Warsaw Apartments Magnolie
Warsaw Apartments Magnolie is located in the western part of Warsaw, 2,450 feet from A2 Highway and National Route 7 Exit. It offers self-catering apartments with private bathrooms with free private parking and free internet access away from the city center.Featuring wooden furniture in warm colors, all rooms at the Magnolie are spacious, and each offers a kitchenette with an electric kettle and kitchenware. In addition, each has a flat-screen TV. Some units are equipped with a microwave.A breakfast buffet is available in the morning. Other meals are also served on-site.The apartments are about 5.6 mi from Warsaw’s center, which can be easily reached through the city’s mass transit system and the highways. The Frederick Chopin Airport is within 3.7 mi.
- I like the room and property, and the location easy to find
- The location is easy to find, room is clean, facilities is good.
- Personal very friendly, place quiet, good transport connection.
- The standard studio is huge even for a couple. Very clean, big bathroom! The staff is really nice and always smiling!
- Powiem szczerze, e jestem zachwycony caym kompleksem apartamentw. Dziki temu otrzymujemy lokal wraz z ca infrastruktur tak jakbym mieszka w swoim mieszkaniu w bloku. Dziki temu mamy dostp do parkingu podziemnego. Przebywajc w tym apartamencie czuj si po prostu prawie jak we wasnym mieszkaniu, jedyne co jest inne, to brak wasnych zapachw.
One of our best sellers in Warsaw! Located just 1,650 feet from the S8 expressway and from a shopping center, Bemowo Apartments offers accommodations in Warsaw. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.An oven and a refrigerator can be found in the kitchenette. A TV is featured. There is a private bathroom with a bath.The apartment is within short walking distance from a restaurant, a pharmacy, a post office as well as bus and tram stops. A Veturilo bike rental station is 1,300 feet away.Kampinoski Park Narodowy is a 15-minute drive away. Warsaw Chopin Airport is 8.1 mi away from Bemowo Apartments.
- the location was just what i was looking for, the area is quiet, private all shops/facilities are close. the apartment is well equipped, clean roomy.the host is easy to contact if any issues should arise.
- We stayed at Bemowo Apartments for one week, and we are more than happy of our experience. The apartment itself is large and very clean, there is even a balcony with a great view a big plus is its luminosity. There are a plenty of facilities and the kitchen is wellequipped.The district is safe, with many restaurants/ cafs, and you are a few steps away from a large Tesco which is a very big asset. The hosts are very helpful and if you need anything at any point in time, they will make sure to kindly assist you. Thank you again !
- Everything was perfect. Nice friendly host, clean apartment, good location. We enjoyed our stay.
- I am from China, but I didnt expect that the landlord uses Wechat and added me friend.After discussing our checkin timing, landlord waited us on time and showed us the way into the garage, gave us the key, took us to the apartment and showed us the rooms. There are maps, instructions about the apartment, about traffic in Warsaw, landscape in Warsaw. When I have questions, I can ask on Wechat and landlord replies quickly.Its been a wonderful and amazing experience.
- Location is a bit away from the city center, in a residential area, but a taxi to any part of the city can be reached in half an hour, no problem. The area is clean, close to a large Tesco supermarket.
Apartamenty w Klaudynie
Located in Klaudyn in the Mazowieckie region, Apartamenty w Klaudynie provides accommodations with free private parking.The units come with hardwood floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, a dining area, a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with shower. A stovetop and electric tea pot are also featured.Guests at the apartment can enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Warsaw is 11 miles from Apartamenty w Klaudynie, while Jachranka is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport, 11 miles from the accommodation.
- Clean rooms. Quiet environment for study or relaxing. Comfy, king size bed.
- Everything was perfect. Very clean, modern and safe. Its about 10 min by car to city centre.
- Convenient to get to the city 20 min morning rush hrs. Clean, well organised staff.
- Nice and large parking, in close proximity to Babice Airport. Nice and fresh studio apartment. Very clean and well maintained.
- The receptionist introduces the room very well. She also gives us a useful advice about public transport to Warsaw. The room was very nice, and equipment in the kitchen was great. I recommend for people who want to prepare your own drink such as teas or food.
One of our top picks in Warsaw. Kazou Residence is a self-catering accommodations located in Warsaw, 1,650 feet from Arkadia Shopping Center. Free WiFi access is available. The property is 1,650 feet from Powazki Cemetery and 1 mi from Museum of Polish Jews’ History.The modern apartments come with a balcony with exterior furniture, a patio and a seating area. There is a full kitchenette with a refrigerator and kitchenware. Featuring a bath or shower bathrooms also come with a hairdryer.
The property offers free, private parking.Old Town of Warsaw is 1.7 mi away. Warsaw Chopin Airport is located 6.2 mi away.
- Apartments were cozy and located in quiet neighborhood. Reception was on the first floor and it was pretty easy to get the keys. Private place in an underground parking is another advantage. Staff was kind and made a good impression.
- Everything that we needed to work was working oven worked and microwave same with the fridge and all the basic you actually use in a normal home. It felt modern and the view was ok but worth having when night came.Its a nice tv but be warned they only have polish channels maybe 12 English ones.There where allot of work outside the residence but we could not hear any of it.
- Apartments are nice, with balcony, new, well equipped, cozy bed, full of light. Underground parking is free. Walking distance to Arcadia shopping centre, old cemetery, Jewish museum. The store Zabka is in the building, manicure too, Caffe, restaurant.
- Almost everything. There are two layers of secured gates with security codes. Fully equipped kitchen and washing machine make us feel like home. Elevator is available. The parking space is very good and suitable for driving. Receptionists are polite and speak good English. The housemate is very helpful, dilligent, and quite beautiful too. There are plus and minus, overall I give a ten.
- The staff in the office had poor English but was very very nice and helpful.Good heating. Very clean. Spacious living room great for 4 adults.The building is fancy and secured with entrance codes.Near to the Arkadia mall, where you can find money change and many options for food. But pay attention it is far from the center and you need transportation to the old town and other mustsee places.
Rent0nline Jantar Studio
Set 1.7 mi from Blue City, Rent0nline Jantar Studio offers accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.A microwave, a fridge and oven are also offered in the kitchen, as well as a kettle.Guests can also relax in the garden.Złote Tarasy Shopping Center is 4.3 mi from the apartment, while Warsaw Uprising Museum is 4.3 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport, 3.7 mi from Rent0nline Jantar Studio.
- Ave BMX skatepark is very near.A lot of space in the house.
- A good spot, nice flat above grammas flat. If youre planning to stay in Warsaw for a couple of nights, and you need just a nice cozy place to rest, this is a really good spot.
- Great location very close to train station to the centre of Warsaw. Massive Supermarket just up the road easy to walk or drive to. Bathroom was small, but functional. Easy access parking.
- The apartment is a small, cozy place. The kitchen is well equipped and overall, the space is comfortable. The spacious parking is another bonus.
- Everything else was perfect. Comfy, cozy, clean. Great value. Highly recommend
Apartment4You Select Kolejowa
One of our top picks in Warsaw. Apartment4You Select Kolejowa is set in the modern 19th district housing complex in Warsaw, 2,300 feet from Warsaw Uprising Museum. Golden Terraces and Warsaw Central Railway Station are 0.9 mi from the property. It is 1,650 feet to Rondo Daszynskiego Subway Station. Free WiFi is available .The accommodations features a flat-screen TV. Some units include a dining area and/or patio.All units also have a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher and oven. Every unit has a private bathroom with a bath or shower. The apartment offers private parking on siteNational Stadium is 3.7 mi away. Palace of Culture and Science is 1.2 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Warsaw Chopin Airport, 3.7 mi from the property.
- location, nice view to the skyscrapers. Good breakfast with cats
- Modern style, comfy bed, keyless entry. Otherwise good value for money.
- First of all the location was great. Surrounding infrastructure was gorgeous and very modern. The balcony had a clear view on some of the central buildings as well, and the rest of the apartment had a view on the rest of the complex. Additionally, transport links were great. The apartment was clean and well equipped for the money.
- Clean, modern, it was nice to be there. Very polite personnel. Location good, and in the same building downstairs was shop and could buy necessary things there, didnt needed to go nowhere.
- Cheap and good option for few days spent in the City. Everything is pretty simple, nothing much. I would say in pictures it looks better. Everything is clean. Easy accessible.
One of our best sellers in Warsaw! Located 1,950 feet from Warsaw Uprising Museum, Inceety Studio features accommodations with a restaurant, a bar and a 24-hour front desk for your convenience. The apartment features both WiFi and private parking free of charge.Guests can also relax in the garden.Złote Tarasy Shopping Center is 1.7 mi from InCeety Studio, while Palace of Culture and Science is 1.9 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport, 5 mi from the accommodations.
- Property is within a large modern apartment complex with convenience and security. Location was three blocks from Hilton where my conference took place. Shops and restaurants at street level. Unit shares kitchen with two other rooms. Private bedroom, bath and balcony. Perfect WiFi. Helpful host Lukasz.
- Very nice and komfortable appartaments, new equipments, clean and situeted in quiet side.Small and sweet Italian coffee close the appartamento for enjoy a original Italian product and espresso
- We had a great weekend in Warsaw, staying Inceety Studio! Our host was very nice, helpful and flexible. We arrived late but didnt need to wait long for the keys or introduction to the apartment. The apartment is very nice and spacious with a modern design and nice kitchen.We were able to stay in the apartment longer than previously agreed, without having to pay an additional fee. We would definitely choose Inceety Studio again!
- Nice flat in a new building so modern. Near bus, metro and tram stations from where you can reach any spot at the city. Safe neighbourhood with guard at the entry. Shops and good restaurants at the same building.
- Lucas was a very nice relaxed guy.The apartment was really cool and with all the necessary basic equipment to cook and eat.We stay there with our 2 and 5 years old Kids and was top! Recommend it very much 5
Senator Warsaw Apartments
Senator Warsaw Apartments is located in Warsaw, a 10-minute walk of the famous Warsaw Uprising Museum. It offers apartments with free Wi-Fi, a LCD TV with cable and a fully-equipped kitchen.All Senator apartments are bright and have a modern interior design and come with a private bathroom with amenities. Each has a seating area. A dishwasher, a toaster and refrigerator are included for guest’s convenience.Złote Tarasy Shopping center and Warsaw Central Railway Station are both 1.6 mi away. The nearest tram stop is 350 feet from the Senator, and allows guests to reach the city center in 7 minutes.
- High floor, good view. Appartment was close to work. Enough space in room, maybe too much, had kitchen area to cook feels like home to make your own breakfast. Coffee in the kitchen and toilet paper in the bathroom, very nice gesture, time saving. Fresh towels, sponge, soap awas lso nice.
- Super apartment really clean and tidy. Spacious with the added bonus of a balcony. Not too difficult to get to with supermarkets, fast food and restaurants close by. Public transport was also close by. Apartment block itself was clean, safe secure. Ive no complaints would stay here again in a heartbeat.
- The appartment was clean on the first sign. The parking was okey also on the street for free just had to look for it. The staff is okey. In the house is a security guy 24/7 which makes you feel more comfortable.There is Zabka shop right in the house
- Bardzo blisko metro. W apartamencie czynna zmywarka, pralka i kuchenka, przeszklony balkon, due okna. Winda w budynku. Bardo fajny obiekt!
- Didelis butas, patogios lovos. Puikus balkonas su vaizdu.
Offering city views and free WiFi, Apartment Cohen offers accommodations ideally located in Warsaw, within a short distance of Zacheta National Art Gallery, Złote Tarasy Shopping Center and Warsaw Uprising Museum.Featuring a kitchenette with a fridge and a stovetop, each unit also comes with a cable flat-screen TV, ironing facilities, wardrobe and a seating area with a sofa.Palace of Culture and Science is 1.3 mi from the apartment, while Grand Theater – Polish National Opera is 1.4 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport, 5.6 mi from Apartment Cohen.
- Stay is very good and comfortable. Very clean room and good Internet. Just as described
- Everything! The host was very helpful, the apartment was very clean and beautiful and the location amazing 15th floor is a charm, I felt like I was on top of the world.
- Great location in an older communist era building Comfy sofa and bed but a bit short for a 180 cm personStylish
- The apartment has a great location, and it looks quite good. It is easy to reach all the things from here. I would stay here again!
- Great flat with a nice view, close to both the historic and the modern city centres.
From Warsaw with love
One of our best sellers in Warsaw! Featuring a children’s playground, From Warsaw with love is well located in Bemowo district of Warsaw, 3.7 mi from Blue City and 4.3 mi from Warsaw Uprising Museum. This property offers access to a balcony, free private parking and free WiFi.The apartment features 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a fridge, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower.Museum of the History of Polish Jews is 5.6 mi from the apartment, while Jewish Ghetto Memorial is 5.6 mi away. The nearest airport is Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport, 6.2 mi from From Warsaw with love.
- Everything was just perfect. It is clean, comfortable and has everything You need for a stay with a family and a pet. We were surprised when we found some games and puzzles for kids and also bowls and scratching post for our cat. It has a garage, so You dont have to look for a parking place. It also has a big playground outside for kids. We can only recommend!!
- Great apartment to stay. Very clean, very nice, kitchen is fully equipped with all you need for short or even longer stay in Warsaw. Good, quite location in newly built apartment blocks. Easy to find. supermarket only few m away. Secure underground parking. Elevator. The hostess Katarzyna is such a nice person. We have already booked it again for our trip back to Germany.
- All perfect. Parking, place, a lot of grass and comfort for DOG.
- sehr nette und hilfsbereite Gastgeberin moderne, helle, geschmackvoll eingerichtete und ganz neue Wohnung auf kleinem Raum so viel Nutzen Schlafmglichkeiten, Essplatz fr 4 Personen mit sehr gut ausgestatter Kche ein bisschen Spielzeig fr Kinder, Reisefhrer auf englisch Spielplatz im Hof Stellplatz in der Tiefgarage
- Piknie i nieskazitelnie czysto. Peen komfort. POLECAM!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Mory