One of our top picks in Moshi. Located in Moshi, 13 mi from Mount Kilimanjaro, Pink Flamingo provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a bar. Among the various facilities are a shared lounge, a garden, as well as barbecue facilities. The accommodations features a 24-hour front desk, a shuttle service, room service and free WiFi throughout the property.All units at the hotel are equipped with a seating area. At Pink Flamingo every room is equipped with air conditioning and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodations.Pink Flamingo offers a sun terrace. You can play darts at the hotel, and the area is popular for cycling.Moshi Highway Supermarket is 2.7 mi from Pink Flamingo, while Aleems Grocery is 4.3 mi away. The nearest airport is Kilimanjaro International Airport, 16 mi from the accommodations.
- We are in love with the Pink Flamingo! They arranged transportation from the Kilimanjaro airport for us and the driver was waiting with a sign with our name. Upon arrival to the Pink Flamingo we were greeted by the owner, and she was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was massive and we had our own private pool with an incredible view into the valley. It was an amazing way to begin our trip in Tanzania. They also arranged a hike for us on extremely short notice to the Materuni Waterfalls, including a coffee tour and visit to a village with a great group who served us banana wine and we literally made coffee together, starting with the beans and ending with a delicious cup. The food at the Pink Flamingo was delicious and we loved all the staff, from the security officer who regularly patrols the grounds to the housekeeping and food service staff. We already want to go back!
- Better service and attention to detail than a 5Star hotel! This is my second time staying at The Pink Flamingo. Hosts Theresa and Leandro make you feel right at home, and the staff always goes the extra mile. A must stay!! I cant wait to come back.
- Owners, that quickly feel more like family, Theresa and Leandro have not spared a single expense at their beautiful BB, that overlooks Moshi and provides a perfect view of Mount Kilimanjaro. Fresh cooked homemade Italian meals, fine Italian and local wine, lap pool, oversized rooms with connected shower, and perfectly manicured ground, with every plant and flower under the sun I cannot wait to come back! Glory and the whole staff at Pink Flamingo make all things possible. This is an absolute Gem that you CANNOT miss. Definitely the best stay I have had in East Africa, by far! Asante Sana Theresa, Leonardo, Glory and staff!
- The place was amazing. I loved the size of the room and all the art work in the house. Teresa is such a wonderful person and so is the team.
- Teresa was a very welcoming host nothing was too much trouble and the food was incredible. The house and pool are incredible and the staff were so friendly. This was exactly what I needed after a week of camping on safari before flying home… Thank you.
Ameg Lodge Kilimanjaro
Featuring free Wi-Fi throughout the property, Ameg Lodge Kilimanjaro offers accommodations in Moshi. The hotel features a year-round outdoor pool, a fitness center and views of the mountain. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a satellite flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant and a drink at the bar.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and hiking. Waterfall visits, coffee and cultural tours can be arranged with the property. The hotel also offers bike hire.International School Moshi is 1.2 mi from Ameg Lodge Kilimanjaro whereas Kilimanjaro Christian Medical Center is 1.9 mi away Kilimanjaro International Airport is 25 mi from the property.
- Mr.Rajen the manager was helpful in providing information and arranging tour trips in Kilimanjaro and safaris . He gave us from his precious time to explain everything about the trips and accommodation arrangement.Also miss Agnus the receptionist was helpful and make sure to make our stay happy and comfortable.Room design and air conditioning was excellent.Breakfast was tasty and delicious.
- The grounds were beautiful. So relaxing to lounge by the pool. Felt like an oasis!
- This hotel is fantastic. Beautiful grounds and rooms. Great and friendly staff. Wonderful outdoor resort style restaurant with great food and full bar.
- Ameg Lodge staff are incredibly friendly, helpful and attentive. The rooms were clean, and the atmosphere at Ameg will make you feel comfortable and at ease! The rooms are well taken care of. As a solo traveler, I also felt safe and was able to trust the staff during my stay.
- The location was just great as well as the facilities!
Kilimanjaro White House Hotel
Located in Moshi, 16 mi from Mount Kilimanjaro, Kilimanjaro White House Hotel provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a shared lounge. This 4-star hotel offers room service and a tour desk. The accommodations features a 24-hour front desk, airport transfers, a shared kitchen and free WiFi throughout the property.All units at the hotel are equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bidet. The rooms include a desk.Kilimanjaro White House Hotel offers a continental or Full English/Irish breakfast.The area is popular for cycling, and car hire is available at the accommodations.Kilimanjaro National Park is 18 mi from Kilimanjaro White House Hotel, while Moshi Highway Supermarket is 2.6 mi away. The nearest airport is Kilimanjaro International Airport, 19 mi from the hotel.
- Loved my stay here. Rooms are decent. Excellent hospitality, food quality, the behaviour of the staff is also excellent with a caring attitude. All meal especially Breakfast is outstanding. Very peaceful environment. Very beautiful and comfy place. Great value for money.
- I had a great experience at this wonderful hotel in Moshi. My room was very neat and tidy, when I walked in everything was clean and fresh. Both the checkin and checkout process was easy, Will stay here if Im ever in Moshi town again.
- Very nice place to visit. If you are in Moshi and want to be relaxed, go to Kilimanjaro White House Hotel you will feel better. You may also taste some quality foods. There is no noise, Its a very good place with a very good environment. Ones must visit this place at least once in the year.
- The front desk was so charming and accommodating, to begin with. The room was gorgeous and had all the amenities you could need down to a nail buffer. Room service was great. The bed was comfortable and sheets were incredible. Housekeeping was immaculate, not a speck of dust in sight. I felt joyful in this absolute luxury hotel. I wont even try another hotel next time Im in Moshi. Kilimanjaro White House Hotel has me a guest for life.
- This is more than a comfortable, fully equipped room. In a luxury hotel in the middle of Moshi, Town then this hotel is a great option. Beautiful, luxury and good hotel in moshi, very professional staff and well equipped.
The Better Inn
One of our best sellers in Moshi! The Better Inn in Moshi provides adults only accommodations with a garden, a bar and a shared lounge. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi. The property provides evening entertainment and ticket service.Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bath and free toiletries, while certain rooms include a kitchen.The hotel offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental and car rental are available at The Better Inn.Mount Kilimanjaro is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Moshi Highway Supermarket is an 18-minute walk away.
- It was very quiet out there and certainly was a great price. View of Kilimanjaro from out the front of the property was great!
- Its a good budget place with everything in good order and the owner Amos was helpful in arranging daytrips around town. They were also very flexible in providing us with a shower after we checked out already.
- It was very nice hotel and great stuff! Everyone was so nice and helpful
- Great location nearby Kilimanjaro. Stayed overnight before starting our climb. Good room and nice open restaurant. Was a bit hard for our driver to find in the dark though
- Off the beaten road a bit of an adventure to locate. Once there I was welcomed warmly. I was able to choose my room at the back of the main house, and they agreed to my bed rearrangement so that was fine. The staffs are very nice, accommodating and friendly. Value for money.
More Than A Drop
Located in Moshi, 16 miles from Mount Kilimanjaro, More Than A Drop provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a shared lounge and a garden. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property has room service and free WiFi.Guests at the hotel can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Aleems Grocery is 1.6 miles from More Than A Drop, while Moshi Highway Supermarket is 2.7 miles away.
- Delicious breakfast toast with lots of topping options, fresh fruit and juices. Great, strong coffee. Super helpful and friendly staff. Helped us arrange our day excursions. Upgraded us to a room with private bath once it became available.
- You can stay in an peaceful and confortable place and also support an amazing social project.
- Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable for day trips and activities around the area. I would definitely recommend the waterfall hike and coffee farm. Location is serene, I loved sitting ou in the garden with breakfast and tea. Really a lovely place and honorable mission!
- Food I ate was great. People were friendly. contributing to a good cause with my stay
- This place is perfect for a stay whilst in Moshi for Kilimanjaro. Amazing food. Friendliest staff in Tanzania!
Located opposite the Uhuru Park in Moshi, Parkview Inn offers views of Mount Kilimanjaro from its roof top. The hotel has a terrace with outdoor pool and is 5 minutes walk away from Moshi Bus Station.The spacious and air-conditioned rooms are equipped with a desk, cable TV and a small refrigerator. Some of the rooms have mountain views.
Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with free toiletries.At Parkview Inn you will find a restaurant, 24-hour front desk, a tour desk and free WiFi access is available.The Kilimanjaro International Airport is 19 mi away from the hotel.
- Location was great for immigration office and bus stations. Front desk and kitchen staff were great.
- in central moshi. close to restaurants and grocery
- Great place great location clean and good breakfast
- Nice staffs. Close to local supermarket just 3 mins walk so we could buy some local snacks and drinks very easy.
- The manager and staff offered professional services and were always helpful. I would advice any person who wants to see mount Kilimanjaro to consider Parkview Inn as you can see the mountain at sunset. And could also meet other climbers.
Bristol Cottages Kilimanjaro
Set in Moshi, 15 mi from Mount Kilimanjaro, Bristol Cottages Kilimanjaro offers accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a shared lounge. Boasting room service, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The air-conditioned rooms provide a garden view and come with a wardrobe and free WiFi.All guest rooms at the hotel come with a seating area. At Bristol Cottages Kilimanjaro all rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at the accommodations.Popular points of interest near Bristol Cottages Kilimanjaro include Aleems Grocery, Mini-Supermarket and Mosque Moshi. The nearest airport is Kilimanjaro International, 19 mi from the hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The moment we walked through the gates and saw the lush garden, flowering plants and we knew this is where we would stay. And meeting Pragati, the ever smiling Director was like meeting a life time friend. She ensured that we got exactly what we wanted. Staff is super nice. The garden is beautiful!! Food excellent and strong wifi everywhere. The rooms are simply beautiful with thoughtful touches that will satisfy even the most discerning guests. Theres safe at the reception and I could keep all my valuable there stress free. They also had a little child chair for my four year old and it really made things easy at the restaurant! Amazing place. I will surely return!!
- Accommodations were provided for two nights during my holiday to Tanzania. The rooms were great and lounge area was fantastic, but by far the most remarkable attribute of the Bristol Cottages was their incredibly friendly staff that was committed to our stay being the best it could possibly be. The restaurant in the facility was overall pretty good, offering a variety of meals. Highly Recommend!
- First off, it was so green and quiet. As I entered from the hustle bustle of the town and we drove in, it was a patch of lush green. The staff was very friendly too. The beds were super comfortable and food was tasty. I extended my stay with them for a few more days just to check out the town and nearby areas and they made all the arrangements for it too. Overall a great stay.
- The rooms were nice and spacious. I stayed in the cottage room since they gave me a complementary upgrade. The beds were super comfortable and the food was delicious. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Stayed here for a night before climbing the mountain and three nights after as well. Beautiful green gardens right in the middle of town. Did a trip to the hotsprings as well and it was really nice. They even set up a special barbeque to celebrate the summit! Thanks team Bristol.
- Loved the kind, attentive staff. Beautiful suite Mountain View room, proximity to downtown Moshi. Calm setting, especially the lovely outdoor dining area. Thank you so much for everything. I will be back.
Osy Grand Hotel
One of our best sellers in Moshi! Offering scenic views of the majestic Mount Kilimanjaro, this hotel is central and is just 150 feet from Moshi’s local market, while shops are within walking distance. Moshi Airport is 2.8 mi away.The rooms are equipped with air conditioning, cable TV, fridge, telephone, a reading table, sofa set and a private bathroom with shower. Free WiFi is available in the rooms and in public areas. Some rooms offer views of Mount Kilimanjaro.Meals and drinks can be enjoyed at the in-house restaurant. Meals can be enjoyed on the rooftop terrace with views of Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru.Moshi Bus Terminal is 0.6 mi from Hotel Osy Grand. Kilimanjaro National Park is 19 mi away. The property can assist with arranging excursions and airport transfers at an additional fee, upon request.
No reviews yet.
Kilimanjaro Safaris Lodge
Offering a restaurant, Kilimanjaro Safaris Lodge is located in Moshi. Free WiFi access is available and the property offers free parking.Each room here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a seating area. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a bath or shower. You can enjoy mountain view from the room. Extras include ironing facilities and a fan.At Kilimanjaro Safaris Lodge you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include entertainment staff, meeting facilities and a shared lounge. Nearby activities range from bird watching, hiking and shopping.Kilimanjaro International Airport is 18 mi away.
- Staff were wonderful and always polite. I would definitely come back soon.
- Very friendly and helful Manager, they allowed me to leave my luggage with them for days for free. Rooms are spacy, clean and well maintained plus they offer a kilimanjaro view. Definately good value for money. I recommend.
- The staff was really friendly and helpful at all times. Walter took care of every detail for us to be comfortable and helped us with everything we needed! I highly recommend this lodge!
- Ive stayed on tons of hotels all around the world but never felt home and welcomed as I did on Kilimanjaro Safari Lodge. The manager Walter is just amazing and the Kitchen staff totally beautiful. An extra star for Bestrice who makes the best morning pancakes in Africa! The hotel is clean and the atmosphere amazing. I got Supported in every way and will try to find a reason to come back, rarely I have been so emotional to leave a place after one week. All my love to this place and I highly recommend it to everyone!
- The well coming attitude of the staff.The customer care offered by the staff.The ability of the staff to provide assistance in all aspects such calling taxis services.
Lindrin Lodge features a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, a bar and garden in Moshi. Located around 15 mi from Mount Kilimanjaro, the hotel with free WiFi is also 1.2 mi away from Moshi Highway Supermarket. The accommodations provides a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a dishwasher, a kettle, a hot tub, a hairdryer, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, blu-ray player and dvd player. All units include a desk.Lindrin Lodge offers a buffet or American breakfast.The accommodations offers a children’s playground. The area is popular for cycling, and bike hire and car hire are available at Lindrin Lodge.Aleems Grocery is 2 mi from the hotel, while International School Moshi is 1.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Kilimanjaro International, 14 mi from Lindrin Lodge, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- I really liked the bungalows, the immaculate grounds, including crystal clear pool, and the food.
- The breakfast was quite good but every day the same and not enough fruits. Location is quiet, room is clean, air conditioned. I asked to organise a tea corner with kettle in my room, the hotel management kindly satisfied my request. Also other staff was very charming, especially Jacqueline and Paolo, thank you!!
- Staff were amazing, very friendly. Pool was great
- Very friendly staff, nice room, good breakfast, I reccomend that place.
- nice and friendly staff very calm and a very nice pool rooms are clean and beds are cozy dinner and breakfast were both good!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Moshi