Wilkes Way Villa
Located in Picton, 20 miles from Blenheim, Wilkes Way Villa has free bikes and free WiFi.Each unit comes with a patio, a fully equipped kitchenette with a dishwasher, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also offered, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.The apartment has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the garden or on the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is Marlborough Airport, 24 miles from Wilkes Way Villa.
- Beautiful apartment, fantastic views with easy access to Picton. This is the perfect spot from which to do some great hiking, visit vineyards in Marlborough and enjoy the lovely town of Picton. Tim and Heather are knowledgeable, kind and generous hosts.
- This is a lovely property with a well equipped kitchen. Bonus was the surround sound room where the host treated us to an Andre Rieu Radio Music City hall concert on cd/video. Really relaxed and made the stay special. Also gave excellent reference to a masseuse for one of our party.
- It was five star one of the best places we have ever stayed! Spotless, very big, beautifully furnished and quiet. We will definitely be back and highly recommend it. Many thanks Heather for sharing your wonderful home.
- Definitely the best we ever stayed. We went Picton for just a relaxing holiday and this place made us feel totally like home, but much tidier and cleaner . Its quiet but not too far away from Centre, and very close to the bay which gave me a good chance to do morning exercise during staying. Totally worth it!
- We absolutely loved our stay here. The apartment is super, really comfortable and well furnished. A Billiard room was the icing on the cake! Our host was terrific and very helpful. Thoroughly recommend.
Picton Waikawa Apartment 8
Located within the Waikawa Bay district in Picton, Picton Waikawa Apartment 8 has air conditioning, a patio, and lake views. The property is 20 miles from Blenheim, and complimentary private parking is featured.The apartment features 3 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher, a microwave, a washing machine and a stovetop.The apartment offers a hot tub. A terrace is available on site and hiking can be enjoyed within close proximity of Picton Waikawa Apartment 8.The nearest airport is Marlborough Airport, 24 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Located in Waikawa in the Marlborough region, Dons Place features a terrace and sea views. This self-catered apartment has a garden, grill facilities, free WiFi and free private parking.The apartment comes with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with garden views.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby and the apartment can arrange a car rental service.Picton is 2.8 miles from Dons Place, while Blenheim is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marlborough, 24 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Very tidy and clean We pretty much just slept in there Fully equipped Don shout some bacon eggs toast etc Very good man
- Don was an incredible host and provided all the amenities you could ask for, including a stocked pantry, breakfast provisions including bacon!, as well as a washer and dryer. Truly a gem of a place to stay in the Picton area.
- Everything you could need for a break away. Clean comfortable and warm, all the comfort of home at your finger tips! Even free bacon and eggs thrown in, what a treat!
- The property suited us perfectly two women travelling together who wanted separate bedrooms and cooking facilities. The property was perfect for this and Don provided the apartment with fruit, bread and breakfast makings, which was very generous and much welcome given our arrival was late due to a delayed ferry crossing. This was not problem and our host was generous in helping us settle in.
- Don provided well for us bacon and eggs in the fridge bread butter milk cereal water tea coffee Nespresso quite luxurious really. Vista was amazing. Washing and laundry facilities fantastic. Very very comfortable homely nice place to unwind.
Picton Waterfront Luxury Apartments
One of our best sellers in Picton! Picton Waterfront Apartments offer spacious, modern, self-contained accommodations in the heart of Picton. Each apartment features a private balcony with stunning views of Picton Harbor, Marina and the famous Marlborough Sounds.All apartments are within 2 minutes’ walk of Picton Village, local cafes, restaurants, and the Marina. The ferry and train terminals are 5 minutes’ walk away.All apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities. They offer secure car parking. Towels and bed linen are provided
- This property was clean, well appointed and had a gorgeous view.
- Fantastic Location 5 minute walk from the Ferry Terminal, just across the road from the water taxis. Beautiful views from the apartment, super comfortable beds, all amenities were A. Highly recommend this apartment.
- The apartment was lovely and the location and view from the apartment superb.
- Great location and easy walking distance from Ferry Terminal! Fabulous Views!
- Spacious, very clean and well equipped. It was larger than we were expecting. The location was excellent with nearby bars and restaurants and great views from the room. Having secure parking was great.
Picton Waterfront Oxley’s Luxury Apartment
One of our best sellers in Picton! Set in Picton, 18 mi from Blenheim, Picton Waterfront Oxley’s Luxury Apartment offers a terrace and free WiFi.Featuring a kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, each unit also comes with a cable flat-screen TV, ironing facilities, desk and a seating area with a sofa. There is a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests at the apartment can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Marlborough Airport, 22 mi from Picton Waterfront Oxley’s Luxury Apartment.
- Unfortunately we had a very short overnight stay on journey, but the view out to the marina across the road was lovely. The morning sun came directly into the apartment and balcony, gorgeous setting. The hosts were extremely helpful, including resolving some initial challenges with finding the location and accessing the building.
- The apartment had absolutely everything we needed, a really well appointed kitchen, cozy lounge with very comfortable lounge chairs and sofa. The beds were great and everything was very clean. We were very comfortable and had a wonderful stay!
- The location was a good fit for a short break. Lounge, kitchen and sleeping areas very comfortable and clean.
- Great beds, well appointed kitchen and amazing views for morning coffee. Private covered parking extremely close to the unit.
- I liked the washer and dryer and close proximity to activities and restaurant. The view was a bonus.
Astonishing Views Superb Waterfront Apartment
One of our best sellers in Picton! Astonishing Views Superb Waterfront Apartment is located in Picton and offers a fitness center, a bar and a terrace. The air-conditioned accommodation is 18 miles from Blenheim, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.The apartment comes with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with garden views.If you would like to discover the area, hiking and fishing are possible nearby.The nearest airport is Marlborough, 22 miles from the apartment, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Everything else was amazing, comfort, style, location, luxury I was in my happy space in every area of our luxury apartment. I was deeply in love with the view, the kitchen and the privacy was stunning. I highly recommend this accommodation as superb!
- Location was superb. Though we could not enjoy the view due to fog on both mornings, its at the heart of the small town. Apartment was equipped with everything necessary, quite spacious and convenient.
- Great views of the harbor. 5th floor. Luxurious! Modern design and decor. Feels like a penthouse. Elevator.
- Lovely apartment. Great views and location. Would stay again
- Its in town location, the views a very comfortable apartment.
Picton Marina View
One of our best sellers in Picton! Picton Marina View is located in Picton. Guests can enjoy the free WiFi.Offering direct access to a balcony with sea views, the air-conditioned apartment consists of 1 bedroom and a fully equipped kitchen. The apartment also includes a bathroom with a bath or shower.The apartment has a terrace.Blenheim is 16 miles from Picton Marina View. The nearest airport is Marlborough Airport, 17 miles from the accommodation.
- Great apartment. Amazing view. Good value for money. Will be back for sure
- Everything, it was a beautiful place with everything you needed and more, with an amazing view of the harbour and easy walking distance to town if you didnt have a car like us.Exceeded my expectations
- Beautifully decorated unit. Easy assess to town. Well supplied and iclean.
- It was comfortable, clean and warm. All modern facilities and a balcony with a view.
- Great location within walking distance of the centre of Picton.
Picton Apartment Spa and Pool
Set in Picton, Picton Apartment Spa and Pool features access to a swimming pool, shared with the owner and free WiFi. This apartment offers air-conditioned accommodations with a terrace.The 2-bedroom apartment is equipped with a living room with a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and oven, and a bathroom with free toiletries.Guests can also relax in the garden.Blenheim is 16 mi from the apartment. The nearest airport is Marlborough Airport, 17 mi from the property.
- Sharon the host was so lovely and friendly. The apartment was incredibly comfortable and so well equipped.
- Hosts Sharon and Steve were simply the best. They went out of their way to make our stay as comfortable as possible.
- Russell met us at the door upon arrival. Property was more than expected. It had porch access to a pool and hot tub of our own. Double porch was a surprise. Also kitchen was stocked with milk, coffee, snacks, juice and even a bottle of wine. Russell was so thoughtful, kind and attentive. Deffinitly would go back.
- We get everything we need perfect for staying with family , clean , great location , big space and all the equipment well maintaince .. really nice place to stay .. host really friendly as well.
- Welcoming hosts, superb pool, spacious and comfortable.
Number 9 Picton Luxury Apartment
Featuring air-conditioned accommodations with a balcony, Number 9 Picton Luxury Apartment is set in Picton. This apartment provides barbecue facilities.The apartment consists of 3 bedrooms, a kitchen with dining area, and 1 bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.Blenheim is 18 mi from the apartment. The nearest airport is Marlborough Airport, 22 mi from Number 9 Picton Luxury Apartment.
- Great location and everything was perfect and very cozy thanks a lot we will sure book again when visit Picton
- Location to ferry, main street shops, beach, easy walks … views of harbour and hills.
- The location was perfect. It was warm and cosy. Well equipped and everything we needed was there.
- The apartment was amazing. Im not sure what was better the view or the apartment? Either was very pleasant
- Loved the little touches, like salt and pepper, odd spices, toy box not that we needed it but good to know. Kitchen appliances, plunger coffee just love it all.
Picton Luxury Waterfront Quay Apartment
One of our best sellers in Picton! Located in Picton, 18 miles from Blenheim, Picton Luxury Waterfront Quay Apartment has a terrace and free WiFi.Accommodations are fitted with air conditioning, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. A dishwasher, a microwave and fridge are also available, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.The nearest airport is Marlborough Airport, 22 miles from the apartment.
- Absolutely loved the location and the view. The apartment was very clean and inviting and very warm
- Fantastic view from our apartment. Spacious and luxurious inside.
- Owner met us at the agreed time and explained parking and security arrangements. Apartment spotlessly clean and everything we needed….except extra toilet tissue!
- So easy and fantastic to deal with I called the owner and she answered immediately and was super helpful.
- We loved the location and the size of the apartment and that you had curtains not blinds!! My kids said it was their favorite from our whole trip
Looking for: Best Hotels in Maraetai Bay