Pilaites svetingi namai
One of our best sellers in Vilnius! Pilaites svetingi namai is located in Vilnius, about 5.6 mi from the city center with the beautiful Old Town. Free WiFi is available in every room.Each room here will provide you with a private bathroom also comes with free toiletries and a bath or a shower. Extras include bed linen. All rooms feature access to the common terrace.At Pilaites svetingi namai you will find a terrace and a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge. The property offers free parking.The property is 3.5 mi from Lithuanian Exhibition and Convention Center LITEXPO. Vilnius Airport is 6.8 mi away.
- Very cozy, home like. Hostess were great. Easy reach of the town center and airport (if you have a car) 🙂 Recommend 🙂
- Remote locations, but this is good if you wish sleep well
It’s the best place a tourist can get in Vilnius. The owner was so kind to pick us at the bus station at night. The apartment is honestly clean. Rooms are spacious, clean washrooms, kitchen with all the necessary appliances. Most importantly kind staff.
Definitely we will book this place for the next tour as well.
- A bit far from city center (15-20mins by car), but very nice and calm location
- Švaru, tvarkynga. Namo savininkė labai maloni. Rekomenduoju. 👌
Surrounded by a lush garden, Bellavilla is located a 15-minute drive of the center of Vilnius. Free Wi-Fi access and private parking area available.Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a seating area. Each also has a fridge and an electric kettle. Featuring a hairdryer, private bathrooms also come with free toiletries and towels. Extras include linen.At Bellavilla you will find a garden and a terrace. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking.The property is within 0.9 mi of the nearest grocery store and a restaurant.
Top quality place the host was very helpful . Living in a Resedantial area not in the centre taxi may cost 8 euro Pre booking.
But it is very good if you have a car.
- It was great holidays for us at Bella Villa. The host was very nice and we felt welcomed. The room was perfect, very elegant and clean. There was also a nice kitchen where you can make food yourself. And you can rest and chill in the hotell hall or garden in the backyard.
- Nice house with beautiful furniture and interior. Huge garden
- Amazing place to stay at! The villa is beautiful! The rooms are lovely (ancient style), very clean, very quiet. Rooms have their own private bathrooms. For people travelling by car, it is a perfect place to stay at. It’s in a residential area. Vilnius is very close by and easy to access. A wonderful place to relax. It’s by far the best place we’ve stayed at and the price is unbeatable! You won’t find anywhere such value for money. We loved it and we’ll definitely come back!
- Very good quality nicely designed hotel for reasonable money. Perfect for travelers with car, cause location is in quiet neighborhood of local citizens in suburbs of Vilnius. Late arrivals accepted in any time of night.
- Top quality place the host was very helpful . Living in a Resedantial area not in the centre taxi may cost 8 euro Pre booking.
Silvija House is located in the Old Town, 900 feet from Radziwiłł Palace in Vilnius and surrounded by the most popular bars, restaurants and night clubs of Vilnius. It offers rooms with free, high speed Wi-Fi internet. The American Embassy is 1,500 feet away.All the rooms of Silvija are soundproofed, allowing for a peaceful and quiet rest. They are decorated in classical style with a large, flat-screen TV with cable channels, armchairs, a table and a bathroom with a shower, toilet and free toiletries.Coffee, tea, milk and cereal are available all day, free of charge. Airport or train station shuttle service can be arranged for the guests.Vilnius Bus and Train Station are located a 15-minute walk away. The Old Town Square, with the Palace of Grand Dukes of Lithuania and Vilnius Cathedral are a 10-minute walk from Silvija House.
- Excellent location, easy get-in, proper rooms for the value, hospitable staff, coffee at any time on a house. Rooms had private showers and toilets.
- Very good location, great price,comfortable and clean room…
- For this price the hotel is very good. Very friendly staff and perfect location. Only
- The location was really good, right in the heart of the old town. The room quite spacious, clean and well equiped. They didn’t offer any breakfast plan but at least there’s a kitchen where you can make yourself a coffee/tea or even store your own food in the fridge.
- The facility is easy to access, close to the old town and the kitchen area where you can have coffee, tea and cereal all day is really good!
One of our top picks in Vilnius.The Lvovo Apartments are located in the center of Vilnius, less than 15 minutes’ walk from the Old Town. Each apartment features a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.All guests of Lvovo are welcome to cook their own food in kitchenettes, equipped with stoves and essential kitchenware. Modern bathrooms offer slippers and free toiletries.The entertainment is provided by a CD player. There also are safety deposit boxes in most apartments.The nearest bus stop is located in front of the Lvovo property. Guests can find several restaurants within 150 feet. The Lvovo offers free, private parking.
- You are able to use the washing machine which was next to the building. Inclusive of kitchen and tools. Bathroom was clean and bed was comfortable. A heating rack in the bathroom helped when washing clothes.
- Even choc bar as welcome to room…a nice touch for a good-priced comfortable room.
The location is wonderful.
Really liked the design.
Bed was fairly comfortable.
There was a bottle of wine and a box of mint chocolates waiting for us.
- The room was cosy and the bed very comfortable. Checking in was quick and easy and to my delight I found chocolates ready for me in the room.
- short walk to Old Town, private parking, everything in place (apartment’s equipment)
One of our best sellers in Vilnius! Near Ozas is a self-catering accommodations located in Vilnius. FreeWiFi access is available. The property is 2.7 mi from The Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet Theater and 2.8 mi from The Museum of Genocide Victims.Accommodations will provide you with a TV and a large terrace. There is a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher. The bathroom comes with a hairdryer.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, check out The Vilna Gaon Jewish State Museum (2.9 mi) and Lithuanian Exhibition and Convention Center LITEXPO (3.6 mi).Vilnius Airport is located 6.2 mi away. The property is 0.7 mi from Ozas Shopping Center.
- Good location close to Ozas mall, nice view and overall cozy
- Easy check-in, good underground parking space, cozy and spacy flat, well equipped, good neighborhood. We will be happy to come again.
- Easy find the key, we was with buggy ( property have a lift) it’s big plus! Clean, fresh have a shampoo and shower gel
- Very good location, quiet neighborhood, good for kids- playground and park are near by. Apartment was nice and clean, enough space for 3 people
- Good location if you have an car, clean and comfortable.
Natalex MicroLofts is a self-catering accommodations located in Vilnius, in a renovated industrial estate within 3.1 mi of the Old Town. Free WiFi access is available.The apartment will provide you with a TV, cable channels and a balcony.There is a fully equipped kitchenette with a refrigerator and kitchenware. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer.The property is within 1.2 mi from 2 shopping centers and an aquapark. Vilnius Airport is located 5 mi from the property. Breakfast is possible in a nearby cafe.
I have stayed here before and the service has not changed. I asked for a transfer from the Airport and the team was super supportive. My flight was delayed 2 hours, meaning I arrived in Vilnius at 2 am in the morning and they still waited for me and asked for updates for me not to get worried. When they got me there they even helped me get into the apartment.
It’s a small studio but it has everything you need for a few days of relax.
- Convenient location, great communication with the host.
- Very spacious and clean. It was a little hard to find because there are no proper signage showing the place. Even a local couldn’t locate it, but eventually he helped me find it. The good thing was that every email was promptly answered. Large supermarket a short walk away.
- Nice room suitable for 3-4 people, there was an electric kettle and kitchenware
- Has a kitchen, good bathroom, clean, comfortable, close supermarket and Quite.
- I have stayed here before and the service has not changed. I asked for a transfer from the Airport and the team was super supportive. My flight was delayed 2 hours, meaning I arrived in Vilnius at 2 am in the morning and they still waited for me and asked for updates for me not to get worried. When they got me there they even helped me get into the apartment.
Vilnius Centre Flat
Vilnius Center Flat offers accommodations in Vilnius. The apartment is 1,650 feet from Museum of Genocide Victims. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.A TV is featured. There is a private bathroom with a bath.Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet Theater is 2,950 feet from Vilnius Center Flat, while Gediminas’ Tower is 1.1 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Vilnius Airport, 3.1 mi from the property.
- Nice location in the city center near the main street and river, cozy flat.
- The property is rather small but very clean and tidy, the host provided tea and coffee, and there is a kettle and some crockery/cutlery. The bed is very comfortable. The host was extremely helpful and went beyond any expectation delivering a hairdryer late evening! We were really moved by that. It is about 20 min walk from Vilnius Cathedral, but there is a bus stop about 7 min walk from there. A small supermarket is also very close. Quiet neighbourhood, but a few restaurants quite close by. Walking distance to KGB museum (closed on Mondays and Tuesdays). Ideal if you are out all day and come to the apartment for the night.
- Отличное соотношение цены/качества. Отдельная маленькая квартира с микроволновкой, посудой, чайником. Удобное расположение. До центра 10 минут пешком. Для двоих – отличный вариант. Удобная кровать. В ванной бак с горячей водой, объёма хватает на двоих, но не более. Парковка во дворе, много места. Лифта нет. В номере хорошая звукоизоляция. Нам понравилось. Много каналов на ТВ. Зная цены в Вильнюсе на жилье, здесь был отличный вариант. Приветливый персонал. Женщина, которая выдаёт ключи, находится на певорм этаже в офисе типографии. Мне очень понравился кофе, который был номере. Из столовых приборов – тарелки, ложки, чашки. Были также чай, сахар, соль.
Было отлично, мы заселялись ночью и сами, все объяснили, нашли быстро.
Локация хорошая, до центра близко идти пешком по прямой, есть магазины/бары/кальянные. все необходимое в квартире есть, хорошая ванная
- Ogólny stan lokalu, po prostu nie jest za ładnie. Trochę ciasno.
B Apartment in Vilnius
One of our best sellers in Vilnius! “B” Apartment in Vilnius is located in a quiet area, 1,950 feet from the Green Lakes and 1.2 mi from the Neris River. It offers an apartment with a garden and barbecue. A sauna is also available.This one-bedroom apartment has a balcony and a covered garden terrace. The modern kitchen includes a dining area. There is also a contemporary tiled bathroom with a walk-in shower. Wi-Fi is free of charge.The “B” Apartment is located a 10-minute drive from the Ozas and Akropolis Shopping Mall. There is a bike rental service provided, and free private parking is possible on site.
As it was expected the location was brilliant for car travelers. Quiet and safe neighborhood. Clean and cozy apartment.
Just as recommendation for future guests – prepare drink water. Local tap water was not good.
- Apartamentai nuosavo namo 2 aukšte. Šeimininkų net nesigirdėjo, tikrai jauku ir patogu.Vieta ideali norint praleisti laiką paplūdimyje prie Balsio ežero, ėjome pėsčiomis. Rami nuosavų namų gyvenvietė. Visai šalia Iki parduotuvė ir picerija. Apartamentai labai švarus ir patogus šeimai 2+2. Wifi veikė puikiai. Virtuvėje radome viską ko tik gali prireikti net kavos aparatą.
Квартира в частном секторе на втором этаже дома. Полностью оборудованная кухня, хороший интернет, на редкость хорошие подушки, теплые одеяла. Есть стиральная машина и утюг.
Радушная хозяйка, угостила нас яблоками из своего сада.
Недалеко находится большой продуктовый магазин.
В частный сектор ходят автобусы, поэтому до города можно добраться и без машины.
Менее, чем в 2 км от дома находится очень красивое озеро, где можно поплавать, позагорать, взять на прокат лодку или катамаран. Там же детская площадка, место для гриля, тренажеры, туалеты. Единственное в хорошую погоду стоит ехать пораньше (если на машине), иначе потом нужно будет долго идти пешком, т.к. парковочное место найти будет сложно. Парковка платная, но не дорогая.
- Местоположение отличное-дом располагается в благополучном коттеджном посёлке в самом Вильнюсе, рядом красивое озеро. В доме есть все необходимое для отличного отдыха. Всем рекомендуем
- Malonūs ir paslaugūs šeimininkai. Graži ir rami vieta, tvarkingi ir švarūs apartamentai. Sugrįšime, rekomenduoju!
- As it was expected the location was brilliant for car travelers. Quiet and safe neighborhood. Clean and cozy apartment.
Located in Vilnius in the Vilniaus region, with Kenesa in Vilnius nearby, Wooden apartments provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.Each unit has a patio, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also provided, as well as an electric tea pot.A terrace can be found at the apartment, along with a garden.Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet Theatre is 1.6 miles from Wooden apartments, while Museum of Occupations and Freedom Fights is 1.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Vilnius Airport, 5 miles from the accommodation.
– Exceptionally clean place, with all the facilities
– Very convenient location both for walking and the local transport
– Own courtyard in the middle of the city
– Great communication with the owners and their flexibility
- A really comfy place. Quiet, near to my destination and also near a nice Mall (Panorama).
- I came around 2 in the night. Not a problem! The key was there in a box with a code. The owner had already contacted me on phone to make sure all was o.k. This location was for me perfect. 5 minutes to my meeting place and less to Panorama shopping center. I will be back!!
- It was in a good location, not that far from the centre. Very cosy, clean, nice and enough of space. There was everything you could need in the apartment.
- Останавливаемся третий раз. Очень нравятся апартаменты. Часть небольшого частного домика с местом в саду и парковкой для машины. Хорошее расположение. Рядом замечательный торговый центр. Прекрасные хозяева, достаточно спокойный и комфортный отдых. В апартаментах есть все, что необходимо. Очень чисто. В день, когда мы выезжали, позвонила хозяйка, сообщила, что заезда не будет, и мы можем остаться подольше, что было очень кстати. Спасибо вам большое! При возможности, обязательно приедем ещё. С удовольствием рекомендовала бы своим друзьям ваши апартаменты.
- – Exceptionally clean place, with all the facilities
Laisves 91 apartaments
One of our best sellers in Vilnius! Laisves 91 apartaments in Vilnius provides accommodations with free WiFi, 3.7 miles from Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet Theatre, 3.7 miles from Museum of Occupations and Freedom Fights and 4.4 miles from Gediminas’ Tower. The property is 1.9 miles from Akropolis Shopping and Entertainment Centre and 3.5 miles from Kenesa in Vilnius.The apartment features 1 separate bedroom, 1 bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and microwave, and a living room with a flat-screen TV.Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Center LITEXPO is 5 miles from the apartment, while Bastion of the Vilnius Defensive Wall is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Vilnius, 7 miles from Laisves 91 apartaments, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The apartments will be renewed with our application. The owner is benevolent, gracious. Population Zruchne.
- Nice appartment, very clean. Helpful and kind Staff
- I liked absolutely everything! Everything is clean and comfortable, the bed is comfortable, the apartment has everything you need. There were no problems with keys and access to the house and apartment. Highly recommend!
- I would like every apartment I rent on booking.com to be as comfortable, clean and well equipped as Laisves 91. I recommend.
- This is an apartment. Very comfortable, warm, clean, close to shops.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Maišiagala