireplace, indoor and outdoor dining area, kitchen and terrace with private pool. WiFi is free and a daily cleaning service is provided on request.Breakfast is delivered to the door daily and guests can prepare their meals in the fully equipped kitchen. There is a restaurant in the center of Sabóia, just a few minutes’ walk away.The guest house is a 33-minute drive from the entrance of the Sudoeste Alentejano e Costa Vicentina natural Park, which features several beaches, green areas and hiking trails. The area also features a varied animal and plant life that guests can admire. The riverfront area allows for sports fishing and several water sports. Scenic boat trips are also available.Casas de Sabóia is a 70-minute drive from the Faro International Airport.
- Very friendly host who could not do enough to helpExcellent attention to detail
- Excellent reception, super friendly. Well stocked kitchen.
- Authentic little cocoon with a swimming pool in the middle of the countryside of Portugal ! Its situated in the small village of Saboia where you can find a really good portuguese restaurant called Flor do Campo recommended by the host.
- We felt so welcomed even though we arrived late due to unfamiliar roads. Breakfast was great, and tips for surrounding travels were excellent. Thank you!!
- The facility was like an oasis in this small village. Communication with the host and hostess was excellent and the amenities were superb. With respect to the included breakfast, there was an amazing choice of cheeses, fresh bread, homemade preservatives, etc. Casa Saboia really exceeded our expectations.
Located by the lake of the Santa Clara Dam, Poioruivo is a wooden bungalow that offers a private beach area and a terrace with panoramic view of the surrounding landscape. Free WiFi is available.Poioruivo includes a double bedroom, a twin bedroom and a bathroom with a shower. The living area features a fully equipped kitchenette, a satellite TV, heating, a dining area and a sofa bed.Guests can use the barbecue facilities and enjoy their meals al fresco. Alternatively guests can visit the town of Odemira 25 mi away and taste the local gastronomy in the various restaurants available.At Poioruivo you will find free bikes Other facilities offered at the property include grocery deliveries and water sport facilities. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking and windsurfing. The property offers free parking.Access to the A2 motorway is 37 mi away and Faro International Airport is 65 mi away.
- Beautiful location, lots of places to walk our dogs. The cottage is a nice set up with a fenced in porch with eating areas and sun loungers. Great for dogs and small children. Hosts were lovely, helped us the first night as we didnt have any food with us we planned to drop our dogs off and then go but were too late for the local supermarket.
- Fantastic location and very friendly hosts.The two dogs are great too we could have taken the black lab home with us , the other one you would need a horse box .The cabin was very clean and wifi worked fine. Pitch black at night . Lovely walks but take walking boots as there are lots of rocks around . We were only there two nights but we felt very relaxed for drive home.Breakfasts are good with lots of choice delivered to your cabin make sure you take plenty of food/drink supplies as the nearest town Santa Clara a Velha is a few ks away .
- We had good time in Poioruivo the place is quiet and perfect to relax for holidays !The lake is directly in front of the house with nice activities like canoe and paddle. We had a very good breakfast with a lot of choices and the host cared about us.
- The location is perfect for the ultimate chill out trip., with fantastic accommodation great hosts. Alipio Maria thank you so much for a wonderful time. Oh great fishing !! You made this the perfect break… We will be back very soon.
- Very friendly People. Thank you for everything, we had a great time at your place! Best, Judith
Dias Distintos – Turismo Rural
Featuring an outdoor pool and a restaurant area, the Dias Distintos – Turismo Rural is located in Odemira. It is a genuine rustic accommodations, since some of its units have walls made of adobe and also have wooden sloped ceilings.Each room comes with access to a patio and features a private bathroom, with a bath or shower. Garden views are also possible from the rooms.Guests may have a taste of the genuine local cuisine in the restaurant of the property. Breakfast service is available and served each morning. Alternatively, guests may venture to Odemira, a 20-minute drive, where they will find various Portuguese-style restaurants.Dias Distintos has a 24-hour front desk, which guests may consult in order to get the best tips on local places to visit. There is also a shared lounge, where a drink may be enjoyed or just sitting and relaxing in the sofas.The unit is located 19 mi from the green areas of the Sudoeste Alentejano e Costa Vicentina Natural Park, where guests can trek the hiking trails or even stop for a picnic among the natural surroundings. Santa Clara Dam’s Reservoir is 25 mi from the unit. Faro International Airport is 81 mi from the Dias Distintos.
- we love to stay in Dias Distintos. Staff was really friendly, very kind and always worried about our comfort and happiness.Food was very traditional and very good. Breakfast was very complete with everything you need to start a new day. There was a small farm with some farm animals like goats, pigs and very cute cats. Pool and all facilities were all very clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this place if you want a space to feel the nature and relax with a group of friends and family.
- Location, breakfast and views from the pool. Buffet dinner was delicious
- It was a beautiful stay with a beautiful view, especially during sunset. The animals that walk around freely, good breakfast and a lovely host! The rooms were clean and they cleaned it every day. Good breakfast with fresh homemade cake. The pool has an amazing view. Will be coming back if I ever go to the same region. Thanks again!
- Location great ideal for pets breakfast very good.Isabel and family make it seem you are staying with family they are always there to help.Will return.
- Everything was great, beyond expectations!By the way, the owners are great hostesses and we got to know a lot about the history and heritage of that property, which belongs to the same family since the XIII century! Just Amazing!
This traditional Portuguese farmhouse is located on the Alentejo coast and surrounded by 127 hectares of green fields. All bedrooms are traditionally furnished and come with extra-long beds.Rooms at Amieira Agroturismo come with a wardrobe, mirror, TV and work desk. They are centrally heated and have a private bathroom with a bathtub. Some rooms also have a terrace.Guests can enjoy local breakfast with bread from a wood oven and homemade jams. For restaurants and cafés, guests can travel 5 mi to Boavista dos Pinheiros.The Amieira has a rural-style living room with a fireplace and a large terrace overlooking the fields. Table tennis and bikes are also available for relaxing afternoons.Amieira Agroturismo offers a 24-hour front desk and free parking. The southwest Alentejo and Vicentine Coast Natural Park is a 30-minute drive away.
- The breakfast, the stars at night. The quietness and the natural life. This is a perfect place for a romantic getaway.Flavia is an angel! She gave us coffee and home made cake when we arrived.
- We liked to have a couple of peacocks on our terrace. The breakfast was excellent, everything was fresh, eggs from a farm nearby, homemade jam, local honey! The night sky is great there, you could actually see the milky way.
- Idyllic location, very peaceful. Tea and cake on arrival and the breakfast on the terrace was just lovely
- Everything! Very fabulous setting, room, service and breakfast!
- Everything. Quiet, isolated place amidst the Alentejo plains, super nice staff, the breakfast was amazing with local products and homemade jams by the staff and the price was quite affordable. An awesome surprise!
Monte Corte Enchária
Located in São Teotónio, 27 miles from Vila Nova de Milfontes, Monte Corte Enchária has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.Each unit comes with a balcony, a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, a fireplace, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. Some units have a dining area and/or a terrace.There’s a garden with a grill at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.The nearest airport is Faro Airport, 60 miles from the country house.
- Everything…..amazing setting, two small pools. Outdoor barbecueIsolatedPerfect
- Very quiet place. Excellent for rest and spending time with family.
- This place is great, really quiet, clean, and nice.
- Maravilhoso… Soube a pouco… no tenho palavras para descrever …. Desde o staff as acomodaes… Super hospitaleiros…. Simpticos sempre disponveis adoramos e sem dvida voltarmos em breve
- Dos melhores stios em Portugal para desconectar e apreciar o verdadeiro sossego alentejano. Simpatia e dedicao dos proprietrios extrema, sentime como se estivesse em casa de famlia. Tambm recomendado para crianas. Espao divinal para desconectar literalmente, porque no h rede e somente internet satlite e carregar baterias para mais uma semana. Dispe de barbecue e piscinas individuais.
Casas de Campo do Castro da Cola
Featuring garden views, Casas de Campo do Castro da Cola in Marchicão features accommodations, a restaurant, free bikes, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a terrace.The air-conditioned units are furnished with parquet floors and feature a private bathroom, a flat-screen TV, free WiFi, desk, a living room, an equipped kitchenette, patio and views over the pool. There is a seating and a dining area in all units.Guests at the country house can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at Casas de Campo do Castro da Cola can enjoy table tennis on site, or go hiking or cycling in the surroundings.Silveira is 21 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Faro, 43 mi from Casas de Campo do Castro da Cola, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Remote location with a nice surprise visit by two Wild deer.
- Stunning… so much class in every corner of this house
- We enjoyed very much our stay. The house is very cosy and is situated on a little hill in the Alentejoregion . The vue is wundeful and nature is all around. . The host was very friendly and the breakfast was very good. Realy a place to stay and enjoy.
- The apartments are very nice and new. The breakfast basket is very sweet, maybe the hosts could ask what is our yogurt flavour preference everyday we were given different flavoured yogurt but never the natural flavour.On our check out day, we got to spend the day at the pool and the owner was very nice to bring us fresh homemade lemonade free of charge
- Decorao com muito bom gosto e nvel esttico elevado. Muito bem equipada para preparao de pequenas refeies. Piscina e zona envolvente excelente. A presena de gatos um extra fantstico e de companhia muito agradvel. Pequeno almoo variado. Restaurante da propriedade tem excelente gastronomia alentejana.
Surrounded by cork and olive trees, Figueirinha Ecoturismo offers a garden with a biological swimming pool. The property supports itself with solar panels and uses organically grown vegetables.The colorfully decorated rooms at Figueirinha Ecoturismo come with local materials like iron, wood and cork. Each has a private bathroom with a shower and a stone washbasin.For daily use, there is a community gas stove and a barbecue.This holiday retreat is located 17 mi from the coastal village of Vila Nova de Milfontes and Praia do Malhão. Cape Sardão with its community of black storks and lighthouse is a 45-minute drive away.
- Absolutely lovely stay in a beautiful, well maintained garden, with very friendly and helpful hosts. The facility is selfsustaining, very comfortable.It was sparkly clean, the bed was very comfortable, shower clean, warm and with enough water pressure.The breakfast with local products and homemade jam was fantastic.
- Very peaceful place to relax for a couple of days and enjoy the Alentejos nature!
- This is a very special place with a big beautiful garden, a natural pool and creativ accomodations. We had the safari tend and found it very comfortable. Breakfast was very good and Paula her family/staff were extremly nice and hospitable. There is a shared outdoor kitchen and many comfortable places in the garden to hang out. We loved the two friendy dogs and the cat!
- Alex Paula are great hosts, lovely friendly atmosphere and a fantastic breakfast in the morning!
- Excellent experience in a very friendly atmosphere.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Luzianes