Holiday Villas & Apartments
Boasting an outdoor pool and a fitness room, Holiday Villas & Apartments offers accommodations set in Maceira, 6.8 mi from Leiria. Free WiFi is offered.Each unit is fitted with a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with bidet and a hairdryer.The villa offers a terrace.There is a garden with a barbecue at this property and guests can go windsurfing and diving nearby.Nazaré is 14 mi from Holiday Villas & Apartments, while Fátima is 22 mi from the property.
- Beautiful villas,10 minutes away from Nazare,very quiet ,the best accommodation for relax. 25 meters swimming pool is amazing absolutely.
- Very quiet and beautiful place near Nazare,luxury and comfortable villas with amazing 25 meters private pool,beautiful little garden with BBQ,comfortable poolside bar.Kitchen was fully equipped,good and comfortable bedrooms,very clean.
- Nice Villas,luxury,comfortable,very quiet.Each villa with amazing private 25 meters swimming pool,helpful and friendly staff.Beautiful place.
- Beautiful private villas with fantastic 25 meters swimming pool.Best location,just a 10 minutes away from Nazare and close to Fatima,but away from noise touristtraffic.Very calm nice place .
- Perfect location,only 10 minutes between Nazare and Fatima.Beautiful and very large heated swimming pool around 25 meters.Large,luxury and very comfortable villas,good equipped kitchens with BBQ.Very friendly and helpful staff. RECOMMEND!
Hotel S. Jorge
Hotel S. Jorge is located 0.6 mi from the center of Batalha and provides guest rooms and apartments. You can enjoy the outdoor swimming pool, the terrace and relax with a drink from the on-site bar.All of the rooms at Hotel S. Jorge have air conditioning, a satellite TV and a private bathroom. Each room has its own parking space and free Wi-Fi access.The apartments have an equipped kitchenette to prepare meals.Hotel S. Jorge offers a tennis court, a lounge and a meeting room. The hotel is 11 mi from Fatima and 12 mi from the Caves of Mira de Aire.
- Everyone was incredibly nice and friendly, the room was very spacious and everything made you feel at home.Were definitely coming back!
- The bed is very comfortable. The room is a great size and the bathroom had nice facilities. The on site pool and ability to park very close to your apartment is great. It being set back from the main road as well means its quiet. The staff are very helpful. Its my second stay there and I like it a lot. I plan to use it again next year already.
- Great staff very friendly. Got to go on a weekend where they had live music at the bar and everything was maintained clean and organized giving the virus this establishment was able to create a great investment and great entertainment for their costumers
- Very nice private hotel, clean, and lovely service! We will definitely come back! 5 stars!
- The room was spacious, the bed was very comfortable. The tv had some good channels and the bathroom was very modern and spacious as well. I really liked being able to park right in front of the room and the staff were very friendly. I will definitely go back.
Hotel Villa Batalha
The 4-star Villa Batalha features a bar with views towards UNESCO World Heritage-listed Batalha Monastery. Surrounded by traditional white houses, the hotel offers a spa, indoor pool, tennis court and large private gardens with a golf course.Each bright, air-conditioned room has a modern décor with wooden floors, a satellite TV, safety deposit box and mini-bar. Floor-to-ceiling windows provide natural light and each unit overlooks either the garden, the monastery or the surroundings. Free WiFi access is provided.Environmentally-friendly Villa Batalha provides spacious public areas. Panoramic terraces look over the green valleys and mountains. The ample O Claustro Bar features plenty of natural light, a stunning view over the Monastery and serves light meals and snacks.The property features a restaurant, the Adega dos Frades, a modern but cozy place also suitable for guests with limited mobility. It serves mainly traditional Portuguese cuisine with an emphasis on characteristic regional dishes and desserts.The hot tub is in an airy room with sun loungers facing the landscape. A sauna and solarium are also featured.By the Lena River, Hotel Villa Batalha is 30 minutes by car from Nazaré and São Pedro de Moel beaches. Fátima Sanctuary is 20 minutes’ drive. On-site indoor or outdoor parking is free and an airport shuttle is available to Lisbon Airport, 71 mi away.
- Its not fair to give any bad reviews due to covid pandemic as it limits the experience but in this town I dont think there is a better place to stay. Enjoy nature, spa, history, food… its all walking distance. Ok?
- Breakfast was good.There is parking in the hotel.
- nice breakfast, convenient location for visiting Batalha Monastery spa relaxation massage is a big plus
- beautiful location, good breakfast, great Italian restaurant in the town, comfortable beds
- Clean and quiet hotel, beautiful location near the monastery, polite and helpful staff, excellent breakfast!
Casa do Outeiro – Arts & Crafts Boutique Hotel
Located in Batalha, Casa do Outeiro – Arts & Crafts Boutique Hotel offers scenic views of the Santa Maria da Vitoria Monastery. Most rooms feature a private balcony, some with a view over the monastery. Facilities include an outdoor pool and the property was renovated in early 2017.The air-conditioned rooms at Casa Do Outeiro feature a unique décor, with several decorative pieces created by the property’s owners. All rooms have a flat-screen cable TV, a refrigerator, and tea and coffee making facilities.Casa do Outeiro – Arts & Crafts Boutique Hotel offers free WiFi access throughout. The hotel also has a games room with a billiards table, a children’s playground, and a garden.Every morning, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the hotel’s breakfast room including homemade cakes, jams, and natural fruit juices with views of the swimming pool. The hotel also has an honesty bar with drinks, snacks and a fireplace.Fátima is a 20-minute drive away from Casa do Outeiro – Arts & Crafts Boutique Hotel, as are Alcobaça and Nazaré. Tomar is a 30-minute drive away. The hotel offers free private parking.
- Location was great and staff super Breakfast was well organized and safe
- i just love this place, this is the second time i come and always come here i will stay here, clean beautiful place recommend
- Loved the property and town. The breakfast was excellent. We had a one night very enjoyable stay and wished we could have stayed longer.
- Exceeded expectations very convenient to visit the church and convent at Batalha. The town is very small so short walk to restaurants and to the church. Hotel has many fun decor touches with quirky items in both public spaces and rooms. Breakfast was good, staff pleasant. Didnt have a chance to use the pool but it looked nice. Easy free parking and free wifi.
- This a nice little hotel , very well decorated, close to the main attraction monastery Batalha. Worth it for the cost!
Hotel Lis Batalha Mestre Afonso Domingues
One of our top picks in Batalha. With a prime location in the historic center of Batalha, the recently-renovated Hotel Lis Batalha Mestre Afonso Domingues faces the Monastery of Santa Maria da Vitória, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The traditional Portuguese restaurant offers panoramic views of the Monastery.The hotel’s recent renovation works completely revamped the rooms and increased the property’s capacity, from 22 units to 40 units. The air conditioned rooms come equipped with flat-screen cable TVs, mini-bar, hairdryer and complimentary coffee/tea facilities. Free WiFi is available throughout the Hotel Lis Batalha Mestre Afonso Domingues.The restaurant has a terrace and garden, opposite the monastery. The hotel has a number of free parking spaces, and there are also other options of free parking nearby.The Shrine of Fátima is within 11 mi and is a renowned religious pilgrimage spot. Popular beaches, such as Nazaré and São Pedro de Moel are accessible within 19 mi. The Alcobaça Monastery is at a 16 mi distance, while the medieval town of Óbidos is within 43 mi. Lisbon International Airport is 75 mi from the Hotel Lis Batalha Mestre Afonso Domingues.
- Great location. Very helpful staff, especially front desk. Spacious comfortable room facing the monastery. Good value.
- A beautiful boutique hotel that is tucked in the heart of Batalha, with a wonderful restaurant and attentive staff.
- very good location ,very good rooms ,comfortable, very pleasant, parking easy, meal very good, very Kindly personal
- We loved this hotel. Spacious, clean, comfortable and friendly staff. The location is perfect for seeing the monastery as it is next door. We could view the front entrance from our room window.
- Great value for this renovated hotel years past it was a more basic inn like place. Updated, modern, great decor, beautiful paintings which seem to be by local artists. Nice sitting area. Rooms very nice too, good size and comfortable. Breakfast included and very nice and substancial offerings. Nice bar and dining room you can sit overlooking one of the biggest and oldest monasteries ever built! Nice staff, nice little town to walk around and buy some clothes or souvenirs, other restaurants close by and cafes and bakeries. Worth spending a day and night here, you wont regret it. Nice, although basic Portuguese food in the dining room and good wines. Really cant complain about anything.
Hotel D. Dinis
Located in Leiria city center, the renovated Hotel D. Dinis offers uniquely decorated rooms 500 feet from Leiria Bus Terminal. It offers free Wi-Fi access and private parking.All rooms have a flat-screen cable TV with Sport TV, and some offer river views from the private balcony. All include a private bathroom with bath or shower and free toiletries.Breakfast is available daily and can be served either in the breakfast room or in guests’ rooms. Within 492 feet, there is a variety of award-wining restaurants serving from traditional to exotic cuisine.D. Dinis offers a 24-hour reception with luggage storage. The hotel’s central location is ideal for long walks through the historic center, the city’s garden and Liz River, located at 600 feet.Pombal train station with alfa pendular services is 16 mi away, and Leiria Train station is 2.2 mi. Batalha Monastery is a 17-minute drive and Alcobaça Monastery is a 32-minute drive away. The religious site of Fátima is a 20-minute drive.
- The staff were friendly and helpfullThe parking was close to the hotelThe hotel was located very conveniently in the city centre
- Breakfast was limited due to the coronavirus situation, but it was really good.They also were really careful about the covid situation, everyone using masks and alcohol everywhere for your hands.Place was really confortable.
- The staff is very friendly and they speak french which was very helpful for us.
- The beds were super comfortable, great location, nice bathroom a big shower, good breakfast
- Front desk very helpful and very nice.Breakfast and Parking also included.
Hotel Residencial Batalha
The Hotel Residencial Batalha is located less than 1,000 feet from the Santa Maria da Vitória Monastery, part of the UNESCO World Heritage sites. It features a bar and offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.The air-conditioned rooms at the Batalha include a mini-bar, a cable TV, and a telephone. Their private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the hotel with views of the Mountain Aire and Monastery of Santa Maria da Victoria. The area also offers several options to enjoy characteristic Portuguese meals.The village of Batalha is located in the Rota do Sol, with connections to Leiria, Fatima, and Obidos . The beaches of Nazaré and São Pedro de Moel are within 17 mi from the hotel.
- A cute little room, clean and comfortable. A good value.
- Central, quiet, diningroom with view, free parking
- Great location for visiting the Cathedral visible across the street. Small garage for a car under the hotel at a cost. Room was comfortable enough. Breakfast was good and in a room with a view of the Cathedral.
- We visited Batalha to see the monastery, which is quite close by the hotel. Theres another small museum across from the hotel which is also worth visiting. The bus stop for the bus we took from Lisbon is about a ten minute walk away and theres also a nearby supermarket.The hotel was clean and comfortable with a hot shower and a decent bed. Theres also a refrigerator in the room. The staff members were helpful and let us leave our bags prior to check in. Breakfast was nothing special but it was included in the price so no complaints. Good value hotel and highly recommended.
- Nespresso with breakfast. View of monastery from breakfast room. Very clean facilities. Friendly, helpful staff. Location, location. Location.
Hotel Casa da Nora
Set in a restored mill just 3.1 mi from Leiria’s center, Hotel Casa da Nora features a sun terrace with views of the Lis River. The lush gardens include an outdoor pool and tennis courts.With free Wi-Fi, all air-conditioned accommodations at Casa da Nora include a seating area with a work desk and a private bathroom. The rooms have a light décor and parquet floors.Da Nora’s restaurant serves traditional and international meals in a historic setting with stone walls and stained-glass windows. The bar serves a range of exotic cocktails.Guests can relax by the outdoor swimming pool or relax in the cozy lounge with its fireplace and African masks.With the hotel’s car-rental service and free parking, guests can drive up to the Monastery of Alcobaça (14 mi) and Leiria’s Castle (3.4 mi).
- Personnel are very NiceDiner was delicious Room was beautiful
- Excellent food! I really recommend to stay on this hotel for a dinner. Very nice terrace above the river Beautiful and very comfortable rooms
- If you are after a quiet, relaxed place, next to a river and a very rustic, close to nature environment, this is the place. It comes with a restaurant and a nice outdoors swimming pool. You are definitely paying for the privacy and quietness.
- The setting was pretty beside the river and the staff were friendly and helpful. Parking nearby was convenient.
- due to the date the restaurant was closed, which we would have loved to enjoy. But we were recommended to another place, which was really good.
Eurosol Leiria & Eurosol Jardim
Located a few feet away from each other, Eurosol Leiria & Eurosol Jardim offer air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV. They feature an outdoor swimming pool and a sauna, and offer free WiFi in all reas.All rooms at Leiria and Jardim are decorated in earthy colors and features large windows, some of which open onto scenic city views. Each one has a work desk and a well-stocked mini-bar.In the evening, a glass of port wine can be enjoyed in the on-site bar. A restaurant serving local and international dishes is also available, and breakfast can be ordered in the room.Eurosol Leiria & Eurosol Jardim is 0.6 mi away from Leiria city center. Free parking is available on site.
- The parking lot free, wide, and protected by a barrier. The presence of a nice swimming pool, although I didnt have time to enjoy it. The decor and modernity of the room and the bathroom, equipped also with a big enough table and a fridge.
- Nice hotel,staff very friendly. Swimming pool a bonus . Easy walk into centre and free parking right outside hotel . Ideal hotel for overnight stay.Breakfast served in our room at no extra charge due to Covid restrictions . Felt safe .There are quite a lot of road works in the town but sat nav brought us to the hotel with only a minor detour.
- Parking was very easy. Easy to walk to historic part of downtown. Nice view from breakfast room.
- Nice breakfast room on top of the building with view to the Leiria Castle.
- Very thoughtful, giving people a feeling of being at home
Land’s Hause bungalows
One of our top picks in Pataias. These air-conditioned bungalows in Pataias have a furnished terrace or balcony. Guests can relax by the swimming pool, enjoy a hot tub session or visit Nazaré’s beaches, 6.8 mi away.Satellite TV and a kitchenette are available in all bungalows at Land’s Hause Bungalows. Each has a private toilet and shower.A continental breakfast is available daily in Land’s Hause’s restaurant. Fish specialties and Portuguese dishes are served in the evening.Apart from playing pool or table football, guests can have fun at the regular karaoke nights and BBQ evenings. Other activities in the area are horse riding and windsurfing.The bungalows are located a 10-minute drive from São Pedro de Moel. Free parking is available.
- Localizao, excelente servio, segurana e tranquilidade.Cobraram 5 pela roupa de cama, toalhas e panos de cozinha durante toda a estadia. Normas do Covid. Preo justo. Sempre muito atenciosos e disponveis. Nada a apontar.
- Gostei muito da piscina, mas tambm de tudo em geral.
- a piscina boa… os bungalows so bons para passar uns dias…
- Adorei tudo, muito sossegado que at deu vontade de ficar mais uma noite. Recomendo.
- gostei da piscina e de ter um frigorifico e uma placa facilitando fazer comidaquanto ao pequeno almoo no tomei e a localizao um bocado isolado , mas acessivel
Looking for: Best Hotels in Maceira