|2||AFRICA ROOTS DESERT||9.2||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Horizons Lodges Lompoul||8.9||BOOKING.COM|
Africa Roots is an eco-friendly holiday park located just 250 feet from the beach in Lompoul-sur-Mer. The beachfront restaurant serves Senegalese cuisine and the authentic bungalows offer garden views.Equipped with satellite TV, a telephone and a fan, the bungalows all feature a furnished terrace. Each has a seating area and a private bathroom that is fitted with a shower.A continental breakfast is prepared every morning at this property. Local products are freshly prepared every day for meals in the restaurant, Bio.With free private parking on site, this property is a 5-minute walk from the fishing village and a 2-hour drive from Langue de Barbarie Nature Reserve. Leopold Sedar Senghor Airport is 118 mi away.
- The night in the desert and in particular the time spent with Pap, who was always there to explain, help in anyway and was always smiling.
- Nous avons eu un accueil chaleur. Lhtel est propre, il offre un super dcor. Pape nous a bien accompagn pendant notre sjour. Il nous a fait dcouvrir le magnifique dsert de lompoul. Merci pour tout.
- Nous avons aim lemplacement il faut aimer tre bloqu au milieu de nulle part… repos obligatoire , trs bel endroit, arbor et fleuri, paradis des oiseaux, peu de moustiques, piscine bleu turquoise… personnel trs agrable qui se plie pour nous rendre service!
- Le personnel super sympathique Mr Diallo et Bouba ont trs accueillants et avenants. Le lieu est trs beau, verdoyant, juste en face de la mer et il y a aussi une piscine. Il y a mme une ferme pdagogique. Il y a aussi la possibilit daller dner et faire des activits dans les dunes.
- Merci tous le staff pour un sjour trs sympathique, en particulier Boubacar qui nous a trs bien accueilli et assist !
AFRICA ROOTS DESERT
With garden views, AFRICA ROOTS DESERT is located in Lompoul and has a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk, bar, garden, playground and sun terrace. The lodge features both WiFi and private parking free of charge.Units come with a kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with free toiletries and shower. Some units feature a patio and/or balcony.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby and AFRICA ROOTS DESERT can arrange a car rental service.
- The location was beautiful. Pickup was smooth and we had a lovely welcome drink overlooking the dunes. Dinner was delicious and plentiful and the drinks were cold. The tents were very big and included a little sitting area. I believe this camp is fairly new, everything was in good order. The bathrooms are ensuite, in a little wood structure outside the tent, decorated nicely with shells. The shower and toilet have a thatch cover, but the sink area is not covered. There is no warm water, but it does get heated by the sun, so if you want warm water take a shower in the afternoon. The price was very good compared to the price of other places in the desert. We were taken to the tallest dune for sunset and they arranged a 15 minute camel ride for 3000 CFA a person. It is possible to arrange to stay here one night and then another night at Africa Roots on the beach. I did not do this, but people we met did, and it seemed a nice change of scenery.
- La balade en chameau, laccueil, la disponibilit de notre hte et le calme du coin
- Les tentes sont superbes et les salles de bain parfaitement quipes. La tente dispose d une moustiquaire et de couvertures. Personnel trs aimable et disponible. Repas copieux et bon.
- Le personnel de lhtel nous a trs bien accueillis. Ils sont venus nous chercher de Kebemer jusqu lhtel Lompoul dans leur pick up. Aprs midi plage et piscine lhtel sans supplment et nuite sous une tente dans le dsert. La tente est propre et spacieuse, le lit confortable, la salle de bain privative joliment dcore avec des matriaux naturels paille, bambou, coquillages… Dner local un dlicieux couscous !! et petitdjeuner donc pas de souci se faire pour lorganisation ! Lendroit est chouette. Il ny a que 4 tentes dans ce camp donc cest vraiment tranquille, intime. Ils viennent douvrir do le nombre limit de commentaires. Mais cest lendroit qui nous aura le plus plu alors allezy sans hsiter
- Depuis ma rservation la vieille de mon arrive, j ai t trs bien orient pour pouvoir rejoindre le camps africa roots. Accompagnee de mes 2 enfants en bas age, on m a conseille de passer l apres midi dans leur hotel au bord de la plage qui au passage est formidable, trs verdouillant, une piscine trs propre o ils proposent des locations de cases. Vers 17h on nous a accompagn dans le dsert ou nous avons pu profit d un balade en chameau. Les tentes sont trs propre et le personnel au petit soin. Le repas du soir et le petit djeun trs goteux et copieux. I
Horizons Lodges Lompoul
Located in Lompoul, Horizons Lodges Lompoul has a restaurant, bar, garden, and free WiFi. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property has evening entertainment and a kids’ club.Guests at the hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast.
- The place was simple.. it appears like its just reopening… but the staff are very attentive and the food was great. One day I was there alone and the staff invited me to come eat theiboudienne traditional Senegalese meal with them. I felt very welcome. A short passing storm came one evening and they came and checked to make sure I was comfortable and safe. The set up is very tranquil and the outdoor shower attached to the tent was super cool just after the sun set. They even played drums and had a very nice fire set up for guests on the evening. I was happy with this short desert retreat.
- Really lovely staff. Beautiful place. Nice dinner. Good entertainment.
- Staff was really nice, always here to help or have a conversation. Dinner was simple but great we are not vegeterian but would be great to ask if we want meat before . Place very isolated, calm and relaxing in the middle of Lompoul desert and facilities were nice and comfortable. Jembe time after dinner was also very appreciated.
- The environment is exceptionally beautiful and super clam. The perfect place to get some relax.Breakfast was good and complete.People were nice and polite.They have good covers for the night and the bathroom is comfortable.
- We seemed to be the only guests but the team at the lodge still cooked us a three course meal. Then lit a bonfire, got the drums out and played for us! They also gave us a drumming lesson which all in all made for a really memorable experience. Its definitely not 5star luxury I imagine the other lodges are fancier but the more laid back, friendly vibe actually suited us a lot better.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Mbèss