Casa de los Santos
Set in Nechite in the Andalucía region, Casa de los Santos features a patio and sea views. The air-conditioned accommodations is 21 mi from El Ejido, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.This homestay includes 1 bedroom, a living room and a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dining area, and 1 bathroom with a shower and a washing machine.The homestay offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Casa de los Santos offers a terrace. There is a shared lounge at this property and guests can go cycling nearby.The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 40 mi from the accommodations.
- Everything! The host, Michael, is amazingly kind, his dog Pedro is so well behaved… Breakfast was very nice and tasty. The room is so great! It has a big balcony with astonishing views. Heaters in every part of the room as well as in the bathroom. Michael also recommended good places for eating Thank you for this weekend!
- Fantastic neet and quiet. The hosts Michael and Pedro very nice.
- La cama ,la terreza con unas vistas espectaculares, la tranquilidad y el silencio perfecto para el descanso, la atencin de Michel por su amabilidad per
- Nos ha gustado mucho la casa, su distribucin, sus vistas, impresionantes, y el trato con el anfitrin Michel, un 10, para repetir otra vez y muchas massss….
- Tout tait parfait, nous avons pass dexcellentes vacances et serons heureux de pouvoir revenir La Casa de los Santos. La chaleureuse hospitalit de Michael, tout comme son raffinement esthtique nous a tout de suite dtendus.Nous avons appris des tas de choses intressantes sur la rgion et avons dcouvert une superbe nature encore inconnue pour nous la Sierra Nevada.
Balcón de Válor
The Balcón De Válor Rural Tourism Center offers holiday homes on a large estate in the Sierra Nevada Natural Park. The complex has a swimming pool, barbecue area and playground.The holiday homes can accommodate between 2 and 8 people. Each has a kitchen, bed linen and bath, and living room with fireplace. They also have radiators or underfloor heating, as well as terraces or balconies with great views.Some holiday homes have a hydromassage bath. All units have a TV and DVD player.Balcón De Válor can be found in the small town of Válor, in the heart of the La Alpujarra region. There is a restaurant only 1,000 feet away. The coast is about 31 mi away by car.
- Fantastic layout, patio, gardens and house. House well appointed and very comfortable.
- The decor, style, gardens and position of the complex is really good. Wonderful views, a downhill walk to town. Not so much fun on the way back but its position gives the fabulous views
- La amabilidad de Manolo en cada momento, estaba atento a todo. La verdad q fue todo genial, muchas gracias.
- Casa espaciosa, bien equipada y entorno magnfico.
- Todo la limpieza, la decoracin, la ubicacin, todo funcionaba a la perfeccin y especialmente, la atencin y los detalles de Manolo, pendiente de cualquier necesidad.
Hostal Las Perdices
Set within the natural setting of Válor, Hostal Las Perdices is located in the heart of La Alpujarra Region. It offers free WiFi throughout, as well as rooms with a private bathroom.Featuring rustic décor, all rooms at Hostal Las Perdices have heating, a TV, a desk and a wardrobe. Some rooms feature a private balcony. Other facilities include free coffee and tea facilities. A self-service bar is available at the lobby.Free luggage storage and tourist information are provided at Las Perdices. The swimming pool in Apartamentos Balcón de Válor, located 1,000 feet away, can be used for free.The area is ideal for hiking, and winter sports can be done in Puerto de La Ragua, 16 mi away.A cafeteria-restaurant can be found 350 feet away. The guest house is located on the edge of the Sierra Nevada National Park.
- Location was in good Vlor rooms with aircon very clean and with aircon. Tea coffee facility on each floor . Bedside plug so covenient.Balcony rooms had good views.Quiet hotel friendly management
- Free coffee and tea. Served its purpose. Handy position.
- The staff were helpful and good humoured. The rooms were well furnished and comfortable. The hotel was idealy located for our purposes.
- Lovely owners, good quiet location, comfortable beds and aircon worked well
- Super genial! Puede gozar de toda tranquilidad! Hoy me despertaron los pajaritos, desde el balcn de mi habitacin se puede contemplar el paisaje del pueblo, hay t y caf gratis, e incluso hay una mquina de caf, los propietarios son super sinceros y amables, anoche soy la nica cliente, ellos me esperaron hasta las 20. 00, y la abuela me indic numerosas informaciones tiles para hacer el senderismo, y me regal una tarjeta postal con paisaje del sitio, me ayud a subir mi mochila a su vivienda para que pueda pasear tranquilamente, tuvimos una charla super agradable, no voy a olvidar este lugar nunca jams, a tener oportunidad regresar a este pueblito lindsimo!
Casa los Muros
Located in Válor in the Andalucía region, Casa los Muros has a garden. The air-conditioned accommodations is 30 mi from Motril, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.The holiday home features 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a bath.The holiday home offers a terrace.Roquetas de Mar is 29 mi from Casa los Muros, while Aguadulce is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 39 mi from the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
Las Chimeneas offers rustic accommodations in a picturesque setting within the Sierra Nevada Park. This small guest house features an outdoor swimming pool and impressive views of the surrounding countryside.Las Chimeneas’s maintains many of the building’s original features, including beamed ceilings and original fireplaces. All rooms have balconies overlooking the Alpujarra Mountains. Guests can make use of a communal kitchen, washing machines and lounge with a TV and DVD player.The property´s restaurant uses produce from its own organic farm and serves a selection of traditional Andalusian cuisine. A varied breakfast is served daily.Staff at Las Chimeneas can provide information on local walking and cycling routes.
- Staff was extremely helpful. We had dinner at the restaurant every night and the food was excellent. We recommend the hotel for those looking for a hiking vacation.
- The owners are very friendly and helpful, they gave us a lot of tips to hike in the area. The house was clean and there is a terrace with an amazing view as well as a small swimming pool. Nice sunset also. The family cooked for us as we arrived late and the food was amazing 10/pers. We recommend it !
- We stayed in a wonderful room with a great terrace and views over the valley.The owners were really helpful with tips and references about the area.There are e lot of options for hiking in the area and the hotel has a really nice recently finished new Yogashala which can be used for private or group practice.The food they offered in the restaurant was absolutely delicious as well.
- Fantastic location and view on the mountains, very friendly staff, good authentic food in a restaurant
- Good breakfast. Everything fresh and wholesome and plenty to eat.Erma and Saskia gave us a very warm welcome and couldnt have been more helpful. The plunge pool was divine and the views magnificent.
Viña y Rosales
Viña y Rosales is located in the charming mountain village of Mairena, in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. It has a lush garden with panoramic views of the Alpujarra Valley.The property offers 4 twin/double rooms with private bathrooms, and access to a shared living room with free Wi-Fi.The property has a library, where you can find a range of books as well as plenty of information about the local culture and natural surroundings. Outdoors there are terraces with sitting areas, including a covered terrace with a fireplace. Hiking and cycling are popular in the surrounding countryside, as well as skiing in the winter months.You can drive to Almería and the coast in around an hour from Viña y Rosales. The amazing city of Granada, with the spectacular Alhambra Palace, is 1.5 hour’s drive away.
- Via y Rosales is a beautiful bed and breakfast. The building dates from the 1700s and the renovations preserved a lot of the original character of the house. The hosts are very kind and super helpful. We had an excellent dinner there. We stayed in five different places in the Alpujarras and Via y Rosales was our favorite.
- … the warm welcome from lovely hosts, a beautiful room full of natural light with a view down to the coast and fabulous food ….,
- This authentic historical building has been lovingly conserved and renovated by Raul and Marjet. We also enjoyed the best meal of our holiday, in our garden patio and homecooked by the wonderful Marjet.
- Lovely old house beautifully restored. Delightful hosts. Great character. Perfect for exploring the area if you want character, not all luxury.
- I liked Via y Rosales as soon as i walked into the place. Its a big house with large, baronial rooms, lots of chestnut tree beams, lots of space and lots of atmosphere. Moreover, it has a wonderful garden bursting with flowers and shrubbery.Raoul and Marjet are marvellous hosts and we had more than a few amusing and interesting conversations fuelled by excellent homemade meals and local wine. If you are heading out for a walk, youll get a splendid breakfast, too.
El Paraje del Chef
El Paraje del Chef in Laroles provides adults-only accommodations with a restaurant, a bar and a garden. Boasting ticket service, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The accommodations features a 24-hour front desk, room service and organizing tours for guests.The rooms at the resort are fitted with a seating area. At El Paraje del Chef rooms have a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Guests at El Paraje del Chef will be able to enjoy activities in and around Laroles, like hiking and cycling.Guadix is 31 mi from the resort, while El Ejido is 20 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 38 mi from El Paraje del Chef.
- A perfect location for a romantic getaway. From the reception by the host with a welcome glass of Kir Royale, to the personalised menus for the evening dining experience to the quaint log cabin type accommodation with all modern conveniences it was a great stay. Nothing was too much trouble for the host/owner Juan Carlos. In the near future there will be a pool as well as spa facilities to look forward to.Location is very tranquil in the middle of the Alpujarras. Totally recommended without any reservations
- Exceeding all expectations, I definitely recommend this fantastic place!
- The accomodation, the food was fantastic, and they were very attentive
- Incredible place, extremely nice people, extraordinary food. Just perfect, I would go back a thousand times!
- There are no words to describe our amazing experience at El Paraje del Chef. The level of service and personalization was by far exceeding what you get in a 5 hotel. We felt so welcomed and the place was so beautiful that we straight away extended our stay. We were lucky to still get a room since there are only 3 rooms in total.The food was probably worth a Michelin star. Dishes were prepared with a great attention to detail and the products where fresh and of very high quality never had such a tasty and tender meat!.The room was cosy, comfortable and clean.El Paraje del Chef is located towards the end of the Sierra Nevada where the hordes of tourists have not yet reached. So if you are looking for an untouched piece of nature thats the place to go. There are superb walking trails to be done in the vicinities.
Casa La Ladera
Set just outside the village of Válor within the Alpujarra Mountains, Casa La Ladera offers easy access to picturesque hiking routes. It has rooms and apartments with terraces, and an outdoor swimming pool.All accommodations at Casa la Ladera has simple décor with colorful finishes, a TV and underfloor heating. Apartments also include a living room.You can make use of a communal lounge and a TV with Spanish and English-speaking channels.The property’s restaurant specializes in traditional British Sunday roasts. Tapas dishes are served at the bar, and you can choose to dine on the terrace or in the dining room.Granada and Sierra Nevada’s ski slopes are within 2 hours’ drive of the property. The Costa del Sol is approximately 31 mi away.
- The swimming pool.The big individual terrace.The view.The quietness.
- The owners were very friendly and helpful. Strongly recommend. Parking was literally just outside our door. Short drive to the town of Valor.
- Mary….she is a wonderful host. This place is run by a British couple that realy cares about what they are doing.
- The atmosphere was special. The nature, stars and the voices of animals. The hosts were so kind and caring and did everything for us.
- Wonderful hosts,Mary and John, very welcoming and hospitable. Rooms spotless and comfortable. Tranquil location amazing views.We will be back.
Casa Rural Cortijo Fuentezuelas
Located in Laroles, 19 mi from El Ejido, Casa Rural Cortijo Fuentezuelas provides a garden and free WiFi.There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a microwave, a fridge, and a toaster.The apartment offers a terrace.Calahonda is 30 mi from Casa Rural Cortijo Fuentezuelas. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 37 mi from the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
Casa Rural Barranco de la Salud
Set just outside the village of Laroles and offering views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Casa Rural Barranco de la Salud offers rustic chalets with gardens. It features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.Each spacious chalet at Casa Rural Barranco de la Salud has a living room with a fireplace and a TV. There is either a kitchen or kitchenette with a fridge, microwave and gas hob. The bathroom has a hydromassage shower.The chalets are surrounded by attractive grounds and fruit trees. Local activities include hiking and the nearest ski slopes can be reached in 90 minutes by car.The beaches at Adra can be reached in 45 minutes by car, while Granada is 75 mi away.
- Los anfitriones muy atentos y dispuestos a ayudar en cualquier situacinEntorno idlicoPiscina preparadamuy limpia aunque no hubo momento para disfrutarla
- La ubicacin est un poco escondida aunque merece la pena cuando llegas a la casa rural. El paisaje, el amplio terreno para nuestras mascotas quienes ms disfrutaron y la casa en general, han hecho que tengamos claro que volveremos lo ms pronto posible. Ernesto, el anfitrin, estuvo continuamente pendiente de nosotros, una maravillosa persona.
- La ubicacin, el entorno, la relacin calidad precio, el personal…
- La ubicacin excepcional. Plena naturaleza para desconectar y respirar aire puro. Las vistas impresionantes.La casa contaba con todo lo necesario.
- Me encant la ubicacin en medio del bosque y la tranquilidad que se respiraba en el ambiente, un lugar para ir con la pareja a pasar un fin de semana perfecto.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Nechite