Manoir le Louis XXI
Manoir le Louis XXI guest house is 4.3 mi from the Fine Arts Museum and Noter-Dame-de-Grace Cathedral in Cambrai. Dating from the 18th century, it features a French and English floral garden.Decorated with antiques or an original fireplace, the guest rooms all offer a garden view and free WiFi. Each has a private bathroom complete with hairdryer, while the studio also has an equipped kitchenette and dining area.A continental breakfast is served daily for guests staying in the guest rooms, and it can be taken on the terrace during sunny weather. Barbecue facilities are provided in the garden for al fresco dining.An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing. Free private parking is provided. It is easily accessible from the A26 motorway, which is only 5 mi away.
- The house and gardens are wonderful, the interiors magical, the bedrooms are sumptuous, but the best aspect is the wonderful welcome provided by Thierry and Patrice. I would wholeheartedly recommend the Manoir, try it, you will not be disappointed
- It is a huge project to renovate an 18th Century Manor, and this one was done in a mixture of elegance and whimsy. Very fun! Watch the entrance though, the gate was made for carriages not cars, so hold your breath and enter carefully
- Beautiful property with gorgeous grounds. Awesome greeting by owners. Breakfast a highlight!
- Very lovely welcome procedure. Impressive chateau, It is a collection of a lot of art. Very fine. Internet was brilliant. Breakfast was in a very ancient room a highlight. Well done!
- There was a warm welcome from the owners of this grand old property. The building is impressive and the grounds are lovely. The bedroom was very quirky which we liked. Breakfast was excellent and served in a beautiful room with sumptuous decor and a lovely view out to the garden. The owners are really helpful and will give recommendations for places to eat in Cambrai.
Le gîte du Tordoir
Le gîte du Tordoir is located in Les Rues-des-Vignes and offers free bikes, barbecue facilities and a terrace. The vacation home features garden views and is 24 miles from Douai.The vacation home has 3 separate bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and dishwasher, and a living room with a flat-screen TV.Guests at the vacation home can enjoy a continental breakfast.After a day of hiking or cycling, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.Saint-Quentin is 19 miles from Le gîte du Tordoir, while Valenciennes is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Lille Airport, 49 miles from the accommodation.
- Really well appointed, spacious Gite with such tasteful furnishings and decorations. The beds were really comfortable.Our hosts welcome was very warm and the breakfast served in Catherines grand salon in her home next door was delicious and the setting overlooking the Canal de St Quentin was marvellous. It made a lovely end to a superb stay in France.
- Lemplacement tait celui que nous recherchions. Proche de Cambrai. Dans un crin de verdure, proximit du canal. Lappartement est confortable, bien quip. Nous avons profit du jardin extrieur. l accueil est excellent.
- Lendroit tait trs propre, la literie trs bonne et lhte trs accomodante.
- Makkelijke checkin met code op sleutelbox. Gezellig en knus ingericht huisje. Hl lieve mensen. We mochten zonder meer hun kajak gebruiken om op het kanaal wat te varen, wat we dan ook met plezier gedaan hebben
- Wir waren auf der Durchreise und hatten eigentlich das Haus gebucht. Dieses war aber versehentlich doppelt gebucht. So sind wir zur Gastgeberin ins Haus gezogen. Das Haus liegt traumhaft an einen kleinen Kanal mit mehreren Schleusen. Das Haus ist total liebevoll eingerichtet. Die Gastgeber sehr, sehr nett und frsorglich. Das Frhstck war groartig. Leider waren wir zu kurz da, um alles in vollen Zgen genieen zu knnen. Wir knnen diese Unterkunft voll emphehlen.
La chaumière du Tordoir
Offering free WiFi and garden views, La chaumière du Tordoir is an accommodations set in Les Rues-des-Vignes. Featuring a terrace, the bed and breakfast is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as cycling and hiking.This bed and breakfast comes with a private bathroom with a bath, a shower and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is offered.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.La chaumière du Tordoir offers a barbecue. Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Arras is 25 mi from La chaumière du Tordoir, while Lens is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Lille Airport, 34 mi from the property.
- They allowed me to check in much later than planned as my ferry was delayed.
- Magic location by the river, excellent breakfast. Early morning view.
- So very traditionally French. The description was good. It should be read on booking. This is in a small village. The room was excellent with the bonus of a top Sony TV. The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was excellent with eggs bacon. When I visit my nearby friends again I will look forward to renewing my booking. The location was tranquil.
- The location is great right next to the St Quentin Canal perfect for walks or just looking at the barges going by. This is a good place/base for exploring what the Nord region has got to offer. Highly recommended.
- Nice location near the canal. Excellent breakfast.
Zenia Hotel & Spa
Located a 5-minute drive from Cambrai city center, Zenia Hotel & Spa offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and free access to its spa. Paris is 2 hours away by car and Lille is a 40-minute drive away.Featuring a flat-screen TV with cable and satellite channels, each room has a private bathroom with multi-jet shower and tea and coffee making facilities.Room service is available upon request. The spa includes an indoor pool, a sauna and 3 hot tubs.The entire Zenia Hotel & Spa is serviced by a elevator and offers disabled access throughout. It is close to the Cora Cambrai-Proville shopping area.
- Sonia was a great hostess and made us feel extremely comfortable. Despite the current lockdown and lack of facilities, we had a comfortable and pleasant stay.
- We liked it the kids played in the pool, we sat in the jacuzzi
- The staff lady at the reception is super friendly and helpful! She made our stay very pleasant and comfortable. The bed is big and the pool is nice to relax. Right in front of the hotel theres a mini playground, definitely a plus for family with young kids. Nearby the hotel there are many shops, a great location for a stopover.
- A bit limited but understand problems with current restrictions
- Clean and comfortable. Good value for money. Young lady at reception was very friendly and helpful. Decent breakfast.
Premiere Classe Cambrai Proville
The hotel has a privileged location for you to go in search of the Cambrésis area and its capital, a city of art and history. Also perfectly situated for professional events.A few minutes from the south of the center of the city and near the A2 and A26 highways, the hotel offers 48 rooms that provide genuine comfort in order to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
No reviews yet.
Studio Ferme de Bonavis
Studio Ferme de Bonavis is a self-catering accommodations located in the countryside of Banteux, just 6.2 mi from Cambrai and 17 mi from Saint Quentin. Free Wi-Fi access and a table tennis are available.The studios feature an equipped kitchenette and the private bathroom comes with a shower and hairdryer. One of the studios is adapted for guests with reduced mobility.Activities in the surrounding area include cycling and hiking. and table tennis. The property offers free parking. Valenciennes is 24 mi away and Lille Lesquin Airport is 34 mi from the property.
- We got a warm welcome, and a lot of information about the place and its history. The apartment was spacious and well equipped, and we enjoyed a wonderful breakfast. Thank you so much!
- Nice quiet location, safe place to keep my vehicle, owners very friendly, perfect place for the route I was taking
- A newly discovered stop before the Eurotunnel which ticked every box. Our studio was spacious, tastefully finished, well equipped and comfortable. Our host was incredibly welcoming and happy to take the time to explain some of the history of the place. We fitted in a beautiful walk in the late evening sun so all in all, a perfect last night of our trip.
- Pleasant stay, great hosts, nice breakfast much of it homemade. Fantastic location just off the motorway A26 and 10 minutes drive from Cambrai. Great location for visiting 1st World War Sites.
- We were greeted by Carole who showed us to our studio, she is a lovely person and very proud of her home ,family and history that surrounds the area. The studio was excellent with all the amenities that we needed. It was clean, tidy and very well fitted out. Our breakfast in the morning was delicious served with home grown / made jams , lovely bread and yoghurt. It was a great start to our morning and set us up for our onward travel to the French Alps. Many thanks to Carole and Bruno for a great stay.
Ferme De Bonavis
Located in Banteux, along the Remembrance Trail, Ferme De Bonavis offers B&B accommodations with a garden, terrace and children’s playground. Cambrai is a 15-minute drive away.All rooms feature a fireplace, a wardrobe, wooden flooring and tea and coffee making facilities. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A breakfast is provided each morning at Ferme De Bonavis. Guests can also find restaurants in the center of Cambrai. A restaurant located 650 feet from the property is open on Friday and Saturday evenings.Vaucelles Abbey is only 1.2 mi away and Saint-Quentin is a 30-minute drive from the property. Additional features include a library, games room and table tennis. Activities such as hiking, cycling, and horse riding can be found nearby the property. A26 motorway is 1.7 mi far from la Ferme de Bonavis.
- Fantastic hosts, great facilities and wonderful breakfast for our first day in France. We only stopped for a rest stop overnight during a longer driving holiday, but we will make a point of returning and exploring the area properly.
- Everything! Its is a family run business with an amazing history, that the owners are pleased to talk about. The room we had Mozart was enormous and the bed very comfortable. The breakfast included home made yogurts and jam, all delicious.
- We had such a lovely stay at la ferme Bonavis! We were welcomed so warmly and our room was gorgeous. Carole is a great host and even though our stay was short, I learned a great deal about the area and the farm. Breakfast was also delicious and featured local and hand made ingredients.
- Lovely room, excellent shower, easy to find, good parking, great breakfast and very friendly host.
- Fascinating location, very nice and friendly owner, great breakfast, very clean and comfortable.
Le Clos Xavianne
Le Clos Xavianne is set on a working farm in the Nord Pas de Calais region, located 7.5 mi from the center of Cambrai. It features a 4921 ft² floral park with a central courtyard, and a homemade breakfast is included.Antique furniture and original artwork decorate the guest rooms. Each has a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access, and the private bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries.Local activities include hiking and cycling, and there is a horse riding center just 1,000 feet away. This property is 7.5 mi from the Abbey of Vaucelles and private parking is free on site.
- M.Leriche was a great and very attentive host, speaking good English, he took a great care of us though we stayed just for one night. Accommodation was wonderful, very comfortable and big bed, clean and tidy. M.Leriche showed us his beautiful garden, which we enjoyed a lot.
- Outstanding place to stay for one night or a week. French charm ever where you look. The owner was a true gentleman in every sense of the word. My wife did not want to leave!
- Great host. Very helpful with questions about the area
- The host was very nice even gave my 3 yr old son a ride on his tractor. The room was well appointed and clean.
- Excellent tasty breakfast. Really super and just what we needed!
Located in Cambrai, near Fine Arts Museum the aparthotel, Noter-Dame-de-Grace Cathedral, Cambrai and the accommodations Town Hall, Cambrai features free WiFi.Featuring a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, each unit also comes with a cable flat-screen TV, ironing facilities, desk and a seating area with a sofa. There is a private bathroom with bath in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.German Cemetery on the Solesmes Road is 2.1 mi from the aparthotel. The nearest airport is Lille Airport, 28 mi from Cambrai.
- Very clean, great facilities,Thanks for a great stay
- Rien a dire appartement trs propre et confortable ! Je reviendrais a cest sur
- Lamnagement et la dcoration trs soign. La disponibilit et laccueil tlphonique du propritaire , qui rend lorganisation trs fluide pour la prise de la location, pourtant jai rserv au dernier moment ! Merci
- La propret, lquipement de lappartement, la disponibilit et la ractivit du propritaire.
- Tres bien quip. Tres propre et fonctionnel.netflix sur grand ecran top!!C est tres bien pour un sejour professionnel
Beau Studio Cambrai CENTRE VILLE
Beau Studio Cambrai CENTRE VILLE in Cambrai features accommodations with free WiFi, 2,300 feet from Fine Arts Museum Cambrai, less than 0.6 mi from Noter-Dame-de-Grace Cathedral, Cambrai and a 15-minute walk from Cambrai Town Hall.The apartment has 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.German Cemetery on the Solesmes Road is 2.1 mi from the apartment. The nearest airport is Lille Airport, 28 mi from Beau Studio Cambrai CENTRE VILLE.
- The property was clean and warm and in a very good location. The sofa bed is very comfortable and it is good to have a fridge and washing machine available.
- Studio trs propre, bien quip et parfaitement situ 5 min pieds du centre ville.En raison du covid nous navons pas rencontr notre hte mais il nous a trs bien informs quant la procdure pour accder au logement et a t trs accommodant concernant notre heure darrive plus tt que lhoraire prvu.Bref je recommande sans hsiter car niveau rapport qualit prix je ne pense pas que vous pourrez aussi bon dans le secteur.
- Trs propre, beaucoup de rangement et bien quip en objets de service.facilit de rcupration des cls ,sans contraintes horaires.proche du centre ville
- Jai aim la facilit daccs, grce la bote cl. Etant arrive une heure tardive, ce fut trs pratique.La propret du logement tait impccable.Lhte a t trs ractifs mes questions.Je recommande.
- Emplacement l cart du centre ville et facile d accs y compris pour se garer gratuitement
Looking for: Best Hotels in Masnières