Neerim Country Cottages
Neerim Country Cottages offers self-catering accommodations surrounded by 5-acres of peaceful garden. Guests can enjoy swimming in the seasonal solar-heated outdoor pool, free of charge.Offering mountain views, all guestrooms come with air conditioning and heating, kitchen facilities and a flat-screen TV. There is also a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are provided.At Neerim Country Cottages, guests can enjoy a range of activities including a game of tennis at the on-site tennis court or alternatively, spend a cozy afternoon indoors at the games room. All accommodated options are self-catering.Restaurants, takeaway options and a supermarket are located in Neerim South, 3.1 mi away. Warragul is 14 mi from Neerim Country Cottages.
- We had a wonderful time at the cottages in this place right before Christmas. Beautiful serene views, heated outdoor pool and a tennis court was the highlight for us. The place was clean and a close drive to Neerim South and Jidivick.
- Beautiful and quiet location. We also enjoyed Table Tennis and the pool.
- The views were beautiful, the cottage had everything we needed,the games room was great!
- Mini packet of biscuits, but more packets would be great. Yorkshire tea was great!
- Comfortable recliners, amount of room, comfortable bed pillows, lovely gardens, owner was lovely friendly.
Located in Neerim South, Vivere Retreat provides a garden and terrace. There is a barbecue and guests can make use of free WiFi and free private parking.Guest rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a microwave, a fridge, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. At the guest house each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, and a patio with a garden view.Warragul is 11 mi from Vivere Retreat.
- 1. AMAZINGLY view!!2. Rooms with beautiful design. 3. Great host.
- I did think that breakfast was provided, but it wasnt. It must have been changed due to Covid
- Ange, even went to the trouble of getting us firewood, due to the change in weather conditions.
- The Studio was lovely to sit out on the deck watching the sunset was spectacular!
- Fantastic location with awesome views. We were lucky and nobody else was staying there so the privacy was lovely. We had such a relaxing time and the Studio facilities were superb. Id thoroughly recommended this place
Blerick Country Retreat
Located in Neerim South, Blerick Country Retreat features barbecue facilities. Featuring a garden, this 4-star guest house has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.All units at the guest house are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a kitchen. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Warragul is 13 mi from Blerick Country Retreat.
- The staff couldnt have been more helpful. We locked ourselves out with a crying baby and they got us back inside safe sound. The location is beautiful.
- This is a lovely cottage, spacious and has a bedroom in the mezzanine, dcor is a little dated but goes with the cottage. There are only 2 cottages and they have beautiful gardens. The only thing missing was a hand towel as there were only 2 towels, another smaller one was needed to go near the sink. Staff were lovely and communicated well with instructions for registration. It is a great base for exploring the area. The local Hotel was a great place for dinner too.
- Such a beautiful place! Thank you for your generosity.
- Beautiful fire place. Lovely and warm.on a chilly day. Lovely spot to spend some relaxing time.
- Everything was great again for our second stay here at Blerick. This time we stayed at the Mudbrick cottage and it was perfect for the four of us. Having the fire roaring for us when we got there was much appreciated as was the big stack of firewood ready to go. Thanks Kasey and staff. Paul and Yolley.
Set within 100 acres of beautiful countryside and grazing farm animals, Gracefield Estate offers an escape to a mountain retreat. Located a 50-minute drive Mt. Baw Baw, your private cottage features a cozy wood fireplace, a patio and BBQ facilities.Home to a working deer farm, the property is only 5 minutes’ drive from the Neerim South township. Gracefield Estate is located in the Gippsland region, beside the Neerim State Forest where you can enjoy bush walking and horse riding. Tarago Dam, Toorongo Falls, local wineries, and the Alpine Trout Farm are all just a short drive away.You can enjoy the privacy and tranquility in either the 2-bedroom cottage or the 3-bedroom luxury farmhouse. Guests enjoy farm fresh breakfast provisions upon arrival and tea and coffee supplies.
- Fantastic host, picturesque, clean and nice extras thrown in. Highly recommend
- Great breakfast, meant to only be for one morning but there was plenty for our whole stay 4 night. The farm manager went above and beyond to show us around the farm and give my kids a great experience. He was more than happy to answer my many questions too.
- Pawel is the most welcoming, accommodating but unobtrusive host. We loved being immersed in nature, surrounded by birds and the stunning herd of deer. The children loved the rides around the farm visiting the animals. The holiday was a perfect balance of fun and relaxation. There is a well equipped kitchen and beautifully furnished home that is cosy with the log fires. The outdoor fire pit is also very special.
- We love space and privacy the host provided. Very beautiful home, gorgeous views and peaceful. We love that we were surrounded by farm animals and colorful birds. We also love the veg. garden and chicken house, right next door.
- Absolutely perfect and peaceful location! Very comfortable and cosy with everything you could need and a wonderful breakfast.
Manderley Park Farmstay B&B
Set in Buln Buln, 6.8 mi from Warragul, Manderley Park Farmstay B&B offers a shared lounge and free WiFi.A microwave and fridge are also offered, as well as a coffee machine.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Manderley Park Farmstay B&B offers a barbecue. The accommodations provides a laundry service, as well as business facilities like fax and photocopying.Guests at Manderley Park Farmstay B&B can enjoy table tennis on site, or go hiking or cycling in the surroundings.
- Absolutely everything. From kind hospitality to location. Activities for little ones, Food , cleanliness. Everything was amazing.
- Everything was great. Robyn Col were very friendly and made us feel very welcome. We were lucky enough to help milk the cows feed the calves which was lovely. Thank you we will definitely be back.
- The property is situated on a nice big block of land in a stunning location. Beautiful rolling hills, cute old house with a colourful garden and the most amazing roses. Loved the peace and quiet and privacy of the area. Robyn and Col were wonderful friendly hosts who gave us suggestions on things to see and do on our weekend as well as showing us the ropes on the farm where we helped with milking/feeding the cows. It was exactly what we needed for a quiet, relaxing getaway from the city for our anniversary. Breakfast was lovely and they made us feel right at home. Thanks again for having us!
- Really enjoyed the experience of helping the farm hosts milking the cows at 8am.
- Beautiful location and very hospitable hosts.awesome breakfast
Ray’s Farm is located in Neerim East and offers a garden and barbecue facilities. The property is 20 miles from Warragul, and complimentary private parking is featured.The air-conditioned bed and breakfast also provides a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a seating area, washing machine and a bathroom with a shower.The nearest airport is Moorabbin Airport, 64 miles from the bed and breakfast.
No reviews yet.
The Robin Hood Inn
The Robin Hood Inn is located in Drouin West and has a restaurant, a bar and a garden. This 4-star hotel offers room service. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.All rooms are fitted with air conditioning, a fridge, a toaster, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hotel the rooms have a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available each morning at The Robin Hood Inn.Warragul is 8.1 mi from the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
With free WiFi and over 80 cable TV channels included, Drouin Motel offers renovated accommodations and country hospitality in West Gippsland. Free car parking is located outside each guest room.All rooms are serviced daily and feature a LCD TV and a DVD player. Ironing facilities are provided.Guests can charge their meals at selected local restaurants to their room. Laundry facilities and luggage storage are available.Drouin Motel is located in the town center, only 0.9 mi from the Drouin Post Office and Drouin Railway Station. It is 10 minutes’ drive to Warragul.
- Polite, curteous staff who went out of their way to accommadate my needs.
- Good location comfy big beds. Air conditioning worked well. Very quiet location
- The room was extremely clean and the bed was the most comfortable that I have ever been in when Im away from home.
- Small but sufficient room very clean and comfortable.Easy location to find and central to town
- We didnt have any breakfast. We had to continue with our traveling
Toorongo River Chalets
The Toorongo River Chalets is nestled in 150 acres of native landscape in Toorongo Valley, an 8-minute drive from Noojee Village. It offers self-contained accommodations with free parking on site.Chalets feature a gas log fireplace in the spacious lounge area. Each has a full kitchen with a microwave, a fridge and an oven. Guests can enjoy a barbecue at the balcony, which comes with an outdoor seating area.The property offers a wide variety of activities on site, which include hiking and fly fishing. Luggage storage is provided.Toorongo River Chalets is 2.5 mi from the Trestle Bridge and 3.1 mi from the Toorongo Falls. Mount Baw Baw is a 1-hour drive away.
- Amazing place to stay. Lovely setting, very private, will definitely stay again!
- Stayed in the Redwood Chalet when we came for my brothers wedding. Excellent accommodation, very comfortable, with beautiful surrounds.
- We lived in Redwood9 people with fantastic experience! Clean and comfortable rooms and beds,with beautiful view. We even saw a wombat walking outside in front of the dinning room!
- Size and rustic nature of the chalet was great. The surrounding grounds and river were fantastic for a relaxing stay.Staff were friendly and welcoming.
- The property, cottage spa on deck and serenity is amazing! Superb views overlooking the River.
Comfort Inn & Suites Warragul
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Comfort Inn & Suites Warragul is located in Warragul. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant, and free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and an iPod docking station. They have a kettle, as well as a private bathroom equipped with a shower, slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a seating area.There is concierge service at the property.
- The room was clean and smelled very nice.Bed was amazing and very comfy!The toiletries provided were also great, higher quality than most motels.
- Quiet, picturesque little place, great value for money, Soft comfy bed and nice interior. Suited my purposes perfectly. Air conditioning good in this hot weather. Thank you.
- Just relaxing an cleaninless exceptional am staff are kind an friendly
- Kind staff great location excellent service cleaninless is exceptional an well priced
- Clean and comfy with a nice range of toiletries. Couldnt ask for more.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Neerim South