Zona Balnear do Meimao
Located in Meimão in the Região Centro region, Zona Balnear do Meimao has accommodations with free private parking.Accommodations are fitted with air conditioning and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fully equipped kitchenette with a dining area, and a private bathroom. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also available, as well as a coffee machine.The resort village has a terrace.Guests at Zona Balnear do Meimao are welcome to enjoy hiking and fishing nearby, or make the most of the garden.Covilhã is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Guarda is 29 miles from the property.
- The views and landscapes were amazing. Unbeatable sunset… The area is also very quiet and enjoyable.
- The localization inside of the natural Park with excelente Hiking track and the excelente lake for swim with crystal waters. And the sound of siilence
- A nossa estadia foi fantstica, nada a apontar. Fomos muito bem recebidos! Excelentes anfitries. Local lindssimo! Sem dvida que para repetir a visita!
- Localizao e vista maravilhosa. A zona balnear circundante espetacular e tem timas condies para famlias. A reserva natural da serra da Malcata fica do outro lado da albufeira.
- Realizamos uma estadia familiar e adoramos! Rodeados pela magnfica natureza conseguimos descansar, realizar churrasco, pescar, nadar na barragem, etc. uma zona muito tranquila, segura e tima para desligar do mundo. Para alm disto, outro aspeto positivo que permitido animais de estimao!
Casas da Lagariça
Casa Da Lagariça / Casa Da Calçada offers 2 self-catering houses with stone walls set in a traditional farmhouse dating from 1768. It is located a 2-minute walk from the center of Sortelha and a 5-minute drive from Sabugal.Each house features a seating area with a sofa and a private bathroom with shower. Each accommodations also includes a kitchen, which is equipped with a microwave, toaster and kitchenware.Breakfast can be served in the comfort of your accommodations, upon prior reservation, and it includes characteristic products from the region.Other facilities at Casa Da Lagariça / Casa Da Calçada include a children’s playground, BBQ facilities, a garden and a terrace. The area provides several cycling trails.
- Nice traditional house in an old charming town. Proximate to the castle and one of the delicious Restuarants inside the castle wall. Feels like youve entered the historical period and very comfortable.
- Charming property located in a sleepy little village next to a beautiful castle. Romantic. Lovely proprietor. Wonderful small breakfast.
- The location is amazing! Just outside the castle walls of the most incredible castle weve seen! Close to restaurants and stunning views. The room is quite large and comfortable. Our host was friendly and served a nice breakfast.
- Just down the road from the castle and mid evil village. Loved the character of the stone house and the traditional decor. Hostess was gracious and welcoming. She didnt speak English but google translator works well if need be. Good breakfast of bread/cheese/meat and baked goods. Good parking space behind the house.
- Great location just outside the walls of Sortelha. Great breakfast.
Hospedaria Robalo is located in the heart of the town of Sabugal and just 3.1 mi from Serra da Malcata Natural Reserve. It features modern and bright colored rooms and free Wi-Fi available throughout the building.The air conditioned rooms are decorated with parquet floors and have a working desk. Each unit has a flat screen and cable TV. The hotel also offers an elevator and facilities for disabled guests.You can taste a selection of regional dishes at the hotel’s restaurant. You can also enjoy a drink with snacks at the characteristic tavern Tasca do Mono.The Hospedaria Robalo is just a 5-minute walk from the Sabugal Castle, known as Castelo das 5 Quintas, and the Coa River. Serra da Estrela is only 25 mi away.
- The room was very clean. The breakfast was great! Lovely fresh buns with ham, cheese, juices, yogurts, expresso, and everything you need for a lovely breakfast..
- Reception once he got there had to call was extremely helpful and arranged to secure our bicycles our means of transportation.Elevator
- The location is excellent, the facilities , room size and amenities, pristine, but the best was the customer service!!!The castle is 5 min walking distance, free parking.
- Location is central and parking easy. Staff excellent.
- This was good value accommodation with a good breakfast. Bike friendly with our bikes being stored securely.
Palace Hotel & Spa Termas de São Tiago
Located a 5-minute drive from Penamacor, Palace Hotel de S. Tiago is a spacious and modern 4-star hotel. The restored towers of the old Quinta do Cafalado were kept.São Tiago’s rooms are spacious and feature balconies overlooking the garden or Penamacor Castle. The modern bathrooms come with a walk-in shower.A buffet breakfast is offered daily in the breakfast room or outdoors, along with views of the garden. Meals are available at the restaurant, and guests can also order in-room meals.The Palace Hotel offers conference rooms for your meetings, and there is a business center available. Guests can read the free newspapers while enjoying a drink at the bar. The surrounding countryside area is perfect for long walks before dinner.The border with Spain is a 20-minute drive away, and Serra da Malcata Natural Reserve is 16 mi away, offering many hiking opportunities. The most Portuguese village of Portugal, Monsanto is 14 mi away.
- The rooms are big and clean. There is a nice pool inside the hotel. Breakfast is ok.
- Staff were extremely friendly, polite and helpful particularly Cecilia! The room was large and very comfortable, breakfast was a nice range of choices and just perfect for what we needed.
- A very quiet, well run hotel ideal for short stays. Excellent service from very helpful and attentive staff. Clean, well maintained and comfortable.
- If you visit just for the accommodation, youll be pleased because its quality, clean and ample space. But try more and youll be really pleased, try the spa and youll be wowed. Try ordering your meal ahead of time and youll be able to sit down and eat at your own time. The meal is a standard three course selection selection and comes with excellent service. The breakfast is fine and do ask for fresh coffee cos they provide if you want. Great choice of channels on an OK size screen. Not much going on outside the hotel but in town theres amazing views and the castle. Really fine place to stay. The lady at the spa was super helpful.
- The attentive service provided by the receptionists.
Palheiros do Castelo
Located in the medieval village of Sabugal, one of oldest in Portugal, Palheiros do Castelo offers traditional cottages with a fireplace.Palheiros do Castelo’s spacious cottages are made of schist and granite, combining the new and the old. Each cottage has a flat-screen TV, a seating area, and a modern bathroom.Most cottages are within the walls of the medieval Castle of Sabugal providing incredible views. Surrounded by the natural parks of Serra da Estrela and Serra da Malcata the cottages provide the ideal environment for relaxing with friends and family.Guests can prepare their meals in the fully equipped kitchen each cottage features, or use the barbecue facilities.You can choose from a variety of activities, including cycling, fishing and hiking or relax with a film and a book.The village of Sortelha is 7.5 mi, and Vilar Maior is 12 mi away from Sabugal.
- Could not have picked a better location! Beautifully recovered typical stone house with modern amenities and a fairy tale view of the castle outside your door/window. Clean and well equipped.Pedro the host is absolutely wonderful and extremely responsive. The fresh bread left on our door every morning was just another touch that makes you feel welcomed and enjoy a typical Portuguese experience. Everything was just perfect and we fell in love with beautiful and quaint Sabugal. Definitely recommend it and would love to go back.
- Its the second time we stayed at Palheiros do Castelo first time we had travelled as a couple and stayed at a smaller one and this time as a family we stayed in a 2 bedroom.The location by the castle is amazing great for walks and getting to know the surroundings. Although very quaint it has most of modern comforts a Wii console, games, DVDs, books so the kids can keep entertained. There is also WiFi on request. It was very hot but the fans provided helped a lot.
- Nice propriety, clean, good location and comfortable.
- Location and the property itself was amazing! Well decorated and with an amazing view!
- Very authentic place. Well equipped. We had electric heaters in each room, baby cot, many towels. Fresh bread for breakfast. No problem to fix whater temperature in the bath.
Moinho do Maneio
Located 14 mi from Monsanto, the most Portuguese village of Portugal, Moinho do Maneio is a rustic-style property in Penamacor. The surroundings offer small natural pools and untouched landscapes.Maneio’s accommodations have stone walls and exposed wooden beams, with a unique style decoration. All rooms have heating. Suites have a fireplace.A breakfast buffet is served daily indoors or outdoors, and there are restaurants in a 6.2 miles radius.After a day of hiking or cycling, guests can return to the property and enjoy relaxing massage treatments. Guests can also enjoy the outdoor seating areas, spread through the property. There is a trampoline for younger guests.Historic villages nearby include Idanha-a-Velha 16 mi away, and Sortelha 26 mi away. Serra da Estrela can be reached in an 80-minute drive.
- Amazing hostnd hostess. The place is super clean and omfortable. The area is peaceful and relaxing. The breakfast was also great, fresh fruits and plenty of options.
- Beautiful property with space to explore, a pool and a creek to kayak and an amazing breakfast!
- Beautifully remodeled lodges on a large, rustic site. The owners, who recently transformed the abandoned stone buildings into lovely and modern lodges, are friendly and helpful. The property is nestled among some hills, away from everything, and offers trails to hike and roam. The included breakfast is among the best weve ever experienced. Fresh juices and fruits, homemade jams, plus all the usual stuff was served in a room surrounded by nature. Beautiful. We understand why people come here to stay for several days. Pentacor is about 45 km away.
- We stayed one night in the bubble and were lucky that the sky was completely clear and we could see a lot of stars. The bed was also very comfortable and there was even a socket inside the bubble. The luggage could easily be stored at an extra room, which also had a shower. The breakfast was really awesome, with berries and selfmade cake and all kinds of other things. The property in general is very big, with lots of extra things, like a swimming pool, a trampolin, hammocks, … We would really have liked to stay longer o
- Fantastic and with a great location to eat it in the grounds.
Located between the cities of Covilhã and Guard, Hotel Belsol offers picturesque views of the Zêzere Valley and the Serra da Estrela Mountains. It features an outdoor swimming pool and a tennis court.The air-conditioned rooms at Belsol are equipped with free Wi-Fi, cable TV, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. All rooms are decorated with warm colors, wooden furniture and parquet floors.Guests can enjoy authentic Portuguese dishes as well as international cuisine in the restaurant, which features panoramic views of the Zêzere River.There is a 24-hour reception and free parking is available on site. Hotel Belsol is just 2,450 feet from the center of Belmonte, where guests can visit the historic Belmonte Castle.
- Beautiful location Friendly staffExcellent food
- Room was comfortable, reception staff was very informative and helpful, parking was great. Views were great. Even the walk up the road to the town of Belmonte, despite being very steep, was ok. Food in the restaurant, we enjoyed and the breakfast.
- Nice helpful staff, nice location, parking, nice clean room, nice breakfast.
- Staff was excellent. At checkin we received a wonderful set of suggestions of places to visit and a general history of the area.
- Hotel is a very good value for the price. The bed was comfortable and it was quiet. The room is clean with a nice view. Our dinner was very good and the waiter was excellent. The breakfast was also very good.
Cró Hotel Rural e Termal Spa
Offering a spa center and hot spring bath, Cró Hotel Rural is located in Rapoula do Côa in the Centro Region Region, 27 mi from Covilhã. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer. Cró Hotel Rural features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Ciudad-Rodrigo is 29 mi from Cró Hotel Rural, while Guarda is 14 mi away.
- it was perfect!the swimming pool is very good and the sauna service as well.the restaurant is the best in the 25km area.
- This place is the picture dictionary definition of the very new in contrast to the very old… settled in amongst stunning scenery, old thermal spring buildings, rivers, waterfalls, hills and rocks. Really great of you like spa hotels and walking. It is two miles to the nearest village which has a great restaurant. The hotel staff were superb, facilities were great.
- The bed was very comfortable and the staff very thoughtful.
- Quartos e simpatia do staff! Enquadramento do hotel que permite relaxar!
- The welldesigned architectural building within the wild rural countryside, where one truly comes to RELAX, in this spa rural retreat. The pool area is an astounding, unusual design almost Scandi as are the compact trendy hotel rooms, blk womblike corridors, beautiful finishes throughout! The pool is super clean, filled with sunlight, 180 degree views of the vegetation beyond, whilst one is enjoys the various water therapies. The staff throughout was very kind, attentive helpful.
Quinta Ponte da Capinha
Located in Capinha, 22 miles from Unhais da Serra, Quinta Ponte da Capinha has a bar and free WiFi.The farm stay offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Quinta Ponte da Capinha.The accommodation has a grill.After a day of skiing or cycling, guests can relax in the shared lounge area.Covilhã is 16 miles from Quinta Ponte da Capinha, while Belmonte is 15 miles from the property.
- We really liked to stay at this rustic small hotel. The bedroom was as expected, with no luxuries but with a great bed and view.The hosts were super friendly and helpful for us.The breakfast was also great value, fresh bread, croissants and homemade cake!We would definitely recommend anyone visiting Beira Baixa to stay in here.
- We travel the world and have been in many hotels but this was the best ever as far as a lovely welcome and helpfull, very friendly staff. Rooms and view are superb! We arrived late but still they prepared some food for us. We recommend them to everyone.
- Absolutely amazing. The staff a couple and their daughter were extremely friendly and helpful all the time during our stay. The breakfast was amazing bread, fruit, cheese, ham, jam, eggs, juice… everything super fresh. Since we were there with our dog, we had breakfast outside, with a breathtaking view to the corn field. There arent restaurants nearby, but you can get takeaway or go to Fundo for lunch/dinner its about 20 min by car. We went to collect our food in a great simple, cheap, and delicious restaurant called As Tlias and ate in our balcony, with an amazing view and wine from the region.The place has an amazing view, a proper countryside village. The whole building is new and extremely well looked after! Everything is clean, smells nice, and you can see it has been arranged with love and care. I definitely recommend!
- Its in the middle of nowhere as expected just of a b road, no noice.The outside does not do the inside justice with high ceilings, spacious and super clean.Room also clean finished to a high standard.
- Beauty of the country scenery, with a peach orchard and corn plantation and the warmth and kindness of the owners. Delicious breakfast with local fruit, eggs and bread. Owners invited us to walk in the orchard and pick a box of peaches to take back with us! Great and relaxing stay for the whole family.
Quinta da Mina
Located in Monsanto in the Região Centro region and Monsanto Castle reachable within 4.4 miles, Quinta da Mina provides accommodations with free WiFi, a playground, a bar and free private parking.The farm stay has a terrace.Guests can swim in the outdoor swimming pool, go hiking or cycling, or relax in the garden and use the grill facilities.
- Farm house, close to Monsanto, big swimming pool on the adjacent plot.
- The apartment had a big open space where we could all stay gathered either on the sofa or around the table. The TV had quite some good channels even for the kids.
- Amabilidade do funcionrio que nos acolheu. Excelente pessoa!!!
- Alojamento limpo, cuidado e em zona tranquila.Piscina apesar de ser do outro lado da estrada da unidade muito bonita e bem cuidada, pena no ser apenas para hspedes.
- Gostei da simpatia do sr Joaquim e da D. Graa Sempre prontos a ajudar e do po fresquinho que nos traziam de manh.. recomendo e vou voltar
Looking for: Best Hotels in Meimão